Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,988 members, 7,835,314 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:32 AM

Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants - Education (952) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants (2395622 Views)

FUTMINNA 2015/2016 ASPIRANTS THREAD / 2015 Unilorin: Utme And Direct Entry Applicants / The medical students and aspirants thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (949) (950) (951) (952) (953) (954) (955) ... (1996) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by Tobihence(m): 2:08pm On Oct 26, 2015
Harjeebs:
wat was dere putme score?
74,76,76,78,80.....wat about u?
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by Nobody: 2:10pm On Oct 26, 2015
Sveen:
The surgeon would have said he is my grandson, not my son.
That's trick question for you.
Still doesn't make him less of a son.
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by GideonG(m): 2:12pm On Oct 26, 2015
Temmi001:
*Takes front row*
*Sits besides GideonG*
Where is Akjwyzepal (That moniker too hard abeg) and Zyhon96? you guys should come and finish what you started ooh.. This is the official time.
Waz at the front seat untill I was compelled to hibernate, anyway I made it a duty to watch the recorded highlights and I was overwhelmed with Kaybeeeee's rhymic delivery... When Kaybeeeee said he's a boss and not talking about ricky I related that to Rick Ross because he is the self acclaimed boss, not Reekado; but was disappointed when Kb admitted the flaw. It's all gud tho, this thread is astoundingly epic! Even the gorgeous Chisombenedicta has to rush down all the way fr OAU and can't seem to get enough. Shoutout to everybody making this place the best hangout zone in the entire social media sphere. I love you guyz... Let's keep on keeping it real! #Na Admission Sure Pass.

1 Like

Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by IDGAF(m): 2:22pm On Oct 26, 2015
khassy:

Una go do maths taya grin
We dn sha get our E comot grin

Ps
Help check if the CiSLT (the building beside the fac to the right has been completed)

Btw Boigrammz is in school right now

Cc
Adeshizzy
Micynute94
Didn't take note of the building.

Lol....Of cos I know we wud deal with a lot of maths in 100 level.Strapping myself 4 dat bro! My worry is dat we are doing more courses than u guys.More work load hommie!
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by uxomykaz: 2:23pm On Oct 26, 2015
DAV001:
HMMMM MANY QUESTIONS ON MY MIND.(1) ARE THERE REWARD FOR SCHOLARS IF YES WHAT'S THE REWARD FOR SCHOLARS IN MEDICINE AND SURGERY. (2)WHAT IS THE GP AND REQUIREMENTS THAT ARE REQUIRED FOR ONE TO TO BECOME A SCHOLAR (3)CAN ONE GAIN SCHOLARSHIP IN THE UNIVERSITY AND WHAT ARE THE REQUIREMENT .PLS GIVE ME ANSWER STALITES KHASSY BIOGRAMMZ AND OTHERS.THANKS IN ADVANCE.

1)Yes,there are rewards for scholars,and i think the rewards are the same irrespective of the dept..

i)you ve the opportunity to live in the school hostel for free if you wish plus an estimated sum of 70k if you accept the hostel or about 100k if you choose otherwise

ii)You are also regarded as the dept scholar and also ve the privilege of attending some school functions like the convocation and inaugural lectures as a scholar...etc..

2) Maintain a cgpa of 4.0 and above,and also have the highest cgpa in the dept ...and the benefits above would be received yearly till you graduate

3)Yes,you can gain scholarship in the school from external bodies that do offer such
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by IQDONABLE(m): 2:24pm On Oct 26, 2015
MssTee:

Congrats!
Aspiring for MBBS and no I haven't received it yet.. Mine is on the way by God's grace.
Lol My name is Telsie not Tope.. thanks for the compliment

Thank you

By God's grace, you shall rejoice soon, you'll shout Godwin and ur enemies will join in singing once you receive the most anticipated alert!

Awww Telsie, what a beautiful name for a pretty lady. grin grin

I can't wait to meet you in BBF.

