Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,356 members, 7,819,270 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:34 PM

Diary Of A Jehovah's Withness.. - Literature (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Diary Of A Jehovah's Withness.. (45676 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Diary Of A Jehovah's Withness.. by Champele(m): 5:32pm On Jan 29, 2015
Chi nwa! Keep it coming,we dey tight.

1 Like

Re: Diary Of A Jehovah's Withness.. by Nobody: 11:30am On Jan 30, 2015
Chioma and chuka? I couldnt believe what i was seeing,it wasnt that it was bad for chioma to hang out with chuks, the main thing there was the way she was doing it.
I swallowed as i stood rooted to the ground,the elderly lady i was with nudged me and i came back to my senses.
Fortunately they hadnt seen me so i had the grace of an upper hand.
Chioma and chuka?
I wished I wasnt with the elderly,I would have traced where they were heading to.
~ ~ ~ ~
~ ~ ~ ~
I didnt call her that day,i had to fight myself not to do so,just as a junkie is addicted to a fix that was how addicted i was to chioma.
I kept my phone on 'silent mode' and slept off knowing full well that she may call me since i didnt call her.
The incessant crowing of cocks in our neighbourhood woke me up,i stretched and yawned just as i glanced at the bedside clock.
It was some minutes past seven o'clock,so i had slept this long?
Mama was getting ready to go out by the time i had taken a shower,brushed and grabbed a bite.
'mama where to?' i asked,buttoning my navy striped long sleeve shirt.
'am going to elder bethel's house' she replied and my heart went pitter-patter,elder bethel was ogechi's father.
'what happened?'
'his first son got electrocuted last night,he called your father this morning to tell him'
'i think i will go with you,let me get my phone' i said and dashed into my room,i picked my phone and viewed the screen.
'five missed calls from ogechi'
'two missed calls from unknown number'
chia..i shooked my head,chioma no even call me.
You see,thats one thing about girls that i dislike with passion,you will be calling a girl daily but the day you dont call her she wouldn't reciprocate.
Some girls are like that sha...
I was surprised that oge had called me,maybe it was because of last night incident.
Girls! Na them know oh...with these thought i joined mama in the parlour and we left for elder bethel's place.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Diary Of A Jehovah's Withness.. by kingphilip(m): 12:46pm On Jan 30, 2015
I've always known chioma to b that kind of a person before nw..
some choices sometimes isn't just ryt really but at face value.. he abandoned Nkeiru for chioma only to encounter this..
may we not make wrong choices in life.

chinwe Tnx for entertaining us with this ur wonderful piece more strength I wish u

2 Likes

Re: Diary Of A Jehovah's Withness.. by Nobody: 1:07pm On Jan 30, 2015
kingphilip:
I've always known chioma to b that kind of a person before nw..
some choices sometimes isn't just ryt really but at face value.. he abandoned Nkeiru for chioma only to encounter this..
may we not make wrong choices in life.

chinwe Tnx for entertaining us with this ur wonderful piece more strength I wish u
thanks dear,wil be updating later
Re: Diary Of A Jehovah's Withness.. by kingphilip(m): 1:54pm On Jan 30, 2015
Chinweblinkz:

thanks dear,wil be updating later
u no join d strike action?
Re: Diary Of A Jehovah's Withness.. by Nobody: 5:46pm On Jan 30, 2015
kingphilip:

u no join d strike action?
erm
u no wan make i update again?
I write for fun.
Whoever tinks it is right to steal my work 'ojumoimoi' go visit am.
Lol
Re: Diary Of A Jehovah's Withness.. by Nobody: 7:13pm On Jan 31, 2015
READ ON

