Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,467 members, 7,830,357 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:10 PM

Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants - Education (857) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants (2391668 Views)

FUTMINNA 2015/2016 ASPIRANTS THREAD / 2015 Unilorin: Utme And Direct Entry Applicants / The medical students and aspirants thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (854) (855) (856) (857) (858) (859) (860) ... (1996) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by fawaazsanni(m): 11:58pm On Oct 17, 2015
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by fawaazsanni(m): 11:58pm On Oct 17, 2015
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by itsmero(f): 12:17am On Oct 18, 2015
[/color] grin
boombay:

[color=#000099]I HAVE A FEELING THAT YOU WILL SOON DIE!!!angry!
lmfao Haba
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by Alhasan1(m): 12:19am On Oct 18, 2015
Happy resumption, everybody. I greet my old friends who know me very well, and those who don't even know me at all. It has been 'three days' I last visited this tribune. I congratulate our newly admitted students. I want you to know that what is after six is greater than seven. It is said that it is better to look ahead and prepare than to look back and regret. If I have the opportune moment, I would like to write a 'motivational' write-up for the newly admitted students. Stay blessed.
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by pholz(f): 12:21am On Oct 18, 2015
duke59:
Miss pholz (abi is mrs grin)peepz hv been mentioning u but u refuse to acknowledge d mentions
D least u could do is to try and reply d mentions
grin grin
....I'm sorry tho....I'm jez a silent viewer jae grin wink
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by gentleman100(m): 12:28am On Oct 18, 2015
Miss pholz happy observing. anyway what course? Admitted or awaiting?
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by IQDONABLE(m): 2:07am On Oct 18, 2015
Alhasan1:
Happy resumption, everybody. I greet my old friends who know me very well, and those who don't even know me at all. It has been 'three days' I last visited this tribune. I congratulate our newly admitted students. I want you to know that what is after six is greater than seven. It is said that it is better to look ahead and prepare than to look back and regret. If I have the opportune moment, I would like to write a 'motivational' write-up for the newly admitted students. Stay blessed.

Thanks boss
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by debbiebliss: 4:05am On Oct 18, 2015
IDGAF:

Yes! U r quite correct! The reason I said every voice is unique in it's own way nd anyone cud sing is because virtually every voice cud be trained 2 sing in tune even if it's the most basic progressions.I have worked with a lot of artists with unique voices who cudnt channel it the ryt way 2 achieve gud music.But with proper training I was able 2 help dem.All it takes 4 any voice 2 be able 2 sing is training.Just as Macy Gray's horrible voice received training.So m'am,I still say dat anybody can sing.
I concur sir
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by Lordseyad(m): 4:28am On Oct 18, 2015
SenoritaCristo:

wow! Are u kidding me? Didn't know that.
But, how are we to start lectures when the portal is still "not in good standing"? Hence, we can't register for our courses.
not in good standing?

which dept?
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by gentleman100(m): 6:10am On Oct 18, 2015
Alhasan1:
I want you to know that what is after six is greater than seven. It is said that it is better to look ahead and prepare than to look back and regret.
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by Temmi001: 6:34am On Oct 18, 2015
MzLarem:
he is vexing everybody even my daddy.
My pman was like 'shey u'll go 2 Elizade'..I was like 'Ki lon je bey'
Lol. Tell pop that your name would still be released with the second list. Ambali is just kidding.
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by Sveen: 6:48am On Oct 18, 2015
DharmyYinks:
[b]Hmmm....vexation at its peak...even Unilorin break sveen...Glad u guys wer der to sow him back. Oga Sveen...if evry1 was to share der experience...u wil quickly pack urs n be grateful. Many of my mates n even dos yunger re in 200/300lvl. Even Temmi001 knws a frnd of mine(name withheld)....same course as hers in Unilorin...we ought to be classmates/levelmates buh as God wil ve it...am an aspirant.

My point is just because ur mates re in higher places dan u now doesn't mean u won't get der n even supersede dem. Every destiny has its own time...to evrytin tin der is an appointed season...am stil glad am nt in d same lvl as dos frnds I tot wer higher dan me cos of sum knowledge I got wich I might nt ve gotten if I wer to be wer dey re.

Just chill...ignore d insults n embarrassment..look beyond it and u will see dat der is light at d end of d tunnel.

Take Bills Gate for example...a skul dropout...surely all his mates wer proceeding and graduating n rejoicing n looking down on him with despair buh now...wu will hear his name n not shake...even dos wu havent seen his portrait b4 knws him because of his money,fame,story n success he "worked hard" to "earn" neglecting all odds. God is and will always be der..just be patient.

Ve said enuf, am nt Temmi grin
[/b]
Word. Thank you sir.

