Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,837 members, 7,810,219 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:28 AM

Why Do Nigerian Girls Act As If They Don't Smoke Weed? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Nigerian Girls Act As If They Don't Smoke Weed? (5499 Views)

Why Do Girls Act Like Guys Enjoy The Sex More When They Infact Enjoy Most? / Things Ladies Should Stop Doing If They Don't Have Plans For A Guy / I Don't Drink, I Don't Smoke, I Think Am A Wife Material (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Nigerian Girls Act As If They Don't Smoke Weed? by Vanweed: 6:53am On Dec 07, 2008
My dating record has been mostly with whites and asian girls. Decided of late I want to try my roots and started hitting on the Nigerian hotties here in Vancouver. The ones I got were so cute and so innocent looking.  Being myself, I blunt my buddha without giving a damnn and before I know it, she tells me she would like to try. This has happened with about four different naija chicks!

Now, I'm the one asking her to only come to my house with clear brain cells. Always weeded up before coming but you see her outside, she looks so clean and innocent. What a mess!

Are all Nigerian girls like this? Please I need answer or I'll tell papa and mama, I aint getting a naija biatch no more!
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Act As If They Don't Smoke Weed? by CrazyMan(m): 6:58am On Dec 07, 2008
I didn't quite your synopsis.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Act As If They Don't Smoke Weed? by Vanweed: 7:00am On Dec 07, 2008
I meant why do Nigerian chicks like weed so much and still pretend they don't blunt that shitt?
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Act As If They Don't Smoke Weed? by tpia: 7:03am On Dec 07, 2008
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Act As If They Don't Smoke Weed? by KarmaMod(f): 7:04am On Dec 07, 2008
They must be high to date someone like you

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Act As If They Don't Smoke Weed? by CrazyMan(m): 7:09am On Dec 07, 2008
Not all Nigerian girls likes weed. Infact, apart from the sex workers, I don't think I've seen a Nigerian weeding before.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Act As If They Don't Smoke Weed? by arramyjay: 7:10am On Dec 07, 2008
If you dont maybe they wont.

KarmaMod:

They must be high to date someone like you

grin true.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Act As If They Don't Smoke Weed? by Vanweed: 7:11am On Dec 07, 2008
To all who posted,

The stuff is, these girls told me the first time we met that you I like you but if we should go out, you must quit blunting on that shitt. With girls, I don't waste time. Chicken that head before they know it, and before I know itI found her smoking my shitt without me asking her to. I got them arraigned because you can't touch that stuff without paying.

Now I'm the one to ask these girls to stop it. I take my weed responsibly but these girls, godamnn it, it's on daily basis. I know weed is not bad but too much of it is wack.

Now my question is, is this peculiar just to Nigerian girls? Other girls I've met and dated are usually who they are from start to finish! Naija girls, I fear una!=))  Una too much when it comes to extremes!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Act As If They Don't Smoke Weed? by CrazyMan(m): 7:13am On Dec 07, 2008
I think you need a vaccine.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Act As If They Don't Smoke Weed? by arramyjay: 7:15am On Dec 07, 2008
@ weed man,
If she or they smoke it too much like you wrote it only goes to show something and since you are on weed u can't figure it out so i will just write it for UThat they are not use to it that is why they abuse its use,it is like a child getting use to candid.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Act As If They Don't Smoke Weed? by tpia: 7:17am On Dec 07, 2008
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Act As If They Don't Smoke Weed? by KarmaMod(f): 7:23am On Dec 07, 2008
Vanweed:

To all who posted,

The stuff is, these girls told me the first time we met that you I like you but if we should go out, you must quit blunting on that shitt. With girls, I don't waste time. Chicken that head before they know it, and before I know itI found her smoking my shitt without me asking her to. I got them arraigned because you can't touch that stuff without paying.

Now I'm the one to ask these girls to stop it. I take my weed responsibly but these girls, godamnn it, it's on daily basis. I know weed is not bad but too much of it is wack.

Now my question is, is this peculiar just to Nigerian girls? Other girls I've met and dated are usually who they are from start to finish! Naija girls, I fear una!=))  Una too much when it comes to extremes!

It'd be best if you stop dating them. After all we're all hypocritical potheads

Im sure the asians are missing you anyway. Dont disappoint them.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Act As If They Don't Smoke Weed? by Vanweed: 7:23am On Dec 07, 2008
To all,

Look, I smoke my weed responsibly. Honestly, no one knows where i work that I blunt on my buddha! It makes me feel good and I do it "only" weekends when I want to chill out. I date very cute and socially responsible girls because of who I am and how I portray myself in public. All my ex-girlfriend always come back to me--no bragging here. I just can't be with a chick for more than 6 months.

