Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,988 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:59 AM

All Shahrukh Khan Fans Come In - Celebrities (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / All Shahrukh Khan Fans Come In (97464 Views)

Fans Come For Akpororo Seriously Over New Photo / Jiah Khan’s Last Heartbreak Letter To Boyfriend Before Committing Suicide / Aamir Khan Mr Perfectionist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: All Shahrukh Khan Fans Come In by Nobody: 3:39pm On Jan 03, 2010
sexyLeamon:

SRK is on Twitter His ID is @iamsrk

yapiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee yahooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo Googleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee wwwwwooowwwwwwwwwwwww am seriously jumping up Today is my birthday grin
Re: All Shahrukh Khan Fans Come In by Nobody: 6:50pm On Jan 07, 2010
am following srk on twitter and he now has more that 50.000 follower in just 4 days.
http://twitter.com/iamsrk smiley
Re: All Shahrukh Khan Fans Come In by rayzbay(f): 3:34pm On Jan 09, 2010
sorry,guys 4 not visiting the thread ave been very busy at skul,expect update 4rm me .luv u all kiss
Re: All Shahrukh Khan Fans Come In by sexyLeamon(f): 3:49am On Jan 10, 2010
rokiatu:

am following srk on twitter and he now has more that 50.000 follower in just 4 days.
http://twitter.com/iamsrk smiley
now he's 60.000plus wink

rayzbay:

sorry,guys 4 not visiting the thread ave been very busy at skul,expect update 4rm me .luv u all kiss
all is well. hope school is fine
Re: All Shahrukh Khan Fans Come In by sexyLeamon(f): 9:45am On Jan 17, 2010
Shahrukh to attend ‘Veer’ premiere

By: Bollywood Mantra Staff on 14th January 2010

It may sound bizarre but it is true that Shah Rukh Khan will attend the premiere of Salman Khan's 'Veer'. Salman will send a special invitation to his friend turned foe following the incident at Katrina’s birthday bash. The two Khans usually avoid each other but their path collided recently during the premiere of ‘3 Idiots’. Though they did not greeted one another or shared pleasantries, they now wanted to mend their relationship.

It was known that Salman Khan was the first who extended the olive branch by calling Karan Johar and praising him for the trailer of 'My Name is Khan'. Shahrukh Khan also in return praised Salman’s ‘Veer’ and complimented the film by saying that it is one of the films of this year he is looking forward to.

Well, it good that rivalry iin Bollywood is slowly dying down.

[url]http://www.bollywoodmantra.com/news/, premiere/5278/[/url]
Re: All Shahrukh Khan Fans Come In by Nobody: 4:43pm On Jan 18, 2010
good both are my favourites, it good to see them patching things up
Re: All Shahrukh Khan Fans Come In by rayzbay(f): 6:27pm On Jan 29, 2010
AM BACK AGAIN.I BOW 2 D LIKES OF ROKIATU AND SEXYLEAMON WHO KEEPS D THREAD AND NEVER LET D TORCH OF BOLLYWOOD DIE. kiss kiss kiss. After having been in the original Madame Tussauds for many years this stud called Shahrukh Khan has now found place in the new museum of Madame Tussauds in Los Angeles in US. According to news reports the statue in wax of this great actor will be unveiled sometime next week . This honour has been bestowed upon him to celebrate his title of King Khan of bollywood. This will be the 20th anniversary for the same. He was conferred with the title very early in his career and is still going strong.To mark this special day a remarkable statue has been created with an estimated cost of $300,000. What is amazing is that the likeness of the statue with the actor is so minutely detailed that even his dimples form exactly in the same place where they form on his face.

