Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,196 members, 7,815,181 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:34 AM

All Shahrukh Khan Fans Come In - Celebrities (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / All Shahrukh Khan Fans Come In (97433 Views)

Fans Come For Akpororo Seriously Over New Photo / Jiah Khan’s Last Heartbreak Letter To Boyfriend Before Committing Suicide / Aamir Khan Mr Perfectionist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: All Shahrukh Khan Fans Come In by sexyLeamon(f): 6:24am On Sep 27, 2009
SRK, Kajol back in Vogue
Aneesha Baig, NDTV Correspondent
Wednesday, September 23, 2009 (Mumbai)

A couple that sets the screen on fire, a couple who can make make a million hearts beat faster, and a couple who's always in vogue, Shah Rukh Khan and Kajol.

The killer chemistry of the Dilwale Dulhaniya Le Jayenge couple is back and they embody the power of two. No other couple could have been more perfect for appearing on the second anniversary cover of Vogue magazine in India.

Shah Rukh said it is a 'relief' that he was finally picked to be on the cover of Vogue. He told NDTV, "I'm very excited I'm the Vogue cover. My wife was on the Vogue cover when it started off, and that's something everyone in the house teases me about that I have not made it to a cover that my wife did. So this is my claim to fame, and hopefully now I'll be looked up to in my house."

Despite the different camera, Kajol too had a good time, she said, "I expected it to be a lot tougher than it actually was, but everybody really rallied together and made us look fashionable, so we didn't have to try too hard."

It certainly is a casting coup- in more ways than one, because however hard it may be to believe this, neither of the two fit comfortably into their modeling shoes. They both insist that the differences between the still and moving camera are manifold and needless to say, in front of the movie camera, they are nothing short of perfect.

And a modest SRK said the reason he doesn't do too many cover shoots is simply because, "(he's) no good at it."

Both swear the differences between still and moving camera are manifold, so do they have a few fallback faces when faced with a lens they do not love?

Says SRK, "We are not the best people to be posing, we don't pout, we don't know how to smile, we don't know which side to look. We do silly things, we laugh, we joke, we kept looking in the wrong direction."

And what makes them the hottest couple? Well they are hardly in the mood to deliberate on that. Kajol said, "We have done so many films together that have done well, and they happen to be love stories, I think it is great. I don't understand it myseof so I can't explain it."

There are still many months left for the release of My Name is Khan, their comeback movie as a couple, and till then, this will have to do for the fans.

Re: All Shahrukh Khan Fans Come In by Nobody: 12:28pm On Sep 27, 2009
they look great kiss kiss
Re: All Shahrukh Khan Fans Come In by rayzbay(f): 8:14pm On Sep 27, 2009
how wonderfull
Re: All Shahrukh Khan Fans Come In by sexyLeamon(f): 6:23am On Sep 30, 2009
Aamir, SRK for Boyle’s next
KUNAL M SHAH , MUMBAI MIRROR 14 September 2009, 08:54am IST

After apparently signing Aamir Khan for his forthcoming film, Bombay Velvet, buzz is that Danny Boyle is now in the process of signing Shah Rukh Shahrukh Khan More Pics
Khan. It will be nothing short of a casting coup if Boyle manages to get the two superstars together.

Incidentally, Boyle had earlier offered Anil Kapoor’s role in Slumdog Millionaire to Shah Rukh Khan but things hadn’t worked out then.

Like his hugely successful Slumdog Millionaire, Danny Boyle’s next is also based on the city of Mumbai. It is a thriller period film set in the 1940s to be directed by Anurag Kashyap. The film, based on real incidents, is expected to go on the floors next year.

The film has three parts with a new actor playing the lead in the second part while Aamir will be the protagonist in the third part. If sources are to be believed, Boyle had been looking for a lead actor for the first part and decided to get Shah Rukh Khan on board.

The filmmaker and actor are in advanced stages of discussion and if all goes well, SRK will soon sign on the dotted line.