But my question is, having been with girls from other countries who are always themselves ( some who never liked weed, never smoked it), why do naija chicks end up becoming so engrossed in it. They all turned to be extremist. I started wondering probably, there's something wrong somewhere. Are Nigerian girls extremist?

FYI, these are girls working in respectable firms!

Weed is not bad, dudes! If you don't like it, let it slide and don't spit out garbage!
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Act As If They Don't Smoke Weed? by KarmaMod(f): 7:26am On Dec 07, 2008
Vanweed:

Weed is not bad, dudes! If you don't like it, let it slide and don't spit out garbage!

This thread proves otherwise dimwit. your brain is so fried that's why you assume because a couple of desperate Naija chicks in Canada that dated your wack ass that means ALL Naija chicks are the same.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Act As If They Don't Smoke Weed? by Vanweed: 7:27am On Dec 07, 2008
crazykid:

I think you need a vaccine.

I think it's you who need a vaccine! Just stop writing what might infuriate someone.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Act As If They Don't Smoke Weed? by Vanweed: 7:33am On Dec 07, 2008
KarmaMod:

This thread proves otherwise dimwit. your brain is so fried that's why you assume because a couple of desperate Naija chicks in Canada that dated your wack ass that means ALL Naija chicks are the same.

Come on, shut the f**k up, biatch!

My brain so fried--what are you insinuating? I never said all Nigerian babes are wack! I'm asking to be clarified because I've had less contact with Nigerian girls. Besides, most Nigerian buddies I know are really deep potheads not even weed smokers! So get it straight, you biatch out here trying to insult me for asking a simple question.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Act As If They Don't Smoke Weed? by tpia: 7:34am On Dec 07, 2008
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Act As If They Don't Smoke Weed? by tpia: 7:35am On Dec 07, 2008
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Act As If They Don't Smoke Weed? by Vanweed: 7:41am On Dec 07, 2008
tpia:

because you got them addicted to it, weedo!

It evens sounds like you actively look for naija girls to convert to weed smokers! Then later you start complaining they're crackheads- just like you're doing now!

women don suffer sha!

so now its not even about just keeping your legs closed- its also keep your mouth closed? geeez!

Dude, you are so funny!

Mind you, I never converted no one to weed smokers. I don't offer a non-smoker my weed. You must pay for it. If you choose to buy it yourself and smoke it after been with me for sometime, does that mean I converted you?

Mind you, I let the girls slide exactly after 6 months, but they all keep coming back to me even the ones ( referring to other nationalites) who never did smoke it!

So son, it's not me converting. These Naija girls have something in them that makes them pretend as if they don't smoke that shit. Me, I'm a real weed smoker but they are all now into some heavy shitt that personally I've never and will never try. So I'm I still the one who converts?
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Act As If They Don't Smoke Weed? by tpia: 7:45am On Dec 07, 2008
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Act As If They Don't Smoke Weed? by arramyjay: 7:48am On Dec 07, 2008
tpia:

"convert" is a synonym for " drug pusher".

You're their supplier, is all.

All of you need to get yourselves into rehab before you start producing drug dependent babies.

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Act As If They Don't Smoke Weed? by Vanweed: 7:51am On Dec 07, 2008
tpia:

"convert" is a synonym for " drug pusher".

You're their supplier, is all.

All of you need to get yourselves into rehab before you start producing drug dependent babies.

I don't supply weed, son; I'm only a consumer.

Now what about those who drink weekends? Do you know how many people die from drinking annually?
From weed(not hard drugs), there has never been any one. It's just a leaf, son!

At least, I don't drink but my buddha calm my nerves.

Naija girls, blunt on that buddha but not to the extreme. Too much of it is really wack!
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Act As If They Don't Smoke Weed? by KarmaMod(f): 8:29am On Dec 07, 2008
Come on, shut the f**k up, biatch!

