Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,730 members, 7,855,070 topics. Date: Sunday, 09 June 2024 at 01:28 PM

How Do I Payback A Cheating GF - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Payback A Cheating GF (18612 Views)

A Girl's View Of Payback. What Do You Think?! / 8 Ways Guys Payback Ladies When They Become Rich / Best Lesson You Can Teach A Cheating GF (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Payback A Cheating GF by tonte(m): 3:34pm On Dec 16, 2014
Very easy....OP I'm of the personal opinion that it's childish to delete and/or post nudes of an ex...however I understand the trauma you may be going through so I advise that the first step you take is sending me those nudes for safe keeping while you delete them and take time too cool off....when that has been done, I advise that if you really want to get a sweet and painful revenge, you should try to Bleep all her close friends, sisters and relatives....nothing annoys women more than that...after these 2 steps are fulfilled and you still want more revenge...send me a message I still have a lot in store for you
Re: How Do I Payback A Cheating GF by onadana: 3:35pm On Dec 16, 2014
You are really a learner......she is not married to you so owes you no loyalty and vice versa....the punnany is hers to do what she wants with it.Bro.....until you are married to her you don't own her and vice versa...the fact you give her stuff doesn't mean u can control her life...afterall she gives you something back too.For her unclad photo don't be childish...do the needful.... cooldelete and move on with life.
Re: How Do I Payback A Cheating GF by ishiamu(m): 3:36pm On Dec 16, 2014
No need posting her unclad pics just let her be
Re: How Do I Payback A Cheating GF by Nobody: 3:36pm On Dec 16, 2014
byvan:
These girls should have sense enough to stop publicizing their nudity in the name of relationship undecided.

But you haven't even condemned her action? By why's that?
Re: How Do I Payback A Cheating GF by Chubhie: 3:38pm On Dec 16, 2014
Forgive yourself and then forgive her. She has taught you lessons with this experience. Release her totally and make space for the type of lady your heart truly desires. She paid you with evil repay her with good by wishing her well and who knows she may met one willing to oblige her. Your Chi loves you hence never allowed you to end up in unholy matrimony with her else you would have died an unhappy man. Or you can see the lighter side of things being your karma for cheating on those your former girls. You now know it feels being cheated right? Your Chi also saved you those former girls did not have your nakked pictures. What goes around always comes around. One thing I can assure you is that whatever feelings of revenge you are feeling now will lead you to self destruct. She may even truly have loved you all along but some ladies are too poor to withstand Sustained twisted logic from men. You were unavailable hence not able to guard and map out your territory so any guy can waltz in and try his luck. You also share some blames. Even Omosexy have been tempted lots of times to free the husband.
Re: How Do I Payback A Cheating GF by Nobody: 3:39pm On Dec 16, 2014
coded336:
I have a girlfriend whom I unexpectedly fell inlove with her. Unlike my previous relationship I was 100% faithful to her and I mean it. I supported her with all her financial demands and I felt she was really in love with me because of the way she acted. I work on the rig and she is a student of Uniport in her final year, Whenever I was leaving for the rig for 3weeks, I left my car with her. several stories from people who claimed to be her friend told me how she kept gallivanting with my car and sleeping around, but I was not deterred. I even told my parents that I have found someone I was gonna get married to.
To be honest, she started acting funny towards me, not giving me time during the short period when I am around, and always coming up with excuses. Following from a tip off from an anonymous caller, she was in a hotel with her friend and a man she claimed to be her uncle. I got to the hotel (Le' Meridian) in GRA ph, went to the pool side and after having some drinks, I called her to find out her whereabouts, she lied that she was in school, but in less than 30 minutes she was downstairs with her friend (I supposed they just had a party). I confronted her and she lied. I got hold of her bag, and saw K-Y gel and condoms.
I have since walked out of the relationship, but it still hurts me. My phone still has her nude pics she sent to me. I am being tempted to do something nasty cos I am heartbroken.
Please advise

Remove that thought from your mind , it isn't worth it. On the other hand you should be happy you found out now than later when you might have married her. Move on and count your losses , life is too beautiful to allow a girl ruin your happiness

1 Like

Re: How Do I Payback A Cheating GF by Classicalmusic: 3:40pm On Dec 16, 2014
coded336:
I have a girlfriend whom I unexpectedly fell inlove with her. Unlike my previous relationship I was 100% faithful to her and I mean it. I supported her with all her financial demands and I felt she was really in love with me because of the way she acted. I work on the rig and she is a student of Uniport in her final year, Whenever I was leaving for the rig for 3weeks, I left my car with her. several stories from people who claimed to be her friend told me how she kept gallivanting with my car and sleeping around, but I was not deterred. I even told my parents that I have found someone I was gonna get married to.
To be honest, she started acting funny towards me, not giving me time during the short period when I am around, and always coming up with excuses. Following from a tip off from an anonymous caller, she was in a hotel with her friend and a man she claimed to be her uncle. I got to the hotel (Le' Meridian) in GRA ph, went to the pool side and after having some drinks, I called her to find out her whereabouts, she lied that she was in school, but in less than 30 minutes she was downstairs with her friend (I supposed they just had a party). I confronted her and she lied. I got hold of her bag, and saw K-Y gel and condoms.
I have since walked out of the relationship, but it still hurts me. My phone still has her nude pics she sent to me. I am being tempted to do something nasty cos I am heartbroken.
Please advise
Your post is just a perfect coincidence of what most Nigerian girls really are and how they operate.

