Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,179 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:54 AM

All Shahrukh Khan Fans Come In - Celebrities (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / All Shahrukh Khan Fans Come In (97449 Views)

Fans Come For Akpororo Seriously Over New Photo / Jiah Khan’s Last Heartbreak Letter To Boyfriend Before Committing Suicide / Aamir Khan Mr Perfectionist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: All Shahrukh Khan Fans Come In by sexyLeamon(f): 8:29am On Mar 19, 2009
kiss

Re: All Shahrukh Khan Fans Come In by sexyLeamon(f): 8:30am On Mar 19, 2009
photoshoot

kiss

kiss kiss kiss

Re: All Shahrukh Khan Fans Come In by sexyLeamon(f): 6:21am On Mar 21, 2009
Shahrukh never was King Khan: Aamir

In yet another display of his characteristic frankness, Aamir Khan has said he doesn’t think Shahrukh Khan has ever been the ‘King Khan’.

They may not be archrivals, but they aren’t the best of buddies either. Often Aamir and SRK have taken swipes at each other through media, but they have always maintained that it was nothing more than good humoured banter. However, recently when SRK said in an interview that he hasn’t liked some of the things that Aamir has said about him, it was clear that not all was well between the two Khans. Aamir, in response, said SRK fails to understand his humour.

Now, Aamir has taken another dig at SRK who’s often heard proclaiming himself as the undisputed superstar of Bollywood.

While appearing on CNN's special edition of Talk Asia, Aamir was asked how he felt dethroning SRK from the throne of King Khan after the stupendous success of his last film Ghajini .

"I had absolutely no intention of kicking Shah Rukh off his pedestal. Though I have to say, I don't think he ever was on it." Aamir’s reply was straightforward.

In addition, Aamir went on to say that in his opinion none can dethrone Amitabh Bachchan .

"In my opinion, the actor who I really look up to is Mr. Amitabh Bachchan. He is someone whose work I really like, a fantastic actor and the kind of stardom Mr. Bachchan has seen, none of us can ever hope to see," Aamir said.

When Aamir was asked about this year’s multiple Oscar winning film Slumdog Millionaire , the actor said he wasn’t impressed with the movie.

"I thought the movie was well intended. It was a very sincere attempt, but it didn't touch me personally, and I suspect it because I'm not used to watching Indians speak English, all these slum kids talking in English, it's strange," said Aamir.

Aamir is presently busy with Raju Hirani’s film 3 Idiots and is overseeing the production of three films – Delhi Belly , Dhobi Ghaat and an untitled film.
Re: All Shahrukh Khan Fans Come In by Nobody: 7:00pm On Mar 22, 2009
Hey Sexxy, was that last pic a motion picture? I suppose that shlda be Amir et Sharukh aite?
However kip us to date with em nuws.
Am a great fan of him. King khan!
Re: All Shahrukh Khan Fans Come In by sexyLeamon(f): 8:52am On Mar 24, 2009
brein:

Am a great fan of him. King khan!
kool now I like you. anyone who like king khan is in my loveable boat grin wink
Re: All Shahrukh Khan Fans Come In by sexyLeamon(f): 9:41am On Mar 24, 2009
I would have loved to do Dostana with Shahrukh Saif[b][/b]

Exceprts from Saif Ali Khans interview, I have only kept the parts related to SRK

Which actors would he regard as his buddies?
Friends certainly don’t grow like trees in the film industry. The ideal way is to keep a healthy professional relationship with your colleagues. With some actors you enjoy your work.

What about Akshay Kumar, Ajay Devgan, Shah Rukh Khan and Salman Khan whom he has acted with?
I don’t know about Akshay Kumar. Did I really ever enjoy acting with him? He’s always been pretty much on his own trip. Ajay Devgan is easygoing, cool, never the sort to feel insecure. And Salman Khan is the tough guy with the classic soft heart, he’s very protective like a big brother.
As for Shah Rukh Khan, he advised me to take my career more seriously, I used to be a bit cavalier about things. After Kal Ho Na Ho, I understood that I had to establish my credentials as a solo hero, which I did with Hum Tum.

