Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,350 members, 7,868,019 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 09:04 AM

Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants - Education (84) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants (2407416 Views)

FUTMINNA 2015/2016 ASPIRANTS THREAD / 2015 Unilorin: Utme And Direct Entry Applicants / The medical students and aspirants thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) ... (1996) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by HoneySuckle(f): 2:36pm On Jul 20, 2015
Please, I'm a Unilorin aspirant for English language. How much is their school fees and is there any scholarship for freshers? Answers will be appreciated.
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by GideonG(m): 3:16pm On Jul 20, 2015
olatunde3:
Unilorin computer science aspirants .......drop number here for whatsapp chat
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by Lordseyad(m): 3:58pm On Jul 20, 2015
HoneySuckle:
Please, I'm a Unilorin aspirant
for English language. How much is their
school fees and is
there any scholarship for
freshers? Answers will be
appreciated.
Scholarship?

Lol.. Naw naw..

but You can get such after your first year, if you'r fvvking good, and You are the number 1 in your department. Then Free hostel accommodation and bout 900000 grin awaits you.

and bout the fees.. Prepare about a hundred thousand.

1 Like

Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by sammyomotola: 4:19pm On Jul 20, 2015
Lordseyad:
Scholarship?

Lol.. Naw naw..

but You can get such after your first year, if you'r fvvking good, and You are the number 1 in your department. Then Free hostel accommodation and bout 900000 grin awaits you.

yea, they ll also b resp.. 4 ur feeding and lot more 4 ur years
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by sammyomotola: 4:21pm On Jul 20, 2015
unilorin can b tricky bt u said God sud b first in all of all
MsTIQ:
Connection issues ehn! To the best of my knowledge, admitting students for 'Medicine' as a course seem too reputable to admit based on connections, I, myself and most of my departmental friends are real examples of God and Merit ,I can boldly tell you this that B4 2014 July 21st, I have never been to Ilorin, and the only people I knew in the entire state of Kwara was a friend from secondary school, and the amiable Hesjay, so how come I got admitted : this is same scenario with about 10-15 people I know, So when people say something about connections, I just laugh grin cos if You pray and do well in Ur exam, You will surely get admission into Ur desired dept, by God's grace, Pacem cool smiley
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by HoneySuckle(f): 4:48pm On Jul 20, 2015
Lordseyad:
Scholarship?

Lol.. Naw naw..

Per Semester or for the entry+school fees+ acceptance fee?

Pardon my "silly" question, abeg. I'm a green.

Thank you.
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by Lordseyad(m): 4:58pm On Jul 20, 2015
HoneySuckle:

Per Semester or for the entry+school fees+ acceptance fee?

Pardon my "silly" question, abeg. I'm a green.

Thank you.
Per session.. The scholar thing might not be yours the next session na..

btw-- na 90k grin no be 900k o

1 Like

Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by MhizCrown(f): 5:00pm On Jul 20, 2015
Hi,pls can anyone here tell me the requirements for medicine and surgery course?.
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by HoneySuckle(f): 5:02pm On Jul 20, 2015
Lordseyad:
Per session.. The scholar thing might not be yours the next session na..

btw-- na 90k grin no be 900k o

Lol no. I meant the 100k you referred to as the amount to prepare.
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by Lordseyad(m): 5:10pm On Jul 20, 2015
HoneySuckle:

ooh sorry.. You pay Per session , Acceptance fee was 15k or so for last year, and 10k for the penultimate one. So it shouldn't be more than 20k this year.
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by Alhasan1(m): 5:12pm On Jul 20, 2015
HoneySuckle:

. I'm a student of d department. For anyone interested in studying the course, pls be pertinaciously determined. I won't say more than that. All the best.

1 Like

Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by Lucaskid(m): 5:45pm On Jul 20, 2015
khassy:

weyrey how house na: D cheesy
khassy ur mouth too much, i just dey see ur post up and down, bad nigga
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by khassy(m): 5:54pm On Jul 20, 2015
Yusluv2014:
Good afternoon to everyone,,, I hail khassy and rkarang..

hafa na cheesy cheesycheesy
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by khassy(m): 5:56pm On Jul 20, 2015
Lordseyad:
ooh sorry.. You pay Per session , Acceptance fee was 15k or so for last year, and 10k for the penultimate one. So it shouldn't be more than 20k this year.

acceptance na 20k we pay last session oooo crycry
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by khassy(m): 5:57pm On Jul 20, 2015
Alhasan1:
. I'm a student of d department. For anyone interested in studying the course, pls be pertinaciously determined. I won't say more than that. All the best.

grammar go fall today cheesycheesy

temmi001 oya make una start winkwink we d watch una downstairs
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by khassy(m): 5:57pm On Jul 20, 2015
Lucaskid:
khassy ur mouth too much, i just dey see ur post up and down, bad nigga

heheheheh cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by Alhasan1(m): 6:33pm On Jul 20, 2015
khassy:

grammar go fall today cheesycheesy

temmi001 oya make una start winkwink we d watch una downstairs
. My friend, the syntactical prowess a language student has is not to display any form of shenanigan or bravado. We are not taught to be syntactically outspoken where is not needed. Rather, I'm taught to be an archetype of good grammar. We speak catch-as-catch-can. Lastly, to be called an archetype of good grammar is not judged by how many high-sounding words you can use. It is judged by how good you are at passing messages in such a manner that you can analyse 'why-and-how' your sentence is supposed to be structured. Being a language is not a master key to being a language user as we have some factors called 'competence' & performance'. We are bound to make mistakes as no one is infallible. Khassy my boss, I hail o.
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by Lordseyad(m): 6:46pm On Jul 20, 2015
khassy:

