Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,474 members, 7,819,729 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:51 PM

My Watch: Obasanjo Is An Incredible Liar - Brig-Gen Alabi Isama - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Watch: Obasanjo Is An Incredible Liar - Brig-Gen Alabi Isama (26629 Views)

Obasanjo Was A Clueless War Commander —gen Alabi-isama / Brigadier-general Godwin Alabi-isama; Civil War Account / Lies Achebe Told About The Civil War, By Gen. Alabi Isama (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Watch: Obasanjo Is An Incredible Liar - Brig-Gen Alabi Isama by BUSHHUNTER: 3:35pm On Dec 15, 2014
They are all liars.
Re: My Watch: Obasanjo Is An Incredible Liar - Brig-Gen Alabi Isama by GboyegaD(m): 3:35pm On Dec 15, 2014
This obe serious ooo. One's best bet is to read both books and check for consultancies.
Re: My Watch: Obasanjo Is An Incredible Liar - Brig-Gen Alabi Isama by livinbygrace: 3:35pm On Dec 15, 2014
Abeg make una free baba.
Re: My Watch: Obasanjo Is An Incredible Liar - Brig-Gen Alabi Isama by dridowu: 3:35pm On Dec 15, 2014
Obj baba agba
Re: My Watch: Obasanjo Is An Incredible Liar - Brig-Gen Alabi Isama by Firefire(m): 3:35pm On Dec 15, 2014
[s]
AJINATU:
NIGERIA MUST DIVIDE IN JESUS NAME

WE MUST ACTUALISE BIAFRA REPUBLIC

[/s]

be careful...

1 Like

Re: My Watch: Obasanjo Is An Incredible Liar - Brig-Gen Alabi Isama by Judolisco(m): 3:35pm On Dec 15, 2014
including u general
Re: My Watch: Obasanjo Is An Incredible Liar - Brig-Gen Alabi Isama by hazyfm: 3:35pm On Dec 15, 2014
plainmirror:

U don start abi?
Re: My Watch: Obasanjo Is An Incredible Liar - Brig-Gen Alabi Isama by englishmart(m): 3:36pm On Dec 15, 2014
he might be a liar. But definitely not an incredible one
Re: My Watch: Obasanjo Is An Incredible Liar - Brig-Gen Alabi Isama by berbs112(m): 3:36pm On Dec 15, 2014
Strongly worded! OBJ respond nah

1 Like

Re: My Watch: Obasanjo Is An Incredible Liar - Brig-Gen Alabi Isama by BRAV0O(m): 3:36pm On Dec 15, 2014
Some people are so foolish that they never think of the trouble this useless Jonathan admin is causing the future of this con3 and many are so useless that they don't even realize how badly they've all turn to this corrupt admin attacking dog

Whatever!

2 Likes

Re: My Watch: Obasanjo Is An Incredible Liar - Brig-Gen Alabi Isama by Niwdog(m): 3:37pm On Dec 15, 2014
Hahahahahaha
This man don finish obasanjo. Chai chai where is my watch

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Watch: Obasanjo Is An Incredible Liar - Brig-Gen Alabi Isama by clemzo101(m): 3:38pm On Dec 15, 2014
I need the two books........this is really interesting......pls where can I buy the two books.
Re: My Watch: Obasanjo Is An Incredible Liar - Brig-Gen Alabi Isama by AJINATU: 3:38pm On Dec 15, 2014
Firefire:
[s][/s]

be careful...

1 Like

Re: My Watch: Obasanjo Is An Incredible Liar - Brig-Gen Alabi Isama by kennethchidi(m): 3:38pm On Dec 15, 2014
Tor.
Re: My Watch: Obasanjo Is An Incredible Liar - Brig-Gen Alabi Isama by deor03(m): 3:38pm On Dec 15, 2014
ritababe:
Please can somebody summarise this in a lay man language

Well, he was a great warrior, millitary strategist and one of the key men that fought the civil war on the side of Nigeria.

