Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,383 members, 7,846,621 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 07:36 PM

How Do I Payback A Cheating GF - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Payback A Cheating GF (18607 Views)

A Girl's View Of Payback. What Do You Think?! / 8 Ways Guys Payback Ladies When They Become Rich / Best Lesson You Can Teach A Cheating GF (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Payback A Cheating GF by lakamua: 6:07am On Dec 17, 2014
Mr op. Can u do all these u did for her for ur own brother, woman rapa. You got what u deserved!. Some boys can die for kpekus. Mr lover boy
Re: How Do I Payback A Cheating GF by Rhozabeth(m): 6:21am On Dec 17, 2014
Please don't do anything silly like posting unclad pics! Since you have walked out of the relationship, just get rid of everything that could remind you of her and try to get into anoda relationship, that should make u 4get about her!

1 Like

Re: How Do I Payback A Cheating GF by awa(m): 8:44am On Dec 17, 2014
@Poster,

You may not like my piece of advice but I will still give it to you. Firstly, you don't want to post her nude pictures for whatever reason(s) otherwise you should not have come asking about opinions knowing very well that this is someone you claimed you used to love. Were you loving her initially because she is a perfect lady or because she was satisfying your libido? Secondly, were you just mad that you saw her with another man in hotel or because you felt someone else has eaten from your assumed honey-pot

Come on Bro, don't sell this scrap to me nor solicit for sympathy because ain't gonna give you one. Hey don't say I am unnecessarily harsh here... this dude is just claiming to love the lady because of personal interest which has now being compromised. Grow up and do no such thing as publishing her nude pictures online. [font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]

By the way don't you think she might have gone for something you ain't offering her or perhaps something she needed more of. I bet my next salary, she is a pretty lady and wants to experience everything men can offer. On a brotherly note: bend down and look for a decent woman to marry and of course, many of them are still around here. Stop buffing or blushing...
Re: How Do I Payback A Cheating GF by 100Cents: 9:23am On Dec 17, 2014
coded336:
I have a girlfriend whom I unexpectedly fell inlove with her. Unlike my previous relationship I was 100% faithful to her and I mean it. I supported her with all her financial demands and I felt she was really in love with me because of the way she acted. I work on the rig and she is a student of Uniport in her final year, Whenever I was leaving for the rig for 3weeks, I left my car with her. several stories from people who claimed to be her friend told me how she kept gallivanting with my car and sleeping around, but I was not deterred. I even told my parents that I have found someone I was gonna get married to.
To be honest, she started acting funny towards me, not giving me time during the short period when I am around, and always coming up with excuses. Following from a tip off from an anonymous caller, she was in a hotel with her friend and a man she claimed to be her uncle. I got to the hotel (Le' Meridian) in GRA ph, went to the pool side and after having some drinks, I called her to find out her whereabouts, she lied that she was in school, but in less than 30 minutes she was downstairs with her friend (I supposed they just had a party). I confronted her and she lied. I got hold of her bag, and saw K-Y gel and condoms.
I have since walked out of the relationship, but it still hurts me. My phone still has her nude pics she sent to me. I am being tempted to do something nasty cos I am heartbroken.
Please advise

This is what happens when a lady (bad girl) is not emotionally prepared to get married.

But when such a lady gets ready to get married, you see her kneeling down for you to marry her as if randy men have finished and her game is up..

As things difficult for this country, she dey cheat on oil worker.. shocked

Maybe nah bricklayer that girl go marry.

3 Likes

Re: How Do I Payback A Cheating GF by tonero230(m): 9:35am On Dec 19, 2014
Forget her she dosent worth you mehn...I had one idoit like that before in my life but she is regretting now.
Re: How Do I Payback A Cheating GF by HARDDON: 1:24pm On Dec 19, 2014
prewtyjulie:
What goes around comes around, hw mny of d oda girls u cheated on had d tym 2 revenge?
D best u can do is 4giv n 4get den b lucky God didnt punish u by allowin u 2marry her.

ALERT! ALERT!! ALERT!!!

Serial cheat on the lose angry
possibly armed with deadly Virus angry
She has sworn never to love again and to punish men for what one did to her embarassed embarassed

if found, please kill immediately! cheesy cheesy
Re: How Do I Payback A Cheating GF by MDelgado(m): 1:31pm On Dec 19, 2014
coded336:
I have a girlfriend whom I unexpectedly fell inlove with her. Unlike my previous relationship I was 100% faithful to her and I mean it. I supported her with all her financial demands and I felt she was really in love with me because of the way she acted. I work on the rig and she is a student of Uniport in her final year, Whenever I was leaving for the rig for 3weeks, I left my car with her. several stories from people who claimed to be her friend told me how she kept gallivanting with my car and sleeping around, but I was not deterred. I even told my parents that I have found someone I was gonna get married to.
To be honest, she started acting funny towards me, not giving me time during the short period when I am around, and always coming up with excuses. Following from a tip off from an anonymous caller, she was in a hotel with her friend and a man she claimed to be her uncle. I got to the hotel (Le' Meridian) in GRA ph, went to the pool side and after having some drinks, I called her to find out her whereabouts, she lied that she was in school, but in less than 30 minutes she was downstairs with her friend (I supposed they just had a party). I confronted her and she lied. I got hold of her bag, and saw K-Y gel and condoms.
I have since walked out of the relationship, but it still hurts me. My phone still has her nude pics she sent to me. I am being tempted to do something nasty cos I am heartbroken.
Please advise

Pay her with the new Centenary N100 note..
Re: How Do I Payback A Cheating GF by MDelgado(m): 1:47pm On Dec 19, 2014
The noblest revenge is forgiveness.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Payback A Cheating GF by seangy4konji: 1:55pm On Dec 19, 2014
Move on guy. Don't post her pics. Not needed.

