Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,212 members, 7,822,083 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:56 AM

Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants - Education (929) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants (2389761 Views)

FUTMINNA 2015/2016 ASPIRANTS THREAD / 2015 Unilorin: Utme And Direct Entry Applicants / The medical students and aspirants thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (926) (927) (928) (929) (930) (931) (932) ... (1996) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by Ridwan1821: 11:56am On Oct 25, 2015
haywhy911:
Bro,with the exception of Porto n Inter,Mourinho's third season in a club is always sour.I believe you can still remember his acrimonious finish in his 1st Chelsea spell. Maybe you don't follow spanish football but Mou stirred countless controversies in his final season ending TROPHYLESS! Haha,u make me laff!
Supercopa aint a trophy,bro.the same Chelsea fans will cast Arsenal 4 celebrating community shield.
Yea, surper cup is not a trophy. It is dsame tin with community shield.
I don't want Mourinho to be sacked..I think Chelsea will bounce back and make d top for in this season's BPL.

Also, D last time Chelsea's league form was bad was in 2012 and they went on to win the UCL, maybe dsame tin will happen this season...Laffz
#BLUES4LIFE

FTC dedicated to Mourinho (D special one).
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by Nobody: 11:59am On Oct 25, 2015
Ridwan1821:
Dem dey organize show. We don get one rapper, i hope say u go fit compete with am..D guy dey rap for show (Him dey rap like reminisce).
na tundex mania be that.. Na Alfa self.. Na em win coke studio and airtel one mic
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by Akjwyzepal(m): 12:04pm On Oct 25, 2015
Ridwan1821:
Dem dey organize show. We don get one rapper, i hope say u go fit compete with am..D guy dey rap for show (Him dey rap like reminisce).
ok man. But 2 be sincere with u man I don't really like popularity, I go just dy ghostmode.
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by zyhon96: 12:04pm On Oct 25, 2015
Ousmayne abi wetin b ur name HIT RAP SONG ? u neva get hit u wan teach pesin hw to get hit. i checked meaning of whack in d dictionary guess what i saw ur name there ,Lmao because i dnt rap doesn't mean i dnt knw good rap .u cal ur self wrapper nd u are gloryin in 2000 downloads? Wel its all good i wil listen to ur songs wen u feature davido,wizkid,olamide e.t.c bt nw YOU ARE WHACK. WHACK
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by NOBODYY: 12:05pm On Oct 25, 2015
haywhy911:
Bro,with the exception of Porto n Inter,Mourinho's third season in a club is always sour.I believe you can still remember his acrimonious finish in his 1st Chelsea spell. Maybe you don't follow spanish football but Mou stirred countless controversies in his final season ending TROPHYLESS! Haha,u make me laff!
Supercopa aint a trophy,bro.the same Chelsea fans will cast Arsenal 4 celebrating community shield.
Give me instances where he's 3rd season was sour pls
In his 3rd yr in chelsea he won 2 trophys..wasnt playing up to normal expection in the League then he left
In Liga bbva he got to the UCL semi's in his 3rd yr &lost a Cup final in d same 3rd yr & also Taking second position on the League table
Is dat wah u call "3rd season syndrome"
Just bcuz in RMA he got to the final of copa del rey,,got to ucl semi's & lost both??
I still don't get ur point at all
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by 9isguy(m): 12:05pm On Oct 25, 2015
MzLarem:
Everybody is nw a rapper..Na wa oo..even some wey neva comment b4. It is well nd 4 dose saying its wrong 2 rap here..we won't die b4 d list is out..Its jst 4 fun which in due time will be stopped. All work nd no play makes a jack a dull boy. Stop taking life too serious,no1 gets out of it alive. Happy sunday.

LMAO, y not a Bingo

1 Like

Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by Nobody: 12:06pm On Oct 25, 2015
zyhon96:
Ousmayne abi wetin b ur name HIT RAP SONG ? u neva get hit u wan teach pesin hw to get hit. i checked meaning of whack in d dictionary guess what i saw ur name there ,Lmao because i dnt rap doesn't mean i dnt knw good rap .u cal ur self wrapper nd u are gloryin in 2000 downloads? Wel its all good i wil listen to ur songs wen u feature davido,wizkid,olamide e.t.c bt nw YOU ARE WHACK. WHACK

mumu

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by haywhy911(m): 12:07pm On Oct 25, 2015
Ridwan1821:
Yea, surper cup is not a trophy. It is dsame tin with community shield.
I don't want Mourinho to be sacked..I think Chelsea will bounce back and make d top for in this season's BPL.