1 Like

Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by Sveen: 6:49am On Oct 18, 2015
Yungmilio2:

keep the zeal tight
do not use someone else's time to check urz
i wrote jamb four times before getting admission into kwasu
on facebook
since last year up till now most of my friends from secondary school keep posting pictures of them
signing out, convo pics, some tru with nysc, some getting ready for nysc
some no school yet - hustle n business,
few of them abroad,
one or two now living a HML,
Even My School Father then - just graduated from ATBU engr last year and now the nigga is heading to imperial CL. UK
about 3 to 4 i could remember are dead
RIP
am still one bleep!ng undergraduate
but all thanks to JAH am still living

very soon now like play
me self go follow collect kpali n wear graduation suit
ur time will come
have faith
#freestyle writing
Amen to your prayer sire, thanks so much.
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by Sveen: 6:50am On Oct 18, 2015
lhorla:
u need deliverance.....jst continue teasing o,dnt u ever get tired sef
I can get tired of anything, but I definitely cannot get tired of loving you.

Good am.
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by Sveen: 6:54am On Oct 18, 2015
Temmi001, I just view your pix and I was like wow, we've got a scholar with swag.

I like the way your lips are pouted. I would have tried to erm, you knowgrin but I'm sure you wee not reply. grin
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by Temmi001: 6:57am On Oct 18, 2015
Sveen:
Temmi001, I just view your pix and I was like wow, we've got a scholar with swag.

I like the way your lips are pouted. I would have tried to erm, you knowgrin but I'm sure you wee not reply. grin
Sveen. not at all, I do really despise being a snub.

Hope you're fine now sha?
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by BANGERLEE1(m): 7:00am On Oct 18, 2015
Guys Please what's the latest on the acceptance Fee??

Sveen
Matthew80
Temmi001
IQNOABLE.

Answer Plz
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by Temmi001: 7:05am On Oct 18, 2015
BANGERLEE1:
Guys Please what's the latest on the acceptance Fee??

Sveen
Matthew80
Temmi001
IQNOABLE.

Answer Plz
your VC said the payment portal would be made open hopefully on Tuesday

1 Like

Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by Sveen: 7:05am On Oct 18, 2015
Temmi001:
Sveen. not at all, I do really despise being a snub.

Hope you're fine now sha?
Sure I am. You guys are really a rare gem. I love y'all with all my heart.
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by Alhasan1(m): 7:07am On Oct 18, 2015
gentleman100:
I want you to know that what is after six is greater than seven. It is said that it is better to look ahead and prepare than to look back and regret.
. Meaning, sir? I think u left something unsaid. I am ready to be corrected. patiently waiting for you.
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by GideonG(m): 7:12am On Oct 18, 2015
LEGITLAYO:
grin grin grin

Mhen I never see para mood like this Oh.

All is well guys, I'm sure we all have stories to tell, most of us here ain't babies or first timers.

I can't even say anything, but words of encouragement.

I admire GideonG the most on this issue.. .

If only y'all know wah he's made of, but he's humble to the core and he knows wah he wants.

Nobody is competing for first to finish anymore but how well you finished.

Sveen, brother pls be encouraged.
All is well....

Make we no reason all these matter again.
I'm sure at the end of it all.
God will receive all Praise cheesy.
Oshey Legit Baba, Humility is the front runner of success. I also admire you for what you have been through even though you didn't say it, most of us know it. The truth of the matter is no condition is permanent and nothing last forever. The difference between "Here" and "There" is T and T= time. With time everything will be history! Time heals all wounds.
There is no experience that is a waste, every defeat and every adversity build us to be more purified in character just like gold and diamond undergoes processes before coming out adorable. Gold has to pass through the furnace of the goldsmith to be heated and melted likewise diamond that is very ugly in it's raw form but after the processes, diamond becomes precious. We shall get there! Winnerz never quit and quitterz never win. Thank God we are all winnerz.
Have a great Sunday ahead fellaz!!!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by drhaziz(m): 7:14am On Oct 18, 2015
IDGAF:

Same with me bro! I studied ECT(Electronics and Computer Technology ) in unical.It was a 5 year cos and I was in my 4th year 2011,but I had issues in my IT year(4th year)......Now here I am starting from ground 0.So don't think your situation is really so bad guys.Others av gone thru worst
Bros IDGAF & GIDEONG, God, I share ur pains. Wen God latch someone a bit and he started complaining. The person should go and see others who were latched more.
I actually finished my O'level in 2011. Dis is my third JAMB. First and second time, I performed very well, bt no admission. I decided I won't take jamb form again. Bt u knw nah, family stuff. I had to succumb to pressure. I no give am my mind. I didn't evn read. Jst did the exam, scored 193. Funny though, bt it was after the exam that I nw gathered myself. No remedy, the did has been done. Here I am with my own faith, struggling, praying to evn make the second list. Bt I knw something, ALL IZ WELL. Evn in the well. You guys are the bravest, cleverest. Keep up ur faith. You guys are my source of information /inspiration.
You guys has been my source of inspiration. I actually don't use to post here. Bt I have been following dis post from the very scratch,
Shoutout to :
IDGAF,
Gideong,
Temmioo1,
Nobody,
Sveen,
Ihorla,
Yungmilio2,
Dharmyinks,
Mzlarem,
Haywhy911,
Alfa fawazsanni☺,
And every other people who has been contributing to the welfare of people on this thread,
Jazakumu-llahu-khaeran.
God reward you all.