Shahrukh has created a record of sorts by being the one youth icon of bollywood across the globe to be recognized as a super star and many have even gone to the extent of comparing his popularity with the other popular figure world wide in the world of cinema Jackie Chan. Well, whatever be the popularity quotient, one thing is for sure, Shahrukh has become a cult figure and is destined to remain at the top no matter what or who comes along. Bow to the King of bollywood!
Re: All Shahrukh Khan Fans Come In by sexyLeamon(f): 7:35am On Jan 30, 2010
yeaaaaaaaaa go king Khan kiss
Re: All Shahrukh Khan Fans Come In by Nobody: 4:49pm On Feb 07, 2010
my name is Khan is not far anymore people the 14 I guess wink
Re: All Shahrukh Khan Fans Come In by sexyLeamon(f): 5:11am On Feb 09, 2010
The initial reviews of My Name Is Khan from those who managed to watch it, is out. The film has been loved by folks from the industry, most critics weren’t invited to the premiere.

Here are some of the initial reactions
Farhan Akhtar (director): MNIK is an amazing film. Full power to Karan, Shahrukh, Kajol, Ravi K Chandran (DOP), Deepa Bhatia (editor) and the rest! Outstanding! – Shahrukh’s best performance till date. Karan’s best film. What else can you ask for? – Kajol is very good as always, reached in and plucked my heart out in some moments…. but SRK blows you away. MUST WATCH!

Preity Zinta : Jut saw My Name Is Khan and it is MINDBLOWING ! Everyone who has a heart should watch it , Again and Again and Again ! Am so proud of SRK ! – Karan Johar has shown his superiority as a director ! I am so proud of him ! My name is Zinta and I have loved the film – Kajol is also amazing in the film ! Its SRK’s role that is really tough though and he deserves a standing ovation :-)

Sonam Kapoor : Saw mnik, loved the purity of khan and the intentions of the film. its a tear jerker with a message of love and hope. Power to kjo!

Arjun Rampal : A brave and powerful film. Proud of them (Karan, SRK and MNIK team).
Re: All Shahrukh Khan Fans Come In by Nobody: 2:18pm On Feb 09, 2010
the movie is sure gonna to break all records kiss kiss kiss
Re: All Shahrukh Khan Fans Come In by sexyLeamon(f): 5:50am On Feb 10, 2010
rokiatu:

the movie is sure gonna to break all records kiss kiss kiss
3 idiots will be difficult to beat
Re: All Shahrukh Khan Fans Come In by Nobody: 12:39pm On Feb 11, 2010
keeping my fingers cross
Re: All Shahrukh Khan Fans Come In by nana(f): 2:35pm On Feb 11, 2010
Whao Lawdy! So glad am going to watch I am Khan wiv a pal next week! cheesy So looking forward to watching it
Re: All Shahrukh Khan Fans Come In by sexyLeamon(f): 10:51am On Feb 12, 2010
nana:

Whao Lawdy! So glad am going to watch[b] I am Khan[/b] wiv a pal next week! cheesy So looking forward to watching it
my name is khan wink go and watch it and come give your review. am gonna to watch it too as soon as possible and come back with a review. I have a feeling srk is going to give a mind blowing prefromance.

rokiatu:

keeping my fingers cross
same here but 3 idiots was really great.
Re: All Shahrukh Khan Fans Come In by sexyLeamon(f): 4:05pm On Feb 14, 2010
please everyone go and watch my name is Khan. on this side of the world where I am i can not watch it in cenima I have to wait for the dvd to come out cry cry cry

movie preview

Shahrukh Khan: Rizvan Khan

My name is Rizvan Khan.
I might seem a little different to you. That is because I have Aspergers Syndrome. It is named after Dr Hans Aspersers who first noticed the traits in children. Having Aspergers does not mean I am silly. I am very intelligent, but I don't understand people. I don't know why people say things they don't mean. For example, they say come to my house any time, and when I go to their house they say why have you come at this time? Sometimes people think I am rude. I don't mean to be rude, being rude is not good. My mother said there are only good people and bad people in the world and I am a good person,
Re: All Shahrukh Khan Fans Come In by blezo: 9:24pm On Feb 14, 2010
I thought SRK was married to Kajol and now am actually seeing photos of him and ANOTHER woman. Heard that in the film- Kuchi Kuchi Hota Hai, that at the end, he said he was happily married to Kajol so how far?
Re: All Shahrukh Khan Fans Come In by sexyLeamon(f): 7:55am On Feb 15, 2010
blezo:

I thought SRK was married to Kajol and now am actually seeing photos of him and ANOTHER woman. Heard that in the film- Kuchi Kuchi Hota Hai, that at the end, he said he was happily married to Kajol so how far?
you are obviously outdated with your news. grin he is married to the luckiest lady on earth called Gauri Khan

Re: All Shahrukh Khan Fans Come In by Nwaokike(f): 8:22am On Feb 17, 2010
The guy's cute, good actor and a family man i reeealllllly love him. plus he's NEVER really been rumored of having an affair. HE'S TOOO HOT!

Re: All Shahrukh Khan Fans Come In by Nobody: 3:03pm On Feb 17, 2010
Nwaokike:

The guy's cute, good actor and a family man i reeealllllly love him. plus he's NEVER really been rumored of having an affair. HE'S TOOO HOT!
soooooo true the perfect husband plus I think srk do respect women you can see it in his eyes. that is why I love
him even more kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: All Shahrukh Khan Fans Come In by Nwaokike(f): 10:09am On Feb 18, 2010
rokiatu:

soooooo true the perfect husband plus I think srk do respect women you can see it in his eyes. that is why I love
him even more kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

Yes oooooo wink wink wink smiley
Re: All Shahrukh Khan Fans Come In by rayzbay(f): 5:39pm On Feb 19, 2010
pls, where can i get my name is khan . live in ibadan.pls, suggest anywhere i can get even outside ibadan
Re: All Shahrukh Khan Fans Come In by sexyLeamon(f): 4:14am On Feb 20, 2010
rayzbay:

pls, where can i get my name is khan . live in ibadan.pls, suggest anywhere i can get even outside ibadan
no ideal but I think you should wait one more week you will get it on youtube
Re: All Shahrukh Khan Fans Come In by sexyLeamon(f): 4:55am On Feb 24, 2010
My name is Khan movie review by rokiatu

I wanted to watch this movie for many reasons, first SRK is my favourite actor and after 1 year
we are seeing him in a solo movie. another reason, after almost a decade India's most loved
jodi (couple) SRK and Kajol unite. And the combo of Karan-SRK-Kajol never goes wrong.

MNIK is nothing but a journey, a story about Rizwan Khan and his journey across America to meet the US president
so he can tell him that every Muslim is not a terrorist. And what a journey it is!!! a journey of smiles and tears, realism
and exaggeration, love and hate, this journey is not only physical but has a beautiful soul as well.

The story is now famous by now. Rizwan Khan has Asperger's syndrome since birth. He has a problem expressing emotions, he
regrets physical intimacy, he's bothered by crowded spaces and loud noise, and he's disturbed by the sight of anything yellow.
other than that, he's quite smart actually very intelligent. He can repair faulty home appliances and crack word puzzles in an instant.
what he can not mend is is his wife's broken heart when 9/11 delivers a personal blow.

scenes to watch out for

1 first scene at the Airport tells us what the movie is all about. when srk says: "my name is Khan and my not a terrorist" excellent

2 srk sales scenes are very funny and make you laugh

3 when srk ask kajol "can we have intimacy pls" he look so Innocent

4 first 15 minutes after the interval is very fast and audiences will be in shock

5 after the wedding, when Kajol asked srk whether he knows what to do and srk shows her the intercourse book
and reply "I have been reading this I know what to do" lol my favourite scene.

6 srk help in Georgia shows his positive character

7 the childhood of Rizwan was very well made brought me to tears.

