Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,590 members, 7,827,222 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:05 AM

My Watch: Obasanjo Is An Incredible Liar - Brig-Gen Alabi Isama - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Watch: Obasanjo Is An Incredible Liar - Brig-Gen Alabi Isama (26632 Views)

Obasanjo Was A Clueless War Commander —gen Alabi-isama / Brigadier-general Godwin Alabi-isama; Civil War Account / Lies Achebe Told About The Civil War, By Gen. Alabi Isama (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Watch: Obasanjo Is An Incredible Liar - Brig-Gen Alabi Isama by supereagle(m): 8:16pm On Dec 15, 2014
OBJ made a grave mistake attacking or mentioning Alabi Isama his book:"My Watch" You cannot attack the man Isama without him
giving you a fight. I have read his book, it is still in my library. I bought it at Ore while coming back from lagos. Amazon has the digital copies only.

1 Like

Re: My Watch: Obasanjo Is An Incredible Liar - Brig-Gen Alabi Isama by Daddi: 8:24pm On Dec 15, 2014
Celepope:
This man is right.When i discovered that majority of what that nasty old man wrote were all lies was when he said he never came up with the idea of Third term, that it was the idea of some Governors.If truly he is a democrat as he claim, why didn't he reject the proposition made by his fictitious Governors on tenure elongation? We all know that is the norm with majority of African myopic leaders. I am surprised that he didn't throw more light on the Snipers he alleged that GEJ was training in his 'Book of Lies'.Obasanjo knows how to work on Nigerians' psyche knowing fully well how majority of Nigerians are gullible and easily forget the past.My prayer every morning is that God should expose and disgrace every individual or groups that doesn't mean well for our great nation.
I beg God to answer this prayer speedily. Ur maturity in reasoning is great bro, kudos

3 Likes

Re: My Watch: Obasanjo Is An Incredible Liar - Brig-Gen Alabi Isama by tuk2ato(m): 8:30pm On Dec 15, 2014
The 3 officers of the 3MCDO were Brig. Adekunle (Black Scorpion), Gen. Akinrinade and Brig. Alabi Isama, famous for the amphibious landing that liberated Port Harcourt from the Biafran Forces. Black Scorpion led the war at that front for 2 years, Obj only took over 6 months to the end of the war. Brig. Alabi Isama's account is more credible than OBJ's.

1 Like

Re: My Watch: Obasanjo Is An Incredible Liar - Brig-Gen Alabi Isama by RebelLeader15(m): 8:31pm On Dec 15, 2014
But how can one genuinely respect an old man who tells lies like a badly raised child

If you had been diligent at your physical exercises as we were taught to be, your protruding tummy would not have become a butt of joke to many officers and men of the Army.

Laughing in SWAHILI language!!!!
This man don finish Baba Iyabo oooo

1 Like

Re: My Watch: Obasanjo Is An Incredible Liar - Brig-Gen Alabi Isama by tomakint: 8:35pm On Dec 15, 2014
ritababe:
Please can somebody summarise this in a lay man language
very simple........Olusegun Aremu Matthew Okikiolu Obasanjo is a bloody LIAR!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Watch: Obasanjo Is An Incredible Liar - Brig-Gen Alabi Isama by supereagle(m): 8:36pm On Dec 15, 2014
tuk2ato:
The 3 officers of the 3MCDO were Brig. Adekunle (Black Scorpion), Gen. Akinrinade and Brig. Alabi Isama, famous for the amphibious landing that liberated Port Harcourt from the Biafran Forces. Black Scorpion led the war at that front for 2 years, Obj only took over 6 months to the end of the war. Brig. Alabi Isama's account is more credible than OBJ's.
There were other officers who were gallant officer. The pincer team.

1 Like

Re: My Watch: Obasanjo Is An Incredible Liar - Brig-Gen Alabi Isama by tomakint: 8:40pm On Dec 15, 2014
supereagle:
OBJ made a grave mistake attacking or mentioning Alabi Isama his book:"My Watch" You cannot attack the man Isama without him
giving you a fight. I have read his book, it is still . I bought it at Ore while
I can't believe I read the book from cover to cover such an enlightening book filled with expository details on the Civil War, you can tell Alabi Isama knew his onions unlike the lying Obj....I bought mine @ Asaba.

2 Likes

Re: My Watch: Obasanjo Is An Incredible Liar - Brig-Gen Alabi Isama by edgyslim: 8:45pm On Dec 15, 2014
cupidhero:
Imagine these old men arguing about who is better in a particular sports and one even accusing the other of having sexx and giving out military commands while he is still ontop of a woman.This is nigeria and these are our heroes. Both of them are mad but OBJ seems to be dumber.