6 Likes

Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by fawaz050(m): 7:15am On Oct 18, 2015
Good morning.. I was scanning through the pages n I saw bosses n bossets venting their frustration.. I've learnt of someone who wrote jamb for
9yrs(that shan't be our portion) n didn't suceed till the 10th try..the person is now a potential 200l student of Unilorin ..the bottom line is when God says its time then it surely is...
My Mudeer use to say there is no situation u may find yourself One is still in the middle
So brace up amigos... we r going to BbF

2 Likes

Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by poposki33: 7:30am On Oct 18, 2015
Alhasan1:
have you guys truly resume for work?
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by poposki33: 7:31am On Oct 18, 2015
Temmi001:
your VC said the payment portal would be made open hopefully on Tuesday
please when did you here this from the VC
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by Temmi001: 7:37am On Oct 18, 2015
poposki33:
please when did you here this from the VC
He said it in an exclusive interview with Unilorin fm.
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by GideonG(m): 7:37am On Oct 18, 2015
drhaziz:

Bros IDGAF & GIDEONG, God, I share ur pains. Wen God latch someone a bit and he started complaining. The person should go and see others who were latched more.
I actually finished my O'level in 2011. Dis is my third JAMB. First and second time, I performed very well, bt no admission. I decided I won't take jamb form again. Bt u knw nah, family stuff. I had to succumb to pressure. I no give am my mind. I didn't evn read. Jst did the exam, scored 193. Funny though, bt it was after the exam that I nw gathered myself. No remedy, the did has been done. Here I am with my own faith, struggling, praying to evn make the second list. Bt I knw something, ALL IZ WELL. Evn in the well. You guys are the bravest, cleverest. Keep up ur faith. You guys are my source of information /inspiration.
You guys has been my source of inspiration. I actually don't use to post here. Bt I have been following dis post from the very scratch,
Shoutout to :
IDGAF,
Gideong,
Temmioo1,
Nobody,
Sveen,
Ihorla,
Yungmilio2,
Dharmyinks,
Mzlarem,
Haywhy911,
Alfa fawazsanni☺,
And every other people who has been contributing to the welfare of people on this thread,
Jazakumu-llahu-khaeran.
God reward you all.
Thanks Dr, you are appreciated. God will do it for all of us at the appointed time. Some other guest viewers here, have been sending me PMs and fb msgs since the 1st list came out. Encouraging me on how they feel we will be admitted in the 2nd list. I can't help but to be appreciative of everyone's love. I've been suspecting that the VC, registrar and others are secretly following us anonymously because it's a social media generation, ANYTHING CAN HAPPEN.
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by NOBODYY: 7:58am On Oct 18, 2015
A big shout out to drhaziz You're sighted

Man..
Acceptance fee payment will opened on Tuesday. & allowed to run till Sunday 11:50
Den the next list will be out Wednesday October 28..
Na for dream i see am...na dem Malaika's bring am LIVE no doubt am

2 Likes

Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by IDGAF(m): 8:01am On Oct 18, 2015
drhaziz:

Shoutout to :
IDG.AF,
Gide.ong,
Temm.ioo1,
Nob.ody,
Sve.en,
Ihorl.a,
Yung.milio2,
Dhar.myinks,
Mzlar.em,
Hayw.hy911,
Alfa fa.wazsanni☺,
Jazakumu-llahu-khaeran.
God reward you all.
Bro! This is one of the most beautiful words I av heard in a long while,and u just made my day special.Grateful!

The person leaving the house am moving in 2 in Ilorin,is in her 40s and she's just getting her 1st degree.She's convocating this wk.If at 40 she cud still be positive nd have hope.Why won't I who is in my 20s.The key is not giving up bro,nd am happy u've taken consolation in our stories.I understand what u've gon thru,but pls be positive no mata what until u pull thru!
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by Shinner2010(m): 8:05am On Oct 18, 2015
I need advice, can someone that take unilorin diploma program for 2yrs, later join the degree program with the diploma result. I mean enter 200level
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by haywhy911(m): 8:09am On Oct 18, 2015
drhaziz:

Shoutout to :
IDGA.F,
Gideo.ng,
Tem.mioo1,
Nobo.dy,
Svee.n,
Ihorl.a,
Yungmi.lio2,
Dharm.yinks,
Mzlare.m,
Haywhy.911,
Alfa fawazsanni☺,
Jazakumu-llahu-khaeran.
God reward you all.
Aamin. You are a source of inspiration!
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by Nobody: 8:15am On Oct 18, 2015
Temmi001:
Lol. Tell pop that your name would still be released with the second list. Ambali is just kidding.
Sure..I've told him 2 apply every long legs nd hands he knws.. He was relaxing cos of my scores,nw he has seen it himself.

(1) (2) (3) ... (854) (855) (856) (857) (858) (859) (860) ... (1996) (Reply)

UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.