Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,697 members, 7,816,855 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:52 PM

Help, In My 30s And Still A Virgin - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help, In My 30s And Still A Virgin (36439 Views)

You Are Probably Rude Or Terrible If You Are In 30s And Single / Am In My 30s I Am Havin A Crush On A 14 Yrs Old Gel In My Church / Why Are Some Men In Their Late 30s And Upward Single? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help, In My 30s And Still A Virgin by zubby29(m): 9:03am On Dec 17, 2014
we know say u no b virgin so relax lipsrsealed grin
Re: Help, In My 30s And Still A Virgin by born2fuckpussy: 9:03am On Dec 17, 2014
ROZZAYY:

Hi boo
see life, I think say I don die for your side, I no see your green light again after election, u begin come me boo! Boo na name of dog
Re: Help, In My 30s And Still A Virgin by Successdude(m): 9:05am On Dec 17, 2014
idupaul:
Last time I checked no ATM anywhere in world ask of proof of virginity before it dispenses your cash .daz all
last time one checked no second would be added to the life of an IDI0T (the world is tired of morons)
Re: Help, In My 30s And Still A Virgin by oluamid(m): 9:05am On Dec 17, 2014
Someone might be needing an axe soon to cut through all the surrounding "brush". Hehehe cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Help, In My 30s And Still A Virgin by Icon4s(m): 9:05am On Dec 17, 2014
BenGlobal1:
Zo everybody at dat age zhldnt b? Chai our zociety diz dayz eh
What is this one typing?
That is how some of them will go and b writing this kind of english in waec exams.

3 Likes

Re: Help, In My 30s And Still A Virgin by Nobody: 9:05am On Dec 17, 2014
joe4christ2008:
Its no news...... I know someone in her early forties and still a virgin.

Is she a nun?
Re: Help, In My 30s And Still A Virgin by nikkyshyne(f): 9:06am On Dec 17, 2014
ireneony:
u be female, u know that urine is an acid....when a female have sore around her vagina and she want to urinate is like hell on earth. Females go through a lot of things that guys can not even go through.,
Never knew this.
Re: Help, In My 30s And Still A Virgin by ROZZAYY(f): 9:06am On Dec 17, 2014
born2fuckpussy:
see life, I think say I don die for your side, I no see your green light again after election, u begin come me boo! Boo na name of dog
Haba! I've not even seen u since. Ejomabinu. Hawayu darling
Re: Help, In My 30s And Still A Virgin by pweedyuz(f): 9:07am On Dec 17, 2014
ireneony:
Na one month that hole go take open lipsrsealed
i can feel her pain, just imagine she wants to urinate, the kind of pain go be like sore wey de put spirit... tongue this na torment, for a 30yrs virgin that place be like something wey de lock with padlock and throw way the key sad
Co's she is a virgin @thirty,,she won't b able to urinate well Co's d hole is tight??...*hw r d holes related?*

bsides,,, there s no diff btw an 18yrs old virgin nd a 30yrs old virgin....it's d same Hymen...*nothing lyk cos she is 30,,it will be stronger nd tighter.*

6 Likes

Re: Help, In My 30s And Still A Virgin by ireneony(f): 9:09am On Dec 17, 2014
nikkyshyne:
Never knew this.
how u want take know wey be say na from 8years u start to de play mummy and daddytongue.....for us that wait for the right age this is how it is grin
Re: Help, In My 30s And Still A Virgin by condralbede(m): 9:11am On Dec 17, 2014
lizbum:
If she stayed all ds while witot sex, it won't cost her anytin to wait till her wedding night #mythought#
Whr you see husband

Meanwhile op...do you intend to become Nun before?only you knw how hard that hole go b by now,nah grenade go fit burst it open tongue
Re: Help, In My 30s And Still A Virgin by Successdude(m): 9:11am On Dec 17, 2014
Icon4s:

What is this one typing?
That is how some of them will go and b writing this kind of english in waec exams.
nairaland na exam?
Re: Help, In My 30s And Still A Virgin by Kingspin(m): 9:12am On Dec 17, 2014
Meaning who care? Let her take care. Whats is it about VIRGIN of a thing.
Re: Help, In My 30s And Still A Virgin by PRINCEHPXP(m): 9:12am On Dec 17, 2014
dat means her eggs go don turn dragon eggs be dat... Her punny go stil tight die

3 Likes

Re: Help, In My 30s And Still A Virgin by born2fuckpussy: 9:13am On Dec 17, 2014
ROZZAYY:

Haba! I've not even seen u since. Ejomabinu. Hawayu darling
I have been ban ooO... wetin dey nah.
Re: Help, In My 30s And Still A Virgin by menesheh(m): 9:14am On Dec 17, 2014
ireneony:
i can feel her pain, just imagine she wants to urinate, the kind of pain go be like sore wey de put spirit... tongue this na torment, for a 30yrs virgin that place be like something wey de lock with padlock and throw way the key sad

Bad ass girl grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Look at ur descriptions, very masculinity like.
Re: Help, In My 30s And Still A Virgin by Lathunjimi(m): 9:15am On Dec 17, 2014
Re: Help, In My 30s And Still A Virgin by Nobody: 9:15am On Dec 17, 2014
Good for you mam
Re: Help, In My 30s And Still A Virgin by ireneony(f): 9:15am On Dec 17, 2014
pweedyuz:

Co's she is a virgin @thirty,,she won't b able to urinate well Co's d hole is tight??...*hw r d holes related?*

bsides,,, there s no diff btw an 18yrs old virgin nd a 30yrs old virgin....it's d same Hymen...*nothing lyk cos she is 30,,it will be stronger nd tighter.*
according to experience, if u are a real virgin not the one wey their boyfriend don finger tire, u will know what am talking about...the pain nor be here. Vaseline nor de solve am

