Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,308 members, 7,819,051 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:36 AM

Do Guys Like To Hug Ladies Because Of Their Boobs? - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do Guys Like To Hug Ladies Because Of Their Boobs? (37264 Views)

Photo: Do Guys Like This Still Exist? / Do Guys Like This Really Exist? / Ten Things Guys Like About Girls And Ten Things Girls Like About Guys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do Guys Like To Hug Ladies Because Of Their Boobs? by Dreyl(m): 3:20pm On Dec 16, 2014
hadizadeezy:
so u want to die too?
yeske i'm not afraid of death,post it jor. tongue
Re: Do Guys Like To Hug Ladies Because Of Their Boobs? by AmaechiLinus(m): 3:48pm On Dec 16, 2014
I don't even know what is Hug or Bossom. Xcuse me
Re: Do Guys Like To Hug Ladies Because Of Their Boobs? by wtfCode: 4:08pm On Dec 16, 2014
if feels good when my aunty hugs me,she's got a large-soft bossom. *best bossom ever*
A hug like that can always make ur day cheesy cheesy cheesy
and i've been meaning to ask this question for a very long time. I see posters with inscription; 'resting in the bossom of the lord'. Does it mean the lord have an enormous bossom that all these people rest on
Re: Do Guys Like To Hug Ladies Because Of Their Boobs? by optimusprime2(m): 4:26pm On Dec 16, 2014
cupidhero:

lol. You bad bruh! it takes a perv to think like this...marieolae hope you saw this?
Sorry I responded late bro, I just came back from church...
Re: Do Guys Like To Hug Ladies Because Of Their Boobs? by cupidhero(m): 4:54pm On Dec 16, 2014
optimusprime2:

Sorry I responded late bro, I just came back from church...
lol. You came back from which church? After the sexually explicit nameplay of my favorite NL girls moniker...lemme pretend to believe you sha.
Re: Do Guys Like To Hug Ladies Because Of Their Boobs? by cupidhero(m): 4:57pm On Dec 16, 2014
wtfCode:
if feels good when my aunty hugs me,she's got a large-soft bossom. *best bossom ever*
A hug like that can always make ur day cheesy cheesy cheesy
and i've been meaning to ask this question for a very long time. I see posters with inscription; 'resting in the bossom of the lord'. Does it mean the lord have an enormous bossom that all these people rest on
Most of these people actually use words like "booobs" and it is then changed by nairalands filters to bosom. No one calls a baby's best food bosom in real life.
Re: Do Guys Like To Hug Ladies Because Of Their Boobs? by Nobody: 5:23pm On Dec 16, 2014
it is mysterious dear. u no go fit understand am
Re: Do Guys Like To Hug Ladies Because Of Their Boobs? by rhames(m): 5:43pm On Dec 16, 2014
Mind the way they hug you cos that might cause a future disaster. If you doubt me. ask Bill Clinton. grin
Re: Do Guys Like To Hug Ladies Because Of Their Boobs? by Nobody: 5:59pm On Dec 16, 2014
Moz22:
and u give it to them
in full
Re: Do Guys Like To Hug Ladies Because Of Their Boobs? by Moz22: 6:48pm On Dec 16, 2014
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
adebayor1490:
in full
Re: Do Guys Like To Hug Ladies Because Of Their Boobs? by optimusprime2(m): 7:45pm On Dec 16, 2014
grin
cupidhero:

lol. You came back from which church? After the sexually explicit nameplay of my favorite NL girls moniker...lemme pretend to believe you sha.
Re: Do Guys Like To Hug Ladies Because Of Their Boobs? by JoshuaKay(m): 7:52pm On Dec 16, 2014
farano:
Because when I hug some guys, it always feels like they are squeezing my chest against them. I don't know if guys try to feel something from a hug?

I always hug ladies casually so don't really care about d boobs. But when I gat some worries or when m depressed, I do crave for a long hug to keep my cool.
Re: Do Guys Like To Hug Ladies Because Of Their Boobs? by Nobody: 11:35pm On Dec 16, 2014
Maamin:

Of-course Not mine O my dear,lol..only you is entitle to mine tongue

Thanks..today the feast of Hanukkah begins, will be spending it indoor..no trouble! wink

Have a nice and stress-free day..xoxo!