Enough about your mama na. This thread is about you after all

Instead of saying "why are the desperate lunatics that date me smoking weed" you decided to make it general and insinuate all naija females smoke weed. Oponu
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Act As If They Don't Smoke Weed? by SweetT1: 9:24am On Dec 07, 2008
I think this poster is not just on weed, he's on expired steroids as well. i wondered if he is a Nigerian or a Jamaican? I think he got Nigerian sisters confused for his Jamaican females. He act and talks like a gangster, a fake gangster if you ask me. My only advice to you is " DROP THE CRACK PIPE, YOU FREAKING DOPEHEAD !!!". Fakes like this idiot makes puke.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Act As If They Don't Smoke Weed? by Deshannel(m): 9:28am On Dec 07, 2008
Ur user name truly indicates u a BIGTIME weeder
Perhaps all the the stuffs u r saying bout naija chicks might a as a result of CHRONIC ILLUSION or a very VIVID IMAGINATION. Due to or caused by CHAIN WEEDING.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Act As If They Don't Smoke Weed? by jgirl3: 9:30am On Dec 07, 2008
Are all Nigerian girls like this? Please I need answer or I'll tell papa and mama, I aint getting a naija biatch no more!
Please tell them that abeg.
Stick to your whites and asians.
Nigerian girls are ALL hypocrites.
We are sorry for disappointing you.

Naija biatches are hard to get off weed
Naija ladies might be the ones to say no more weed. Find the ladies and let us know
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Act As If They Don't Smoke Weed? by Vanweed: 9:36am On Dec 07, 2008
Sweet T:

I think this poster is not just on weed, he's on expired steroids as well. i wondered if he is a Nigerian or a Jamaican? I think he got Nigerian sisters confused for his Jamaican females. He act and talks like a gangster, a fake gangster if you ask me. My only advice to you is " DROP THE CRACK PIPE, YOU FREAKING DOPEHEAD !!!". Fakes like this idiot makes puke.

Who's talking like a Gangster here? Smoking weed doesn't make you a ganster, you silly bitchy chump!

I don't smoke crack. I blunt on my buddha. It's just a leaf, biatch! It doesn't harm at all. Just a good and

responsible dose helps calm your nerves weekends when you want to relax.

So you stinking asshole, will you stop writing trash about me for asking a question?
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Act As If They Don't Smoke Weed? by Okijajuju1(m): 10:02am On Dec 07, 2008
Just a question o!!

What has this thread got to do with anything??
What do we stand to achieve with this thread??
Okay, Nigerian girls form tha they dont smoke weed, so what??
They also form that they are virgins, or that they are in a relationship, or that they dont love you, so what??

@ Poster

Please stop posting these rubbish and senseless threads.
All you are doing is giving us Cannabis smokers a bad reputation.

Just wondering, what do you plan on achieving with this thread??

I can bet my bottom dollar that you just started smoking about 1 week ago, cos it is only newbie smokers that get carried away with the high like this.

Spread the blunt, not the war  angry
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Act As If They Don't Smoke Weed? by Vanweed: 10:16am On Dec 07, 2008
Okija_juju:

Just a question o!!

What has this thread got to do with anything??
What do we stand to achieve with this thread??
Okay, Nigerian girls form tha they don't smoke weed, so what??
They also form that they are virgins, or that they are in a relationship, or that they don't love you, so what??

@ Poster

Please stop posting these rubbish and senseless threads.
All you are doing is giving us Cannabis smokers a bad reputation.

Just wondering, what do you plan on achieving with this thread??

I can bet my bottom dollar that you just started smoking about 1 week ago, because it is only newbie smokers that get carried away with the high like this.

Spread the blunt, not the war  angry

I was only asking a question, son, so let it slide.Spread the blunt buddy!

If you blunt on that buddha, buddy, u won't be talking like this. I feel you
need to relax and don't act as if smoking weed is bad. To me it's just normal.

If u don't wanna smaoke, go to hell.

But I only posted my experience. The naija chicks all after a short period advance
to hard drugs. It's a very shocking experience.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Act As If They Don't Smoke Weed? by omoniarami(f): 12:01pm On Dec 07, 2008
the question u really need to ask urself is, WHAT D HELL DO I AS A PERSON GAIN FROM SMOKING WEED?
My candid advise is that u desist from this b4 it ruins ur life.period!
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Act As If They Don't Smoke Weed? by sexyLeamon(f): 12:07pm On Dec 07, 2008
@poster you need help what the lipsrsealed
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Act As If They Don't Smoke Weed? by scottN(m): 12:10pm On Dec 07, 2008
@Vanweed
I think u r a menace 2 d society and needs 2 b checked!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

List 5 Qualities Of A Good Husband / A Thread For Bachelors / Sometimes We Dey Drink Beer Too

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.