1 Like

Re: Diary Of A Jehovah's Withness.. by unique27: 7:40pm On Jan 31, 2015
Wow...I disagree.... D story is too fascinating....I don't think it has 2 end like DAT.
Re: Diary Of A Jehovah's Withness.. by emarkson(m): 8:33pm On Jan 31, 2015
Do you mean THE END of part 1?
Re: Diary Of A Jehovah's Withness.. by ochuko80s(m): 10:58pm On Jan 31, 2015
my guy abeg dis story too sweet to be stoped here..if na to create group fr watsapp ...i go join o....biko..more grease to ur elbow o...abi hw dem dey talk ma. :Pmy guy abeg dis story too sweet to be stoped here..if na to create group fr watsapp ...i go join o....biko..more grease to ur elbow o...abi hw dem dey talk ma.....
Re: Diary Of A Jehovah's Withness.. by bigwig97(m): 6:38am On Feb 01, 2015
chinwe, you are kidding right?
Re: Diary Of A Jehovah's Withness.. by emirate0(m): 9:43am On Feb 01, 2015
#chinwe Plsss continue . We hav gone 2 far 4 u to abandon me. Dnt b lyk emeka. B my ogechi sad cry
Re: Diary Of A Jehovah's Withness.. by Mimikathy(f): 5:09pm On Feb 01, 2015
Part 2 please........
Re: Diary Of A Jehovah's Withness.. by Meel: 10:47pm On Feb 01, 2015
D op is really doing a mistake stopping dis story, comments will come when ur story as gained ground and ppl see dat u won't stop d story halfway and go.
There are some writers here, dat if dey shud jst start a story today by writing only d title u go see how ppl dey book space.
With regular updating ppl will start commenting,
well done
Re: Diary Of A Jehovah's Withness.. by Nobody: 11:11am On Feb 02, 2015
Well well,thanks
Re: Diary Of A Jehovah's Withness.. by Nobody: 11:57am On Feb 02, 2015
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Ogechi was not the least surprise to see me when i arrived with mama,we made eye contact and i walked over to were she stood.
"oge howfar?"
"fine"she mumbled and shuffled her feet uncomfortably,we were both standing outside the house infront of the hibiscus flower that was used to beautify the compound.Mama nodded at Us and entered inside the house.
"i missed your call yesterday,am sorry".
"no lele"she replied,
we were standing so close that i could count the long eyelashes that shielded her eyes.
"what did you want to tell me? After your last message i thought you have deleted my contact"
she sighed "Emmy am really sorry for that provocative message just that i was mad at you,why chioma of all people,why not someone else?"
"why do you despise her so,werent you the one that introduce her to me?"I asked,breathless.
"i was,quite alright"she heaved a sigh.
"okay okay lets forget about chioma issue,i saw your sister yesterday,infact i talked with her".
BANG!
My heart beat accelerated.
"where did you see her?"i asked hurriedly.
"hey hey cool down,i saw her at the bus park."she paused and looked at me straight in the eyes.
I prepared myself knowing that the worst was about come.
"oge stop keeping me in suspense,tell me about my sister"
she shooked her head "Emmy your sister is....i dont know how to put it,i mean your sister is emotionally wrecked,she is not herself again"
i swallowed and took two steps backward.
"my sister? Are you sure?"
I couldnt bring myself to believe her,i couldnt.
"yes am sure,Emmy mere looking at her you will know she is..."
I quickly interrupted her "how did she look? How?"
¤ ¤ ¤ ¤ ¤ ¤
I had many thoughts in my mind that day,i was thinking about chioma and chuka,i was also thinking about chioma my sister.
My heart was burning,my palms were sweaty.
I felt listless,i couldnt concentrate on the phone i was repairing.
Was ogechi telling the truth or had she made up this story so we would get close.
If that was her plan it wouldnt work in anyway.
But what if it was the truth?
And was chioma my girlfriend really a hoe?
I was confused and at the verge of madness infact.
Was chioma really dating chuka?
Or were they just casual friends?
I need to find out

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Diary Of A Jehovah's Withness.. by VigorousV(f): 6:39pm On Feb 02, 2015
make he better find out oo.....before der go take am do mugu.........chinwe no vex say i no comment o...na ma sub pinish....but tanx for dis update....ur going places ma dear....more strength nd knowledge to u.

