Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,147 members, 7,815,018 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:56 AM

All Shahrukh Khan Fans Come In - Celebrities (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / All Shahrukh Khan Fans Come In (97432 Views)

Fans Come For Akpororo Seriously Over New Photo / Jiah Khan’s Last Heartbreak Letter To Boyfriend Before Committing Suicide / Aamir Khan Mr Perfectionist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: All Shahrukh Khan Fans Come In by Nobody: 11:54am On Aug 22, 2009
the one with kareena is hot
Re: All Shahrukh Khan Fans Come In by rayzbay(f): 9:59pm On Aug 23, 2009
smiley :d

Re: All Shahrukh Khan Fans Come In by sexyLeamon(f): 11:58am On Aug 25, 2009
nice smiley
Re: All Shahrukh Khan Fans Come In by rayzbay(f): 1:04pm On Aug 25, 2009
;d wink

Re: All Shahrukh Khan Fans Come In by sexyLeamon(f): 1:34pm On Aug 25, 2009
oh I love dis music
Re: All Shahrukh Khan Fans Come In by sexyLeamon(f): 10:21am On Aug 27, 2009
[b]Shah Rukh Khan to don the lawyer’s garb for his forthcoming film, Jolly LLB; Akshay Kumar’s best friend Rakesh Upadhyay will co-produce it

By Kunal M Shah
Posted On Thursday, August 27, 2009 at 04:51:44 AM

For the first time, Shah Rukh Khan will play a lawyer in writer/director Subhash Kapoor’s film, Jolly LLB. This film will be produced by SRK’s Red Chillies Entertainment in association with Rakesh Upadhyay, who is a close aide of SRK’s closest competitor, Akshay Kumar. The film, which is based on a lawyer’s life, will be an expose on the judiciary system. Subhash had earlier directed a film on cricket Say Salaam India with Sanjay Suri, Vinay Pathak and Sandhya Mrudul.

Talking about SRK’s association with Rakesh, our source said, “Rakesh and SRK have been discussing various subjects for the past few months. SRK particularly liked this theme. If all goes well, the film will be on the floors by next year.”

Excited by the prospect of working with SRK, Subhash Kapoor said, “The film will take on the pros and cons of the judicial system. When we first had an appointment with SRK, he had given us about 45 minutes for the narration. However, we ended up discussing the film for over two hours. He took to the film in the first 20 minutes itself. He loved the film immensely. The film’s producer Rakesh Upadhyay is finalising the other details.”

When asked if SRK will co-produce the film, Rakesh Upadhyay said, “We have been talking about working together for a long time and this is the subject that we have zeroed in on. It is too early to say anything; we will make a formal announcement when everything is in place.”[/b]
Re: All Shahrukh Khan Fans Come In by adamabdul: 5:56pm On Aug 27, 2009
FINALLY SRK FOR INDIAN NATIONAL AWARD THE ONLY AWARD HE HAS NEVER WON

Mumbai: As the Information and Broadcasting (I&B) Ministry gets ready to announce the winners of the National Awards for 2007, buzz is that two of Bollywood's biggest stars Aamir and Shah Rukh Khan are in the contention for the Best Actor Award.

While Shah Rukh Khan has been nominated for his role as hockey coach Kabir Khan in Chak De India, Aamir Khan is in competition for his restrained performance as Art teacher Ram Shankar Nikumbh in Taare Zameen Par, Aamir Khan is also said to be in the running for Best Film for Taare Zameen Par - having directed and produced the film. News is that Darsheel Safari is also being considered for the Best child actor award for his performance as the dyslexic Ishaan Awasthi in the same film.

Shah Rukh Khan's home production, Om Shanti Om has also been nominated for a National Award in the best feature film for wholesome entertainment category. Aamir Khan earlier won an award in this category for Lagaan which he produced in 2001.

However neither Shah Rukh nor Aamir has ever won a national award for Best Actor yet in their career.

