Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,770 members, 7,955,932 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 06:59 PM

My Watch: Obasanjo Is An Incredible Liar - Brig-Gen Alabi Isama - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Watch: Obasanjo Is An Incredible Liar - Brig-Gen Alabi Isama (26827 Views)

Obasanjo Was A Clueless War Commander —gen Alabi-isama / Brigadier-general Godwin Alabi-isama; Civil War Account / Lies Achebe Told About The Civil War, By Gen. Alabi Isama (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Watch: Obasanjo Is An Incredible Liar - Brig-Gen Alabi Isama by PenSniper: 12:52am On Dec 16, 2014
billionman:
You guys really need to read The Tragedy of Victory by Brigadier General Godwin Alabi Isama. The guy was very thorough in the book providing pictorial evidences to counter Obj's claims in My Command. Infact he tore Obj's My Command to shreds. The pictures were there as proof.

I must get a copy of that book. Thats the kind of book i like to spend my time reading and not a litany of lies like My Command/Watch authored by a quack commander and a chickish watcher.
Re: My Watch: Obasanjo Is An Incredible Liar - Brig-Gen Alabi Isama by bnovative(m): 12:59am On Dec 16, 2014
Some of u are being objective but if obj had made those false allegation against Gej, most of u would support obj . I know obj is lies personified

1 Like

Re: My Watch: Obasanjo Is An Incredible Liar - Brig-Gen Alabi Isama by OrlandoOwoh(m): 2:08am On Dec 16, 2014
Eziachi:
The united Yoruba brotherhood in action.
I thought they said it is the Igbos that are disunited? That word unity is a fallacy.
These are two individuals, not the entire Yoruba or any two Yoruba groups.

1 Like

Re: My Watch: Obasanjo Is An Incredible Liar - Brig-Gen Alabi Isama by OrlandoOwoh(m): 2:14am On Dec 16, 2014
See Jonathan's supporters consoling themselves and feeling that all that Obasanjo wrote is lie because Alabi-Isama said that. Mind you, Alabi-Isama only pointed where he involved. Can the Presidency say Obasanjo lied on Jonathan?
Re: My Watch: Obasanjo Is An Incredible Liar - Brig-Gen Alabi Isama by itstpia8: 4:37am On Dec 16, 2014
if obasanjo's son should marry isama's daughter [or vice versa]. . . . . . . . . . . . .e go fit unite them? abi na love story things. . . . . . .

Re: My Watch: Obasanjo Is An Incredible Liar - Brig-Gen Alabi Isama by Kc3000: 5:47am On Dec 16, 2014
Chai, dis guy enter Obusonjo no be small!! grin Obusonjo is on a steady path to self-destruction, which would be a fitting end to a national nuisance. Anyway, Gen. Isama forgot to mention that there wasn't much resistance in the areas he speedily advanced through in Cross-River, Akwa-Ibom. . .the major battles were fought in Igboland. Alabi was definitely a better soldier and commander than the pot-bellied coward, who took to his heels at the sound of Ogbunigwe. An alert Biafrian soldier deposited a bullet in the buttocks of the fleet-footed General Obusonjo as he abandoned his military bearing in a mad dash to the rear.
Re: My Watch: Obasanjo Is An Incredible Liar - Brig-Gen Alabi Isama by Kc3000: 5:50am On Dec 16, 2014
OrlandoOwoh:
See Jonathan's supporters consoling themselves and feeling that all that Obasanjo wrote is lie because Alabi-Isama said that. Mind you, Alabi-Isama only pointed where he involved. Can the Presidency say Obasanjo lied on Jonathan?

So you really believe some governors forced Obusonjo to seek a third term? grin grin The Ebola of Owu is terrible!!!

2 Likes

Re: My Watch: Obasanjo Is An Incredible Liar - Brig-Gen Alabi Isama by Tomoarika(m): 6:09am On Dec 16, 2014
Re: My Watch: Obasanjo Is An Incredible Liar - Brig-Gen Alabi Isama by DOMAWOLEYE(m): 6:48am On Dec 16, 2014
OLD MEN WASHING THEIR DIRTY LINENS IN THE PUBLIC!
Re: My Watch: Obasanjo Is An Incredible Liar - Brig-Gen Alabi Isama by blackprowler: 7:02am On Dec 16, 2014
Eziachi:
The united Yoruba brotherhood in action.
I thought they said it is the Igbos that are disunited? That word unity is a fallacy.

