Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,581 members, 7,816,429 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:09 AM

Brief Profile: Meet Buhari’s Running Mate, Prof Yemi Osinbajo - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Brief Profile: Meet Buhari’s Running Mate, Prof Yemi Osinbajo (37712 Views)

Buhari’s Running Mate, Prof. Osinbajo Campaigns To Plantain Sellers (pictures) / Buhari's Running Mate, Prof Osinbajo Graduated in 1978 At The Age Of 19? / Gmb's Running Mate, Prof. Yemi Osinbajo's Profile (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Brief Profile: Meet Buhari’s Running Mate, Prof Yemi Osinbajo by KanwuliaJara: 5:00pm On Dec 18, 2014
Jealous INDEED!
Off his

Maybe from a civilized part of this WORLD!
Not from Nigeria Abegggggggi!!!

Emmanuel Uduaghan nor be NATIVE-MEDICAL-DOCTOR?

We should be impressed too abi? grin

MTCHEEEEEEEEEEW!!!

These NL, "Western TOUTS dem don come kam again? undecided

IjjjOTS! kiss
Re: Brief Profile: Meet Buhari’s Running Mate, Prof Yemi Osinbajo by experimentist: 7:34pm On Dec 24, 2014
myners007:
No he does not SMOKES weed cos he is a perfect gentleman unlike u who like smokingS ganja
I he don't men, I'm jux kidding. Thou he may be doing it codedly, hence, why he go a smart brain.
Re: Brief Profile: Meet Buhari’s Running Mate, Prof Yemi Osinbajo by experimentist: 7:36pm On Dec 24, 2014
tecmon:

apc is wickedsmiley see what they have done to our youths, Lord have mercy
APC is the party to be with my true brother. Pls let's support change.
Re: Brief Profile: Meet Buhari’s Running Mate, Prof Yemi Osinbajo by experimentist: 7:37pm On Dec 24, 2014
ikevin:
I am non-partisan, but that is not a respectable way to refer to elderly people, I am quite sure your mother taught you respect, you should use it. that is am accomplished fellow.
Bro, thank you very much. Compliment of dis season too!
Re: Brief Profile: Meet Buhari’s Running Mate, Prof Yemi Osinbajo by experimentist: 7:39pm On Dec 24, 2014
OkikiOluwa1:
no
I knw! Soji yoursef guy!
Re: Brief Profile: Meet Buhari’s Running Mate, Prof Yemi Osinbajo by vision2050: 7:14pm On Nov 08, 2018
gbadexy:
I can feel the wind of change. The momentum is gathering.
seems the change is here afterall. The revolution has started.
I hope we get it right this time.
The youths need to collect their voters card and participate. Dont just participate online. your votes count.
If we all vote and someone rigs, the total number of vote would far exceed the registered voters but if we say they already know the winners and dont vote, it would make it easy for them to rig and go scotsfree.
Be the agent of change you desire. i hope we get it right.
change turns chain

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Army Has Buhari’s Academic Records, But Not Original Copies Of His Certificates / FG Reacts To Attack On Senate, Reveals Next Line Of Action / Staff Of Atiku’s Radio, TV Stations Lament Non-payment Of Salaries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.