Boyle had discussed the film with director Anurag Kashyap during the release of Slumdog Millionaire.

[url=http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/A, ow/5008048.cms]http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/A, ow/5008048.cms [/url]
Re: All Shahrukh Khan Fans Come In by rayzbay(f): 9:52am On Sep 30, 2009
hopes srk cos the film i foresee is going to be a hit
Re: All Shahrukh Khan Fans Come In by Nobody: 2:21pm On Sep 30, 2009
I really hope that stuff is true, cause I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Aamir also kiss
Re: All Shahrukh Khan Fans Come In by sexyLeamon(f): 11:06am On Oct 01, 2009
rokiatu:

I really hope that stuff is true, cause I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Aamir also kiss

repeat dat again. honestly his acting is out of this world.
Re: All Shahrukh Khan Fans Come In by sexyLeamon(f): 1:53pm On Oct 03, 2009
Tag Heuer press conference:

[url=http://www.ndtv.com/news/videos/vide, php?id=1162799]http://www.ndtv.com/news/videos/vide, php?id=1162799 [/url]
Re: All Shahrukh Khan Fans Come In by Nobody: 12:02pm On Oct 04, 2009
there was a problem
Re: All Shahrukh Khan Fans Come In by sexyLeamon(f): 7:29am On Oct 05, 2009
Mid Day
Bollywood, Gauri, Shahrukh Khan, Italy, Birthday, Mannat

Late on Friday night, Shah Rukh and Gauri Khan left for Italy. The reason for the quiet getaway is to celebrate Gauri's birthday (on October cool.

As she turns 40, SRK's biwi wanted to do something special to say goodbye to the 30s.
Re: All Shahrukh Khan Fans Come In by rayzbay(f): 8:35pm On Oct 05, 2009
wishing gauri a happy birthday.srk phone number is 6486116/6281413.source is from http://www.10ka20.com/bollywood-stars-phone-numbers.html.
Re: All Shahrukh Khan Fans Come In by rayzbay(f): 8:38pm On Oct 05, 2009
wink :d

Re: All Shahrukh Khan Fans Come In by Nobody: 2:43pm On Oct 07, 2009
rayzbay:

wishing gauri a happy birthday.srk phone number is 6486116/6281413.source is from http://www.10ka20.com/bollywood-stars-phone-numbers.html.
are you sure?
Re: All Shahrukh Khan Fans Come In by rayzbay(f): 8:58pm On Oct 07, 2009
are you sure?
very sure i went there myself though i discovered d site by chance
Re: All Shahrukh Khan Fans Come In by Nobody: 1:35pm On Oct 08, 2009
have you try calling him before?
Re: All Shahrukh Khan Fans Come In by rayzbay(f): 11:41pm On Oct 08, 2009
have you try calling him before?
have not try calling him cos i don think it is going to get true in Nigeria.
Re: All Shahrukh Khan Fans Come In by sexyLeamon(f): 1:20pm On Oct 11, 2009
Re: All Shahrukh Khan Fans Come In by dani1luv: 2:49pm On Oct 11, 2009
:d
Re: All Shahrukh Khan Fans Come In by Nobody: 2:19pm On Oct 14, 2009
he look handsome can't wait for my name is khan kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: All Shahrukh Khan Fans Come In by sexyLeamon(f): 9:43am On Oct 18, 2009
Honorary Black Belt in Taekwondo for SRK

Re: All Shahrukh Khan Fans Come In by sexyLeamon(f): 9:46am On Oct 18, 2009
Honorary Black Belt in Taekwondo for SRK

Re: All Shahrukh Khan Fans Come In by rayzbay(f): 9:04pm On Oct 18, 2009
is he learning taekwando .
Re: All Shahrukh Khan Fans Come In by sexyLeamon(f): 1:40pm On Oct 20, 2009
[b]The recent teaser promos of Vipul Shah’s London Dreams has irked Shah Rukh Khan no end. The trailers, which went on air last week, shows Salman Khan being checked at the airport and having to go through the metal detector a few times. Although the scene is a comic one, it is clear that it is a dig at the recent SRK airport controversy.