Negative point

In the church srk gives a speech in Hindi I don't know how the Americans understood his Hindi and started crying
very hard to digest.

Performance

concerning the performance, I must be honest and say when I first saw the promo I said to myself " no Aamir Khan is the only one who
can portrayed this role srk is going to over act" But I was wrong, very wrong. No other actor would have portrayed the role of Rizwa Khan
with so much passion, love, and simplicity like the way srk did. In a role that could easily made him go over the top, he restrains himself beautifully
and literally make you fall in love with him one minute in the film you will forget you are watching srk like seriously this is not the srk me and you knows.
when watching MNIK, you are watching Rizwan Khan not srk. In my humble opinion this is his best work ever.

As for Kajol, I can not say this is her best I liked her in Fanna and U ME AUR HUM better. But it was a very well performance by her and surely
she should be acclaimed for her role.

As for the other, Jimmi's (srk brother in the film) too good however big applause for his wife in the film she was excellent and she
is so pretty.

Srk mother was good in her role ( so much passion)

Mama jenny and funny hair joel were good too.

Direction

direction wise this is definitely Karan's best work no second opinion on that.

The technique side of the film is exceptionally excellent the cinematography A- class.

My name is Khan is an outstanding movie, serious film critics who enjoys good cinema will love this movie.
A must watch for all peace loving people. 4.9 STARS JUST BECAUSE NO MOVIE IS PERFECT!

MY NAME IS ROKIATU AND I RECOMMEND THIS MOVIE TO EVERYONE. GO AND WATCH MY NAME IS KHAN TODAY AND SPREAD THE MESSAGE OF LOVE
HUMANITY

I am impressed really good review well done rokky wink
Re: All Shahrukh Khan Fans Come In by lilshortym: 9:33am On Feb 24, 2010
@sexy leamon pls where are u? in nigeria? if you are i need latest bollywood movies, especially u me aur hum and the blockbusters of 2009 can you help. pleassssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee embarassed
Re: All Shahrukh Khan Fans Come In by Nobody: 4:09pm On Feb 24, 2010
SL shocked shocked shocked thanks for posting my review here.
Re: All Shahrukh Khan Fans Come In by Nobody: 4:43am On Nov 04, 2010
A very belated Happy birthday to king Khan kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss May Allah bless you and make you live long for us kiss kiss kiss love always
Re: All Shahrukh Khan Fans Come In by ccollins(m): 12:39pm On Nov 04, 2010
Rokiatu,i suspect u have an extra feeling of likeness for dat guy.Shahrukh is handsum but d fact is dat there is nothing new in his physical appearance and his beauty.I have seen guys more handsum dan him like kaka,former jame bond and many others
Re: All Shahrukh Khan Fans Come In by Nobody: 2:02pm On Nov 04, 2010
ccollins:

Rokiatu,i suspect u have an extra feeling of likeness for dat guy.Shahrukh is handsum but d fact is dat there is nothing new in his physical appearance and his beauty.I have seen guys more handsum dan him like kaka,former jame bond and many others
Suspect hahaha this is not a murder case. You don't have to suspect anything. Even a blind man knows I love srk unconditionally.
I can not help myself either, my likeness for him is not subjected to beauty. I love everything srk. I have loved him since I was 10.
I do not only like srk the actor, I love srk the person.
Re: All Shahrukh Khan Fans Come In by Nobody: 7:22am On Jan 15, 2011
Hey all srk fans see this fake Twilight new moon trailer bollywood style. Way better then even the original.
Funny enough Kajol expression is way way way better than Bella.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AJKsKzKZwkk
Re: All Shahrukh Khan Fans Come In by Nobody: 9:12am On Feb 07, 2011
All srk and salman khan fans should watch this. So funny you will piss yourself laughing. grin grin grin

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LNL_kjWP56c&feature=mfu_in_order&list=UL

Ranbir and Imraan are awesome. grin

I have watched it like 5 times today.
Re: All Shahrukh Khan Fans Come In by semid4lyfe(m): 11:33am On Feb 07, 2011
rokiatu:
My name is Khan movie review by rokiatu

I wanted to watch this movie for many reasons, first SRK is my favourite actor and after 1 year
we are seeing him in a solo movie. another reason, after almost a decade India's most loved
jodi (couple) SRK and Kajol unite. And the combo of Karan-SRK-Kajol never goes wrong.

