Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,604 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:58 PM

Why Do Nigerian Girls Act As If They Don't Smoke Weed? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Nigerian Girls Act As If They Don't Smoke Weed? (5505 Views)

Why Do Girls Act Like Guys Enjoy The Sex More When They Infact Enjoy Most? / Things Ladies Should Stop Doing If They Don't Have Plans For A Guy / I Don't Drink, I Don't Smoke, I Think Am A Wife Material (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Act As If They Don't Smoke Weed? by smurf1(f): 5:37pm On Dec 07, 2008
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked angry angry angry

I really have to say this, like seriously, WTF?,

@ OP, can't be too mad at u though, because ur s/n says it all, and this definitely has to be the side effects of fried up neurological brain cells,  grin grin grin grin grin,
Keep on doing u jare, B.T.W., HAPPY SUNDAY TO U MAD GOAT grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Act As If They Don't Smoke Weed? by Vanweed: 11:26pm On Dec 07, 2008
To all who posted,

You guys should just keep quiet. I just woke up and currently smoking my weed as I'm writing this.

I'm off naija bitches. I don't have your time no more. Roll up that blunt and not that white shitt. Makes

me wonder. My brain cells need some trees, where the trees at dudes? F**k them Naija chicks who trying

to come pollute my place with those white heroine shitt. Getting y'all **ked at and not giving you my

numbers, BIATCH!
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Act As If They Don't Smoke Weed? by na2day2(m): 7:03am On Dec 08, 2008
i am lost on this one, but u got what u wanted right? someone that has common interest with u, right? there are a lot of nigerian chics with no ethics and lots of pretense but i will support them on this one. if u smoke weed, why should a non-weed smoking nigerian girl make her self available to u? what makes u think u are good enough for her? u smoke weed, u got ur weed chics, end of story. birds of the same feather flock together, period!

Vanweed:

My dating record has been mostly with whites and asian girls. Decided of late I want to try my roots and started hitting on the Nigerian hotties here in Vancouver. The ones I got were so cute and so innocent looking.  Being myself, I blunt my buddha without giving a damnn and before I know it, she tells me she would like to try. This has happened with about four different naija chicks!

Now, I'm the one asking her to only come to my house with clear brain cells. Always weeded up before coming but you see her outside, she looks so clean and innocent. What a mess!

Are all Nigerian girls like this? Please I need answer or I'll tell papa and mama, I aint getting a naija biatch no more!
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Act As If They Don't Smoke Weed? by JustGood(m): 10:19am On Dec 08, 2008
Vanweed, I hope you have family members around you. Have they sought help for you yet?
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Act As If They Don't Smoke Weed? by steve49ja(m): 12:55pm On Dec 08, 2008
yet another nairalander embarassed
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Act As If They Don't Smoke Weed? by Gboliwe: 4:58pm On Nov 23, 2010
I love Nairaland
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Act As If They Don't Smoke Weed? by Nobody: 5:55pm On Apr 20, 2011
^^me too!!! LOL

Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Act As If They Don't Smoke Weed?

[size=28pt]DEATHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! grin  grin  grin  grin  grin  grin  grin[/size]
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Act As If They Don't Smoke Weed? by 190: 5:59pm On Apr 20, 2011
^^ Only Gawd knows why u are laffing

Smoking cigar is considered un-healthy to an average Nigerian

Not to mention weed, I can outrightly say its less than 10% of Nigerian ladies that smoke weed!! angry angry
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Act As If They Don't Smoke Weed? by BABE3: 5:59pm On Apr 20, 2011
These Ignorant Oponus are here again with their topics! **smh***, smiley
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Act As If They Don't Smoke Weed? by 190: 6:04pm On Apr 20, 2011
^^ its an old topik

My baby mzdarkskin redug it out
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Act As If They Don't Smoke Weed? by BABE3: 6:05pm On Apr 20, 2011
^^ I know! I saw the dates before I replied.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Act As If They Don't Smoke Weed? by Nobody: 6:11pm On Apr 20, 2011
Vanweed:

Come on, shut the be intimate with up, biatch!