Also, D last time Chelsea's league form was bad was in 2012 and they went on to win the UCL, maybe dsame tin will happen this season...Laffz
#BLUES4LIFE
FTC dedicated to Mourinho (D special one).
Maybe.Just maybe. I hope not sha. Mourinho is losing his special touch. Law of marginal (return?) is taking its toll on 'em. He took them to d peak of English football and now the slide down the pecking order has began. The question now is: how low will they drop?
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by NOBODYY: 12:08pm On Oct 25, 2015
Ousmayne:
na tundex mania be that.. Na Alfa self.. Na em win coke studio and airtel one mic
That Tundex mania sabi rap o
He murdered that "Unilorin @40" theme song
When the rest of the rappers were busy spewing thrash on the track
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by Nobody: 12:08pm On Oct 25, 2015
Akjwyzepal:
ok man. But 2 be sincere with u man I don't really like popularity, I go just dy ghostmode.
say the truth and shame the devil bruh grin
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by zyhon96: 12:08pm On Oct 25, 2015
Akjwyzepal:
u dnt lyk popularity den why are u doing this? My guy dh shame make dm no boooo am. U sure say ur career no go dh ghostmode forever lyk dis. WHACK
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by Nobody: 12:09pm On Oct 25, 2015
NOBODYY:

That Tundex mania sabi rap o
He murdered that "Unilorin @40" theme song
When the rest of the rappers were busy spewing thrash on the track
the guy is just too good.. Ill record a track with him this session
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by GideonG(m): 12:10pm On Oct 25, 2015
Acecube:
EinsteinPG and GideonG watching this thread for close to an hour
Boss na d rap battle dey intrigue me no be small. Niggas are as dope as crack! I'm a soldier too but I don't go to the battle fields, i am part of the team in the signal room. We use use computers in a room full of AC. Matter of fact I freestyle spontaneously on a beat but I don't write. I guess everybody has his talent and weekness. I hail all dem rappers making this thread lively... May be I'll join the great Sveen in the wooing tins probably I'll do better. SHOUTOUT TO ALL THE JUDGES AND CONTRIBUTORS the moments shared was highly fascinating.
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by Temmi001: 12:10pm On Oct 25, 2015
GideonG:

Boss lady na learning tins we dey wo, we neva turn boss yet. May be we will when we reach your stage, you know you are a role model. Thanks
Okay. Lemme bring my pen.
Topic: How to whyne
Teacher: Boss GideonG.
Hehehehe. Boss calling me boss. Please sir oo.. Omo kekere ni mi oo.. (I'm a kid). I'm just following your footsteps. Shikena.
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by NOBODYY: 12:11pm On Oct 25, 2015
Ousmayne:
the guy is just too good.. Ill record a track with him this session
U gats feature zyhon96 too o cheesy
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by Ridwan1821: 12:13pm On Oct 25, 2015
Ousmayne:
Exactly..That's d person am talking about.
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by Nobody: 12:14pm On Oct 25, 2015
NOBODYY:

U gats feature zyhon96 too o cheesy
but bruh no be twinkle twinkle little star we won sing na.. Na Rappers i dey feature no be wackers..

4 Likes

Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by 9isguy(m): 12:14pm On Oct 25, 2015
Hello Guys, please 4gv me if u gat my msg wrong, m not sAying its bad 2 Rap @ least give us something educative perhaps I enjoy listening 2 Rap musics just that u guys own b like say no 2moro; abeg make una take am easy : M always loyal, still dat 9is boy:: Respect Ya:
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by Akjwyzepal(m): 12:15pm On Oct 25, 2015
zyhon96:
u dnt lyk popularity den why are u doing this? My guy dh shame make dm no boooo am. U sure say ur career no go dh ghostmode forever lyk dis. WHACK
Guy i just dy laff u, u no be rapper nd u stil dy quote me. LAST WARNING, I know ur type u're looking 4 punchline 2 Steal. ModaFvcker
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by zyhon96: 12:15pm On Oct 25, 2015
Ousmayne:

mumu
is that the best you can come up with? When people realise thier flaws online the only thing they say to get back is mumu or idiot. Go where your mate dey o .
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by haywhy911(m): 12:15pm On Oct 25, 2015
NOBODYY:

Give me instances where he's 3rd season was sour pls
In his 3rd yr in chelsea he won 2 trophys..wasnt playing up to normal expection in the League then he left
In Liga bbva he got to the UCL semi's in his 3rd yr &lost a Cup final in d same 3rd yr & also Taking second position on the League table
Is dat wah u call "3rd season syndrome"
Just bcuz in RMA he got to the final of copa del rey,,got to ucl semi's & lost both??
I still don't get ur point at all
bro,(i hate to say this but)in the spanish league,there are only two horses:Barca and Madrid. Second position is equivalent to last. Yeah,i said so. Even Florentino Perez will agree. Not only that,he benched senior playerz(just like he is doing to Hazard).He created feuds.