Hunny!!!. You jinxed me day. It was ruff.

Happy chanukkah. You got a mennorah? I got one of them fancy candle-less ones that light up on their own. U gon spin the dreadle?

grin
Re: Do Guys Like To Hug Ladies Because Of Their Boobs? by Nobody: 6:19am On Dec 17, 2014
Maamin:

Hehehe... tongue
You wan spoil me
Re: Do Guys Like To Hug Ladies Because Of Their Boobs? by Maamin(m): 9:16am On Dec 17, 2014
Chiadanin:

Hunny!!!. You jinxed me day. It was ruff.

Happy chanukkah. You got a mennorah? I got one of them fancy candle-less ones that light up on their own. U gon spin the dreadle?

grin

No menorah..have been sick since yesterday..gettin beter now!

Sorry about your day smiley
Re: Do Guys Like To Hug Ladies Because Of Their Boobs? by Maamin(m): 9:17am On Dec 17, 2014
dovelike:

You wan spoil me

Noooo wink

1 Like

Re: Do Guys Like To Hug Ladies Because Of Their Boobs? by Nobody: 10:44am On Dec 17, 2014
Excaly why I dont like hugging guys
When u thinking of just a hug
They are busy thinking of lustful desires

So before I hug you,its not an easy thing,if you no going to shake me den forgerit
Re: Do Guys Like To Hug Ladies Because Of Their Boobs? by Nobody: 11:38am On Dec 17, 2014
Maamin:

No menorah..have been sick since yesterday..gettin beter now!

Sorry about your day smiley

Aw. Forgot 2 ask how ur day went.

Whats the matter darling? Flu? Cold? Love sick? grin. Mwah.

What can I get ya? Warm blanky? Chicken soup? Acetaminophen? Name it and I am on it.

Well....off to another fabulous day. Good day 2u. ♥ xo.
Re: Do Guys Like To Hug Ladies Because Of Their Boobs? by Maamin(m): 11:52am On Dec 17, 2014
Chiadanin:

Aw. Forgot 2 ask how ur day went.

Whats the matter darling? Flu? Cold? Love sick? grin. Mwah.

What can I get ya? Warm blanky? Chicken soup? Acetaminophen? Name it and I am on it.

Well....off to another fabulous day. Good day 2u. ♥ xo.

Cold..feeling much more better today. Have a nice day 2nd of hanukkah..*muah* kiss
Re: Do Guys Like To Hug Ladies Because Of Their Boobs? by Youngpo413: 9:32am On Dec 23, 2014
Beesluv:
They like to tap current grin
yes
Re: Do Guys Like To Hug Ladies Because Of Their Boobs? by iamrealdeji(m): 9:42am On Dec 24, 2014
You don't know it expels depression and makes a man feel good
Re: Do Guys Like To Hug Ladies Because Of Their Boobs? by bamog(m): 9:52am On Dec 24, 2014
cry i hug girls from behind cos am HOLY!!! Don't corrupt my mind!!!
Re: Do Guys Like To Hug Ladies Because Of Their Boobs? by farano(f): 5:28pm On Nov 09, 2015
bamog:
cry i hug girls from behind cos am HOLY!!! Don't corrupt my mind!!!
Sorry Sir! grin
Re: Do Guys Like To Hug Ladies Because Of Their Boobs? by hotdi(m): 6:04pm On Nov 09, 2015
Manchester-like ones puts guys in activation mode grin (currentapization)
Re: Do Guys Like To Hug Ladies Because Of Their Boobs? by Youngpo413: 7:34pm On Nov 09, 2015
farano:
Because when I hug some guys, it always feels like they are squeezing my chest against them. I don't know if guys try to feel something from a hug?
I don't know since I'm not a boobz fan.
Re: Do Guys Like To Hug Ladies Because Of Their Boobs? by captainjoh(m): 8:28pm On Nov 28, 2015
farano:

Before nko

no na dia teeth we wnt feel

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Lady Gives Her Boyfriend Ultimatum To Propose Or She Walks Away / How Can I Scope A Lady The Very First Time I Meet Her On The Way: / Things You Must Work On Before You Get Married

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.