Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,163 members, 7,829,160 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:42 PM

How Does It Feel To Be Rejected - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Does It Feel To Be Rejected (18713 Views)

Guys, How Does It Feel Dating A Taller Girl? / Ladies How Does It Feel Dating A Shorter Guy? / How Does It Feel To Be Rejected? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Does It Feel To Be Rejected by vizkiz: 12:41pm On Dec 16, 2014
people ony reject you when you have nothing to offer
Re: How Does It Feel To Be Rejected by MrTeymee(m): 12:41pm On Dec 16, 2014
Damn!
Re: How Does It Feel To Be Rejected by Nobody: 12:42pm On Dec 16, 2014
Terrible......
Re: How Does It Feel To Be Rejected by Nobody: 12:42pm On Dec 16, 2014
it feels bad...it hurts

1 Like

Re: How Does It Feel To Be Rejected by Nobody: 12:43pm On Dec 16, 2014

1 Like

Re: How Does It Feel To Be Rejected by LORDI(m): 12:46pm On Dec 16, 2014
Which sane guy,chases a girl for 4 years,4 good years,,I blame the guy,if he had let go ealier this shit wouldn't have happened.
P.s two weeks is the maximum time a man should chase a woman,..inorder to avoid story that touches the heart,like what happened to the op friend.
Re: How Does It Feel To Be Rejected by Nobody: 12:47pm On Dec 16, 2014
This is typical low-life behavior.
Fixating on a man/woman as if there aren't other people in this world.

There should never ever be anything as "waiting for" anybody.
That a girl is friendly does not mean you must have her.
If at all she is forming shakara, do you think it is by showing yourself cheap by trailing her about that will make her come around?
By the time she sees you hanging and genuinely having fun with other women, she herself go begin dey chase grin

I have no pity for such boys who refuse to embrace their masculinity undecided

2 Likes

Re: How Does It Feel To Be Rejected by onadana: 12:48pm On Dec 16, 2014
All this nolly wood script.Is this guy a learner...abegi..... wink
Re: How Does It Feel To Be Rejected by Nobody: 12:48pm On Dec 16, 2014
shokky24:
A friend of mine(not really friends but he treats me like a junior sis),there is this girl he has loved for 4yrs now,he confessed to 2yrs ago but the girl said no, he couldn't just leave it like dat so he stuck to her...what really annoys me is that the girl was friendly to him,she treats him nicely she should av acted cold to him for sometime to show that she didn't really love him,but she was acting nicely giving my friend false hope

The guy continued staying by her side thinking one day she would change her mind and because she was nice maybe she likes him but she's forming.. I warned him ooo but he didn't listen

Yesterday the girl gave him an invitation to her wedding...my friend was dumbfounded after waiting 4 her since all this years now she's getting married to someone else...I can't still believe it but he really cried,he cried the hell out of his eyes

Now the problem is he is very angry with the girl,and with the way things are he can do anything to hurt the girl...I don't want dat to happen because he would get triple hurt,the wedding is january 3 and I get this feeling dat he is planning something bad

I really don't know how to help him...I don't know if the girl is just dumb or heartless...advice pls

PS:this is not a nollywood script or movie it is a real life issue

He was friend-zoned... no hard feelings. He should man up and deal with it.
Re: How Does It Feel To Be Rejected by MrTeymee(m): 12:48pm On Dec 16, 2014
herinolah:
U guys are just talking like this...do u know what real love is and not nowadays (the tip of tongue) love... it turns u to something else
Something similar happened 2 me though mine was two years, I didn't know I was so foolish.. my friends were thinking it was jazz..I really loved the girl,I hate seeing her get hurt... after getting tired from work seeing her makes me happy... I confessed but she turned me down saying we can be friends... do u know how annoying dat sounds
She knows I love her very much and could do anything for her but she still wants me as her friend...it was so so hard for me to let go

Me being a fool of the highest order accepted because being by her side makes me happy,I did everything she wanted just for a change of heart but what did I get..a RED CARD(she got married to someone else)I don't really know y dey rush into marriage

Of course I cried but i moved on with my life not really move because currently av decided not to give out love I only accept and when I see the one with sincerity I'd give back...once bitten twice shy

U know the funniest part her so called hubby is a boxer lol he turned her into a punching bag..he beats her like kilode ...karma is actually a b*tch if only she chose me I would av treated her like a queen

PS:ladies should avoid putting people dat love dem in friendzone and when dey don't like a guy after confessing dey should act cold to him even if they don't mean it.. give him space to sort out his feelings..avoid giving him false hope...and stop being selfish telling him or her to be ur friend dat will only hurt him more

Op just talk to him it's not his fault it is love,he'd soon meet the one meant 4 him..he should just take heart...I wanted 2 kill d girl also and kill my self..I felt if I don't av her no one will...but my friends and family stood by me...just stand by him, try to keep him occupied so he won't think about the b*tch....am wondering how her marriage would end
Gbam!!! U hit d nail on the head
Re: How Does It Feel To Be Rejected by romzyxy(m): 12:51pm On Dec 16, 2014
iceberylin:

BROTHER-ZONE....

that nigga is sooooo unlucky embarassed

Mehn wot an irony. Xo unlucky indeed.