Meanwhile I&B Minister Ambika Soni is likely to announce the National Awards next week and President Pratibha Patil is scheduled to handover the awards in Delhi in October this year.
Re: All Shahrukh Khan Fans Come In by sexyLeamon(f): 9:08am On Aug 28, 2009
adamabdul:

FINALLY SRK FOR INDIAN NATIONAL AWARD THE ONLY AWARD HE HAS NEVER WON

While Shah Rukh Khan has been nominated for his role as hockey coach Kabir Khan in Chak De India, Aamir Khan is in competition for his restrained performance as Art teacher Ram Shankar Nikumbh in Taare Zameen Par, Aamir National Awards next week and President Pratibha Patil is scheduled to handover the awards in Delhi in October this year.

oh my God this will be hard. I love SRK so much but there is no denying Aamir is a genius period! Taare Zameen par is my favourite movie of all time. and Srk was marvellous in Chak De India. I think they should award they both.
Re: All Shahrukh Khan Fans Come In by rayzbay(f): 3:55pm On Aug 28, 2009
i pray srk gets d award.

Re: All Shahrukh Khan Fans Come In by rayzbay(f): 3:57pm On Aug 28, 2009
no vex. i did mistake. iposted d wrong picture.
Re: All Shahrukh Khan Fans Come In by rayzbay(f): 4:09pm On Aug 28, 2009
d rite one

Re: All Shahrukh Khan Fans Come In by rayzbay(f): 11:20pm On Sep 02, 2009
srk house

Re: All Shahrukh Khan Fans Come In by Nobody: 1:51pm On Sep 03, 2009
rayzbay:

srk house
wow awesome
Re: All Shahrukh Khan Fans Come In by lilshortym: 5:20pm On Sep 03, 2009
hey guys

just joined nairaland

i do love this page especially

could you tell me where i could get shah ruhk khan's latest films

i stay in abuja.

tnx
Re: All Shahrukh Khan Fans Come In by rayzbay(f): 7:39pm On Sep 05, 2009
sorry, i do not reside in abuja.

Re: All Shahrukh Khan Fans Come In by Nobody: 12:27pm On Sep 06, 2009
@lilshortym youtube
Re: All Shahrukh Khan Fans Come In by lilshortym: 1:20pm On Sep 08, 2009
yeah i tried but you know how it is in nigeria, downloading usually isn fun.

plus noting like watching it on a big screen grin
Re: All Shahrukh Khan Fans Come In by sexyLeamon(f): 1:22pm On Sep 08, 2009
@rayzz well done thanks for keeping this updated wink
Re: All Shahrukh Khan Fans Come In by rayzbay(f): 10:47pm On Sep 08, 2009
srk

Re: All Shahrukh Khan Fans Come In by sexyLeamon(f): 8:13am On Sep 10, 2009
pls vote for SRK HERE ASAP
Guys, vote for SRK here, he is far behing Salman here, vote everyone now!!

[url]http://movies.ndtv.com/NDTV-Show-Spe, x?ID=97#surfer[/url]
Re: All Shahrukh Khan Fans Come In by Nobody: 8:15am On Sep 10, 2009
page can not be found
Re: All Shahrukh Khan Fans Come In by agitator: 8:23am On Sep 10, 2009
rokiatu:

page can not be found
same here cry cry
Re: All Shahrukh Khan Fans Come In by rayzbay(f): 11:53pm On Sep 10, 2009
same here too.please post the rite link so we can vote 4 srk
Re: All Shahrukh Khan Fans Come In by sexyLeamon(f): 9:10am On Sep 11, 2009
oh am sorry guys, I guess the voting is over
Re: All Shahrukh Khan Fans Come In by sexyLeamon(f): 4:06am On Sep 16, 2009
Adi’s wishlist

Buzz has it that Aditya Chopra may direct Dhoom 3; ropes in Shah Rukh Khan and Hrithik Roshan

By Vicky Lalwani
Posted On Wednesday, August 26, 2009 at 03:19:10 AM

Hrithik Roshan
Shah Rukh Khan

Reclusive director Aditya Chopra, who is perfectly content to oversee and remote control the YRF empire while leaving the actual direction of the films to someone else, is now excited at the possibility of Dhoom 3, especially if his wish list of actors is satisfied.

Reportedly Shah Rukh Khan , who can never say no to Adi, has consented to be part of the film. An equally important role has been offered to Hrithik Roshan. Hrithik who is fastidious to a fault sometimes, is supposed to be mulling over the offer, even as he stays busy with his home production Kites and his new film with Sanjay Leela Bhansali, Guzaarish.

