Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,901 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:13 AM

Advice For Average Guys Dating Beautiful Women - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Advice For Average Guys Dating Beautiful Women (1783 Views)

Meet The Shuwa Arab Women Of Nigeria (photos) - Most Beautiful Women In Nigeria! / Why Do Black Women Always Have Attitude Towards Guys Dating White Females? / Wassup With Nigerian Guys Dating Zimbabwe Girls? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advice For Average Guys Dating Beautiful Women by allansie(m): 8:17pm On Dec 13, 2014
Have you asked a beautiful woman out on a date and are still in shock that she accepted? Men often put beautiful women on a pedestal which can make it a challenge for an 'average' guy to date one.

Dating beautiful women can really boost the ego of a man. He will be beaming with pride when he walks down the street with this beautiful woman by his side. Not only does he get an ego boost but he will also look pretty impressive to other guys. Dating a beautiful woman will also make the guy more desirable to other women.

An attractive woman can probably date any man she likes, even rich, powerful men. Because they are so appealing to men for their beauty they often develop some back habits that may make them less desirable as a long term partner. Many beautiful women are vain, manipulative and high maintenance.

If you aren't very wealthy and you are fairly average looking then it can be very challenging to date a beautiful woman. Here is some advice for dating beautiful women...
1. Stand Out From The Crowd: Beautiful women have men fawning over them all the time and they probably all look the same to her, so to get her attention you need to be different from the rest.

2. Don't Treat Her Like a Goddess: Every other man is doing this so this is just average to her. You can differentiate yourself by not treating her like she is a goddess but act indifferently to her as though you aren't even attracted to her looks. It is the guys that appear not to be interested that she will want - this goes along the lines of people always wanting what they can't have. By ignoring her you are giving her a challenge that she will respond to.

3. Pay More Attention To Her 'Plain Jane' Friend: A beautiful woman won't understand why you would prefer her plain friend over her and she will get quite jealous. She won't want her friend getting all the attention and she will begin to flirt with you to win over your attention.

4. Instead of Giving Her Compliments, Tease Her: Most other men will shower her with compliments, which she probably expects and is probably quite mundane to her now. If you light-heartedly tease her about any flaws then this is a different approach from what she is use to and she will respond well to that.

5. Don't Just Look at Her Outer Beauty But Also Focus On Her Inner Beauty: Don't spend all night staring at her like she is a goddess but instead show that you are interested in her as a person. Ask her questions about her life, her interests and hobbies. She will respond well to a man that she knows is interested in her as a person and not just for her beauty.

6. Don't Call Her Too Soon: Most men will probably call her the next day and she may even expect that. Wait a couple of days before calling her and she will respect you for it because you have impressed her so far with the above tips and now you are showing her even more that you are not desperate and just after her for her beauty.

7. Don't Try To Get Her Into Bed On The First Date: Of course you are sexually attracted to her and most likely all men she dates try to get her into bed straight away. By playing a little hard to get will spike her interest in you and also reinforce the fact that you like her as a person and not just a sex object.

You should remember that beauty is only skin deep and although it is great to date beautiful women, ultimately you also want a woman who is beautiful on the inside too. Take the time to get to know this woman and you may have found yourself a beautiful woman inside and out.

2 Likes

Re: Advice For Average Guys Dating Beautiful Women by IKJ66(m): 8:19pm On Dec 13, 2014
Any advise for people like seun dating the ugly ones !!!
Re: Advice For Average Guys Dating Beautiful Women by Nobody: 8:21pm On Dec 13, 2014
undecided
Re: Advice For Average Guys Dating Beautiful Women by Tonydeeb(m): 8:38pm On Dec 13, 2014
I will confess o....I will confess!!!
yess op, I will confess....I have never seen a beautiful lady in my life...all the ones that look promising always lack this or that vital feature I cherish in a woman...
Re: Advice For Average Guys Dating Beautiful Women by Enegod(m): 8:44pm On Dec 13, 2014
this advice is for broke ass niggas undecided
Re: Advice For Average Guys Dating Beautiful Women by Kenneth205(m): 8:49pm On Dec 13, 2014
Ok
Re: Advice For Average Guys Dating Beautiful Women by LaurelP(m): 8:50pm On Dec 13, 2014
Ok
Re: Advice For Average Guys Dating Beautiful Women by holatin(m): 8:55pm On Dec 13, 2014
I only date women like weird mc
Re: Advice For Average Guys Dating Beautiful Women by mascot87(m): 9:00pm On Dec 13, 2014
LaurelP:
Ok

You are not bad anyway undecided
Re: Advice For Average Guys Dating Beautiful Women by yungchop: 9:16pm On Dec 13, 2014
allansie:
Have you asked a beautiful woman out on a date and are still in shock that she accepted? Men often put beautiful women on a pedestal which can make it a challenge for an 'average' guy to date one.

