Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,246 members, 7,829,451 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:15 AM

How Does It Feel To Be Rejected - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Does It Feel To Be Rejected (18714 Views)

Guys, How Does It Feel Dating A Taller Girl? / Ladies How Does It Feel Dating A Shorter Guy? / How Does It Feel To Be Rejected? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Does It Feel To Be Rejected by ThoniaSlim(f): 2:05pm On Dec 16, 2014
Till your told by the other person that they are interested in you or would like to date you, please never assume and jump to conclusions.
Re: How Does It Feel To Be Rejected by Nobody: 2:15pm On Dec 16, 2014
shokky24:
A friend of mine(not really friends but he treats me like a junior sis),there is this girl he has loved for 4yrs now,he confessed to 2yrs ago but the girl said no, he couldn't just leave it like dat so he stuck to her...what really annoys me is that the girl was friendly to him,she treats him nicely she should av acted cold to him for sometime to show that she didn't really love him,but she was acting nicely giving my friend false hope

The guy continued staying by her side thinking one day she would change her mind and because she was nice maybe she likes him but she's forming.. I warned him ooo but he didn't listen

Yesterday the girl gave him an invitation to her wedding...my friend was dumbfounded after waiting 4 her since all this years now she's getting married to someone else...I can't still believe it but he really cried,he cried the hell out of his eyes

Now the problem is he is very angry with the girl,and with the way things are he can do anything to hurt the girl...I don't want dat to happen because he would get triple hurt,the wedding is january 3 and I get this feeling dat he is planning something bad

I really don't know how to help him...I don't know if the girl is just dumb or heartless...advice pls

PS:this is not a nollywood script or movie it is a real life issue
i sure say the real thing wey dey pain am na all the money wey he don spend on the girl these 4 yrs.
Re: How Does It Feel To Be Rejected by Nobody: 2:20pm On Dec 16, 2014
LORDI:
Which sane guy,chases a girl for 4 years,4 good years,,I blame the guy,if he had let go ealier this shit wouldn't have happened.
P.s two weeks is the maximum time a man should chase a woman,..inorder to avoid story that touches the heart,like what happened to the op friend.
i know a guy 4 deeper life church wey wait 4 a girl for 8 yrs b4 the girl gree to marry am.e dey happen ooo
Re: How Does It Feel To Be Rejected by steppin: 2:21pm On Dec 16, 2014
Op,
That guy is a serial loser. Who on earth goes after a woman for four years? Is he silly?
Why would I go thru pains for someone who doesn't even care about how I feel?
You should slap him out of his delirium, that's the only friendly thing to do now.

1 Like

Re: How Does It Feel To Be Rejected by theorbiters: 2:23pm On Dec 16, 2014
I think u are going about this the wrong way. As a guy I will tell u. When we are in such state, we expect people to see us as the victim and so we nexpect them to pamper us. When people pamper us, they don't know that they are prolonging the issue because ur sweet words of encouragement is making us wish we could have gotten what we need, ur swwet words makes us create the perfect scene in our head only to realise that someone has destroyed it. When you pamper us, u make us understand that we can tell u how we feel all day and we are sure u will listen to us. So my advice is this, the next time he starts whining, if ur mind carry u or u get enof liver, make sure you give him one serious slap. The kind of slap that will make his head tilt to the left and right. And if he ask wat it was for, tell him that he is so stupid. In fact, form vex for him, give him a piece of ur mind, let him know that u can't be around someone that has no future ( still dey form vex ooo) trust me he will sit up. Act like u are walking away, then he will call u back. Then he will be ready to start letting go. Enof of pampering him. Trust me, this is a tested solution

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Does It Feel To Be Rejected by Nobody: 2:33pm On Dec 16, 2014
freecocoa:
What are you ranting about? Didn't you read that the girl said NO? So because she doesn't want a relationship with him, she should become the devil towards him? Seriously who thinks like this?

Niggah chose to hang on and play mr nice guy even after being told No, how is it this girl's fault biko nu? She should have told him please stop being nice to me? You people better develop some self esteem o, hian!
as 4 me na the guy F----up.He 4 dash buy murana jeep 4 the girl or if im money no reach dat one he 4 buy iphone or golden plated bra 4 the girl and i assure u d girl 4 say yes.
Re: How Does It Feel To Be Rejected by joshtooxplicit: 2:36pm On Dec 16, 2014
[quote author=marieolae post=28868632][color=#550000][i]Wait...why is he angry?