He who finds a loyal wife in Nigeria has gotten a first class ticket to heaven. If your wife bring loyal was the only criteria to kingdom of god. Am sorry to say 95% of Nigerian men are going to hell fire.

The dev and them has signed a pact with cheating. No matter howuch you please them. They will sha guck up.
Re: How Do I Payback A Cheating GF by mrkay101(m): 5:26pm On Dec 19, 2014
obviously abt 60% of uniport girls are Runs girls... op just take heart and move on... shit happens
Re: How Do I Payback A Cheating GF by Nobody: 5:35pm On Dec 19, 2014
Nonso23:
I always say this.
Men, especially successful men should learn to roll with ladies in their class (mental, academic or financial class).

Stop galivanting with all these Mary-kay and Brazillian wig loving girls without future ambitions nor viable careers who consider relationships as an opportunity to leech on you. There's a reason they are the way they are. It is simple. They cannot resonate on the same mental frequency as you.
You only need one date to sift the weed from the plants.

You are an oil rig worker. What happened to the intelligent, pretty and industrious ladies in your social circle?
Why did you have to go for an immature student, one who hasn't even bagged her first degree?
Those kind of girls are meant for yahoo-yahoo boys and their ilk. You brought this upon yourself.
Leave the girl alone and move on with your life. Stop plotting rubbish all in the name of revenge.
You lost fair and square. Lick your wounds.

Young men! Stick to your class and social circle when choosing partners so that you don't end up like the O.p.
Any lady who has got just her 'fine face or hot frame' going for her should be a 'no go area' for you.
gbam!
Why would someone wey dey work dey date a jambite... grin
Re: How Do I Payback A Cheating GF by prewtyjulie(f): 9:46pm On Dec 19, 2014
HARDDON:

ALERT! ALERT!! ALERT!!!

Serial cheat on the lose angry
possibly armed with deadly Virus angry
She has sworn never to love again and to punish men for what one did to her embarassed embarassed

if found, please kill immediately! cheesy cheesy
Ehen! U didnt tell me ur netwrk was givin out free mb
Re: How Do I Payback A Cheating GF by HARDDON: 6:26am On Dec 20, 2014
prewtyjulie:

Ehen! U didnt tell me ur netwrk was givin out free mb

Free mb?! angry
Waz that? undecided undecided
Re: How Do I Payback A Cheating GF by merits(m): 11:05am On Dec 20, 2014
emiraty:

Okay. Am a fool be that shey?
hahahaha u ar'nt a fool,but i jst want you to revenge back.cuz a girl did d same thin 2 me in yr 1945 i went ahead n slaped her father n floged her mother.do dis n u wil tnk me 4m poli6 net.
Re: How Do I Payback A Cheating GF by San2ski(m): 12:31pm On Dec 20, 2014
GoodFaith:

"My phone still has her Unclad pics she sent to me. I am being tempted to do something nasty cos I am heartbroken. "
Time heal all wounds

Please don't post any of her photo
Move on

Time heals all wounds...
...but not Yoruba Tribal Marks too grin
Re: How Do I Payback A Cheating GF by hamilton62(m): 5:47pm On Mar 12, 2015
Thinkr:
Pls op post her nude pix on LIB, FB, NL and even twitter so she'll commit suicide. Never Delay Revenge smiley ***modified*** Praaaaaaaaaaaaa Praaaaaaaaaise praise praise praise tha Loooooooooooord. *Halleluyaaaaaaaaaa. First to coment. I thank God my heavenly father for this great opportunity. Even though my advice is devilish ko kan aye. Merry Christmas and a Happy new year to all the legitimate hustlers out there. May you succeed. Amen. Thank you
My dear, that's no advice but a destruction to the op. She has a right for legal action against you if she suspects and you'll be on a very dented and life-killing bumpy ride in all aspects of life; be it finance and otherwise.
Just let her be, when the time catches up with her, she'll disgust herself for being stupid if only you were not sleeping with her but if you were, you paid for the ticket and there won't be regrets because you guys are mutual in feelings but the truth is that you dudes together destroyed yourselves.
Thanks and God bless!
Re: How Do I Payback A Cheating GF by bammy777(m): 7:27pm On Mar 12, 2015
Please I beg u IJN. Release those pix. Plz plz.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

5 Ways To Detect G,ay Guys!!! / Am I Dumb For Not Wanting To Get Married As A Woman / Lady Share Her Before Photo As A Muslim And Now Photo As A Christian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.