Bros the part about giving orders on top woman cracked me up. Believe me I havnt laughed like this in a long time. I feel OBJ was just being petty

1 Like

Re: My Watch: Obasanjo Is An Incredible Liar - Brig-Gen Alabi Isama by TheMadame(f): 8:48pm On Dec 15, 2014
What I can not understand is how the Biafran forces lost the civil war to incompetent and bikering generals such as these. The fact that Biafra lost that war has created all the problems this contraption called Nigeria is suffering today.
I remember reading Joseph Garba's book where he categorically stated that he and Yakubu Gowon sat for hours staring at the imported guns for the war because they did not know how to operate them.
Clueless generals.
Nigeria has been led by clueless men for eons and that is why we find ourselves in the quagmire we are in today where rag tag Boko Haram insurgents are giving our armed forces bloody noses.

1 Like

Re: My Watch: Obasanjo Is An Incredible Liar - Brig-Gen Alabi Isama by patwilly(m): 8:56pm On Dec 15, 2014
[quote author=TheMadame post=28912259]What I can not understand is how the Biafran forces lost the civil war to incompetent and bikering generals such as these. The fact that Biafra lost that war has created all the problems this contraption called Nigeria is suffering today.
I remember reading Joseph Garba's book where he categorically stated that he and Yakubu Gowon sat for hours staring at the imported guns for the war because they did not know how to operate them.
Clueless generals.
Nigeria has been led by clueless men for eons and that is why we find ourselves in the quagmire we are in today.[/quote
how do I get this book Madame?
Re: My Watch: Obasanjo Is An Incredible Liar - Brig-Gen Alabi Isama by bortmond: 8:58pm On Dec 15, 2014
4 me i dont hav 2 read d goddamn book (my watch or my television or warever he called it) cos i knw dat man is deceitful, manipulatv, vindictv and unforgivn cos all d content of d book is fashiond towards makng even some scores.i tell u dat man obj alias mr 3rd term like i call him will soon b disgracd cos he is d only civilian president dat hav d knwlge and skills to change ds coun3 but he didnt.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Watch: Obasanjo Is An Incredible Liar - Brig-Gen Alabi Isama by TheMadame(f): 9:12pm On Dec 15, 2014
[quote author=patwilly post=28912536][/quote]

Goggle General Joseph Garba and the Nigeria civil war.
Re: My Watch: Obasanjo Is An Incredible Liar - Brig-Gen Alabi Isama by personal59: 9:18pm On Dec 15, 2014
AJINATU:
NIGERIA MUST DIVIDE IN JESUS NAME

WE MUST ACTUALISE BIAFRA REPUBLIC

RAW=WAR
U might noot llive too tell d story
Re: My Watch: Obasanjo Is An Incredible Liar - Brig-Gen Alabi Isama by Horllamideh(m): 9:34pm On Dec 15, 2014
Awon agbalagba to n se langba langba.Aremu ati Alabi......E ti dagba naoh
Re: My Watch: Obasanjo Is An Incredible Liar - Brig-Gen Alabi Isama by itstpia8: 10:30pm On Dec 15, 2014
Re: My Watch: Obasanjo Is An Incredible Liar - Brig-Gen Alabi Isama by bigbozz(m): 10:39pm On Dec 15, 2014
Are there credible liars? Pls help me pals.
Re: My Watch: Obasanjo Is An Incredible Liar - Brig-Gen Alabi Isama by bigbozz(m): 10:47pm On Dec 15, 2014
He who never respect the efford women has probably never had a good mother
Re: My Watch: Obasanjo Is An Incredible Liar - Brig-Gen Alabi Isama by bigbozz(m): 10:48pm On Dec 15, 2014
He who never respect the efford of women has probably never had a good mother. Am laughing hahahanyaboooo...

1 Like

Re: My Watch: Obasanjo Is An Incredible Liar - Brig-Gen Alabi Isama by billionman: 11:11pm On Dec 15, 2014
You guys really need to read The Tragedy of Victory by Brigadier General Godwin Alabi Isama. The guy was very thorough in the book providing pictorial evidences to counter Obj's claims in My Command. Infact he tore Obj's My Command to shreds. The pictures were there as proof.

1 Like

Re: My Watch: Obasanjo Is An Incredible Liar - Brig-Gen Alabi Isama by logica(m): 11:15pm On Dec 15, 2014
TheMadame:
What I can not understand is how the Biafran forces lost the civil war to incompetent and bikering generals such as these.
Exactly. Think about it very well; the answer is right there in front of you. *HINT* The answer is related to why the East has not distanced itself from the rest of the country despite the Eastern states being governed by Igbos.

1 Like

Re: My Watch: Obasanjo Is An Incredible Liar - Brig-Gen Alabi Isama by billionman: 11:22pm On Dec 15, 2014
tuk2ato:

supereagle:
giving you a fight. I have read his book, it is still in my library. I bought it at Ore while coming back from lagos. Amazon has the digital copies only.

Tomoarika:

Pls where did you purchase the book from? (Pls don't tell me I-Tunes) I've been searching for it online since it came out some months ago to no avail.
I'm looking for a bookstore in Lagos where one can find books about the The Nigerian Civil war and the First Coup.

supereagle:

tomakint:

I can't believe I read the book from cover to cover such an enlightening book filled with expository details on the Civil War, you can tell Alabi Isama knew his onions unlike the lying Obj....I bought mine @ Asaba.