The girl blatantly rejected him?

girls can be wicked,was in a similar situation,we do all stuffs but she refuses to accept me as a bf..she knows I love her and care. we kiss,smushh even s**.she introduced me to her bf as a broda and she tried not to make me jealous bt one day I made up my mind,i no fit wait like dis she go just marry dis guy.i went along wit my life anytime we see we still do normal but I hav my own gf and she has a bf too.so tell ur friend to move on.it will not be easy bt...he should let go
Re: How Does It Feel To Be Rejected by freecocoa(f): 2:46pm On Dec 16, 2014
lefulefu:

as 4 me na the guy F----up.He 4 dash buy murana jeep 4 the girl or if im money no reach dat one he 4 buy iphone or golden plated bra 4 the girl and i assure u d girl 4 say yes.
Lol, which day you go get sense?cheesy
Re: How Does It Feel To Be Rejected by Nobody: 2:54pm On Dec 16, 2014
steve308:
believe me guys this dude is at fault cos as a guy u should be able to know when a lady is showing u the GREEN SIGN
From what av seen the girl likes my friend,maybe she just can't sort out her feelings dat's y she left him hanging...it's like she doesn't know if she likes him or loves him.. she doesn't want 2 loose him until she sorts out her feelings....and she took 4 good years to sort it out that crazy b*tch
Re: How Does It Feel To Be Rejected by Nobody: 2:58pm On Dec 16, 2014
shokky24:

U can never be rejected? undecided...even lee min ho has been rejected not to talk of u...keep dreaming
I just hate hearing that name!
Re: How Does It Feel To Be Rejected by UjSizzle(f): 2:58pm On Dec 16, 2014
A lot of people have major issues sha undecided
If you can't stand a woman being nice to you, please carry your life elsewhere.

And P.S. It's barely a relationship rejection when there was no relationship to start with.
Re: How Does It Feel To Be Rejected by Nobody: 3:02pm On Dec 16, 2014
shokky24:

From what av seen the girl likes my friend,maybe she just can't sort out her feelings dat's y she left him hanging...it's like she doesn't know if she likes him or loves him.. she doesn't want 2 loose him until she sorts out her feelings....and she took 4 good years to sort it out that crazy b*tch

It's called "Dick in the glass jar" collection.
Don't worry, as you be fine smally like dis, you will have many of those as you grow wink

It is a mugu that decides to stay in a glass jar.
You gats free yourself and revel in your manly glory by going on to attract even higher quality babes.

No time for dulling.

1 Like

Re: How Does It Feel To Be Rejected by Nobody: 3:02pm On Dec 16, 2014
temitemi1:
I have never been rejected n I can never be rejected, do you know why Because I am wonderfuly made grin grin

What the hell do you mean? This is absolutely heartless of you to be making fun of someone's predicament.

Chief, you are selfish

1 Like

Re: How Does It Feel To Be Rejected by Nobody: 3:03pm On Dec 16, 2014
freecocoa:
I don't understand some men o, so because the girl wasn't interested in a relationship with him, she should stop being the nice person she is? How dumb does someone have to be to think this way?

That your friend better respect himself and stay away from the wedding venue, mschew.
It's like u don't understand what am saying,am not saying she should stop being nice but d way she behaves with him feels somehow...am a lady and I know when a girl likes someone..the girl likes my friend but what she can't sort out is as a friend or as a man...so she decided to act nicely for him not to leave till she sorts out her feelings...and my friend mr fool thought he had a chance....
The reason he is angry is dat the girl hanged him 4 for years...maybe she later met someone dat she feel she loves dat's y she's getting married....:
Re: How Does It Feel To Be Rejected by Nobody: 3:08pm On Dec 16, 2014
shokky24:
A friend of mine(not really friends but he treats me like a junior sis),there is this girl he has loved for 4yrs now,he confessed to 2yrs ago but the girl said no, he couldn't just leave it like dat so he stuck to her...what really annoys me is that the girl was friendly to him,she treats him nicely she should av acted cold to him for sometime to show that she didn't really love him,but she was acting nicely giving my friend false hope

The guy continued staying by her side thinking one day she would change her mind and because she was nice maybe she likes him but she's forming.. I warned him ooo but he didn't listen

Yesterday the girl gave him an invitation to her wedding...my friend was dumbfounded after waiting 4 her since all this years now she's getting married to someone else...I can't still believe it but he really cried,he cried the hell out of his eyes

Now the problem is he is very angry with the girl,and with the way things are he can do anything to hurt the girl...I don't want dat to happen because he would get triple hurt,the wedding is january 3 and I get this feeling dat he is planning something bad

I really don't know how to help him...I don't know if the girl is just dumb or heartless...advice pls

PS:this is not a nollywood script or movie it is a real life issue

Babe, help us out here,you said she had initially turned him down right?