MNIK is nothing but a journey, a story about Rizwan Khan and his journey across America to meet the US president
so he can tell him that every Muslim is not a terrorist. And what a journey it is!!! a journey of smiles and tears, realism
and exaggeration, love and hate, this journey is not only physical but has a beautiful soul as well.

The story is now famous by now. Rizwan Khan has Asperger's syndrome since birth. He has a problem expressing emotions, he
regrets physical intimacy, he's bothered by crowded spaces and loud noise, and he's disturbed by the sight of anything yellow.
other than that, he's quite smart actually very intelligent. He can repair faulty home appliances and crack word puzzles in an instant.
what he can not mend is is his wife's broken heart when 9/11 delivers a personal blow.

scenes to watch out for

1 first scene at the Airport tells us what the movie is all about. when srk says: "my name is Khan and my not a terrorist" excellent

2 srk sales scenes are very funny and make you laugh

3 when srk ask kajol "can we have intimacy pls" he look so Innocent

4 first 15 minutes after the interval is very fast and audiences will be in shock

5 after the wedding, when Kajol asked srk whether he knows what to do and srk shows her the intercourse book
and reply "I have been reading this I know what to do" lol my favourite scene.

6 srk help in Georgia shows his positive character

7 the childhood of Rizwan was very well made brought me to tears.

Negative point

In the church srk gives a speech in Hindi I don't know how the Americans understood his Hindi and started crying
very hard to digest.

Performance

concerning the performance, I must be honest and say when I first saw the promo I said to myself " no Aamir Khan is the only one who
can portrayed this role srk is going to over act" But I was wrong, very wrong. No other actor would have portrayed the role of Rizwa Khan
with so much passion, love, and simplicity like the way srk did. In a role that could easily made him go over the top, he restrains himself beautifully
and literally make you fall in love with him one minute in the film you will forget you are watching srk like seriously this is not the srk me and you knows.
when watching MNIK, you are watching Rizwan Khan not srk. In my humble opinion this is his best work ever.

As for Kajol, I can not say this is her best I liked her in Fanna and U ME AUR HUM better. But it was a very well performance by her and surely
she should be acclaimed for her role.

As for the other, Jimmi's (srk brother in the film) too good however big applause for his wife in the film she was excellent and she
is so pretty.

Srk mother was good in her role ( so much passion)

Mama jenny and funny hair joel were good too.

Direction

direction wise this is definitely Karan's best work no second opinion on that.

The technique side of the film is exceptionally excellent the cinematography A- class.

My name is Khan is an outstanding movie, serious film critics who enjoys good cinema will love this movie.
A must watch for all peace loving people. 4.9 STARS JUST BECAUSE NO MOVIE IS PERFECT!

MY NAME IS ROKIATU AND I RECOMMEND THIS MOVIE TO EVERYONE. GO AND WATCH MY NAME IS KHAN TODAY AND SPREAD THE MESSAGE OF LOVE HUMANITY

So you actually have a brain in that your coconut head and not all about posing and taking silly pics? shocked

I had you figured as a fashion & beauty obsessed, silly, vain and immature hormone driven gal grin grin. . . .Surprise! Surprise! smiley

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

"I Am The Cutest": Danniie, Jay-Jay Okocha's Daughter Shares New Pictures / Abubakar Khalid: Wizkid's Childhood Friend Searching For Him For Over 12 Years / Destiny Etiko Celebrates Her Birthday With Braless Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.