Abhishek Bachchan will of course reprise the Jay Dixit of the earlier two films and Uday Chopra will continue to play the lovable Ali who woos all the pretty girls.

But the icing on the very crowded cake will be that Aditya Chopra will direct the film. But, and this is a big but, only if all the said actors are in place.

But then, has anyone been known to refuse Adi? We think not.
Re: All Shahrukh Khan Fans Come In by Nobody: 5:26pm On Sep 19, 2009
I have been seeing this news since last year. undecided
Re: All Shahrukh Khan Fans Come In by sexyLeamon(f): 11:39am On Sep 21, 2009
A picture speaks a thousand words. Going by these, which were clicked yesterday, superstars Akshay Kumar and Shah Rukh Khan have forgotten all their differences about who is the No 1 star in Bollywood. Yesterday, they were seen together at Film City where Akshay was shooting for Blue while SRK was shooting an ad film.

Interestingly, it was SRK who took the initiative to meet Akshay by suddenly landing up on the sets of Blue. Akshay, of course, was pleasantly surprised by this unexpected visit from SRK.

A source present on the sets of the film said, “SRK walked in on the sets of Blue yesterday afternoon to meet Akshay. SRK was shooting nearby on floor no 12 for an ad film when he heard that Akshay was shooting on floor no 1 for Blue. There were some media persons who were present on the sets of Blue.

They were surprised to suddenly see SRK on the sets of Akshay’s film. As soon as he heard about SRK’s visit, Akshay came out of his vanity van to greet him. Their body language was very friendly.

The two stars chatted inside the vanity van for 20 minutes. They have been discussing the possibility of a joint venture. Earlier too they had discussed the possibility of doing a film together at Preity Zinta’s birthday party. Now they have taken their discussion a step ahead. The film will be jointly produced by SRK’s production company Red Chillies and Akshay’s Hari Om Productions.”

According to the source, both are keen to make a film together and they will be meeting again soon to take things further. “Akshay and SRK know that it will be nothing short of a dream cast if they are seen together in a film made by them,” said the source.

Re: All Shahrukh Khan Fans Come In by sexyLeamon(f): 11:40am On Sep 21, 2009
rokiatu:

I have been seeing this news since last year. undecided
hopefully dis one is true.
Re: All Shahrukh Khan Fans Come In by sexyLeamon(f): 1:04pm On Sep 24, 2009
The 50 people who matter today: 41-50
Published 24 September 2009

Print versionEmail a friendListenRSS41-50 on our diverse – and subjective – list of individuals, couples and families changing the world, for good and ill

42. Shahrukh Khan
Special K

For billions of people across Asia, Shahrukh Khan is the biggest star on earth. Since his film debut in 1992, King Khan has been the ruling monarch of Bollywood, the world's largest film industry. "I want people to scream and shout at me," he says. Which is lucky, as he is wildly popular in India, Pakistan and even Afghanistan, where his films were sold on the black market during Taliban rule. A Muslim hero in a Hindu nation, SRK, as he is affectionately known, is the symbol of a younger, confident, richer, globalised India.

[url=http://www.newstatesman.com/global-i, y-india-church]http://www.newstatesman.com/global-i, y-india-church [/url]

well deserve I will say
Re: All Shahrukh Khan Fans Come In by Nobody: 1:07pm On Sep 25, 2009
wow SRK and Akshay together, what a great setting kiss kiss
Re: All Shahrukh Khan Fans Come In by rayzbay(f): 10:35pm On Sep 26, 2009
good to be back on nairaland after some weeks without it
Re: All Shahrukh Khan Fans Come In by sexyLeamon(f): 6:22am On Sep 27, 2009
rayzbay:

good to be back on nairaland after some weeks without it
welcome dis thread missed u wink

rokiatu:

wow SRK and Akshay together, what a great setting kiss kiss
I know, I can't wait4 blue.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Abubakar Khalid: Wizkid's Childhood Friend Searching For Him For Over 12 Years / "I Am The Cutest": Danniie, Jay-Jay Okocha's Daughter Shares New Pictures / Destiny Etiko Celebrates Her Birthday With Braless Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.