Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,285 members, 7,811,841 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:01 PM

Nigeria Lost Out As Miss South Africa Wins Miss World 2014 Pageant (Photos) - Fashion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Nigeria Lost Out As Miss South Africa Wins Miss World 2014 Pageant (Photos) (48026 Views)

Miss Ghana And Miss Nigeria Outfits For Miss Universe Pageant (Photos) / Mosunmola Oladipo Wins Miss Virgin In Lagos 2015 / Frances Udukwu Wins Miss Nigeria-USA Pageant (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Lost Out As Miss South Africa Wins Miss World 2014 Pageant (Photos) by Nobody: 8:09am On Dec 15, 2014
Congrats to her she made us South Africans proud this weekend was magical for our country and Africa. Chad Le clos won the best swimmer in the world from SA, Our sevens Rugby team won the World tournament being no1 in the world and we won the Golf tournament and now Rolene Strauss won Miss World! Happy week for Mzansi

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Lost Out As Miss South Africa Wins Miss World 2014 Pageant (Photos) by BlackSEER(m): 8:31am On Dec 15, 2014
[quote
author=ToyozzieTohBad post=28881804]i knew it!! the girl no fine reach
me self..how she wan win...with that kind yam face[/quote]

apart from agbani,which other Nigerian former queen have won it.if you are too pretty what stop you from contesting.
Re: Nigeria Lost Out As Miss South Africa Wins Miss World 2014 Pageant (Photos) by MduZA: 8:45am On Dec 15, 2014
all4naija:
How is that possible Zulu master? I am a civilized person and I can't be primitive enough to wear Leopard skin like the Zulus. Jeez!

your laughable comments clearly show that you are just a jungle boy trying to be smart..
Re: Nigeria Lost Out As Miss South Africa Wins Miss World 2014 Pageant (Photos) by Nobody: 9:21am On Dec 15, 2014
MduZA:

your laughable comments clearly show that you are just a jungle boy trying to be smart..
Bwahaha...You quite know that I have always been smarter than you. I think you are funny. Accept it from me any time that I can never be primitive as the Zulus grin grin grin
Re: Nigeria Lost Out As Miss South Africa Wins Miss World 2014 Pageant (Photos) by Nobody: 9:23am On Dec 15, 2014
Ladyteethato:
Congrats to her she made us South Africans proud this weekend was magical for our country and Africa. Chad Le clos won the best swimmer in the world from SA, Our sevens Rugby team won the World tournament being no1 in the world and we won the Golf tournament and now Rolene Strauss won Miss World! Happy week for Mzansi
Good news though. Wait for a loser in that African cup in Equatorial Guinea.
Re: Nigeria Lost Out As Miss South Africa Wins Miss World 2014 Pageant (Photos) by kwametut: 9:34am On Dec 15, 2014
Stupid post asual, some white South Africans have up 15% non white genes..shes Jewish and has non white genes.
Am sure some whites aren't happy for this.

all4naija:
CONGRATULATIONS!

She's not Zulu or Xhosa in their ugly faces. Since when did South Africa start having beautiful ladies?! I am dumbfounded though.
Re: Nigeria Lost Out As Miss South Africa Wins Miss World 2014 Pageant (Photos) by kwametut: 9:36am On Dec 15, 2014
You can see shes not ANGLO-SAXON and has a bit of non white looks. Note:SA coloureds are lightest in the world due to the fact that SA blacks aren't dark but light skinned due to weather and intermarriage with Europeans and Asians. cry cry cry cry

WELL DONE S.A. SHES THE SECOND S.A BEAUTY TO WIN THIS. grin grin grin grin

Re: Nigeria Lost Out As Miss South Africa Wins Miss World 2014 Pageant (Photos) by kwametut: 9:40am On Dec 15, 2014
THE LAND OF GOLD, DIAMONDS,PLATINUM AND NATURAL BEAUTY!!!!!!
"WHO ARE WE TO FEEL SMALL" Those were words of baba Nelson Mandela, as long as u count baba Mandela as your ancestor u will OVERCOME EVERYTHING. grin grin grin grin TOWERING AND STANDING OUT!!!!!!

Re: Nigeria Lost Out As Miss South Africa Wins Miss World 2014 Pageant (Photos) by Nobody: 9:43am On Dec 15, 2014
[quote author=all4naija post=28895028]

This is the only time a South African has ever won Miss World beauty pageant. You smelling liar![/quote
]Lol its the second time Google it Dumbo the only African country that has won twice
Re: Nigeria Lost Out As Miss South Africa Wins Miss World 2014 Pageant (Photos) by Nobody: 9:51am On Dec 15, 2014
Golden week for South Africa

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Lost Out As Miss South Africa Wins Miss World 2014 Pageant (Photos) by kwametut: 9:55am On Dec 15, 2014
^^^^^^^^^^BUNCH OF WINNERS UP THERE MANDELA MUST BE SMILING IN HEAVEN...
Re: Nigeria Lost Out As Miss South Africa Wins Miss World 2014 Pageant (Photos) by Nobody: 9:57am On Dec 15, 2014
all4naija:
What is the name of the previous South African Miss World, big head?
Anneline Kriel that's her name
Re: Nigeria Lost Out As Miss South Africa Wins Miss World 2014 Pageant (Photos) by Nobody: 10:01am On Dec 15, 2014
Ladyteethato:

Anneline Kriel that's her name
That is laughable!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Why Do Nigerian Adults See Having A "Nice Haircut" As Being Rascally? / Skin Care Tips For An Oily Face / Man Takes A Swipe At Nigerian Ladies With "Fake" Hairs In A German Market. PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.