1 Like

Re: How Does It Feel To Be Rejected by Nobody: 12:52pm On Dec 16, 2014
herinolah:
U guys are just talking like this...do u know what real love is and not nowadays (the tip of tongue) love... it turns u to something else
Something similar happened 2 me though mine was two years, I didn't know I was so foolish.. my friends were thinking it was jazz..I really loved the girl,I hate seeing her get hurt... after getting tired from work seeing her makes me happy... I confessed but she turned me down saying we can be friends... do u know how annoying dat sounds
She knows I love her very much and could do anything for her but she still wants me as her friend...it was so so hard for me to let go

Me being a fool of the highest order accepted because being by her side makes me happy,I did everything she wanted just for a change of heart but what did I get..a RED CARD(she got married to someone else)I don't really know y dey rush into marriage

Of course I cried but i moved on with my life not really move because currently av decided not to give out love I only accept and when I see the one with sincerity I'd give back...once bitten twice shy

U know the funniest part her so called hubby is a boxer lol he turned her into a punching bag..he beats her like kilode ...karma is actually a b*tch if only she chose me I would av treated her like a queen

PS:ladies should avoid putting people dat love dem in friendzone and when dey don't like a guy after confessing dey should act cold to him even if they don't mean it.. give him space to sort out his feelings..avoid giving him false hope...and stop being selfish telling him or her to be ur friend dat will only hurt him more

Op just talk to him it's not his fault it is love,he'd soon meet the one meant 4 him..he should just take heart...I wanted 2 kill d girl also and kill my self..I felt if I don't av her no one will...but my friends and family stood by me...just stand by him, try to keep him occupied so he won't think about the b*tch....am wondering how her marriage would end

The bolded simply tells me you have a problem.
This is low-life thinking. I hope you have grown the fawk up and now understand that you won't always get everything you want...and that that is no reason to burn it all down. Na you born am? Are you her god?

1 Like

Re: How Does It Feel To Be Rejected by adexsimply(m): 12:52pm On Dec 16, 2014
Jeez!!! I hate it when guys act this way!!! If a girl tells me "No" the first time, that's the frigging end angry angry Like, WTF?
Re: How Does It Feel To Be Rejected by Sunkyphil(m): 12:53pm On Dec 16, 2014
[size=40pt]ur friend has just been friendzoned the only way u can compensate is by filling the vacuum cheesy[/size]

1 Like

Re: How Does It Feel To Be Rejected by Weah96: 12:54pm On Dec 16, 2014
Getting rejected is nothing. Not having someone else as a replacement is.

Tom Cruise and Drake were publicly rejected. I don't think they're tripping too much over it.

3 Likes

Re: How Does It Feel To Be Rejected by adexsimply(m): 12:54pm On Dec 16, 2014
lilmax:
Maybe girls guys should stop being nice, I blame him 100%
fixed cool cool
Re: How Does It Feel To Be Rejected by Wolexdey(m): 12:55pm On Dec 16, 2014
Happy Married Life to d bride nd groom in advance...

Tell ur friend to wish dem the above nd back-off...

Shikena
Re: How Does It Feel To Be Rejected by IamDejman(m): 12:55pm On Dec 16, 2014
Rejection is bad.

It makes one feel like a failure cool
Re: How Does It Feel To Be Rejected by MrTeymee(m): 12:56pm On Dec 16, 2014
shokky24:

Am advising but his heart is shattered..I don't think he can get over her...the girl didn't reject him blatantly,if she did she would not av acted friendly to him,she should av given him space..he was always at her beck and call..she used him to get whatever she wants..he was like her mugu,like her errand boy..the girl is just so so heartless and I know karma is a bitch

I can't still believe people can be so in love when it is not korean drama
The girl is to blame.

3 Likes

Re: How Does It Feel To Be Rejected by Nobody: 12:56pm On Dec 16, 2014
Weah96:
Getting rejected is nothing. Not having someone else as a replacement is.

Tom Cruise and Drake were publicly rejected. I don't think they're tripping too much over it.

But you see, that's the thing.

It is like feeding a stray dog out of the kindness of your heart, and then the thing will keep on following you.
Should you instead kick the dog? Why should he choose to be a stray dog?
As a man created in God's image, guys need to break out of such stupid reasoning.

4 Likes

Re: How Does It Feel To Be Rejected by ahmodu4real(m): 12:56pm On Dec 16, 2014
temitemi1:
I have never been rejected n I can never be rejected, do you know why Because I am wonderfuly made grin grin
that wat i call amature comment, who knows if u even have a girl friend self.