Would Shah Rukh Khan and he have been comfortable about doing a Dostana?
I would have loved to do Dostana with Shah Rukh, and we would not have chickened out like Abhishek Bachchan-John Abraham did. For the climax, we would have kissed each other on the lips. It’s high time someone did a full-on Brokeback Mountain here.
Re: All Shahrukh Khan Fans Come In by Nobody: 12:49am On Mar 26, 2009
U like me u say bur u didnt an@wer me ?s.
Xcept u meant it d other way round
Re: All Shahrukh Khan Fans Come In by sexyLeamon(f): 7:40am On Mar 26, 2009
brein:

U like me u say bur u didnt an@wer me ?s.
Xcept u meant it d other way round
which question?
Re: All Shahrukh Khan Fans Come In by sexyLeamon(f): 6:20am On Mar 30, 2009
Shah Rukh Khan and Preity Zinta to campaign for Congress

KANPUR: Congress has said that Bollywood actors Shah Rukh Khan and Preity Zinta will canvass for the party in the run-up to the Lok Sabha polls.

Union minister of state for home and Congress' third-time candidate from the city Sri Prakash Jaiswal said that filmstars Shah Rukh Khan, Preity Zinta, Govinda and Nagma will campaign for the party and participate in rallies and roadshows.

He said though Govinda is a Congress leader, Nagma had been an active worker and campaigned for the party in earlier elections.

Asked if Khan and Preity will be able to campaign following the busy IPL schedule, Jaiswal said they will spare time for the purpose.

On party's alliance with SP in Uttar Pradesh, the leader said that he had met party general secretary Amar Singh in this regard on High Command's order and the final decision will be taken by the party.

Jaiswal, however, said whether Congress reaches an alliance with SP or not will have no bearing on its relationship with the Mulayam Singh Yadav-led party and the two parties will continue to support each other.
Re: All Shahrukh Khan Fans Come In by Nobody: 11:08am On Apr 05, 2009
Can u list all em' movies the dude's featured in?
Re: All Shahrukh Khan Fans Come In by sexyLeamon(f): 5:48am On Apr 07, 2009
read from page one
Re: All Shahrukh Khan Fans Come In by sexyLeamon(f): 6:19am On Apr 09, 2009
2 SRK film releases to clash with 2 Salman releases 2009 (Khan Wars continue)

SRK and Salman to clash with their next two big releases coming out the same weekends

The Sallu-SRK showdown at Katrina Kaif's birthday is ancient history. Now the mega stars have two films coming on the same dates.

The industry is gearing up for another clash at the marquee. Sources swear that it is Salman who is hell-bent on having all his forthcoming releases to go head-on with Shah Rukh and wants to beat him at the box-office!

Inspired by Aamir?

A source in the industry reveals, "Salman was really happy to see how Aamir took on Shah Rukh when Rab Ne Bana Di Jodi and Ghajini released a few weeks apart and Aamir emerged the winner.

Now Sallu feels he can take on Shah Rukh and beat him at the numbers game when their movies release on the same weekend. Sallu's Wanted and SRK's Dulha Mil Gaya will release July 3."

Race goes on

The source further adds, "That's not all. Salman also wants to wrap up his next biggie, Veer and make it release along with Shah Rukh and Karan Johar's My Name is Khan.

Before this, the release date of the film was unconfirmed but the two are looking at a year-end release.

While Veer has been shooting around the clock in Rajasthan, My Name is Khan has another shooting stint in San Francisco in the next few weeks. In fact, Sallu jokingly refers to Karan's film as My Name Is Mrs Khan."

Date not locked

Mudassar Aziz, the director of Dulha Mil Gaya says, "We haven't locked on a date as yet for the film but I am sure we are coming out in July.

July 3 seems like a good date. But then, cautiously adds, "I'm aware that Wanted is coming out on the same date but both the films are getting post-production work done, if any slip-ups either one of us could see the date changing.

I respect Salmanbhai's work a lot and take his releases seriously."

Can't dictate terms

Boney Kapoor, the producer of Wanted says, "This is news to me that even Dulha Mil Gaya is releasing on July 3. I am releasing Wanted on the same day.