I'm glad you guys have read the book. It's very enlightening and more credible than Obj's fictions. I recommend it to anyone who wish to know if Obj is credible or not. Got a copy at Ore too.

1 Like

Re: My Watch: Obasanjo Is An Incredible Liar - Brig-Gen Alabi Isama by Ikengawo: 11:28pm On Dec 15, 2014
Look, General Obasanjo, there was no way you could have beaten me in any game. You do not have the physique and agility to do that. Apart from being a popular sports man and soccer captain in Ibadan Boys High School, I was Sports Officer in the Nigerian Army, playing games from soccer to tennis, athletics etc. You never played any games at school let alone in the Army. If you had been diligent at your physical exercises as we were taught to be, your protruding tummy would not have become a butt of joke to many officers and men of the Army.

4 Likes

Re: My Watch: Obasanjo Is An Incredible Liar - Brig-Gen Alabi Isama by ageboy: 11:47pm On Dec 15, 2014
]BELIEVE ALL. NO HARM[/b]

Re: My Watch: Obasanjo Is An Incredible Liar - Brig-Gen Alabi Isama by PenSniper: 12:11am On Dec 16, 2014
moderatorr:
who is Brigadier Alabi?
Asking from France.
If you confront Biafra soldiers you would loose 1000 men in the first hour because confronting Biafra is like the Normandy invasion. Barefoot die hard soldiers would be waiting for you behind a locally made Ogbunigwe. The first shot will clear 700 of your men remaining 300 to deal with. Book haram is still learning to make bombs, they should Google Biafra.
Back to this brigadier, I don't doubt what Obasanjo said about you being on top of a woman and radioing that you are at the war front because there is no how you can tell me you advanced 480 kilometers fighting the trigger of Africa without loosing anyone, story for the Gods.
#myWatchOnPoint on this one

You are a classic slowpoke and dunce who cannot differentiate jokes and fallacy from reality. You are a pathetic and incorrigible tribal bigot who needs urgent re-orientation.
Re: My Watch: Obasanjo Is An Incredible Liar - Brig-Gen Alabi Isama by PenSniper: 12:15am On Dec 16, 2014
Flets:
Obasanjo should be very ashamed of himself.
He literally destroyed this country when he had the opportunity of fixing it and still trying hard to pulverise the ruins.

He shall die a slow and painful death.

Amen, Amin and Nise.
Re: My Watch: Obasanjo Is An Incredible Liar - Brig-Gen Alabi Isama by PenSniper: 12:18am On Dec 16, 2014
ritababe:
Please can somebody summarise this in a lay man language

When you live in a house riddled with fragile glasses, throw not a stone.
Re: My Watch: Obasanjo Is An Incredible Liar - Brig-Gen Alabi Isama by PenSniper: 12:22am On Dec 16, 2014
hazyfm:
[size=48pt]WHO SHOULD I BELIEVE?[/size]

Alabi Isama, because OBJ is a bag-full of lies and an adept at concocting lies.

1 Like

Re: My Watch: Obasanjo Is An Incredible Liar - Brig-Gen Alabi Isama by PenSniper: 12:29am On Dec 16, 2014
tomakint:

very simple........Olusegun Aremu Matthew Okikiolu Obasanjo is a bloody LIAR!

More than bloody because he cooks up lies with a gas cooker for mass production without thinking. He is so useless that his own people, the Yoruba, reject him both in and out of power.
Re: My Watch: Obasanjo Is An Incredible Liar - Brig-Gen Alabi Isama by loomer: 12:30am On Dec 16, 2014
make una throw blows.
Re: My Watch: Obasanjo Is An Incredible Liar - Brig-Gen Alabi Isama by PenSniper: 12:34am On Dec 16, 2014
personal59:

RAW=WAR
U might noot llive too tell d story

hehehehehehehe
Re: My Watch: Obasanjo Is An Incredible Liar - Brig-Gen Alabi Isama by PenSniper: 12:46am On Dec 16, 2014
bigbozz:
Are there credible liars? Pls help me pals.

Yes, they are deep thinkers who would present a lie like a nut very hard to crack unlike the Obj type of liers who aim to deceive people by saying 6 isnt the same as half a dozen. Imagine him claiming that he never wanted third term otherwise, God would have given it to him thus making a joke of his God, if he has any, anyway.

1 Like

Re: My Watch: Obasanjo Is An Incredible Liar - Brig-Gen Alabi Isama by Eziachi: 12:51am On Dec 16, 2014
The united Yoruba brotherhood in action.
I thought they said it is the Igbos that are disunited? That word unity is a fallacy.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Youths Hired To Pray For Buhari Battle With Organizers Over Payment (Video) / No Need Yet To Celebrate Hiv/aids-free Nigeria Says Buhari / APC Amasses N22bn Old Notes For Secret Swap With New Notes For Vote-Buying - PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.