Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,722 members, 7,816,973 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:47 PM

Help, In My 30s And Still A Virgin - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help, In My 30s And Still A Virgin (36444 Views)

You Are Probably Rude Or Terrible If You Are In 30s And Single / Am In My 30s I Am Havin A Crush On A 14 Yrs Old Gel In My Church / Why Are Some Men In Their Late 30s And Upward Single? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help, In My 30s And Still A Virgin by circlet(f): 9:36am On Dec 17, 2014
@op you have done the right thing... I won't encourage you to lose your virginity at this point. I got married at 29 and I was a virgin. It's not as bad as you thing. You can get a water based lubricant if it hurts you.

Good luck

6 Likes

Re: Help, In My 30s And Still A Virgin by ozoigbondu1(m): 9:38am On Dec 17, 2014
ireneony:
Na one month that hole go take open lipsrsealed
i can feel her pain, just imagine she wants to urinate, the kind of pain go be like sore wey de put spirit... tongue this na torment, for a 30yrs virgin that place be like something wey de lock with padlock and throw way the key sad
# throw way the key for inside atlantic ocean....#
Re: Help, In My 30s And Still A Virgin by Itee4real(m): 9:38am On Dec 17, 2014
mayapop:
undecided

This is great sis. Keep it up till you get married. Don't let any man convince you otherwise; if the guy is serious let him marry you first that's the best gift you can give the worthy man who really love. God will bless you and unborn generations to come..........No kidding!!!

2 Likes

Re: Help, In My 30s And Still A Virgin by ROZZAYY(f): 9:39am On Dec 17, 2014
born2fuckpussy:
hope ur boyfriend never divorce you.... ?
Lolz not yet.
Re: Help, In My 30s And Still A Virgin by born2fuckpussy: 9:41am On Dec 17, 2014
ROZZAYY:

Lolz not yet.
because I still dey reserved ooooo! Hope say I no go grow old for reserve so?
Re: Help, In My 30s And Still A Virgin by danielous(m): 9:42am On Dec 17, 2014
ireneony:
u be female, u know that urine is an acid....when a female have sore around her vagina and she want to urinate is like hell on earth. Females go through a lot of things that guys can not even go through.,
Na u talk am o..wu tell u guyz, too,no dey go through pain. smiley
ireneony:
u be female, u know that urine is an acid....when a female have sore around her vagina and she want to urinate is like hell on earth. Females go through a lot of things that guys can not even go through.,
Na u talk am o..wu tell u guyz, too,no dey go through pain.
Re: Help, In My 30s And Still A Virgin by Kanyol(m): 9:42am On Dec 17, 2014
ireneony:
i can feel her pain, just imagine she wants to urinate, the kind of pain go be like sore wey de put spirit... tongue this na torment, for a 30yrs virgin that place be like something wey de lock with padlock and throw way the key sad
I'm sure ur not up to 30 but u sound so experienced wink you have taaaayed in the game!
Re: Help, In My 30s And Still A Virgin by Phcboy(m): 9:43am On Dec 17, 2014
bustyhelen:
By Bunmi Sofola

Dear Bunmi,

I know it sounds strange that at this time and age, there could be a virgin in her thirties but that’s exactly what I am. I’m currently dating a man that’s a few years older than I am and it will be a matter of weeks for sex to be on the cards.

In the meantime, we send each other steamy text messages on what we’d like to do to each other and we’ve even had MouthAction.

I’m however nervous about full penetration. I once tried sex with a previous boyfriend but he had trouble entering me as I wasn’t fully relaxed or aroused. I am worried the same thing would happen with the new man.
Please help!

source: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2014/12/help-30s-still-virgin/

Not me ooo, I got it from Vanguard oooo. LOL
Never try that.