#Your admission is sure by his grace, so as the other friends on here waiting for the alert.
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by Harjeebs(m): 2:26pm On Oct 26, 2015
Tobihence:
74,76,76,78,80.....wat about u?
scored 74 also
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by IQDONABLE(m): 2:30pm On Oct 26, 2015
uxomykaz:

1)Yes,there are rewards for scholars,and i think the rewards are the same irrespective of the dept..

i)you ve the opportunity to live in the school hostel for free if you wish plus an estimated sum of 70k if you accept the hostel or about 100k if you choose otherwise

ii)You are also regarded as the dept scholar and also ve the privilege of attending some school functions like the convocation and inaugural lectures as a scholar...etc..

2) Maintain a cgpa of 4.0 and above,and also have the highest cgpa in the dept ...and the benefits above would be received yearly till you graduate

3)Yes,you can gain scholarship in the school from external bodies that do offer such

shocked shocked cool cool
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by Tobihence(m): 2:32pm On Oct 26, 2015
Harjeebs:
scored 74 also
ok....well lets just wait for d second list
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by fawaazsanni(m): 2:35pm On Oct 26, 2015
MssTee:

Congrats!
Aspiring for MBBS and no I haven't received it yet.. Mine is on the way by God's grace.
Lol My name is Telsie not Tope.. thanks for the compliment
Hi MssTee..am also a medical aspirant too..are u a DE or utme aspirant?
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by fawaazsanni(m): 2:42pm On Oct 26, 2015
uxomykaz:

100k for real shocked shocked
me sef go lyk become scholar oo
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by Nobody: 2:43pm On Oct 26, 2015
crowther15:
hellooooooooooooooooo........... boni oo?
Daadaa ni oo
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by Harjeebs(m): 2:44pm On Oct 26, 2015
Tobihence:
ok....well lets just wait for d second list
OK bro.
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by Nobody: 2:48pm On Oct 26, 2015
Dygeasy:
Oga Boss!!! gringrin
Boss of life. God bless Dygeasy.
God Bless Unilorin
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by DharmyYinks: 3:03pm On Oct 26, 2015
uxomykaz:

@bolded...do u mean even if a new person takes over d scholar post from d former scholar....d former scholar wil stil receive dos rewards til he/she graduates??
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by DharmyYinks: 3:06pm On Oct 26, 2015
IQDONABLE:

Thank you

By God's grace, you shall rejoice soon, you'll shout Godwin and ur enemies will join in singing once you receive the most anticipated alert!

Awww Telsie, what a beautiful name for a pretty lady. grin grin

I can't wait to meet you in BBF.

#Your admission is sure by his grace, so as the other friends on here waiting for the alert.

Re u praying for her to receive d alert because u can't wait to meet her in BBF abi its from ur heart or u just saying it for saying sakeangry @msstee
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by DharmyYinks: 3:07pm On Oct 26, 2015
fawaazsanni:
100k for real shocked shocked me sef go lyk become scholar oo
It's not a one day job oo

Baba real work niyen
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by DharmyYinks: 3:08pm On Oct 26, 2015
fawaazsanni:
100k for real shocked shocked me sef go lyk become scholar oo

Baba real work niyen....u've got to sacrifice a lot to achieve it
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by Ridwan1821: 3:11pm On Oct 26, 2015
fawaazsanni:
100k for real shocked shocked
me sef go lyk become scholar oo
It is not easy to become a scholar ooo..Pple dey burn candle everyday bcuz of scholar of a tin. Some pple own na night class.
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by Ridwan1821: 3:14pm On Oct 26, 2015
uxomykaz:

Are those 200L, 300L, 400L e.t.c scholars ranked according to there current session cgpa or overall cgpa?
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by fawaazsanni(m): 3:15pm On Oct 26, 2015
DharmyYinks:

