Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,292 members, 7,818,990 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:38 AM

Stop Discussing The Ladies Or Guys You Bleeped With Friends. - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Stop Discussing The Ladies Or Guys You Bleeped With Friends. (25614 Views)

How I Bleeped My Elder Sister's Best Friend / How Many Ladies Or Guys Have You Slept With In Your Lifetime? / Who Cares More About The partner's Look?, Ladies Or Guys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stop Discussing The Ladies Or Guys You Bleeped With Friends. by bigbozz(m): 8:10am On Dec 17, 2014
OK. Have they finally chosen one for him?
Re: Stop Discussing The Ladies Or Guys You Bleeped With Friends. by bigtt76(f): 8:21am On Dec 17, 2014
Hahaha make dem enjoy de discuss naa. No wonder dem no de get work after graduation.

Time they should have spent discussing meaningful ideas, they spent bleeping and discussing us grin
Re: Stop Discussing The Ladies Or Guys You Bleeped With Friends. by angelsing(m): 8:24am On Dec 17, 2014
tosyne2much:
I don't think I will be telling friends when I start bleeping
So u have not started bleeping?, what have u been doing with ur Rifle all this years?. Guess u are saving it for future use when there will be real war!...lol
Re: Stop Discussing The Ladies Or Guys You Bleeped With Friends. by tosyne2much(m): 8:28am On Dec 17, 2014
angelsing:
So u have not started bleeping?, what have u been doing with ur Rifle all this years?. Guess u are saving it for future use when there will be real war!...lol
hahahaahahahahahaahaha

I have outgrown bleeping tongue
Re: Stop Discussing The Ladies Or Guys You Bleeped With Friends. by angelsing(m): 8:30am On Dec 17, 2014
Idowuogbo:
Kids kiss 'n'tell,Adults don't.
Am sure u have done it before..I can bet my N40 salary on it
Re: Stop Discussing The Ladies Or Guys You Bleeped With Friends. by Idowuogbo(f): 8:34am On Dec 17, 2014
angelsing:
Am sure u have done it before..I can bet my N40 salary on it
Dont start starving yourself to prove a point ooo...keep your #40 salary,you'll need it.
Re: Stop Discussing The Ladies Or Guys You Bleeped With Friends. by vislabraye(m): 8:34am On Dec 17, 2014
When I do my wife, I go tell una but for my gf, na kiss and tell which I no go do.
Re: Stop Discussing The Ladies Or Guys You Bleeped With Friends. by Franchise21(m): 8:35am On Dec 17, 2014
tosyne2much:
wedding night things rocks my boat tongue
Lolz... I just pity d babe... I doubt she'd b able to contain all d manly juice u hv been saving frm childbirth
Re: Stop Discussing The Ladies Or Guys You Bleeped With Friends. by tosyne2much(m): 8:37am On Dec 17, 2014
Franchise21:
Lolz... I just pity d babe... I doubt she'd b able to contain all d manly juice u hv been saving frm childbirth
the first yoghurt go wey go come out go reach 25 litre keg tongue
Re: Stop Discussing The Ladies Or Guys You Bleeped With Friends. by angelsing(m): 8:38am On Dec 17, 2014
Idowuogbo:

Dont start starving yourself to prove a point ooo...keep your #40 salary,you'll need it.
Don't worry for me, I can afford to bet this month salary on it after all I don't need the salary cos my bonus of the year ending will cover me
Re: Stop Discussing The Ladies Or Guys You Bleeped With Friends. by Idowuogbo(f): 8:40am On Dec 17, 2014
angelsing:
Don't worry for me, I can afford to bet this month salary on it after all I don't need the salary cos my bonus of the year ending will cover me
Loolz...ok o...i hear you.
Re: Stop Discussing The Ladies Or Guys You Bleeped With Friends. by Franchise21(m): 8:40am On Dec 17, 2014
tosyne2much:
the first yoghurt go wey go come out go reach 25 litre keg tongue
Lolx... Badt thought
Re: Stop Discussing The Ladies Or Guys You Bleeped With Friends. by angelsing(m): 8:41am On Dec 17, 2014
tosyne2much:
hahahaahahahahahaahaha