1 Like

Re: Help, In My 30s And Still A Virgin by Nobody: 9:46am On Dec 17, 2014
sex madness everywhere damn!
Get to work people and put your raging hormones in place angry

1 Like

Re: Help, In My 30s And Still A Virgin by Chibest2000(m): 9:49am On Dec 17, 2014
ireneony:
Hmm! nobi joke, you are Truly an advocate of truth! Bravo madam!! grin
ireneony:
Hmm! nobi joke, you are Truly an advocate of truth! Bravo madam!!
Re: Help, In My 30s And Still A Virgin by semit: 9:49am On Dec 17, 2014
then remain like that till u get married
Re: Help, In My 30s And Still A Virgin by ireneony(f): 9:50am On Dec 17, 2014
Chibest2000:

Hmm! nobi joke, you are Truly an advocate of truth! Bravo madam!! grin
Hmm! nobi joke, you are Truly an advocate of truth! Bravo madam!!
grin
Re: Help, In My 30s And Still A Virgin by pweedyuz(f): 9:51am On Dec 17, 2014
ireneony:
what if the process of been deflowered which led to bleeding, tear and sore around the vaginal, my sister de pain during urination will be a wonderment
this only happens when d girl is raped....
or d guy was vigorous which is nt likely to happen Co's u already told him u are a virgin soo he has to take precaution..

now sis,, d only pain a virgin feels is d penetration...wen d man is in,,with slow riding nd tardily movements....d pain swiftly goes.....now u guys can destroy d bed is u want.

but wen d guy uses force...d pain u r suppose to feel intensify,,a drop of blood dat is only suppose to come out turns to a pint.*it's just lyk forcing my remote to enter d mouth of my tube cream....I'm sure my cream will disfigure**
that's just how it is....den we can now say d girl will b sour around d virginal envirinment nd it will lead to urinary pains.

3 Likes

Re: Help, In My 30s And Still A Virgin by latesco(m): 9:53am On Dec 17, 2014
Lubricate it with engine oil... grin
Re: Help, In My 30s And Still A Virgin by Nobody: 9:53am On Dec 17, 2014
Nothing so special... My grand ma is a virgin too
bustyhelen:
By Bunmi Sofola

Dear Bunmi,

I know it sounds strange that at this time and age, there could be a virgin in her thirties but that’s exactly what I am. I’m currently dating a man that’s a few years older than I am and it will be a matter of weeks for sex to be on the cards.

In the meantime, we send each other steamy text messages on what we’d like to do to each other and we’ve even had MouthAction.

I’m however nervous about full penetration. I once tried sex with a previous boyfriend but he had trouble entering me as I wasn’t fully relaxed or aroused. I am worried the same thing would happen with the new man.
Please help!

Re: Help, In My 30s And Still A Virgin by Nobody: 9:57am On Dec 17, 2014
ireneony:
[size=30pt]Expert[/size]

Re: Help, In My 30s And Still A Virgin by pitar40(m): 9:59am On Dec 17, 2014
lies
Re: Help, In My 30s And Still A Virgin by ireneony(f): 9:59am On Dec 17, 2014
pweedyuz:

this only happens when d girl is raped....
or d guy was vigorous which is nt likely to happen Co's u already told him u are a virgin soo he has to take precaution..

now sis,, d only pain a virgin feels is d penetration...wen d man is in,,with slow riding nd tardily movements....d pain swiftly goes.....now u guys can destroy d bed is u want.

but wen d guy uses force...d pain u r suppose to feel intensify,,a drop of blood dat is only suppose to come out turns to a pint.*it's just lyk forcing my remote to enter d mouth of my tube cream....I'm sure my cream will disfigure**
that's just how it is....den we can now say d girl will b sour around d virginal envirinment nd it will lead to urinary pains.
how old were u, wen u were deflowered undecided maybe your hymen was not strong enough or u don't have a tight vaginal
Re: Help, In My 30s And Still A Virgin by idrisprogress: 10:00am On Dec 17, 2014
She should try to keep it till wedding day now since she has gone this far.
Re: Help, In My 30s And Still A Virgin by toochukwupeter(m): 10:03am On Dec 17, 2014
She is jst too selfish with her "AMPPLE"mshueeeeew
Re: Help, In My 30s And Still A Virgin by tabisegroup(m): 10:04am On Dec 17, 2014
pictures ..or