Baba real work niyen....u've got to sacrifice a lot to achieve it
there's no harm in tryin..i can at least giv it a try na..shebi na jacking..we go jack na..one day we'll get there
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by haywhy911(m): 3:15pm On Oct 26, 2015
Abimloaded:
please who can suggest some INDIAN MOVIES full of fighting and shooting , Acted in the city and any other movies having this quality, don't wanna waste my data downloading movies full of talks or love ish....Thanks in Anticipation!
cc
khassy
Yungmilio2
duke59
Legitlayo et all
Bros,if you haven't watched 'BANG BANG',better go and watch it o. That film is something else. Biggest bollywood movie in 2014.
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by fawaazsanni(m): 3:18pm On Oct 26, 2015
Ridwan1821:
It is not easy to become a scholar ooo..Pple dey burn candle everyday bcuz of scholar of a tin. Some pple own na night class.
we'll get there by God's grace..sorry pls help answer dharmyyinks question..same question on ma mind
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by chisombenedicta(f): 3:26pm On Oct 26, 2015
duke59:
Chisombenedicta always veiwing our thread
How are u dearie? smiley
Am fine thank u....nd u? smiley
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by pushtani(m): 3:33pm On Oct 26, 2015
Hey Guys ,
I assume clearance hasnt started,right??becos i am yet to upload my documents one week after paying the acceptance fee..

Btw,,any one staying around fountain??
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by horlawaleh001(m): 3:33pm On Oct 26, 2015
uxomykaz:

The hostel is not an option. The 28,000 will be automatically deducted from the total package of 97,000. But you can decide to sell your bed space and then you and the buyer will go to student affairs for a legit transfer of ownership, which most times is always not allowed..... Depends on the mood of dr Yusuf

Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by uxomykaz: 3:34pm On Oct 26, 2015
DharmyYinks:

@bolded...do u mean even if a new person takes over d scholar post from d former scholar....d former scholar wil stil receive dos rewards til he/she graduates??

not really...though,that was how it was done before..once a scholar,always a scholar...but its kinda different now.....take for instance, if you were the scholar at the end of your first year,then after the end of the second year,a new scholar(having a cgpa higher than urs) emerges,then you would only be rewarded as a returning scholar while the new scholar would also be awarded as a new scholar...meaning that,you two would benefit that year..but for the subsequent session,only one of you would benefit(the one with the highest cgpa)
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by razor123(m): 3:36pm On Oct 26, 2015
IDGAF:

cheesy cheesy cheesy.May God never disappoint u.I pray by next week u shall be thinking of coming 2 Ilorin 2 secure accommodation.

Are u an ICS aspirant?
AMEN OOOO

nope. Pharmacy
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by kode12: 3:37pm On Oct 26, 2015
IDGAF:
Just met the hommie Khassy not long.Got my materials.Can finally start reading!!!

By the way,all CIS faculty students shud note that the time table is out.And for those of us in ICS(Freshers),the HOD's secretary said we will be treating a new curriculum different from the previous year plus additional courses.So strap urselfs ready!!!
How far,I'd like to get photocopies of the material you got from khassy. I'm @ Oke Odo opposite Beckadims if you have any of the courses in the pic let's meet abeg.
Tcs 101
Mac 113
Lis 101
Csc 111
Mat 101
Sta 131
Phy 109 115
Gns 101
BUS 101
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by uxomykaz: 3:39pm On Oct 26, 2015
@horlawaleh001....its an option...if you dont receive the hostel...you would be paid the amount in full...but if you do,it would be deducted!
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by DAV001(m): 3:40pm On Oct 26, 2015
THANK YOU FOR THE ANSWERS I'M REALLY GRATEFUL wink
Re: Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants by Abimloaded(m): 3:41pm On Oct 26, 2015
haywhy911:
Bros,if you haven't watched 'BANG BANG',better go and watch it o. That film is something else. Biggest bollywood movie in 2014.

I watched it yesterday and that made me fell in love with watching Movies! I want movies like that....
Bang Bang actually motivated me to write the movie request post!

(1) (2) (3) ... (949) (950) (951) (952) (953) (954) (955) ... (1996) (Reply)

UNIBEN STUDENTS ADMISSION THREAD, 2015/2016 / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.