Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,673 members, 7,955,471 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 06:51 AM

All Shahrukh Khan Fans Come In - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / All Shahrukh Khan Fans Come In (98496 Views)

Fans Come For Akpororo Seriously Over New Photo / Jiah Khan’s Last Heartbreak Letter To Boyfriend Before Committing Suicide / Aamir Khan Mr Perfectionist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: All Shahrukh Khan Fans Come In by sexyLeamon(f): 4:57am On Jan 12, 2009
cool cool

Re: All Shahrukh Khan Fans Come In by sexyLeamon(f): 5:00am On Jan 12, 2009
Bollywood arrives at Golden Globes

MUMBAI: When the Golden Globe Awards unfold at the Beverly Hilton in Los Angeles on Sunday, the Bollywood presence will be truly top-heavy.

Music maestro A R Rahman is in the running for the Best Original Score for the internationally acclaimed Danny Boyle film, SlumDog Millionaire (the film has already won 55 awards within two months of its release in the USA).

Bollywood will also be represented by Shah Rukh Khan, who has been pencilled in to present an award (a first at the Golden Globes for an Indian actor). Filmmaker Karan Johar, who is currently stationed in Los Angeles for the shooting of his My Name Is Khan, is also a special invitee at the awards ceremony.

Full text here
http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/M, ow/3944015.cms

watch the video here and watch out for srk

E! channel has updated news on the

[url]http://www.eonline.com/uberblog/redc, bes/index.html[/url]
Re: All Shahrukh Khan Fans Come In by sexyLeamon(f): 5:30am On Jan 12, 2009
SRK most popular quote part 2

"People say I am repetitive. But what if I repeat myself, so does history."

"It’s not that I wear fantastic clothes, it’s just that clothes look fantastic on me."
I know cheesy

"Macho is a man who is not insecure about his manhood. I'm not insecure about mine. so I'm Macho."
hmmmm cool

"You get the greatest things in life for just being nice."

"My wife gets very angry when I say this because she thinks it's too personal but I love making love. It's good for me, it's good for my skin."
yeah right that's my SRK grin

"The secret of my energy is that I don’t think negatively about anyone. I don’t waste my time on that. That makes a person energized in every which way."
true talk

"Acting is like writing a poem or painting a picture. You don’t stop just because you had made Mona Lisa…and you don’t know if you had made Mona Lisa. You cannot gauge, give paradigms or give marks to your own work.”

Friendship is a thread that ties another soul to soul."
wonderful

"If I need to kiss to portray romance then I'm not the actor I think I am."

"I was taught by my father that if you add humour to everything, life is going to be much easier."
agree

"I am SRK. I am publicity."
grin grin

"Everybody here keeps telling me, Shahrukh, come down, Shahrukh, come down, Shahrukh, come down, (from the stage to the audience) let me explain to you. For the last seventeen years all the competition has been saying the same thing. But I don't come down!"
Lmao very funny grin grin

"I don't need to walk a red carpet in a tuxedo for people to look at me I've always been like that".
now that is a fact kiss

quote from that "On being named the sexiest man on the planet, Khan told Eastern eye: "Me, really? Thanks. I feel too sexy to talk to anyone now! "
grin grin grin grin

"I promise everyone who is here that till the last breath of my life I will try and entertain you – I will dance, (and) sing as badly as I do. I will jump up and down and take off my shirt…”
one of my favourite love this

"Be graceful in defeat and gracious in victory"
wah

"My family has increased to a million "
a billion I will say

"I used to be very mischievous in school but teachers always forgave me seeing the beautiful dimples."

"life is not measured by the breaths you take, life is about the moments that take your breath away"
wah

"My day begins when Gauri opens her eyes and ends when she closes them."
how romantic

"Reach for the Moon, because if you fall, you'll land amongst the Stars."

"The reason that women love me is that they see in my eyes that I respect them … I love them from my heart."

so true, I dont know how he know about him self this much. His touching,respectable eyes always speaks the respect he has for ladies, and I am loving him more for that reason

“I never do a film for any other reason other than passion. I do it because I want to die doing it."

"If someone mentions a big star, I'm not the only big star. If it was written 'the biggest star', maybe. That is me. But a big star could be anyone."