I have outgrown bleeping tongue
Really? thought I saw u at the war zone(motel) shooting down girls with ur automatic rifle
Re: Stop Discussing The Ladies Or Guys You Bleeped With Friends. by TrishaP(f): 8:51am On Dec 17, 2014
Tallesty1:
hian

wetin u mean?
What I meant , is that word "EVERY" u used is supposed to be "MOST".

You shouldn't generalize.
Re: Stop Discussing The Ladies Or Guys You Bleeped With Friends. by pak: 9:00am On Dec 17, 2014
zheroes:
@ op et al.

you guys should stop pretending , everybody talks about it to atleast a friend, you may not go as far as describing the shit but you sure will tell your friend you ve been there, it might only be once you told him, if you don't say then you sure don't have any friend, ladies do same. its seen on both sides as success, if you dey travel from lagos to warri shey you no dey tell anybody? when you get to ore, benin you sure will call a friend to update and when you finally get there, you don't need to tell them you ate banana at ore, chasing a babe is also a journey, you will just update to a close friend at the final bus stop meaning the journey was a success, if you don't then you don't have a friend. and again guys tell because we know some guys are assistant boyfriends.

You are too talented in using figuratives.....please go to literature section and write a novel grin
Re: Stop Discussing The Ladies Or Guys You Bleeped With Friends. by queebeediva(f): 9:00am On Dec 17, 2014
I hate that I mean what for? The worst of all is that some so called matured men engages in such act as if they don't have sisters . Any way the law of karma always caught up with such peeps!
Re: Stop Discussing The Ladies Or Guys You Bleeped With Friends. by apogeez(m): 9:00am On Dec 17, 2014
dat won don becom trad*iction.. So no 1 can stop dat.
Re: Stop Discussing The Ladies Or Guys You Bleeped With Friends. by Tallesty1(m): 9:01am On Dec 17, 2014
TrishaP:

What I meant , is that word "EVERY" u used is supposed to be "MOST".

You shouldn't generalize.
Even when I fit prove am??
Re: Stop Discussing The Ladies Or Guys You Bleeped With Friends. by Nobody: 9:03am On Dec 17, 2014
TrishaP:

If the reverse is the case, what would you do? How would you feel if you eventually find out? Reason well before saying stuffs cus you can't take back words.

Are you allergic to being discussed abt on how u had sex? Well, if you are, not everybody is.
Re: Stop Discussing The Ladies Or Guys You Bleeped With Friends. by pak: 9:06am On Dec 17, 2014
TrishaP:

If the reverse is the case, what would you do? How would you feel if you eventually find out? Reason well before saying stuffs cus you can't take back words.

Well, from the little I understand, guys definitely don't mind that......

That a Lady chooses to discuss about a guy with her friend is seen as a badge of prowess (as long as it is not derogatory).

What guys hate being discussed as is the 'mugus' and 'magas'
Re: Stop Discussing The Ladies Or Guys You Bleeped With Friends. by Nobody: 9:07am On Dec 17, 2014
priscaoge:

Ur opinion I guess undecided U see it as fun but I see it as been Stupid.

Also entitled to your opinion as well. Not "silly" from my own point of view. It's fun.
Re: Stop Discussing The Ladies Or Guys You Bleeped With Friends. by TrishaP(f): 9:10am On Dec 17, 2014
Tallesty1:
Even when I fit prove am??
You can prove the little you know.
Re: Stop Discussing The Ladies Or Guys You Bleeped With Friends. by TrishaP(f): 9:13am On Dec 17, 2014
RedBenson:

Are you allergic to being discussed abt on how u had sex? Well, if you are, not everybody is.
Only unreasonable/Immature ones would kiss 'n tell.
Re: Stop Discussing The Ladies Or Guys You Bleeped With Friends. by olatade(m): 9:16am On Dec 17, 2014
Toks2008:
A lady who sleeps wih one man have slept with many men. HOW?

