Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,321 members, 7,819,100 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:11 AM

Do Guys Like To Hug Ladies Because Of Their Boobs? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do Guys Like To Hug Ladies Because Of Their Boobs? (37265 Views)

Photo: Do Guys Like This Still Exist? / Do Guys Like This Really Exist? / Ten Things Guys Like About Girls And Ten Things Girls Like About Guys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do Guys Like To Hug Ladies Because Of Their Boobs? by ROZZAYY(f): 10:32pm On Dec 15, 2014
chimerase2:
no nah haba
How can u say dat undecided
Dat means I go de get HBP everi day undecided
so u hug daily, is dat part of ur ministry?

1 Like

Re: Do Guys Like To Hug Ladies Because Of Their Boobs? by Dannidom(m): 10:33pm On Dec 15, 2014
Why not
Re: Do Guys Like To Hug Ladies Because Of Their Boobs? by farano(f): 10:36pm On Dec 15, 2014
chimerase2:
no need ask her becos if she no get guys no go dey hugg am any how undecided
undecided
Re: Do Guys Like To Hug Ladies Because Of Their Boobs? by chimerase2: 10:37pm On Dec 15, 2014
ROZZAYY:
yes nah is part of ma calling cheesy
Re: Do Guys Like To Hug Ladies Because Of Their Boobs? by farano(f): 10:37pm On Dec 15, 2014
dre11:

Is that a deal angry
Nope tongue
Re: Do Guys Like To Hug Ladies Because Of Their Boobs? by farano(f): 10:38pm On Dec 15, 2014
Sharksblow:

like rubbing minds together?
hmm another term for it abi?
Re: Do Guys Like To Hug Ladies Because Of Their Boobs? by chimerase2: 10:39pm On Dec 15, 2014
farano:
undecided
u heard me right tongue
Re: Do Guys Like To Hug Ladies Because Of Their Boobs? by ROZZAYY(f): 10:40pm On Dec 15, 2014
chimerase2:
yes nah is part of ma calling cheesy
grin
Re: Do Guys Like To Hug Ladies Because Of Their Boobs? by dre11(m): 10:42pm On Dec 15, 2014
farano:
Nope tongue

And you have to show me your tongue

Seems you're telling me something that I don't know off
Re: Do Guys Like To Hug Ladies Because Of Their Boobs? by okotv(m): 10:52pm On Dec 15, 2014
marieolae:
yes na tongue nd in the process, they always put their hands down behind....
experience talking...

to the topic: I don't hug, hand shake when necessary is enough
Re: Do Guys Like To Hug Ladies Because Of Their Boobs? by marieolae(f): 11:05pm On Dec 15, 2014
okotv:
experience talking...

to the topic: I don't hug, hand shake when necessary is enough
yes I am talking from experience. You guys no try at all sad
Re: Do Guys Like To Hug Ladies Because Of Their Boobs? by okotv(m): 11:13pm On Dec 15, 2014
marieolae:
yes I am talking from experience. You guys no try at all sad
modify abeg...

them guys...at least you saw my reply na
Re: Do Guys Like To Hug Ladies Because Of Their Boobs? by harffie(m): 2:52am On Dec 16, 2014
farano:
Because when I hug some guys, it always feels like they are squeezing my chest against them. I don't know if guys try to feel something from a hug?
Before na! Na to squeeze na!
Re: Do Guys Like To Hug Ladies Because Of Their Boobs? by ChynoBEATS: 5:49am On Dec 16, 2014
farano:
Because when I hug some guys, it always feels like they are squeezing my chest against them. I don't know if guys try to feel something from a hug?
lolz
See vhiz girl O :p seems like you're a newbie in that conner.... "Omoge jasi"

Stop dulling jor.... Wat'izit gan sef ....