Dating beautiful women can really boost the ego of a man. He will be beaming with pride when he walks down the street with this beautiful woman by his side. Not only does he get an ego boost but he will also look pretty impressive to other guys. Dating a beautiful woman will also make the guy more desirable to other women.

An attractive woman can probably date any man she likes, even rich, powerful men. Because they are so appealing to men for their beauty they often develop some back habits that may make them less desirable as a long term partner. Many beautiful women are vain, manipulative and high maintenance.

If you aren't very wealthy and you are fairly average looking then it can be very challenging to date a beautiful woman. Here is some advice for dating beautiful women...
1. Stand Out From The Crowd: Beautiful women have men fawning over them all the time and they probably all look the same to her, so to get her attention you need to be different from the rest.

2. Don't Treat Her Like a Goddess: Every other man is doing this so this is just average to her. You can differentiate yourself by not treating her like she is a goddess but act indifferently to her as though you aren't even attracted to her looks. It is the guys that appear not to be interested that she will want - this goes along the lines of people always wanting what they can't have. By ignoring her you are giving her a challenge that she will respond to.

3. Pay More Attention To Her 'Plain Jane' Friend: A beautiful woman won't understand why you would prefer her plain friend over her and she will get quite jealous. She won't want her friend getting all the attention and she will begin to flirt with you to win over your attention.

4. Instead of Giving Her Compliments, Tease Her: Most other men will shower her with compliments, which she probably expects and is probably quite mundane to her now. If you light-heartedly tease her about any flaws then this is a different approach from what she is use to and she will respond well to that.

5. Don't Just Look at Her Outer Beauty But Also Focus On Her Inner Beauty: Don't spend all night staring at her like she is a goddess but instead show that you are interested in her as a person. Ask her questions about her life, her interests and hobbies. She will respond well to a man that she knows is interested in her as a person and not just for her beauty.

6. Don't Call Her Too Soon: Most men will probably call her the next day and she may even expect that. Wait a couple of days before calling her and she will respect you for it because you have impressed her so far with the above tips and now you are showing her even more that you are not desperate and just after her for her beauty.

7. Don't Try To Get Her Into Bed On The First Date: Of course you are sexually attracted to her and most likely all men she dates try to get her into bed straight away. By playing a little hard to get will spike her interest in you and also reinforce the fact that you like her as a person and not just a sex object.

You should remember that beauty is only skin deep and although it is great to date beautiful women, ultimately you also want a woman who is beautiful on the inside too. Take the time to get to know this woman and you may have found yourself a beautiful woman inside and out.
story for the irunmoles
Re: Advice For Average Guys Dating Beautiful Women by Maamin(m): 9:22pm On Dec 13, 2014
Long toryy short undecided...get your MONEY smelling all over her..and she is yours in no time. kiss tongue
Re: Advice For Average Guys Dating Beautiful Women by SSAFHOM(m): 9:26pm On Dec 13, 2014
Nice piece.
Re: Advice For Average Guys Dating Beautiful Women by justmag(m): 9:58pm On Dec 13, 2014
If men still chase pretty face in 2015 then they didn't learn anything in 2014....sometimes a pretty face is just that, a pretty face! Date a real woman for a change. It will change your life!
Re: Advice For Average Guys Dating Beautiful Women by Heromaniaa: 10:01pm On Dec 13, 2014
average got nothing on me...
Re: Advice For Average Guys Dating Beautiful Women by Olutola88(m): 11:22pm On Dec 13, 2014
OP, you are absolutely on point. I'm always very humble when dealing with average looking ladies but my esteem is always @ its peak when dealing with the very gorgeous ones. I don't take shit from prepossessing ladies. Most of them want guys that have this trace of pride and I've been serving them well. They complain about me always feeling so important, some call me king of pride, yet they still won't lemme be. OP, you're very right
Re: Advice For Average Guys Dating Beautiful Women by Deshannel(m): 11:43pm On Dec 13, 2014
bravo! you just exposed all my tricks. well played op, well played.

(1) (Reply)

15 Sign To Know If You Are Dating A Covert Prostitute (runs Girl). / Knacking Anyhow During Youth Days: One Of The Major Causes Of Broken Marriages / Can Someone Help With This!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.