Quite unfortunate that you have a girlfriend whom others enjoy in bed. She's simply a bitchh hopping about and sleeping around like a pig.

Please do not act nasty to her and try to be a man.

Real men are obviously cool-headed. Just let her go and even if she begs you for forgiveness, ask her to sleep with more men because it's all over.

These girls don't deserve good guys.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Payback A Cheating GF by merit12(f): 3:41pm On Dec 16, 2014
There is no need of insulting or. Exchanging insult wif you my friend.

I. Don't do e-fight inshort I detest it you can go on quoting me or sending whatever massage you want

Silence is the key

Black e-fowl
emmyrichie:

No need to waste my precious time on you. You re just a stray kid on here.
Re: How Do I Payback A Cheating GF by deletrue: 3:41pm On Dec 16, 2014
NnamdiN:
Sorry for your heartbreak sir, try to move on but please do not release those pictures you have, it doesn't worth it. She let you take those pictures because she had some level of trust in you(that they were in good hands, please think thoroughly before you act). Remember she's someone's future wife/mother(put yourself in their shoes). I believe you're a good man, that she has lost you and all the goodies is enough revenge(she may never meet anyone as good as you). Be a man, dust yourself and move on.
I like here. 'dust yourself and move on. In other words, practise how to be a new creature. Look well this time around. Do not give your whole self to woman. They wonderful people.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do I Payback A Cheating GF by folameme(f): 3:43pm On Dec 16, 2014
Akanbiedu:

I agree with this except one thing. Those kind of girls are still very useful for one-night stand.
wow,for real?not all ladies are loose,pls stop the over generalisation
Re: How Do I Payback A Cheating GF by reemix123(m): 3:44pm On Dec 16, 2014
I just called Beyonce for her advice and she said "If you liked it then you should have put a ring on it" ...other than that seeking revenge means you are more of a pussy that her...no wonder she dont respect you
Re: How Do I Payback A Cheating GF by NwaJesusteete(m): 3:45pm On Dec 16, 2014
Dud ur matter simple die. (1) u v really enjoyed her for the gud moment u had together rt. Is she still cruzzing arround with ur car? no?.Is she d one feeding u? no, v u been sacked coz of her? No, u v her uncladies? Yess; she don't take u az anything like b4? Yess, u v dicharged her? Yess, now u want to fiy out her uncladies?yess, nd u love her that u can not bear the pains?yess. Now listing, do u know ur owing God? yess u do; u must organize a special thanksgiving for niralanders for dis devine liberation from the pit of hell; very many ppl arround the globe have prayed and fasted for a miracle and testmoy like this for GOD TO PROVE to them if he/she is d rt choice but to no avail, na u received it on a platter of gold but did not even got noticed of it not to talk of appreciating God, and this is y God is annoyed with us most aften. Lastly chek my signature for heavenly rase,however old things has passed away u r now a new creature. Congratulations man. cheesy

1 Like

Re: How Do I Payback A Cheating GF by Nobody: 3:47pm On Dec 16, 2014
Chaii...why are women behaving like this

I wish i neva dated any gal bfore they are so irritating
Re: How Do I Payback A Cheating GF by folameme(f): 3:48pm On Dec 16, 2014
byvan:
You have been unfaithful to other girls, why does it bother you so that someone is unfaithful to you? You reap what you sow, publicizing the pics won't change the fact that you got served and if she ends up committing suicide for your sake, you will never get over it. She committed no crime, she only treated you the way you treated others.
God bless u dearie
Re: How Do I Payback A Cheating GF by birdman(m): 3:48pm On Dec 16, 2014
when you should be thanking your God that you found this out before you actually married her. You promising future just avoided a huge gaping pothole. Delete the pic, her no, anything else associated with her and move on. Paying her back will imply to your future prospective spouse that you may not be completely trustworthy and can be vengeful. Make a clean break and move on...

in other words dont be a learner cheesy

1 Like

Re: How Do I Payback A Cheating GF by JoeCutie(m): 3:48pm On Dec 16, 2014
You just gave yourself another chance to live.
Take this chance & make most of it. Live!

It'll be very very difficult trying to move on from the shadows of this girl. It's like going to the land of the oblivion. It'd seem very impossible but believe you me, it's not. When you're faced with two evils, you choose the lesser one. The lesser evil here is MOVING ON! Embrace that evil & enjoy it. Move on!

Posterity would bear you witness that once in your life you did something honourable by loving a girl with your heart (that's if you really did).