Overall,it was a totally abysmal (hello temmi001) season for Madrid.
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by Akjwyzepal(m): 12:16pm On Oct 25, 2015
Ousmayne:
but bruh no be twinkle twinkle little star we won sing na.. Na Rappers i dey feature no be wackers..
lol
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by GideonG(m): 12:16pm On Oct 25, 2015
zyhon96:
My guy 2000 downloads no be beans oo... Even 200 sef no be shere shere.
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by detunj: 12:17pm On Oct 25, 2015
Ousmayne:
u dey answer am!? The dude is an attention seeking bastarrrrrrrrd. If he's not cool with the ish.. He should keep quiet or better still go and die.
For your information zyhon96, ive got several unreleased tracks but the contract with my label is to start releasing em officially in 2016.
I released a studio freestyle around april which raked in about 2000+ downloads.
We are doing this to entertain peeps here and to keep the thread moving, the face that you cant rap doesnt mean you should castigate people here..
Nobody was forming ice prince here.. And during coke studio where were you? Airtel one mic nko? You were in the crowed screaming like an indian girl that was gang raped. If you can scream for tundex mania, lurge, yungfred uzain and co, why should you come here to show how pained you are??

Before you quote this post, show me pictures of awards youve won, and post links to you song, i might help you to reconstruct the your afro highlife song to a hit rap song..

In khassys voice..
Castrated shepopo
thats too much grin
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by Ridwan1821: 12:17pm On Oct 25, 2015
haywhy911:
Maybe.Just maybe. I hope not sha. Mourinho is losing his special touch. Law of marginal (return?) is taking its toll on 'em. He took them to d peak of English football and now the slide down the pecking order has began. The question now is: how low will they drop?
We don't knw yet but we hope Chelsea will bounce back..Laffz
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by Nobody: 12:19pm On Oct 25, 2015
Ridwan1821:
Exactly..That's d person am talking about.

he got signed after winning that coke studio na.. Hes under a record label now.. That coke studio was epic..

Uzain is another underrated nigga.. He flipped on that BMF beat from the beginning to the end..

Lurge?? This nigga is too sick like twins with HIV

yungfred!! Another killer here.. Im sure this years ckoke studio will be more epic..

Especially those new rappers in biochem.. See as dem dey murder beat during burn fire night
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by NOBODYY: 12:20pm On Oct 25, 2015
Ousmayne:
Mogbe shocked shocked
RIP to the nigga...
*Na rappers i dey feature no be wackers*
Another murderous punchline
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by Akjwyzepal(m): 12:21pm On Oct 25, 2015
Ousmayne:
say the truth and shame the devil bruh grin
am not an Entertainment rapper. Dats why i say i would be in ghostmode mind u Hard-core doesnt sell in 9ja and again i be Engine aspirant i dnt tink i wuld av time am also learning PHP. So av gat lots on my mind.
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by GideonG(m): 12:21pm On Oct 25, 2015
Temmi001:
Okay. Lemme bring my pen.
Topic: How to whyne
Teacher: Boss GideonG.
Hehehehe. Boss calling me boss. Please sir oo.. Omo kekere ni mi oo.. (I'm a kid). I'm just following your footsteps. Shikena.
Lolestical lolest of the highest order. Temmi no kill me with laugh i beg na admission I dey find.
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by detunj: 12:22pm On Oct 25, 2015
zyhon96:
is that the best you can come up with? When people realise thier flaws online the only thing they say to get back is mumu or idiot. Go where your mate dey o .
you can't rap.... You can't sing.... You can't diss
What can you do? undecided
Critiscising I guess lipsrsealed
Instead of you should appreciate those that gat talent.... You are beefing them
SMH for you

3 Likes

Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by NOBODYY: 12:22pm On Oct 25, 2015
haywhy911:
bro,(i hate to say this but)in the spanish league,there are only two horses:Barca and Madrid. Second position is equivalent to last. Yeah,i said so. Even Florentino Perez will agree. Not only that,he benched senior playerz(just like he is doing to Hazard).He created feuds.

Overall,it was a totally abysmal (hello temmi001) season for Madrid.
I can give u instances where top managers have benched un-performing stars but Smh let's not derail the thread further..
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by Nobody: 12:22pm On Oct 25, 2015
detunj:
thats too much grin
some kids can be so annoying bruh grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (926) (927) (928) (929) (930) (931) (932) ... (1996) (Reply)

UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.