I believe you are the "youth" I hear noises about as the new people to change Nigeria. Where is the hope for this country. I'm sure you and others hardwired like you(almost all Nigerians) cannot find any fault with what you said. I am an individual, not a part of a robotic zombie group. The problem with Nigeria, nay Africans, is themselves
Re: My Watch: Obasanjo Is An Incredible Liar - Brig-Gen Alabi Isama by bigbozz(m): 7:09am On Dec 16, 2014
PenSniper:

Yes, they are deep thinkers who would present a lie like a nut very hard to crack unlike the Obj type of liers who aim to deceive people by saying 6 isnt the same as half a dozen. Imagine him claiming that he never wanted third term otherwise, God would have given it to him thus making a joke of his God, if he has any, anyway.
Credible and incredible liars? Wow!
Re: My Watch: Obasanjo Is An Incredible Liar - Brig-Gen Alabi Isama by kettykin: 7:30am On Dec 16, 2014
Obasanjo lying since 1970.

One should ask Obj and Alabi Isama ; if they were that heroic as they claim how come they war lingered for 30 months and why was the option of starvation chosen when they could have used military combat to end the war.

1 Like

Re: My Watch: Obasanjo Is An Incredible Liar - Brig-Gen Alabi Isama by moriton(m): 7:57am On Dec 16, 2014
Long but worth reading...now who do I believe
Re: My Watch: Obasanjo Is An Incredible Liar - Brig-Gen Alabi Isama by Nobody: 8:35am On Dec 16, 2014
[deleted]
Re: My Watch: Obasanjo Is An Incredible Liar - Brig-Gen Alabi Isama by rolchi(m): 8:57am On Dec 16, 2014
tomakint:

I can't believe I read the book from cover to cover such an enlightening book filled with expository details on the Civil War, you can tell Alabi Isama knew his onions unlike the lying Obj....I bought mine @ Asaba.

Me too! I read mine from cover to cover. I was fascinated with the maps and other documents. I also have the book "My Command", it is so bland. I got my copy of Alabi Isama's book from Jumia
Re: My Watch: Obasanjo Is An Incredible Liar - Brig-Gen Alabi Isama by Nobody: 9:32am On Dec 16, 2014
[deleted]
Re: My Watch: Obasanjo Is An Incredible Liar - Brig-Gen Alabi Isama by tuk2ato(m): 8:38pm On Dec 18, 2014
billionman:

@tomoarika, you can get the book in Odusote in Ibadan. Quite expensive though.

I'm glad you guys have read the book. It's very enlightening and more credible than Obj's fictions. I recommend it to anyone who wish to know if Obj is credible or not. Got a copy at Ore too.
Re: My Watch: Obasanjo Is An Incredible Liar - Brig-Gen Alabi Isama by Adonis4u: 3:37pm On Feb 21, 2015
supereagle:
OBJ made a grave mistake attacking or mentioning Alabi Isama his book:"My Watch" You cannot attack the man Isama without him
giving you a fight. I have read his book, it is still in my library. I bought it at Ore while coming back from lagos. Amazon has the digital copies only.

Please can I have a copy? Thanks.
Re: My Watch: Obasanjo Is An Incredible Liar - Brig-Gen Alabi Isama by Adonis4u: 3:49pm On Feb 21, 2015
rolchi:

Me too! I read mine from cover to cover. I was fascinated with the maps and other documents. I also have the book "My Command", it is so bland. I got my copy of Alabi Isama's book from Jumia

Please can I have a copy? Thanks.
Re: My Watch: Obasanjo Is An Incredible Liar - Brig-Gen Alabi Isama by omoba4real: 9:16pm On Mar 03, 2015
You can get the Book "My Watch By Obasanjo" from Sunshine Bookseller, www.sunshinenigeria.com

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Predict Who Will Win The Gubernatorial Elections In Your State! / Ganduje Appoints Emir Sanusi As Chairman Council Of Chiefs / EFCC Discovers N6bn Hotel In Abuja Linked To Patience Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.