Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,134 members, 7,818,418 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:56 PM

My Watch: Obasanjo Is An Incredible Liar - Brig-Gen Alabi Isama - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Watch: Obasanjo Is An Incredible Liar - Brig-Gen Alabi Isama (26628 Views)

Obasanjo Was A Clueless War Commander —gen Alabi-isama / Brigadier-general Godwin Alabi-isama; Civil War Account / Lies Achebe Told About The Civil War, By Gen. Alabi Isama (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Watch: Obasanjo Is An Incredible Liar - Brig-Gen Alabi Isama by itstpia8: 4:29pm On Dec 15, 2014
Google needs to release the material they put under wraps though.

The books, articles, etc.
Re: My Watch: Obasanjo Is An Incredible Liar - Brig-Gen Alabi Isama by enoqueen: 4:30pm On Dec 15, 2014
so all of una wey fight war still de alive. and bokoharam wey them never born when una fight war come de kill people like this without war and una keep quiet de write book.
Re: My Watch: Obasanjo Is An Incredible Liar - Brig-Gen Alabi Isama by logica(m): 4:34pm On Dec 15, 2014
Decryptor:
Heheheehehehe! Two yoruba old ex-service men opening their nyashes on account of the civil war. The souls of those innocent Biafrans are beginning to make you all run mad. grin grin

Imagine 2 old fools arguing about who won a game of squash? undecided undecided Chai! Joblessness at it's peak.
I quite agree with you that they are both m0rons. But what is more telling (and which you not so surprisingly missed) was the fact that your Biafran Forces were beaten by men led by these m0rons.

1 Like

Re: My Watch: Obasanjo Is An Incredible Liar - Brig-Gen Alabi Isama by darediamond(m): 4:36pm On Dec 15, 2014
My dear brother, take it easy. It was as a result of our mistakes that Biafra War came to beign. PaPa Awo was wrong likewise Ojukwu.
So we can still correct the mistakes together. 1 South... Progress!!
Mbediogu:
Baby soldiers who were Russo-British appendages of war talking about Biafra. Onye mete nwa agu nura, mgbe agu tetara, ebelebe egbuola. Hushhh! The lion is asleep. Do not wake him.
Re: My Watch: Obasanjo Is An Incredible Liar - Brig-Gen Alabi Isama by MOORCHMOORE(m): 4:42pm On Dec 15, 2014
intresting beef... wish the 2 of you go prove those point before Boko Boys
Re: My Watch: Obasanjo Is An Incredible Liar - Brig-Gen Alabi Isama by seankay(m): 4:44pm On Dec 15, 2014
AJINATU:
NIGERIA MUST DIVIDE IN JESUS NAME

WE MUST ACTUALISE BIAFRA REPUBLIC

Once uve actualised Biafra, what next?
Re: My Watch: Obasanjo Is An Incredible Liar - Brig-Gen Alabi Isama by hunter21(m): 4:45pm On Dec 15, 2014
Re: My Watch: Obasanjo Is An Incredible Liar - Brig-Gen Alabi Isama by Decryptor(m): 4:49pm On Dec 15, 2014
logica:
I quite agree with you that they are both m0rons. But what is more telling (and which you not so surprisingly missed) was the fact that your Biafran Forces were beaten by men led by these m0rons.

Not until we had used ogbunigwes and Ojukwu Buckets to decimate and incapacitate many of the men from these m0rons. Little wonder obasanjo avoided the war front as narrated by Isama. grin grin

1 Like

Re: My Watch: Obasanjo Is An Incredible Liar - Brig-Gen Alabi Isama by Skimpledawg(m): 4:53pm On Dec 15, 2014
ritababe:

yes sir, did obj lie?
According to Oga Alabi, e b like! Bt we go need d 'witnesses' to come n testify so dah we go knw whu is truly d 'LIAR' grin
Re: My Watch: Obasanjo Is An Incredible Liar - Brig-Gen Alabi Isama by ritababe(f): 4:55pm On Dec 15, 2014
Skimpledawg:

