Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,614 members, 7,809,250 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:42 AM

Teachers Having Sex With Their Students - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Teachers Having Sex With Their Students (6627 Views)

PHOTO: Lady Caught Having Sex With A Mad Man / I Caught My Mother Having Sex With My Husband / This Is Madness!! See What 81-year Old Man Is Having Sex With In Public! :( (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Teachers Having Sex With Their Students by MrOlai: 8:14pm On Dec 16, 2014
Teaching is, indeed, one of the noblest professions in the world. Only God Almighty can reward teachers. Even if a teacher is paid a salary of 1million naira per month, it might not be enough for all the contributions the teacher makes in the lives of our innocent kids. So, I agree with the saying that " Teacher's reward is in the heaven". Teachers take the position of parents most of the time. They teach, they counsel, they mould lives for better tomorrow. They raise doctors, lawyers, engineers, accountants, architects and other professionals. Indirectly, they build the nation at large. I pray that God Almighty in His mercy reward all teachers abundantly. May He make all their children successful (Amen).
Very unfortunately, we have some teachers who seize the opportunity of being in that position to sleep with students entrusted with them. Some of them take the students to hotel to sleep with them. Some take them to their houses. Some even sleep with the students right there in their offices. Some, in the toilet. A teacher was caught the other time having sex with primary four pupil in one of our schools inside toilet.
There was a case of another teacher who impregnated one of his students after piling pressure on the girl to succumb. Initially, the girl resisted his advances but later succumbed after series of threats from the teacher. When the parents of the girl met the teacher to take her as a wife, he resisted. He said he had a wife already and he only planned to marry one wife. Eventually, he apologised and they terminated the pregnancy.
These and many more happen everyday to our kids especially in public schools. Majority of the kids from public schools are from the masses. So, it is easier with them.

I want to plead with the teachers concerned to please, for God's sake, consider these kids as theirs. How would you feel if you entrust your female child with a teacher and the teacher starts sleeping with your child? It is not impossible that some girls would come around to seduce you courtesy of their past sexual abuse experience. If that happens, please, try to rehabilitate them instead of having sex with them. Sleeping with them would compound their problems. Let's teach them as expected not to abuse them please.
Re: Teachers Having Sex With Their Students by iceberylin(m): 8:17pm On Dec 16, 2014
Konji being a Basterd grin
Re: Teachers Having Sex With Their Students by thegoodone2(m): 8:26pm On Dec 16, 2014
good point
Re: Teachers Having Sex With Their Students by MrOlai: 8:30pm On Dec 16, 2014
grin
iceberylin:
U're laughing. Konji or no konji, we should reserve our "konji" to our wives.
Re: Teachers Having Sex With Their Students by Ezedon(m): 8:58pm On Dec 16, 2014
Inability to control the 3rd leg (ukwu I ukwu)
Re: Teachers Having Sex With Their Students by ideology(m): 11:03pm On Dec 16, 2014
This is more popular in US and UK.

Almost every month female teachers are arrested for seducing and having sex with their students
Re: Teachers Having Sex With Their Students by Nobody: 11:07pm On Dec 16, 2014
na were dem dey work dem dey chop
Re: Teachers Having Sex With Their Students by crudedude(m): 12:20am On Dec 17, 2014
ideology:
This is more popular in US and UK.

Almost every month female teachers are arrested for seducing and having sex with their students

Not exactly. The culprits are just openly prosecuted. Here in Naija I wont be surprised if we best their numbers 3 to 1. Youth Corpers alone are smashing records left, right and centre grin
Re: Teachers Having Sex With Their Students by ideology(m): 5:30am On Dec 17, 2014
crudedude:

Not exactly. The culprits are just openly prosecuted. Here in Naija I wont be surprised if we best their numbers 3 to 1. Youth Corpers alone are smashing records left, right and centre grin
Am not referring to corpers, matured being you expect to be reasonable.

Corpers can hide under the guise of boredom, environment, their match not available.
Re: Teachers Having Sex With Their Students by MrOlai: 7:16am On Dec 17, 2014
ideology:

Corpers can hide under the guise of boredom, environment, their match not available.
Really! But it's unfair!
Re: Teachers Having Sex With Their Students by crudedude(m): 7:48am On Dec 17, 2014
ideology:

Are you saying corpers are generally immature? cheesy.
Corpers are adults. The law system if very strong and active won't fold her hands if a corp member teacher sleeps with his/her students.

Any adult can have similar reasons in your 2nd paragraph to do their thing.
Re: Teachers Having Sex With Their Students by Justiceotuya(m): 7:49am On Dec 17, 2014
Yeah very true, this is a very big issue in the nigerian education sector especially in the secondary schools. The girls in that school do not also help matters, they can lure an unsuspecting teacher into the act, it just takes the grace of God and self control not to fall into this. Imagine an ss2 student sending me love letters and making advances towards me, i seriously gave her the warning of her life and also reported her to the authorities before the unthinkable happens.
Re: Teachers Having Sex With Their Students by sinaj(f): 8:07am On Dec 17, 2014
iceberylin:
diz ur teeth sha
Re: Teachers Having Sex With Their Students by MrOlai: 8:24am On Dec 17, 2014
Justiceotuya:
Yeah very true, this is a very big issue in the nigerian education sector especially in the secondary schools. The girls in that school do not also help matters, they can lure an unsuspecting teacher into the act, it just takes the grace of God and self control not to fall into this. Imagine an ss2 student sending me love letters and making advances towards me, i seriously gave her the warning of her life and also reported her to the authorities before the unthinkable happens.
SS 2 student? Chai! God bless u for ur response!
Re: Teachers Having Sex With Their Students by ideology(m): 10:07am On Dec 17, 2014
crudedude:

Are you saying corpers are generally immature? cheesy.
Corpers are adults. The law system if very strong and active won't fold her hands if a corp member teacher sleeps with his/her students.

Any adult can have similar reasons in your 2nd paragraph to do their thing.

you don't get the point.
A Corp member could say there is no lady around or posted to the area, so students happen to be the option.
In rural areas some students even go after corp members

But a man or woman living in a society where he/she meets ladies /men everywhere, what could be his reasons for preferring kids.

Am not in any way supporting any though.
Re: Teachers Having Sex With Their Students by abdulkayus(m): 12:36pm On Dec 17, 2014
ideology:

you don't get the point.
A Corp member could say there is no lady around or posted to the area, so students happen to be the option.
In rural areas some students even go after corp members

But a man or woman living in a society where he/she meets ladies /men everywhere, what could be his reasons for preferring kids.

Am not in any way supporting any though.

abegi that is not an excuse jorrrr. Are u saying that it's ok for a corp member to sleep wit his/her students?

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Ladies Form Unnecessarily? (very Funny) / 19-yr-old Boy Narrates How He Charms Married Women Into Sex With Magic Ring / White Babes Are Still Better Girlfriends And Wives Than Black Babes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.