Lmao this guy is funny again true cool

“If you like me raise your hands, if you don’t raise your standards.”
beautiful do not worry dear you are loved let the haters bark

"I'd rather sink trying to be different, than stay afloat like everyone else"

", It's about recognising your inner goodness. You don't need to be handsome to be beautiful. Inner heroism is what makes you beautiful."
man you are one in a billion kiss

AND THE BEST OF ALL IS

DOWN

and my favourite SRK quote is
"It´s not special to be special, it´s special to be ordinary." best quote ever

Re: All Shahrukh Khan Fans Come In by Afam4eva(m): 6:57pm On Jan 12, 2009
I love seeing Sharukk together with Kajol and Rani
Re: All Shahrukh Khan Fans Come In by adamabdul: 8:24pm On Jan 12, 2009
sexyleamon now i know you very well,you did not watch rab ne bana di jodi you are only pretending you did,what happen in rnbdj was she{anushka sharma} was about to marry but unfortunately her fiance died and her father was srks proffessor and he pleaded with srk to marry her i am asking of the guy that died not surinder sahni or raj
Re: All Shahrukh Khan Fans Come In by adamabdul: 8:27pm On Jan 12, 2009
you know what , i must confess that you are good.
Re: All Shahrukh Khan Fans Come In by sexyLeamon(f): 5:19am On Jan 17, 2009
adamabdul:

sexyleamon now i know you very well,you did not watch rab ne bana di jodi you are only pretending you did,what happen in rnbdj was she{anushka sharma} was about to marry but unfortunately her fiance died and her father was srks proffessor and he pleaded with srk to marry her i am asking of the guy that died not surinder sahni or raj
what are you on about? undecided

adamabdul:

you know what , i must confess that you are good.
tell me something I don't know grin grin anyway please try and help me update as well cause now I wouldn't be coming here so often smiley
Re: All Shahrukh Khan Fans Come In by sexyLeamon(f): 5:10am On Jan 29, 2009
Shah Rukh Khan has been offered the role of Mogambo in Mr India 2

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If all goes well, Shah Rukh Khan will return to his bad boy image, which catapulted him to success. Shah Rukh has been offered the role of the famous villain Mogambo in Shekhar Kapur's Mr India 2. The film is a sequel to the 1987 hit Mr India starring Anil Kapoor and Sridevi and will be produced by Manmohan Shetty and Boney Kapoor.

Apparently, Shekhar, who is good friends with Shah Rukh made this offer to SRK recently.Whether Shah Rukh has given his nod of consent is not known. But Shekhar, who is incharge of the creatives of the film, is very keen that Shah Rukh accepts his offer. Till now, Shekhar has been very discreet about it. SRK too is expected to keep a low profile about the role until he agrees to take up the challenge. A source close to Shekhar said, “Shekhar is not making Paani now. So all his energies are now focussed towards getting the casting of Mr India 2 right.”

But why SRK? Our source explained, “This film will also star Anil Kapoor and Sridevi as in the original but the script has been turned to be make it more villain centric. Today, there are very few villains who have the towering personality required for the Mogambo type of role, which was played with flourish by the late Amrish Puri in the original. And who better than Shah Rukh, who has excelled in negative roles like Baazigar and Darr, to play the role?”

Apparently, K K Menon was the earlier choice and was also in talks with the makers. However, with the script now being turned around to be villain-centric, it was the need of the hour to rope in a big star for the role.

The source added, “It will be the role of a lifetime for Shah Rukh. There will tremendous curiosity about how he enacts it. Yes, the film Mr India is a big name by itself but people will flock to the theatres more because Shah Rukh is getting into the shoes of Amrish Puri than for the film itself.”

So who will direct the film? Could it be Shekhar now that Paani is on the backburner? Our source said, “That is a decision which has still not been taken. Shekhar is keen that Anurag Basu should take on the mantle but Anurag is busy with Kites till March and Shekhar wants to begin Mr India 2 before that.”

When contacted about SRK doing Mogambo's role, Boney said, “Mr India is a brand which has to be nurtured. The recall value of this film is high. So who wouldn't want the best of everything? Whatever Shekhar is doing (read: casting), he is doing entirely on his own.”

We checked with Manmohan Shetty about the details. He claimed that he didn't know that Shah Rukh was the first choice for Mogambo. Manmohan said, “The casting of Mr India 2 is entirely Shekhar's domain.”

Despite repeated calls and a text message, Shekhar did not revert.
Re: All Shahrukh Khan Fans Come In by sexyLeamon(f): 1:09am On Feb 06, 2009
latest pic

Re: All Shahrukh Khan Fans Come In by sexyLeamon(f): 12:44am On Feb 09, 2009
latest srk news

I’ve gifted my entire life to my wife: SRK
February 4th, 2009 - 9:46 pm ICT by IANS

New Delhi, Feb 4(IANS) Returning compliments, flattering girls, accepting flowers, signing autographs and praising his wife Gauri Khan, Bollywood star Shah Rukh Khan was at his romantic best at a press conference here Wednesday.“I have gifted my entire life to Gauri,” Shah Rukh told reporters when asked whether his forthcoming film “Billu Barber”, releasing Feb 13, was a Valentine’s Day gift for his wife.

“She produces all my movies and only if the film does well, she accepts any gifts. If my movie flops, then she does not accept any gift. I feel ‘Billu Barber’ is a beautiful film about relationships, love and friendship. I also have a good part in the film along with Irrfan Khan and Lara Dutta. If the film works well, my wife will accept a gift otherwise she will throw me out of the house,” he quipped.