According to Oga Alabi, e b like! Bt we go need d 'witnesses' to come n testify so dah we go knw whu is truly d 'LIAR' grin

ok sir
Re: My Watch: Obasanjo Is An Incredible Liar - Brig-Gen Alabi Isama by gp6liveth(m): 4:57pm On Dec 15, 2014
Obj, I warned u not to publish that book u refused. U think Nigeria is in ur palm. Now everybody is against u because of how controversial u are. It seems u want to go back to kirikiri. Since u don't apprciate fresh air I will give u fresher air in sanko
Re: My Watch: Obasanjo Is An Incredible Liar - Brig-Gen Alabi Isama by Nobody: 5:01pm On Dec 15, 2014

3 Likes

Re: My Watch: Obasanjo Is An Incredible Liar - Brig-Gen Alabi Isama by Weah96: 5:13pm On Dec 15, 2014
Even General Rommel had casualties na. Chai!
Re: My Watch: Obasanjo Is An Incredible Liar - Brig-Gen Alabi Isama by nellyelitz(m): 5:14pm On Dec 15, 2014
God! i've never heard of anyone rubbishing OBJ to this extend...maybe he didn't knw this man knew him more than he ever thought. Sorry baba
Re: My Watch: Obasanjo Is An Incredible Liar - Brig-Gen Alabi Isama by marvelyole(m): 5:17pm On Dec 15, 2014
Nawa
Re: My Watch: Obasanjo Is An Incredible Liar - Brig-Gen Alabi Isama by April4th(m): 5:28pm On Dec 15, 2014
I've always known that OBJ is a hypocrite and a confusionist...More revelations in the coming week...Watching the drama as it unfolds
Re: My Watch: Obasanjo Is An Incredible Liar - Brig-Gen Alabi Isama by Weah96: 5:29pm On Dec 15, 2014
nellyelitz:
God! i've never heard of anyone rubbishing OBJ to this extend...maybe he didn't knw this man knew him more than he ever thought. Sorry baba

They're old mates. Probably fell out over h.oes, as the rappers like to say.

1 Like

Re: My Watch: Obasanjo Is An Incredible Liar - Brig-Gen Alabi Isama by nellyelitz(m): 5:56pm On Dec 15, 2014
Weah96:

They're old mates. Probably fell out over h.oes, as the rappers like to say.
lolz anyways lets wait for baba response
Re: My Watch: Obasanjo Is An Incredible Liar - Brig-Gen Alabi Isama by Rexyl(m): 6:07pm On Dec 15, 2014
Celepope:
This man is right.When i discovered that majority of what that nasty old man wrote were all lies was when he said he never came up with the idea of Third term, that it was the idea of some Governors.If truly he is a democrat as he claim, why didn't he reject the proposition made by his fictitious Governors on tenure elongation? We all know that is the norm with majority of African myopic leaders. I am surprised that he didn't throw more light on the Snipers he alleged that GEJ was training in his 'Book of Lies'.Obasanjo knows how to work on Nigerians' psyche knowing fully well how majority of Nigerians are gullible and easily forget the past.My prayer every morning is that God should expose and disgrace every individual or groups that doesn't mean well for our great nation.

I thought OBJ would see the grace for living longer as an added advantage to link bridges and mend xters for greater strength in diversity among various tribes of Nigeria. But it is unfortunate that recent actions are a show of mischief. I had expected greater discipline and decorum in him.

How do we describe his present situation? That whenever he talks in public many people will send him back home to go and learn how to say the truth. Sending an old man back home to go and learn looks somehow.

1 Like

Re: My Watch: Obasanjo Is An Incredible Liar - Brig-Gen Alabi Isama by sean079: 6:10pm On Dec 15, 2014
Soccer captain in Ibadan Boys High School
Old boys, domino opera pro bono publico
Re: My Watch: Obasanjo Is An Incredible Liar - Brig-Gen Alabi Isama by KanwuliaJara: 6:12pm On Dec 15, 2014
He is a true representative of his tribe! lipsrsealed
Dem 'Westerners' mouths can run like flooded gutters I tell you!
Chai!!!!! grin

The 'French' tribe in FRANCE! grin

[size=20pt]If you had been diligent at your physical exercises as we were taught to be, your protruding tummy would not have become a butt of joke to many officers and men of the Army.
[/size]

cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy
Re: My Watch: Obasanjo Is An Incredible Liar - Brig-Gen Alabi Isama by Kei144(m): 6:18pm On Dec 15, 2014
AJINATU:

Too late! End time has arrived.

https://www.nairaland.com/1447777/apocalyptic-end-time-begins-2014
https://www.nairaland.com/1879139/future-map-world
Re: My Watch: Obasanjo Is An Incredible Liar - Brig-Gen Alabi Isama by redsun(m): 6:37pm On Dec 15, 2014
Anybody that respects that man is typical "Nigerian" An inherently born devious maga.