1 Like

Re: Diary Of A Jehovah's Withness.. by Nobody: 8:07pm On Feb 02, 2015
Thanks sweetheart
Re: Diary Of A Jehovah's Withness.. by aprilwise(m): 8:40pm On Feb 02, 2015
Chioma sister. Chioma girl friend too many problems at a time. Reading is one of my hobby. So I love reading your story. I love nairaland female writers. Nd love reading their stories. Its nice job u are doing. Mecci.
Re: Diary Of A Jehovah's Withness.. by Ipheyemmy01(m): 9:47pm On Feb 02, 2015
Enjoying it and following squarely.
Re: Diary Of A Jehovah's Withness.. by Mimikathy(f): 10:30pm On Feb 02, 2015
Loving dis story, nice work bro. U n d Chiomas dnt tally, Update needed. smiley
Re: Diary Of A Jehovah's Withness.. by nifemilizy: 5:25pm On Feb 03, 2015
chai,,, na wa ooo, dis is serious oooo, nice story anyway,keep it up oooo
Re: Diary Of A Jehovah's Withness.. by kingphilip(m): 8:46pm On Feb 03, 2015
na only emeka all this things de happen to?
chinwe tnx for d updates do carry on
Re: Diary Of A Jehovah's Withness.. by Nobody: 9:49pm On Feb 03, 2015
I was listening to 'the storm is over' by R.kelly and i began thinking; when would this storm be over?
At this period in my life i felt like i was between the devil and the deep blue sea,I had so many thoughts criss_crossing my mind.
I was afraid of raising up my sister's issue because i didn't want mama to get worried,i was afraid of going in search of her because i knew what i would see would irritate me.
Ogechi told me Chioma was a sight to behold,her cloth threadbare and her hair dishevelled like that of a lunatic.
Chioma!
See what she had done to herself,i had numerous flashbacks,how i had tried to convince her that it was wrong of her to clung unto stanley.
If only she had listened.
I came to the conclusion that she had been bewitched and she was now reaping what she sowed.
~~~~"Nnaemeka!"mama's voice brought me out of my reverie,i had been staring at the plate of african salad which sabina had served me when I came back for work.I had been preoccupied with my thoughts and i hadnt noticed mama entrance into the dining room.
"mama.." I drawled,looking up,I noticed she was wearing that her 'Jehovah is my strength' T.shirt over the blue eagle patterned wrapper which was her customary house wear.
"dont you like the food?" She asked,hands akimbo.
"i like it"
"then eat it" She snapped tiredly.
"am tired,i and sabina toil in the kitchen to prepare meals and then you treat it like it is dirt,i have been noticing that you hardly eat this days"
I sighed "mama you wouldnt understand,i just lost my apetite this days" i replied.
"then look for it,i dont want you to add more headache to the one your father is giving me" she retorted with a scowl on her face and
That reminded me of the question that had been on my lips for long.
"mama what happened to that wedding enlargened photo of you and papa?" I asked quickly,
my question caught her Unawares,she blinked twice and gulped for air.
"your..father broke it when you were at jail"
the hairs at the back of my neck stood.
Papa did what
I am damned.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Diary Of A Jehovah's Withness.. by ruffhandu: 4:42am On Feb 04, 2015
Welcome back Chinweblink.
But if Chioma, Nnaemeka's sister, is bewitched, then she didn't sow what she is reaping.

I suggest you modify that place you declared 'THE END' so as to direct new readers aright.
Re: Diary Of A Jehovah's Withness.. by VigorousV(f): 6:28am On Feb 04, 2015
Nnemeka! Nnemeka!! Welldone o ....gud mawin guys....happy bday in advance to u chinwe....tanx for dis update....but make i no lie sha.....dis update short o.....expecting anoda 1 soon...tanx again
Re: Diary Of A Jehovah's Withness.. by kingphilip(m): 8:09am On Feb 04, 2015
the man de mean o.. wetin happen wey him decide slam the enlarged photo nw

chinwe tnx for sharing dear
Re: Diary Of A Jehovah's Withness.. by purpinkx(m): 8:38am On Feb 04, 2015
I feel for the main character in this story
Re: Diary Of A Jehovah's Withness.. by Nobody: 8:21pm On Feb 06, 2015
''some people are pighead o'' Brother justice retorted,We were both relaxing over a bottle of guiness malt after the day's field service.
Brother justice was from Umuna congregration and we had been paired together.
He was a jolly good fellow but the problem he had was his aggresiveness,he would go to any length to score his point even if it means talking till his neck veins popped out and beads of perspiration rolled down his forehead.
'yes o'I agreed,nodding like an agama lizard.
The day's field service had left us breathless after minutes of trying to lay emphasis to two religious fanatics that there was no where in the bible were 'HELLFIRE' was written. You may see Hell or Hades but you wouldnt see HELLFIRE.