The actor, who is nursing a shoulder injury, says he has not made any Valentine’s Day plans yet due to his medical condition.

“I want to get done with this surgery so I don’t think it is a good time to plan for Valentine’s Day. Right now, I am very much concerned about my arm,” he maintained.

The crowd went berserk from the moment he entered the lobby of the swish Emporio Mall, where he came as the brand ambassador of Swiss watch brand Tag Heuer.

A young die-hard fan of the actor couldn’t shy away from shouting “Shah Rukh, we love you” in the middle of the press conference and the actor was quick enough to respond.

He said: “I love you too sweetie. Let’s get married soon after this. Whenever I come to Delhi, I keep getting married - it’s a thing with me. I like Delhi girls a lot but girl, my daughter would be as old you after a few years.”:

To another young journalist, who intended to ask Shah Rukh’s opinion on Shilpa Shetty’s entry into the Indian Premier League (IPL) that was announced Monday, the superstar quipped that she resembled Shilpa’s younger sister Shamita and that he would love to do a “Baazigar 2” with her.

King Khan, as he is popularly known, obliged nearly every young child present there by shaking hands with them besides signing autographs and also accepting little tokens of love like roses and pens from them.
Re: All Shahrukh Khan Fans Come In by sexyLeamon(f): 12:48am On Feb 09, 2009
srk at BB Press Conference

Re: All Shahrukh Khan Fans Come In by sexyLeamon(f): 12:50am On Feb 09, 2009
Favourite SRK sigg

Re: All Shahrukh Khan Fans Come In by sexyLeamon(f): 12:58am On Feb 09, 2009
kiss

Re: All Shahrukh Khan Fans Come In by sexyLeamon(f): 12:59am On Feb 09, 2009
kiss

Re: All Shahrukh Khan Fans Come In by sexyLeamon(f): 1:03am On Feb 09, 2009
kiss kiss kiss

Re: All Shahrukh Khan Fans Come In by sexyLeamon(f): 1:07am On Feb 09, 2009
kiss

Re: All Shahrukh Khan Fans Come In by sexyLeamon(f): 1:09am On Feb 09, 2009
kiss kiss

Re: All Shahrukh Khan Fans Come In by sexyLeamon(f): 12:48am On Feb 10, 2009
more sigg

Re: All Shahrukh Khan Fans Come In by sexyLeamon(f): 12:52am On Feb 10, 2009
kiss kiss

Re: All Shahrukh Khan Fans Come In by sexyLeamon(f): 12:53am On Feb 10, 2009
kiss kiss

Re: All Shahrukh Khan Fans Come In by sexyLeamon(f): 12:54am On Feb 10, 2009
kiss kiss

Re: All Shahrukh Khan Fans Come In by sexyLeamon(f): 12:57am On Feb 10, 2009
kiss kiss

Re: All Shahrukh Khan Fans Come In by sexyLeamon(f): 12:58am On Feb 10, 2009
kiss kiss

Re: All Shahrukh Khan Fans Come In by sexyLeamon(f): 1:00am On Feb 10, 2009
kiss

Re: All Shahrukh Khan Fans Come In by sexyLeamon(f): 1:01am On Feb 10, 2009
kiss kiss

Re: All Shahrukh Khan Fans Come In by sexyLeamon(f): 1:01am On Feb 10, 2009
kiss kiss

Re: All Shahrukh Khan Fans Come In by sexyLeamon(f): 1:03am On Feb 10, 2009
kiss kiss

Re: All Shahrukh Khan Fans Come In by sexyLeamon(f): 1:04am On Feb 10, 2009
kiss kiss kiss

Re: All Shahrukh Khan Fans Come In by sexyLeamon(f): 1:05am On Feb 10, 2009
kiss kiss

Re: All Shahrukh Khan Fans Come In by sexyLeamon(f): 1:08am On Feb 10, 2009
kiss

Re: All Shahrukh Khan Fans Come In by MadMax1(f): 1:16pm On Feb 10, 2009
Girl this is some serious luv right here. Not a real fan of the guy. Seen quite a few of his movies. He and Kajol have fantastic chemistry: great screen pair. He was great in DON and Kal Ho Naa Ho (If only he hadn't taken like, ten thousand years to die in the film)
Re: All Shahrukh Khan Fans Come In by sexyLeamon(f): 4:59am On Feb 11, 2009
Mad_Max:

Girl this is some serious luv right here.
yea I have terrible cursh on him

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Sophia Momodu Fires Back At Davido: 'I Curse The Day I Met You Kid’ (pics) / Dayo Amusa: Why I Made My HIV Status Public / Janemena Reacts To Prince Kpokpogri Leaked Audio On Dirty Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.