Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,265 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:44 AM

Help!! She Told Me I Look Like Her Next Mistake! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help!! She Told Me I Look Like Her Next Mistake! (864 Views)

After Sucking Her Wet Kitty-Cat Dry, She Told Me This... (18+) / A Guy Just Told Me " I Virtually Threw Myself At Him" ( Pictures Attached) / I Like Her But She's Dangerously Obsessed With Luv (2) (3) (4)

Help!! She Told Me I Look Like Her Next Mistake! by Nobody: 9:59pm On Dec 16, 2014
Please What does it mean when a lady says directly into your ears, almost whispering, that you look like her next mistake.

I went christmas shopping today.
And as usual, I dressed hot. Black Jeans and a cool shirt. Yeah. Hot but matured.

Now after whispering these exact words, she gave me her number, and requested that I rang her up.

Aj_Five.
Re: Help!! She Told Me I Look Like Her Next Mistake! by Nobody: 10:00pm On Dec 16, 2014
U gona be her next cheat mate..
Re: Help!! She Told Me I Look Like Her Next Mistake! by chibwike(m): 10:00pm On Dec 16, 2014
Lmao...i don laff troway my phone for ground
Re: Help!! She Told Me I Look Like Her Next Mistake! by zoeee(f): 10:03pm On Dec 16, 2014
Go and find out....

Don't forget to report back smiley
Re: Help!! She Told Me I Look Like Her Next Mistake! by holatin(m): 10:06pm On Dec 16, 2014
Partner in crime.

Sin equipment

Immorality advancement commitee
Re: Help!! She Told Me I Look Like Her Next Mistake! by simplemach(m): 10:06pm On Dec 16, 2014
No call that number o, if u no want die.
Re: Help!! She Told Me I Look Like Her Next Mistake! by Femiartalade(m): 10:07pm On Dec 16, 2014
She actually got the line from taylor swift song

Naija gals and fish brain angry
Re: Help!! She Told Me I Look Like Her Next Mistake! by Nobody: 10:18pm On Dec 16, 2014
LOL......that statement is complicated.
Re: Help!! She Told Me I Look Like Her Next Mistake! by emperorchedda(m): 10:20pm On Dec 16, 2014
We need more girls like that
Whatever you do don't make her regret approaching you, it took her a lot of courage to do so. Even if you don't like her just play along so it encourages our girls to approach guys first
Re: Help!! She Told Me I Look Like Her Next Mistake! by Nobody: 10:22pm On Dec 16, 2014
kristina1:
LOL......that statement is complicated.

As a lady;
Please, I need to know What you're thinking.
Re: Help!! She Told Me I Look Like Her Next Mistake! by Nobody: 10:25pm On Dec 16, 2014
Femiartalade:
She actually got the line from taylor swift song.

Exactly.
From BLANK SPACE. I remember well.

Re: Help!! She Told Me I Look Like Her Next Mistake! by Femiartalade(m): 10:28pm On Dec 16, 2014
Re: Help!! She Told Me I Look Like Her Next Mistake! by Femiartalade(m): 10:30pm On Dec 16, 2014
Exactly.
From BLANK SPACE. I remember well.… a ll this naija wanabes ehn
Re: Help!! She Told Me I Look Like Her Next Mistake! by major466(m): 10:35pm On Dec 16, 2014
Maybe she meant you are a good looking potential heart heart breaker.
Re: Help!! She Told Me I Look Like Her Next Mistake! by Nobody: 10:51pm On Dec 16, 2014
AjFive:
Please What does it mean when a lady says directly into your ears, almost whispering, that you look like her next mistake.

And as usual, I dressed hot. Black Jeans and a cool shirt. Yeah. Hot but matured.

Now after whispering these exact words, she gave me her number, and requested that I rang her up.

Aj_Five.

Upload your pics, let me confirm something.
Re: Help!! She Told Me I Look Like Her Next Mistake! by AJ01(m): 10:58pm On Dec 16, 2014
AjFive:

Aj_Five.
name sake easy ooo...hope u gat ma own share frm dat shopping wink
AjFive:

Aj_Five.
name sake easy ooo...hope u gat ma own share frm dat shopping
Re: Help!! She Told Me I Look Like Her Next Mistake! by echobee(f): 10:59pm On Dec 16, 2014
Nairaland no go kill person with laugh grin grin grin
Re: Help!! She Told Me I Look Like Her Next Mistake! by debonairprinx(m): 11:08pm On Dec 16, 2014
The 'next mistake' outrightly spells out the fact that she wants to have sex with you. She sees you as a hot guy and wants you in bed. You do the needful.

What Do Women Use Der Money For / DO Nigerians Still Believe In No Sex Before Marraige? / That Man Do Me Wicked No B Small