acceptance na 20k we pay last session oooo crycry
ooh yeah.. mo gbagbe ni jare.. 25k this year then grin
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by khassy(m): 6:47pm On Jul 20, 2015
Alhasan1:
. My friend, the syntactical prowess a language student has is not to display any form of shenanigan or bravado. We are not taught to be syntactically outspoken where is not needed. Rather, I'm taught to be an archetype of good grammar. We speak catch-as-catch-can. Lastly, to be called an archetype of good grammar is not judged by how many high-sounding words you can use. It is judged by how good you are at passing messages in such a manner that you can analyse 'why-and-how' your sentence is supposed to be structured. Being a language is not a master key to being a language user as we have some factors called 'competence' & performance'. We are bound to make mistakes as no one is infallible. Khassy my boss, I hail o.

simpler English abeg... having headache already....

abeg who get paracetamol extra abeg
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by Nobody: 6:48pm On Jul 20, 2015
^^^^^
Lmao.. but why na o.. for God's sake grin grin grin
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by khassy(m): 6:49pm On Jul 20, 2015
Lordseyad:
ooh yeah.. mo gbagbe ni jare.. 25k this year then grin
or 30
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by Lordseyad(m): 6:50pm On Jul 20, 2015
ooh this English guy don come, I jxt remembered something that happened this time 2013.

when he ™™™ lol... Evening guys..

vbin streaming since morning sneh, I should clear ma head sneh..
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by Lordseyad(m): 6:50pm On Jul 20, 2015
khassy:

or 30
or 35 you know
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by Yustash001(m): 6:55pm On Jul 20, 2015
Lol..I dey fear grammar ocheesy cheesy
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by Nobody: 7:02pm On Jul 20, 2015
Good day.. Ladies sneh n Gentlemen sneh..lol
How are you all? Bn away for a while now.. saw all d mentions and some of d discussions..
Let me again state that at this time, aspirants should forget about issues of connection or no connection.. The focus should be on the exam..
I really don't know why some people are just out to scare aspirants.. And u rili know how disturbing admission issues can be.
They have chosen unilorin and they cannot go back.. so all concentration should be in the exam.
Last year, when Mstiq talked with me and he was scared on this same issue, my response to him was 'Have u scored 90 and they said they won't admit u?'..
I am telling u, there is no way a school will admit and it won't admit some on merit.. It's not possible.. we may not be sure of the percentage but there is for sure, a certain percentage for admission for those who merit it..
The only reason why most people don't know is because they try hard to get connections and when they get admitted, they feel it's those who they met that gave them the admission, forgetting that it's possible they got it on merit..
You have chosen unilorin and u cannot change it.. Even if u know no one, Prepare hard to perform brilliantly in the exam.
Even those with powerful connections don't get the admission sometimes..
#HESJAY! Says Hamna Shida
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by khassy(m): 7:05pm On Jul 20, 2015
Lordseyad:
ooh this English guy don come, I jxt remembered something that happened this time 2013.

when he ™™™ lol... Evening guys..

vbin streaming since morning sneh, I should clear ma head sneh..

which cheat d

ss and psiphon no work for me ooo crycry
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by rkarang: 7:06pm On Jul 20, 2015
Alhasan1:

I'm very much delighted to see your post here sir smiley The Erudite Alhasan! All hail Alhasan!!

I got my hands up screaming for you...
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by khassy(m): 7:12pm On Jul 20, 2015
rkarang:

I'm very much delighted to see your post here sir smiley The Erudite Alhasan! All hail Alhasan!!

I got my hands up screaming for you...

the kind headache I d feel how after reading his rely to my post big pass the whole of boigrammz recording studio crycry

BTW get a paracetamol pack nearby to avoid stories that touch the shoulder undecidedundecided
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by Temmi001: 7:58pm On Jul 20, 2015
Alhasan1:
Incoherence in passage structure. Non-directional and apparently confounding. State your point without being ad hominem,make it clear in structure and content without sentiments.
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by Nobody: 8:35pm On Jul 20, 2015
Temmi001:
Incoherence in passage structure. Non-directional and apparently confounding. State your point without being ad hominem,make it clear in structure and content without sentiments.

Temmi don start aqain.. Lolz
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by Alhasan1(m): 8:36pm On Jul 20, 2015
Temmi001:
. Ibrahim Babangida once said, "Don't fight your seniors because elders are not to be insulted; don't trade insults with your juniors because they don't have the experience you possess. And don't fight your mates because there are many places for you to meet with them." Temi001, you are an archetype of erudition. I like u as my colleague. Pls don't feel malicious as there is no wish to bash u up. I look forward to knowing you in person. Stay blessed.
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by BoiGrammz: 8:53pm On Jul 20, 2015
khassy:

the kind headache I d feel how after reading his rely to my post big pass the whole of boigrammz recording studio crycry

BTW get a paracetamol pack nearby to avoid stories that touch the shoulder undecidedundecided
u don ever see my studio?? Make tfu abeg grin why you just dey attack me up and down na?? angry angry I go wound you o.. angry

Rkarang.. Am still waiting for your message..

drhesjay baba sneh.. You're vigorously sighted

Mstiq how far? The fact still remains that you need connection, you're case as you've stated is a miracle, I know some were admitted on merit but 75percent was based on connection!! Yes, I know some of you guys in medicinehavingg 65, 68,70 etc!! While some guys in zoology and Biochem who applied for medicine scored 85 70 82 tc.. Now tell me the merit you are talking about embarassed not attacking you mate.. Just a fact cool

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) ... (1996) (Reply)

UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.