A close friend of SRK said, “When SRK learnt about the promo, he dismissed the fact by saying that the film was shot long before and it could just be a co-incidence as far as the scene is concerned. However, ever since the promos have gone on air, SRK’s phone has been ringing away. Everyone thinks that the scene is mocking his own airport fiasco. When SRK himself saw the promo, he did not feel offended but he does feel that the scene have been deliberately inserted to poke fun at him.

When SRK-airport scene became national news, Salman had made a public statement that such airport checks are a common phenomenon and that there is nothing different or serious about what SRK had to go through. Vipul however, made full use of the situation and shot the promo in such a way that it will catch eye balls.[/b]
Re: All Shahrukh Khan Fans Come In by rayzbay(f): 7:24pm On Oct 20, 2009
I don't think dis guy called salman khan as any sense.he is d one who suppose2 stand up and fit 4 srk due 2 d fact dat they have d same surname and i know he would have gone trough srk experience once b/4 but all h does is 2 mock him or is he jealous of srk popularity or he is angry at d fact dat srk was invited to America and not him.
Re: All Shahrukh Khan Fans Come In by rasheedmd: 7:39pm On Oct 20, 2009
he's da best as far as I'm concern ON BOLLYWOOD IADMIRE HIM SOOOOOOOOO MUCH
Re: All Shahrukh Khan Fans Come In by sexyLeamon(f): 2:47am On Oct 21, 2009
rasheedmd:

he's da best as far as I'm concern ON BOLLYWOOD IADMIRE HIM SOOOOOOOOO MUCH
i believe, only one post and dat is on srk shocked
Re: All Shahrukh Khan Fans Come In by sexyLeamon(f): 6:57am On Oct 26, 2009
the 25th of October, was Shah Rukh and Gauri's 18th wedding anniversary.

On this very special occasion I would love to send them both my best wishes, and my prayers that God will continue to bless them with many more wonderful years of happiness kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

Re: All Shahrukh Khan Fans Come In by sexyLeamon(f): 7:01am On Oct 26, 2009
and here is a hot video of them on the ramp. it must watch for SRK fans

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dKQwDxJwgWg&feature=related
Re: All Shahrukh Khan Fans Come In by Nobody: 12:46pm On Oct 27, 2009
sexyLeamon:

the 25th of October, was Shah Rukh and Gauri's 18th wedding anniversary.

On this very special occasion I would love to send them both my best wishes, and my prayers that God will continue to bless them with many more wonderful years of happiness kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

all the best to them srk have proven his true love over
the years my best wishes goes out to them kiss

sexyLeamon:

and here is a hot video of them on the ramp. it must watch for SRK fans

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dKQwDxJwgWg&feature=related
omg I just slap myself for thinking his wife was not pretty
shocked shocked
Re: All Shahrukh Khan Fans Come In by sexyLeamon(f): 12:52pm On Oct 27, 2009
rokiatu:

all the best to them srk have proven his true love over
the years my best wishes goes out to them kiss
omg I just slap myself for thinking his wife was not pretty shocked shocked
that was my reaction exactly when I first saw it grin
Re: All Shahrukh Khan Fans Come In by Nobody: 1:00pm On Oct 27, 2009
na wao am still shock shocked
Re: All Shahrukh Khan Fans Come In by rayzbay(f): 8:51am On Oct 29, 2009
the pair of d khan couple as proved 2 d worlddat not all celebrity marriage must end in divorce and also dat their marriage is going stronger.keep it up kiss kiss

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

Abubakar Khalid: Wizkid's Childhood Friend Searching For Him For Over 12 Years / "I Am The Cutest": Danniie, Jay-Jay Okocha's Daughter Shares New Pictures / Destiny Etiko Celebrates Her Birthday With Braless Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.