Re: Help, In My 30s And Still A Virgin by austinfab14(m): 10:11am On Dec 17, 2014
Will that reduce the price of fuel in nigeria....?
Re: Help, In My 30s And Still A Virgin by pweedyuz(f): 10:13am On Dec 17, 2014
ireneony:
how old were u, wen u were deflowered undecided maybe your hymen was not strong enough or u don't have a tight vaginal
u still don't get it do you

there is nothing like your "Hymen was not strong enough"...Hymen is Hymen...*** secondary virgins r exempted *** for REAL virgins,,,Hymen nah Hymen....

it's d experience that differs....
who handled u wen u were deflowered is d conclusion,, I.e if u came out walking lyk a bow-legged person.

did u study any health science courseI'm guessing d answer is no.

nd dat ur question is irrelevant to what we r discussing.

2 Likes

Re: Help, In My 30s And Still A Virgin by sichey: 10:14am On Dec 17, 2014
Pastor Kumuyi of deeper life's present wife was a virgin in her 60's b4 dey got married. My dear it's nofin to be worried abt pls wait till ure married by reachin an agreement wit ur man

1 Like

Re: Help, In My 30s And Still A Virgin by Allureoftheseas(m): 10:16am On Dec 17, 2014
Caisenes:
ma'am you deserve a medal,kudos!!!, wish we could get more of your kind

More of her kind to do what?
Re: Help, In My 30s And Still A Virgin by stonecoldcafe: 10:18am On Dec 17, 2014
pweedyuz:

Co's she is a virgin @thirty,,she won't b able to urinate well Co's d hole is tight??...*hw r d holes related?*

bsides,,, there s no diff btw an 18yrs old virgin nd a 30yrs old virgin....it's d same Hymen...*nothing lyk cos she is 30,,it will be stronger nd tighter.*

Finally some sense! angry

1 Like

Re: Help, In My 30s And Still A Virgin by floflo12: 10:18am On Dec 17, 2014
She needs spiritual deliverance
Re: Help, In My 30s And Still A Virgin by Chibest2000(m): 10:18am On Dec 17, 2014
bustyhelen:
By Bunmi Sofola

Dear Bunmi,

Please help!

On a vry serious note: d solution is; talk 2 ur man n dnt hide every single details on ur virginity so dat incase ur man is a good striker he will know how 2 strike d ball in such a way dat it wouldn't hurt u dat much, besides 2 b a virgin @ 30s isn't a crime n getting deflowered is a must in d future, unless u want 2 live @ d convent. Wish I could hv a virgin 2! hahahaaaaaaaaaa....
Re: Help, In My 30s And Still A Virgin by Itulah(m): 10:18am On Dec 17, 2014
bustyhelen:
By Bunmi Sofola

I have a strong feeling that it you cry
Re: Help, In My 30s And Still A Virgin by pweedyuz(f): 10:20am On Dec 17, 2014
stonecoldcafe:

Finally some sense! angry
THANK U.

someone who understands.

I've been trying to explain things to her writing long epistles but she's allergic to acquiring new knowledge.

she feels d Hymen becomes stronger nd tighter as u grow in age...
who thinks like that??

2 Likes

Re: Help, In My 30s And Still A Virgin by Nobody: 10:32am On Dec 17, 2014
ireneony:

[size=15pt]Im i missing something?? You are a lady so i belive you know better. i know urinating does not have much to do with intimacy..... [/size]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Abiriba Man, Ejindu, Who Is To Marry 2 Women Does Different Wedding Banners / *Types Of Spirits That Delay Your Marriages* / Reasons You Should Get Married Later In Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.