1 Like

Re: How Does It Feel To Be Rejected by adexsimply(m): 12:58pm On Dec 16, 2014
shokky24:
A friend of mine(not really friends but he treats me like a junior sis),there is this girl he has loved for 4yrs now,he confessed to 2yrs ago but the girl said no, he couldn't just leave it like dat so he stuck to her...what really annoys me is that the girl was friendly to him,she treats him nicely she should av acted cold to him for sometime to show that she didn't really love him,but she was acting nicely giving my friend false hope

The guy continued staying by her side thinking one day she would change her mind and because she was nice maybe she likes him but she's forming.. I warned him ooo but he didn't listen

Yesterday the girl gave him an invitation to her wedding...my friend was dumbfounded after waiting 4 her since all this years now she's getting married to someone else...I can't still believe it but he really cried,he cried the hell out of his eyes

Now the problem is he is very angry with the girl,and with the way things are he can do anything to hurt the girl...I don't want dat to happen because he would get triple hurt,the wedding is january 3 and I get this feeling dat he is planning something bad

I really don't know how to help him...I don't know if the girl is just dumb or heartless...advice pls

PS:this is not a nollywood script or movie it is a real life issue
shocked shocked shocked shocked
Your friend is a disgrace to the word "man" angry angry
Re: How Does It Feel To Be Rejected by Nobody: 12:58pm On Dec 16, 2014
Mine was like six months. The lady has no other person and we were that close that people around has been saying it that we are dating When there was just friendship. The whole thing started the day i proposed and She said "No". I cried in three days and three times. It was simply painful.
Re: How Does It Feel To Be Rejected by Orikinla(m): 12:58pm On Dec 16, 2014
Is it before the relationship or inside the relationship?

If you have dated and mated with a babe for more than a year, you should not feel bad if she then rejects you.
But if you are asking for a relationship and she rejects you, she has the right to say YES or NO. RESPECT HER RIGHT TO CHOOSE. DON'T BULLY HER INTO A RELATIONSHIP LEST YOU WILL REGRET IT LATER.
Love or sex is not by force.

If one rejects you, look for the one that will accept you.
Re: How Does It Feel To Be Rejected by Nobody: 12:58pm On Dec 16, 2014
I wonder where some guys dey get d time dey spend on girls dat don't worth it.
Re: How Does It Feel To Be Rejected by adexsimply(m): 1:00pm On Dec 16, 2014
temitemi1:
I have never been rejected n I can never be rejected, do you know why Because I am wonderfuly made grin grin
Hello, rejection is what anyone would face at one point in time. You can't be too wonderfully made to be rejected, you know why? because humans have different choices and tastes. knowing how to handle rejection is what makes you a man!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Does It Feel To Be Rejected by Nobody: 1:01pm On Dec 16, 2014
shokky24:

Am advising but his heart is shattered..I don't think he can get over her...the girl didn't reject him blatantly,if she did she would not av acted friendly to him,she should av given him space..he was always at her beck and call..she used him to get whatever she wants..he was like her mugu,like her errand boy..the girl is just so so heartless and I know karma is a bitch

I can't still believe people can be so in love when it is not korean drama

That is life. He made himself available.
This experience will help him build character and make him understand that he needs to look after himself first because no woman will do that for him.

2 Likes

Re: How Does It Feel To Be Rejected by arvinsloane(m): 1:02pm On Dec 16, 2014
iceberylin:
You can take ya friend out of his misery grin

P....The power of a wonan wink
I get you cheesy
Re: How Does It Feel To Be Rejected by Nobody: 1:03pm On Dec 16, 2014
Dupsone1:
Mine was like six months. The lady has no other person and we were that close that people around has been saying it that we are dating When there was just friendship. The whole thing started the day i proposed and She said "No". I cried in three days and three times. It was simply painful.

You should have friend-zoned her immediately and found another girl to chill with.
If that doesn't get her jealous then it was never meant to be.

2 Likes

Re: How Does It Feel To Be Rejected by NnamdiN: 1:04pm On Dec 16, 2014
marieolae:
Wait...why is he angry?

The girl blatantly rejected him, so why was he trying to give himself false hope?

He has known this girl for four years..c'mon now, a girl can't form for that long. If she's not interested, then that's it.

Advise him not to dwell on what went wrong. Instead, focus on what to do next. He'll get over it smiley
recommended. He should also make sure she has gentlemen as brothers. You don't phuck up my sister's day and expect not to be phucked up x10. Dude was/is such a pu ssy, tell him that.
Re: How Does It Feel To Be Rejected by Vikky014(f): 1:04pm On Dec 16, 2014
2buff:
This is typical low-life behavior.
Fixating on a man/woman as if there aren't other people in this world.

There should never ever be anything as "waiting for" anybody.
That a girl is friendly does not mean you must have her.
If at all she is forming shakara, do you think it is by showing yourself cheap by trailing her about that will make her come around?
By the time she sees you hanging and genuinely having fun with other women, she herself go begin dey chase grin

I have no pity for such boys who refuse to embrace their masculinity undecided
you are very correct

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How To Know If A Guy Loves You OR Just Want To Sleep With You / Can You Sleep Over In A Boyfriend's Place Or Live With Him? / Lady Bares Her Boobs As She Asks If She Should Lose Her Virginity Now Or Marriag

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.