How can one respect his sworn enemy. Nigerian leade s are the immortal enemies of the people. They keep the people down with their senseless looting.
Re: My Watch: Obasanjo Is An Incredible Liar - Brig-Gen Alabi Isama by ridgeman: 6:48pm On Dec 15, 2014
Someone is telling lies and I don't think it is Isama.
there are still many people alive who haven't written their memoirs and when they do...
Re: My Watch: Obasanjo Is An Incredible Liar - Brig-Gen Alabi Isama by semitunde: 6:58pm On Dec 15, 2014
Why evils?! shocked

This man sure didn't spare punches!! cheesy

We need more people like this to come out jare. grin
Re: My Watch: Obasanjo Is An Incredible Liar - Brig-Gen Alabi Isama by Tomoarika(m): 7:01pm On Dec 15, 2014
aieromon:

I do have a copy. You can read the interview granted by him here.

http://thenationonlineng.net/new/obasanjo-was-a-blundering-general-alabi-isama/

Pls where did you purchase the book from? (Pls don't tell me I-Tunes) I've been searching for it online since it came out some months ago to no avail.
I'm looking for a bookstore in Lagos where one can find books about the The Nigerian Civil war and the First Coup.
Re: My Watch: Obasanjo Is An Incredible Liar - Brig-Gen Alabi Isama by Reference(m): 7:04pm On Dec 15, 2014
moderatorr:
who is Brigadier Alabi?
Asking from France.
If you confront Biafra soldiers you would loose 1000 men in the first hour because confronting Biafra is like the Normandy invasion. Barefoot die hard soldiers would be waiting for you behind a locally made Ogbunigwe. The first shot will clear 700 of your men remaining 300 to deal with. Book haram is still learning to make bombs, they should Google Biafra.
Back to this brigadier, I don't doubt what Obasanjo said about you being on top of a woman and radioing that you are at the war front because there is no how you can tell me you advanced 480 kilometers fighting the trigger of Africa without loosing anyone, story for the Gods.
#myWatchOnPoint on this one

Keep quiet.
Re: My Watch: Obasanjo Is An Incredible Liar - Brig-Gen Alabi Isama by Chigold101(m): 7:12pm On Dec 15, 2014
The same way OBJ is lying against GEJ is how he lies against everyother person. He is a master lier
Re: My Watch: Obasanjo Is An Incredible Liar - Brig-Gen Alabi Isama by oluagness(m): 7:13pm On Dec 15, 2014
AJINATU:

Amen.
We will still remain west Africa and can support each other. Nogeria must disintegrate.
Re: My Watch: Obasanjo Is An Incredible Liar - Brig-Gen Alabi Isama by Nobody: 7:16pm On Dec 15, 2014
GEJ 2019

1 Like

Re: My Watch: Obasanjo Is An Incredible Liar - Brig-Gen Alabi Isama by harffie(m): 7:23pm On Dec 15, 2014
Truth is Bitter! E don dey pain them!! One by one you will all expose yourselves! I think I finally get what Obj is trying to prove. Take note of the places Obj's stones land! Why worry if you're clean?
Re: My Watch: Obasanjo Is An Incredible Liar - Brig-Gen Alabi Isama by aieromon(m): 8:11pm On Dec 15, 2014
Tomoarika:

Pls where did you purchase the book from? (Pls don't tell me I-Tunes) I've been searching for it online since it came out some months ago to no avail.
I'm looking for a bookstore in Lagos where one can find books about the The Nigerian Civil war and the First Coup.

http://www.iqrabooks.com.ng/details.php?code=1375208578

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Governor Aregbesola Commissions School Buses For Public Schools In Osun State / Soldiers Arrest Looters Of NYSC Camp Abuja / Corpses In Our Hospitals Are From Cultists, Hoodlums’ Killings, Not Lekki –LASG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.