Hades otherwise known as HELL is a state of Unconciousness, The bible itself had said 'THE WAGES OF SIN IS DEATH' if HELLFIRE really exist that verse would simply be written as 'THE WAGES OF SIN IS ETERNAL TORMENT'.
Now tell me why the much loving father would cast his children into a place of Endless torment.How fair is that?
Even you as a human if you had an ever offending child would you punish the child forever?
The fanatics had concluded that we were religious zealots that specialize in turning the bible upside down.
And so we left not after spending some minutes trying to explain to this duo.
Our next stop wasnt that nice,the first question we were asked was that why we don't pray.
Brother justice took the lead,he asked them how many times in the bible that jesus prayed before teaching?
When I saw that his temper was getting out of hand I nudged him and took the reins,i told them that we do pray and I explained that it wasnt compulsory that we would pray whenever we enter any house.
We left after dropping few copies of awake with the title 'what do people say about God'.
The topic was delicate and that was why we had encounter so many questionaires.
Anyway our next stop was the worst,they slammed the door on our faces and we quietly walked away.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Diary Of A Jehovah's Withness.. by Nobody: 9:04pm On Feb 06, 2015
We started talking about the regular pioneers in our various congregration,brother justice was from Umuna congregration while i was from ezeala congregration,we compared and combined,one thing led to another and before one could say 'julius caesar' we were talking about the females in our congregrations that were doing good and those that were a shame.
He mentioned 'chioma akunna' and my heartbeat accelerated,i pretended i didnt know who she was and I told him to go into descriptive details.
By the time he was through i knew he was refering to chioma my girlfriend.
'ehen what about her?' I asked as if i wasnt keen about knowing her doings.
'that girl is a shame to Us,nothwitstanding the fact that her father is an elder in our congregration she sleeps with every d_ick that comes her way"
"how do you know that? The way you described her i believe i may know her" i remarked.
"am surprise that you havent heard of her escapades,am sure she is going to be disfellowed very soon"
I shrugged like i didnt give a damn while within me i was boiling in rage.
"how do you know all this about this chioma?" i asked,nonchalantly.
"nwanna,i have seen it with my two kro_kro (naked) eyes,that girl is a wh_ore"
he spat out,i was surprised that he so much despised her.
In my eyes,chioma was a sweet girl to be with.
What about in other eyes?
~ ~After he left i went into my room,bolted the door and cried like a baby.
The ringing of my phone startled me,i looked up and wiped at my tears quickly.
There was no caller ID on the display screen,just plain eleven digits.
I hestitantly picked the call.
"hello..good evening" a breezy familiar female voice greeted.
"good evening,who am i speaking with?"
"haba Emeka so you have forgotten so much about me,even my voice.anyway this is nkeiru"
"am sorry nkebaby,how far? How lasgidi?"
"fine oo we Thank God,and you how work?"
"stressful as usual" i replied,
she asked about my parents and I also asked her about her's.
After speaking for nearly three minutes i was at a loss of what to say,justice's revelation had left me numb and confused.
''Emmy I called to tell you that I miscarried the baby"
good riddance ...i nearly shouted,i had frowned about carrying the pregnancy.
I never dream of having an ilegitimate child.
"am sorry" i lied between my teeth.
"how did it happen?"
she sighed "i just can't say,the bleeding occured two days ago in the night after a stressful day at the restuarant,i work at a restuarant" she replied.
"am sorry hope you took some pills?" i asked,sounding like a caring Friend which I wasnt in anyway.
"yes I did,am fine now,goodnight"
"yeah,sweet dreams"i mumbled and disconnected the call.
Good Riddance to Bad nonsense.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Diary Of A Jehovah's Withness.. by aprilwise(m): 12:23am On Feb 07, 2015
Weldone.
Re: Diary Of A Jehovah's Withness.. by Nobody: 6:37am On Feb 07, 2015
Vote for the best new comer category, the nominees
are:
Losprince
pweetydamsel
Chinweblinks

@ https://www.nairaland.com/1804027/free-n5000-writer-here-every/47#1804027.1517#30467041

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

The Tenth Generation / Chimamanda Adichie's 18 Honorary Doctorate Degrees / Hearts and Hints Magazines

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.