My brain so fried--what are you insinuating? I never said all Nigerian babes are wack! I'm asking to be clarified because I've had less contact with Nigerian girls. Besides, most Nigerian buddies I know are really deep potheads not even weed smokers! So get it straight, you biatch out here trying to insult me for asking a simple question.
grin  grin  grin  grin  grin  grin  grin

Vanweed:

I don't supply weed, son; I'm only a consumer.

Now what about those who drink weekends? Do you know how many people die from drinking annually?
From weed(not hard drugs), there has never been any one. [size=18pt]It's just a leaf, son![/size]

At least, I don't drink but my buddha calm my nerves.

Naija girls, blunt on that buddha but not to the extreme. Too much of it is really wack!

grin grin grin grin grin grin who was this guy? i bet he was banned indefinitely LOL
I wonder if this is Niggadee's old account
! grin grin
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Act As If They Don't Smoke Weed? by Nobody: 6:16pm On Apr 20, 2011

lose the 'TUDE. The 'Outrage Act' has been played out, faded, expired, 'OUT', for about a week now.

I am not replying to the topic. I just so happened to see it and saw the poster's comments and haven't stopped
laughing since ok?
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Act As If They Don't Smoke Weed? by Lieposteole: 8:25am On Jul 17, 2011
Hey, I came across this amazing site and wanted to share it with my fellow Indian Chillum enthusiasts.

Smoke Concepts

Water Pipes

And get this, they offer free lifetime replacement!!!
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Act As If They Don't Smoke Weed? by 2Praise: 9:18am On Jul 17, 2011
shocked shocked
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Act As If They Don't Smoke Weed? by Omolola1(f): 9:35am On Jul 17, 2011
hmm
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Act As If They Don't Smoke Weed? by 190: 7:37pm On Jul 17, 2011
@ Poster

Welcome to lecture 101 on Drug Abuse.

The leaf you see in this picture is called Cannabis Sativa:

. It is also called weed, E'gbo, skunk, wee-wee, Mary-jane, blau or blaze. e.t.c.

Smoking this leaf dulls your senses:

. And we all know it is a bad idea to make decisions when you are high , especially decisions as regarding your very last post.

When decisions are made in this state of mind, it leaves you unhappy and sad .

In your case you have been diagonised with smoking related issues, although you would never figure it out becos rite now u're and because of that you made a hasty decision under the influence of cannabis. You should count yourself lucky, the last guy who did this same thing is now dead.

WARNING: This is a paid advert for the Anti Dumb Posters Association of Nairaland. The federal ministry of health warns that Smoking weed is dangerous to health. For free counselling call our toll free number 0803 CANNABIS.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Act As If They Don't Smoke Weed? by Cuddlemii: 9:33pm On Jul 17, 2011
Is the op not Clifford Orji?
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Act As If They Don't Smoke Weed? by ozoemeka(m): 5:35am On Jun 20, 2013
Vanweed: My dating record has been mostly with whites and asian girls. Decided of late I want to try my roots and started hitting on the Nigerian hotties here in Vancouver. The ones I got were so cute and so innocent looking.  Being myself, I blunt my buddha without giving a damnn and before I know it, she tells me she would like to try. This has happened with about four different naija chicks!

Now, I'm the one asking her to only come to my house with clear brain cells. Always weeded up before coming but you see her outside, she looks so clean and innocent. What a mess!

Are all Nigerian girls like this? Please I need answer or I'll tell papa and mama, I aint getting a naija biatch no more!

Go get weed heads like yourself, naja girls tend to be more - what's the word - sophisticated? Your smoke filled brain gets that?
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Act As If They Don't Smoke Weed? by drnoel: 6:26am On Jun 20, 2013
I believe u also took weed b4 u wrote this shit

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Girls Lets Learn To Love And Support Each Other! / Wizkid Beautiful Baby Cought On Came Dancing And Tweakin Badly (18+video) / Is The Boy Called Airforce 1 Really Ok Mentally?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.