In those for years did she in anyway have sexual relationship with him

Did she act as if they were an item?

If no , then that lady did nothing wrong as she had told him no and proceeded to just be friends which is okay. Your friend assumed wrongfully. He should please accept his fault and move on
Re: How Does It Feel To Be Rejected by Nobody: 3:08pm On Dec 16, 2014
Preciousjoz:
Which name?
Lee min ho?
My crush tongue
Re: How Does It Feel To Be Rejected by thaoriginator: 3:09pm On Dec 16, 2014
Bad! Ujsizzle! It's real bad!
Re: How Does It Feel To Be Rejected by whytepawn1(m): 3:12pm On Dec 16, 2014
shokky24:

He's like my brother undecided
but you guys aren't related by blood. it seems you really like him. its an opportunity for you... use it wisely.

1 Like

Re: How Does It Feel To Be Rejected by Nobody: 3:16pm On Dec 16, 2014
shokky24:

Which name?
Lee min ho?
My crush tongue
what is wrong with the women of this generation? first it was my cousins, next my GF now it's you.why do y'all have to crush on that skinny hungry guy? this is frustrating!
Re: How Does It Feel To Be Rejected by HASSANAASIA(f): 3:17pm On Dec 16, 2014
iceberylin:

BROTHER-ZONE....

that nigga is sooooo unlucky embarassed

Ur funny

1 Like

Re: How Does It Feel To Be Rejected by UjSizzle(f): 3:18pm On Dec 16, 2014
thaoriginator:
Bad! Ujsizzle! It's real bad!
Why are you yelling my name like a fish seller
Re: How Does It Feel To Be Rejected by jaybee3(m): 3:20pm On Dec 16, 2014
UjSizzle:

You've got a sexy name
Re: How Does It Feel To Be Rejected by adexsimply(m): 3:23pm On Dec 16, 2014
shokky24:

You seem to know much about the girl in question

1 Like

Re: How Does It Feel To Be Rejected by adexsimply(m): 3:24pm On Dec 16, 2014
UjSizzle:
A lot of people have major issues sha undecided
If you can't stand a woman being nice to you, please carry your life elsewhere.

And P.S. It's barely a relationship rejection when there was no relationship to start with.
You've been rejecting me since cry cry cry
Re: How Does It Feel To Be Rejected by Nobody: 3:26pm On Dec 16, 2014
Preciousjoz:
what is wrong with the women of this generation? first it was my cousins, next my GF now it's you.why do y'all have to crush on that skinny hungry guy? this is frustrating!
Lol,he's our guy tongue
Re: How Does It Feel To Be Rejected by Nobody: 3:27pm On Dec 16, 2014
adexsimply:
You seem to know much about the girl in question
Yes I know her
Re: How Does It Feel To Be Rejected by Cusan: 3:29pm On Dec 16, 2014
Am waiting to see a post where a girl was the one rejected. Or is it only girls that have that liberty ?
Re: How Does It Feel To Be Rejected by thaoriginator: 3:30pm On Dec 16, 2014
UjSizzle:

I'm rejected by you.. I feel bad
Re: How Does It Feel To Be Rejected by Nobody: 3:34pm On Dec 16, 2014
theorbiters:
I think u are going about this the wrong way. As a guy I will tell u. When we are in such state, we expect people to see us as the victim and so we nexpect them to pamper us. When people pamper us, they don't know that they are prolonging the issue because ur sweet words of encouragement is making us wish we could have gotten what we need, ur swwet words makes us create the perfect scene in our head only to realise that someone has destroyed it. When you pamper us, u make us understand that we can tell u how we feel all day and we are sure u will listen to us. So my advice is this, the next time he starts whining, if ur mind carry u or u get enof liver, make sure you give him one serious slap. The kind of slap that will make his head tilt to the left and right. And if he ask wat it was for, tell him that he is so stupid. In fact, form vex for him, give him a piece of ur mind, let him know that u can't be around someone that has no future ( still dey form vex ooo) trust me he will sit up. Act like u are walking away, then he will call u back. Then he will be ready to start letting go. Enof of pampering him. Trust me, this is a tested solution

absolutely!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: How Does It Feel To Be Rejected by mployer(m): 3:36pm On Dec 16, 2014
UjSizzle:

grin
Re: How Does It Feel To Be Rejected by Nobody: 3:38pm On Dec 16, 2014
Preciousjoz:

you hate him because the last time he came around your woman, you felt threatened cheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

He Ended Up Having Sex With Two Blood Sisters. Advice Him On What To Do / How To Know If A Guy Loves You OR Just Want To Sleep With You / Your Ideal Woman (for the men)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.