Tade tells his close pal about it.

Tade's pal hangs out with friends and sights you just to inform his friend that you are his pal's gfriend even without telling them about the bleeping part, its quite obvious they know.

Then some of those friends hang out with friends and they see you and.......

Though she only slept with one man but many other guys now know a friend whose friend was bleeping you and this comes back to hunt the girl somewhere in the future.

Just as it is natural for ladies to talk about a guy that does her well, in like manner guys can't just help narrating to at least one friend how good or bad you are in bed.

Ladies should learn to be sexually decent.

Guy wetin concern me for this matter,why you dey use ma name as example na
Re: Stop Discussing The Ladies Or Guys You Bleeped With Friends. by TrishaP(f): 9:17am On Dec 17, 2014
pak:

Well, from the little I understand, guys definitely don't mind that......

That a Lady chooses to discuss about a guy with her friend is seen as a badge of prowess (as long as it is not derogatory).

What guys hate being discussed as is the 'mugus' and 'magas'
And the world would be a better place,if some words are left unsaid.
Re: Stop Discussing The Ladies Or Guys You Bleeped With Friends. by AriDsexy(f): 9:43am On Dec 17, 2014
Chilug:
That's not possible, the prove of pudding is in the eating. The most interesting part of sex is when you gist it with ur friend. What do u mean by it should nt discuss the gal u bleeped. Were is the fun then?

Smh,so d fun is not in d act but in d telling of d act??

And u got "likes" for dt statement!

Keep it up!!
Re: Stop Discussing The Ladies Or Guys You Bleeped With Friends. by superspy: 9:44am On Dec 17, 2014
tosyne2much:
nevaaaaaaaaa !!!!

And I will never not until after I get married

Not even at gun point wink
pls clap for urself
Re: Stop Discussing The Ladies Or Guys You Bleeped With Friends. by luckybaddest(m): 9:58am On Dec 17, 2014
Chilug:
That's not possible, the prove of pudding is in the eating. The most interesting part of sex is when you gist it with ur friend. What do u mean by it should nt discuss the gal u bleeped. Were is the fun then?
true talk guy ,they don't know that if you gist others is when you gain more about sex life

1 Like

Re: Stop Discussing The Ladies Or Guys You Bleeped With Friends. by apogeez(m): 10:02am On Dec 17, 2014
superspy:
pls clap for urself
Re: Stop Discussing The Ladies Or Guys You Bleeped With Friends. by superspy: 10:09am On Dec 17, 2014
Expertz:
na lie, adult should tell if the girl na damn or river or swimming pool or, great sea or pacific oceann. Pacific ocean means if you carry both leg inside, it go enter. Lolxxx
hahahahahaha. pls dont kill me with ''laughtermycin''.
Re: Stop Discussing The Ladies Or Guys You Bleeped With Friends. by overlord77: 10:12am On Dec 17, 2014
ROZZAYY:

Prayer warrior. Ok let me write it down in my remembrance book. Ayam coming.

See these two angry, if you guys want to toast each other and bleep afterwards, then get on with it and stop wasting commenting space. Hehehehehehe
Re: Stop Discussing The Ladies Or Guys You Bleeped With Friends. by Chilug(m): 10:20am On Dec 17, 2014
AriDsexy:

Smh,so d fun is not in d act but in d telling of d act??

And u got "likes" for dt statement!

Keep it up!!
Hian! Swear that u have never discussed ur sex life with a close friend

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

My Experience With A Badoo Girl Most Funny Convo Snapshots / Ladies, Can You Date/have You Dated A Nerd? / A Nairalander Pre-wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.