Finally, it's well even in the well.
Smile! smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do I Payback A Cheating GF by Chubhie: 3:49pm On Dec 16, 2014
byvan:
These girls should have sense enough to stop publicizing their nudity in the name of relationship undecided.
The feelings of being in love is more addictive than pure cocaine. It is a very dangerous trend that even strong men as samson didn't escape its menace.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Payback A Cheating GF by reemix123(m): 3:53pm On Dec 16, 2014
engees001:
Chaii...why are women behaving like this

I wish i neva dated any gal bfore they are so irritating

You can always change to gay
Re: How Do I Payback A Cheating GF by nairaman66(m): 3:54pm On Dec 16, 2014
coded336:
Please advise

Accept my heartfelt condolence @OP!! It hurts, yes! But you have to move on.. Be thankful you didn't marry her. Glad you dumped her sorry ass.. Soon she will come begging, girls like these always do..

You will meet someone more beautiful and gorgeous! Good luck to you and Jonathan' grin

1 Like

Re: How Do I Payback A Cheating GF by sylve11: 3:55pm On Dec 16, 2014
maaft:
payback is a bitch. you can't have your cake and eat it. take it as retribution for your past unfaithfulness with other girls. then be a man. delete the pictures. a better girl will surely come your way.

Wise words! cool
Re: How Do I Payback A Cheating GF by Nobody: 3:55pm On Dec 16, 2014
reemix123:

You can always change to gay

Hmmm.....na 14yrs oo
Re: How Do I Payback A Cheating GF by Ariyke: 3:56pm On Dec 16, 2014
Forget her a better lady awaits you
Re: How Do I Payback A Cheating GF by donMIG(m): 4:01pm On Dec 16, 2014
Omg ....revenge beta served chilled..a bitch is a bitch....u post any unclad pix.....Bois go look n ppl go down ur reps...and DAT bitch won't give a f*ck!so just wait for ha to do come back begging.....ask how wat would she to get ur back#she will say anytin....tink of anything u like #screw d b*Tch ! Nasty 1oooooooh..afta DAT just laff tell ha u changed ur mind...bcoz u promised ur children d best mom n shez so far not close to d best but just a tool DAT hugs ur d*ck wen d lil boi needs to wet himself#thank me lata.smiley

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Payback A Cheating GF by abiakelevra(m): 4:01pm On Dec 16, 2014
If u wan revenge den do it cos really she needed a lesson, less she will think say she wise.
Re: How Do I Payback A Cheating GF by Nobody: 4:02pm On Dec 16, 2014
emmyrichie:

But you haven't even condemned her action? By why's that?

Her action is his former actions and already condemned on its own, the thread is about pacifying the OP not condemning his gf's action .
Re: How Do I Payback A Cheating GF by Nobody: 4:03pm On Dec 16, 2014
Chubhie:
The feelings of being in love is more addictive than pure cocaine. It is a very dangerous trend that even strong men as samson didn't escape its menace.

Okayooo....
Re: How Do I Payback A Cheating GF by Akanbiedu(m): 4:03pm On Dec 16, 2014
folameme:
wow,for real?not all ladies are loose,pls stop the over generalisation

I didn't generalize there ma'am.
Re: How Do I Payback A Cheating GF by PrettySpicey(f): 4:04pm On Dec 16, 2014
Hey coded336, see this part below:

Unlike my previous relationship I was 100% faithful to her and I mean it.

Note the bolded. That tells me you have been unfaithful in the past. If i'm wrong, please correct me and accept my sincerest apology.

Some people will like to call it Karma, others tough luck and some fate. I think it is LIFE.

Once upon a time you weren't faithful and maybe those chicks gave their best. Time you chose to be faithful, daughter of Eve didn't give a hoot... shiii happens undecided

Ain't nothing you can't do. Showing of her nakid pix just makes you all kinda low, creepy, sore loser, can't-let-go, shitty dude.

She played you. Sorry about that. But the pink team have been putting up with that kinda shiii for eons now. How about you take one for the blue team.

I know this sounds hateful. But so does coming to whine about how you got her nakid pix. Don't tell well of you, dude.

Man up and let it be. Fini
Re: How Do I Payback A Cheating GF by rafmike(m): 4:05pm On Dec 16, 2014
Nothing inspires forgiveness more than revenge.!
Re: How Do I Payback A Cheating GF by Nobody: 4:05pm On Dec 16, 2014
folameme:
God bless u dearie

kiss
Re: How Do I Payback A Cheating GF by Nobody: 4:06pm On Dec 16, 2014
agriboom:

Abeg read my post again and see if I said anything about posting dem pictures
No, you didn't say anything about posting them pictures, but you said a lot about sleeping with her friends and relatives. It's all still about revenge, so as I said earlier, you need to rethink.
Re: How Do I Payback A Cheating GF by Cchuks27(m): 4:07pm On Dec 16, 2014
Foolish girl. Believe me that's how most of these University girls are. My Ex is like that too. In fact her's I believe is even worse.
OP my own advice and suggestion would be for you to "delete" those pics and move on with your life. I deleted her pics, text, mails, contact and every other thing about her from my phone and life. That was the only way I could move on and forget about her.

I believe posting her pics will be totally unwise and immature. Move on Rig man

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

To love who you marry or to marry who you love. / Lists of States With The Highest Number Of Cheap Babes In Nigeria / Good Ere On How To Know A Gay: ''IF Your Boyfriend Doesn't Have Side Chick... "

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.