Try and read the book , Tragedy of our victory

1 Like

Re: My Watch: Obasanjo Is An Incredible Liar - Brig-Gen Alabi Isama by 4C2215131: 3:38pm On Dec 15, 2014
When the elders have decided to dance naked in the market-place the children can't be forced to close their eyes. Obj should've waited for the demise of his contemporaries before publishing his book, then, there'll be none to refute his claims.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Watch: Obasanjo Is An Incredible Liar - Brig-Gen Alabi Isama by Firefire(m): 3:39pm On Dec 15, 2014
AJINATU:

continue...

1 Like

Re: My Watch: Obasanjo Is An Incredible Liar - Brig-Gen Alabi Isama by osimataylor(m): 3:39pm On Dec 15, 2014
OBasanjo needs some pyschiatric evaluation.A pathological liar.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Watch: Obasanjo Is An Incredible Liar - Brig-Gen Alabi Isama by leshluap(m): 3:40pm On Dec 15, 2014
ALABI OF LIFE

1 Like

Re: My Watch: Obasanjo Is An Incredible Liar - Brig-Gen Alabi Isama by Dannyset(m): 3:40pm On Dec 15, 2014
Dis one too want us to go and buy his book now. Its very funny how people trade words and still want to make money with it.

2 Likes

Re: My Watch: Obasanjo Is An Incredible Liar - Brig-Gen Alabi Isama by DOCTORNLIA(m): 3:40pm On Dec 15, 2014
Re: My Watch: Obasanjo Is An Incredible Liar - Brig-Gen Alabi Isama by Dannyset(m): 3:40pm On Dec 15, 2014
Dis one too want us to go and buy his book now. Its very funny how people trade words and still want to make money with it.

Re: My Watch: Obasanjo Is An Incredible Liar - Brig-Gen Alabi Isama by aieromon(m): 3:41pm On Dec 15, 2014
Segunj8:
They all wanna use d opportunity to bcum relevant, we dint know u wrote a book but now we know... Mission accomplished!!!
Next!

The book is a master piece and is more detailed about the Biafran war than General Obasanjo's "My Command" . I suggest you get a copy.

https://itunes.apple.com/us/book/the-tragedy-of-victory/id732797884?mt=11

The Tragedy of Victory: On-the-Spot Account of the Nigeria-Biafra War in the Atlantic Theatre is a chronological narrative of the war that lasted from July 6, 1967 to January 15, 1970. With about 500 photographs and maps and facts, told with accuracy, the well-organised and efficient Third Marine Commandos, earlier commanded by Col. Benjamin Adekunle (with Lt. Col. G. Alabi-Isama, as the Chief of Staff) had already controlled the Atlantic coast from Bonny to Calabar before Col. Olusegun Obasanjo's arrival as the new commander . This most revealing book is in three parts. The first part is an account of the author's early life and his first encounter with the army. Under the watchful eyes of a mother who gave the best in moral education to a son of promise, Alabi-Isama's life got shaped by a pre-destined career where the cap really fitted. The second part is about the real combat. It outlines, in detail, the strategies and tactics the commandos employed during the historic 480km trek from Calabar to Port Harcourt and narrates the hostile climate, terrain environment, health and survival hazards they had to surmount on the 30-day march. The think-tank, the mapping out of operations and disciplined control of men and materials by Alabi-Isama, the chief of staff, as well as the officers of 3 Marine Commando Division of the Nigerian army, sustained the Nigerian side of the conflict. This section concludes with the final successful push by the commandos into Uli-Ihiala, Biafra's 'centre of gravity,' a move that ended the war following the surrender of Biafra. The third part is an expose on Obasanjo's book, My Command. The author contests Obasanjo's claims about the war as being inconsistent with the truth and maintains that it is a tragedy that the real fighters of the war for the unity of Nigeria had not been acknowledged to date. Rather, they wallow in poverty and are discredited by their military leaders who assumed political offices with all the accompanying largesse.