Even if we'r just mere friends.... A girl with big BB is worth hugging not just hugging..I mean tight hugging cheesy... Abeg who no wan feel such wholesome stuff abi u tink say some of us no sabi the tin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy .... But the truth is that ... Some of us do ( eg. The dirty minded ) while the others don't.... (Eg. The fair minded) ....
Re: Do Guys Like To Hug Ladies Because Of Their Boobs? by ChynoBEATS: 5:54am On Dec 16, 2014
ROZZAYY:
Lolz Rozzayy O! U nor go kee pesin
:-D
Re: Do Guys Like To Hug Ladies Because Of Their Boobs? by Blurr(m): 6:51am On Dec 16, 2014
cool
Re: Do Guys Like To Hug Ladies Because Of Their Boobs? by Nobody: 7:45am On Dec 16, 2014
No wonder when i give them the sideways hug, they insist on the front-way hug cheesy omg!
Re: Do Guys Like To Hug Ladies Because Of Their Boobs? by holatin(m): 8:19am On Dec 16, 2014
how would I know, I only hug boy.

Am not a gay
Re: Do Guys Like To Hug Ladies Because Of Their Boobs? by Truckpusher(m): 8:23am On Dec 16, 2014
Why is this trash on the fp? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Do Guys Like To Hug Ladies Because Of Their Boobs? by eedrees(m): 8:24am On Dec 16, 2014
Funny ...but what's there ?, at least he no press am
Re: Do Guys Like To Hug Ladies Because Of Their Boobs? by eedrees(m): 8:25am On Dec 16, 2014
mayapop:
No wonder when i give them the sideways hug, they insist on the front-way hug cheesy omg!
Lol...ur bossom na waje type??
How big is it??
Let's see ur pics
Re: Do Guys Like To Hug Ladies Because Of Their Boobs? by hollandis(f): 8:25am On Dec 16, 2014
I am hating this site and the way nigerians positively comment on useless topics.Are you all that dull?

3 Likes

Re: Do Guys Like To Hug Ladies Because Of Their Boobs? by Jasi7(m): 8:25am On Dec 16, 2014
farano:

U no knw before?....e b like say u no knw how nice it feels pressing 'em against one's chest! grin

Wel,some guys do hug ladies cos of that anyway...I do sometimes!
Re: Do Guys Like To Hug Ladies Because Of Their Boobs? by freshdude: 8:27am On Dec 16, 2014
May day may day may day.!!! Front page has been compromised. Nairaland is about to crash.
Re: Do Guys Like To Hug Ladies Because Of Their Boobs? by coolhamid(m): 8:28am On Dec 16, 2014
Nairaland is becoming something else , Gone are the days when we used to have relevant topics on the front page..... What's my business with guys hugging ladies because of bosom?? Pervs everywhere

1 Like

Re: Do Guys Like To Hug Ladies Because Of Their Boobs? by eedrees(m): 8:28am On Dec 16, 2014
hollandis:
I am hating this site and the way nigerians positively comment on useless topics.Are you all that dull?
Yes we are, and u aint left out

1 Like

Re: Do Guys Like To Hug Ladies Because Of Their Boobs? by Tweetums(f): 8:28am On Dec 16, 2014
Beesluv:
They like to tap current grin
current ko, fire ni
Re: Do Guys Like To Hug Ladies Because Of Their Boobs? by majorfarms(m): 8:28am On Dec 16, 2014
farano:
How do you mean?

Mind not dat comment jare...hug as much as u want, its a show of affection. Forget what d oda party may be thinkin, u can never tell a man's heart. X0X0.
Re: Do Guys Like To Hug Ladies Because Of Their Boobs? by a9nyc2020(m): 8:29am On Dec 16, 2014
Hmmm...women don't hug here in afghanistan....mayb I will try it when I travel 2 Nigeria
Re: Do Guys Like To Hug Ladies Because Of Their Boobs? by kadery(m): 8:29am On Dec 16, 2014
I like huging beautiful n burstyboobs,cus there's how I feel which is kept to me alone Lolzz ....cheers!
Re: Do Guys Like To Hug Ladies Because Of Their Boobs? by ochejagabriel: 8:29am On Dec 16, 2014
Look at what the op posted. Chai, Jonathan has failed us again

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Lady Gives Her Boyfriend Ultimatum To Propose Or She Walks Away / How Can I Scope A Lady The Very First Time I Meet Her On The Way: / Things You Must Work On Before You Get Married

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.