1 Like

Re: Help, In My 30s And Still A Virgin by ROZZAYY(f): 9:16am On Dec 17, 2014
born2fuckpussy:
I have been ban ooO... wetin dey nah.
Hmmmm sorry dear. Am gud o, hope u r fine
Re: Help, In My 30s And Still A Virgin by Lathunjimi(m): 9:17am On Dec 17, 2014
ireneony:

Though you are right about the urine spilling on the sore spot and how painful it would feel cos I have someone close to me who also experienced the same but you shouldn't discourage her cos whether she likes it or not the hymen must tear comot. Vaseline's been doing it since years past and her case can't be exceptional.
Re: Help, In My 30s And Still A Virgin by mopol2(m): 9:17am On Dec 17, 2014
bustyhelen:
By Bunmi Sofola

Dear Bunmi,

I know it sounds strange that at this time and age, there could be a virgin in her thirties but that’s exactly what I am. I’m currently dating a man that’s a few years older than I am and it will be a matter of weeks for sex to be on the cards.

In the meantime, we send each other steamy text messages on what we’d like to do to each other and we’ve even had MouthAction.

I’m however nervous about full penetration. I once tried sex with a previous boyfriend but he had trouble entering me as I wasn’t fully relaxed or aroused. I am worried the same thing would happen with the new man.
Please help!

source: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2014/12/help-30s-still-virgin/

Not me ooo, I got it from Vanguard oooo. LOL
AM also 30 and a virgin ,can we help our self .

1 Like

Re: Help, In My 30s And Still A Virgin by Fash20: 9:19am On Dec 17, 2014
bustyhelen:
By Bunmi Sofola

Dear Bunmi,

I know it sounds strange that at this time and age, there could be a virgin in her thirties but that’s exactly what I am. I’m currently dating a man that’s a few years older than I am and it will be a matter of weeks for sex to be on the cards.

In the meantime, we send each other steamy text messages on what we’d like to do to each other and we’ve even had MouthAction.

I’m however nervous about full penetration. I once tried sex with a previous boyfriend but he had trouble entering me as I wasn’t fully relaxed or aroused. I am worried the same thing would happen with the new man.
Please help!

source: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2014/12/help-30s-still-virgin/

Not me ooo, I got it from Vanguard oooo. LOL
*In Godon's Voice* she shld try and subscribe to our programme and the ministry will never remain the same. That Devil is a liar Eheheh
Re: Help, In My 30s And Still A Virgin by dapsonjegz(m): 9:19am On Dec 17, 2014
no big deal coz am age 45 & am a virgn too
maeb we shud both mk it happen
Re: Help, In My 30s And Still A Virgin by ireneony(f): 9:19am On Dec 17, 2014
Lathunjimi:

Though you are right about the urine spilling on the sore spot and how painful it would feel cos I have someone close to me who also experienced the same but you shouldn't discourage her cos whether she likes it or not the hymen must tear comot. Vaseline's been doing it since years past and her case can't be exceptional.
am not discouraging her am just stating fact
Re: Help, In My 30s And Still A Virgin by born2fuckpussy: 9:23am On Dec 17, 2014
ROZZAYY:

Hmmmm sorry dear. Am gud o, hope u r fine
hope ur boyfriend never divorce you.... ?
Re: Help, In My 30s And Still A Virgin by pweedyuz(f): 9:23am On Dec 17, 2014
ireneony:
according to experience, if u are a real virgin not the one wey their boyfriend don finger tire, u will know what am talking about...the pain nor be here. Vaseline nor de solve am
Yes,,I agree to that..
u must surely experience pain d first tym.
from d penetration.......but u will urinate just fine..

all I tried pointing out to u is not to have that thinking that a 30yrs old Hymen is tighter than that of an 18yrs old.......it's d same "rope".

*nd I'm referring to d real virgins also.*
Re: Help, In My 30s And Still A Virgin by superspy: 9:26am On Dec 17, 2014
vynzecent:
wow.....she must not feel excited about it. if she wants the hole popped, she should den let the popper pop it smiley
Hahahahahahahaha
Re: Help, In My 30s And Still A Virgin by ireneony(f): 9:28am On Dec 17, 2014
pweedyuz:

Yes,,I agree to that..
u must surely experience pain d first tym.
from d penetration.......but u will urinate just fine..

all I tried pointing out to u is not to have that thinking that a 30yrs old Hymen is tighter than that of an 18yrs old.......it's d same "rope".

*nd I'm referring to d real virgins also.*
what if the process of been deflowered which led to bleeding, tear and sore around the vaginal, my sister de pain during urination will be a wonderment
Re: Help, In My 30s And Still A Virgin by chukxy44(m): 9:35am On Dec 17, 2014
If only she knows that it is actually a virtue. Forget the miss leading trend on social media. If virginity wasn't a big deal, we would have over 200 current viewing this. If you have lost yours don't try to demoralize others or try to casualize pre-marital sex.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help, In My 30s And Still A Virgin by Orikinla(m): 9:36am On Dec 17, 2014
[size=18pt]SO?
One of the most brilliant graduates of the University of Lagos and a successful banker and glowing black beauty was a virgin till she got married in her late 30s.

Only small minded people make virginity a status symbol of purity and being a virgin does not mean you are holy.
What you do in your closet may be worse than all the sins of the call girl on the street.[/size]
Re: Help, In My 30s And Still A Virgin by treasuress: 9:36am On Dec 17, 2014
i guess there is now a brick wall in the pussy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Shocked As His Date Suggested She Paid The Bills On Their First Out / Abiriba Man, Ejindu, Who Is To Marry 2 Women Does Different Wedding Banners / *Types Of Spirits That Delay Your Marriages*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.