The book is a rich manual, a repository of invaluable information, a document that gives a precise and veritable first-person account of the Nigerian civil war, in the Atlantic theatre. It is a must for every serving and retired member of the armed forces to own. Other Nigerians and international bodies will find it particularly useful in reconstructing the events of Nigeria's civil war.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Watch: Obasanjo Is An Incredible Liar - Brig-Gen Alabi Isama by fanex: 3:41pm On Dec 15, 2014
if Nigeria divides, if you are a nobody now, you will still be a nobody then. get your act together and stop waiting for something that will probably never happen.
AJINATU:

WE MUST ACTUALISE BIAFRA REPUBLIC

1 Like

Re: My Watch: Obasanjo Is An Incredible Liar - Brig-Gen Alabi Isama by emperorzz(m): 3:41pm On Dec 15, 2014
TheRealMrStan:

HMNNNN...FOLLOWING.. ALRIGHT .I DIDNT READ ALL THAT STUFF...JUST TEST DRIVING MY NEW NAIRALAND

AND WOW! IT SURE FEELS GREAT!!
smiley grin grin grin grin grin

Read more: http://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2014/12/15/obasanjo-an-incredible-liar-brig-gen-alabi-isama/

Re: My Watch: Obasanjo Is An Incredible Liar - Brig-Gen Alabi Isama by festwiz(m): 3:42pm On Dec 15, 2014
Too long didn't read.

grin grin grin
Re: My Watch: Obasanjo Is An Incredible Liar - Brig-Gen Alabi Isama by cupidhero(m): 3:44pm On Dec 15, 2014
Imagine these old men arguing about who is better in a particular sports and one even accusing the other of having sexx and giving out military commands while he is still ontop of a woman.This is nigeria and these are our heroes. Both of them are mad but OBJ seems to be dumber.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Watch: Obasanjo Is An Incredible Liar - Brig-Gen Alabi Isama by kingdavid2015: 3:44pm On Dec 15, 2014
Are u looking for appointment from Jonathan

1 Like

Re: My Watch: Obasanjo Is An Incredible Liar - Brig-Gen Alabi Isama by darediamond(m): 3:45pm On Dec 15, 2014
I sure know General Alabi will reply OBJ and expose him again and again.
The wall arround Obasanjo as fallen and ready to bé trampled upon anytime from now.

It would bé better he keep shut now.
No one as God. If you die OBJ, we will Never feel you in Yoruba land because there are more well to do Yoruba True leaders before you and who are still alive.

Remember the Biafra war was never won by you but by Baba Benjamin Adekunle (The Great Scorpion) Baba himself General Alabi, Baba Akinrinade and many whom you refused to honour.

Well it is your path, but that path leads to detruction.

Our true Leaders in Yoruba land, we know them.

4 Likes

Re: My Watch: Obasanjo Is An Incredible Liar - Brig-Gen Alabi Isama by Nobody: 3:46pm On Dec 15, 2014
Re: My Watch: Obasanjo Is An Incredible Liar - Brig-Gen Alabi Isama by watchindelta(m): 3:47pm On Dec 15, 2014
chai dis elderly men will not kill me oh, If you had been diligent at your physical exercises as we were taught to be, your protruding tummy would not have become a butt of joke to many officers and men of the Army grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: My Watch: Obasanjo Is An Incredible Liar - Brig-Gen Alabi Isama by cupidhero(m): 3:47pm On Dec 15, 2014
Nairalandar:
And you expect me to read all dis and burn my MB.... Taaaarh!!!
The page is fully displayed on your phone already..you lost more kilobytes replying in a dumbb way. mara ife!

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

2019: Tinubu Will Be Used And Dumped —sule Lamido / Troops Neutralise Armed Hoodlums In Benue State, Weapons Recovered (Photos) / Security Advises Against Arrest Of Northern Youths

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.