If it's destiny, we can't fight it. Everyone has their own space and I can't dictate terms for other films. If they are also releasing the same day, they are welcome to."
Re: All Shahrukh Khan Fans Come In by adamabdul: 5:57pm On Apr 14, 2009
what i hate about shahrukh khan
Re: All Shahrukh Khan Fans Come In by Nobody: 3:57pm On Apr 15, 2009
Is that ?
Re: All Shahrukh Khan Fans Come In by adamabdul: 1:11pm On Apr 17, 2009
he is dying coz he smokes too much sad sad
Re: All Shahrukh Khan Fans Come In by sexyLeamon(f): 5:56am On Apr 22, 2009
adamabdul:

he is dying coz he smokes too much sad sad
yeah that is the problem but he is not dying
Re: All Shahrukh Khan Fans Come In by sexyLeamon(f): 7:50am On Apr 22, 2009
kiss

Re: All Shahrukh Khan Fans Come In by sexyLeamon(f): 8:02am On Apr 22, 2009
kiss

Re: All Shahrukh Khan Fans Come In by sexyLeamon(f): 8:06am On Apr 22, 2009
kiss

Re: All Shahrukh Khan Fans Come In by sexyLeamon(f): 8:10am On Apr 22, 2009
kiss

Re: All Shahrukh Khan Fans Come In by adamabdul: 1:55pm On Apr 22, 2009
sexyLeamon:

yeah that is the problem but he is not dying
if you watch inner and outer world of sharukh khan he has confessed that he has cancer
Re: All Shahrukh Khan Fans Come In by sexyLeamon(f): 6:47am On Apr 24, 2009
adamabdul:

if you watch inner and outer world of sharukh khan he has confessed that he has cancer
I HAVE WATCH IT AND I NEVER HEARD HIM SAY THAT WHERE DID YOU GET THAT FROM? please stop it!
Re: All Shahrukh Khan Fans Come In by adamabdul: 3:17pm On Apr 24, 2009
sexyLeamon:

I HAVE WATCH IT AND I NEVER HEARD HIM SAY THAT WHERE DID YOU GET THAT FROM? please stop it!
I LOVE SRK MORE THAN YOU DO VISIT IMDB.COM AND SEARCH FOR SHAHRUKH KHAN.THERE IS A FORUM THERE AND YOU WILL SEE FANS DISCUSS ABOUT IT THERE
Re: All Shahrukh Khan Fans Come In by adamabdul: 3:30pm On Apr 24, 2009
sorry it is his father that died of cancer and not him,i thought he was talking about himself i watched the scene again
Re: All Shahrukh Khan Fans Come In by sexyLeamon(f): 8:40am On Apr 30, 2009
adamabdul:

sorry it is his father that died of cancer and not him,i thought he was talking about himself i watched the scene again
I thought you know and loved him more than me? grin
Re: All Shahrukh Khan Fans Come In by sexyLeamon(f): 9:01am On Apr 30, 2009
Kareena, Kajol team up with Karan Johar! (SRK maybe involved)

Karan Johar The man who knows how to create casting coups, Karan Johar has repeated history by roping in Kareena Kapoor and Kajol once again for his next.

Karan has reportedly planned another flick with these actresses, with whom he worked in Kabhi Khushi Kabhie Gham eight years back. The movie won’t be directed by Karan but by Siddharth Malhotra, the grandson of legendary villain Prem Nath.

It’s believed that this film will be based on the 1998 Hollywood hit ‘Stepmom’. According to sources, Karan has finalized Kajol and Kareena for this project. Karan, who is directing his My Name Is Khan with his lucky charm Kajol, wants to take her for this women-centric film. And since it’s a Karan Johar production, it’s granted that Kareena won’t say no to him.

Speculations are also rife about Shahrukh Khan , the actor who is a regular face in Karan’s films, he may play the husband with two women in his life. As for now, the remaining details of the movie are not available.

Well, who can forget ‘Kabhi Khushi Kabhi Gham’, the movie which showcased the amazing Shahrukh-Kajol chemistry, the sexy ‘Pooh’ Kareena Kapoor paired with stylish Hrithik Roshan and Amitabh and Jaya Bachchan ’s incredible bonhomie. Though Karan is not wielding the director’s baton this time around, we can expect Siddharth to at least create a fraction of that magic we saw in 2001.
Re: All Shahrukh Khan Fans Come In by adamabdul: 6:38pm On Apr 30, 2009
sexyLeamon:

I thought you know and loved him more than me? grin
ABSOLUTELY,DEFINITEL,SURELY,NO DOUBT,AND ANY OTHER WORD THAT FITS THERE
Re: All Shahrukh Khan Fans Come In by sexyLeamon(f): 6:14am On May 04, 2009
adamabdul:

ABSOLUTELY,DEFINITEL,SURELY,NO DOUBT,AND ANY OTHER WORD THAT FITS THERE
go and tatto his name on your hand, then I will know your serious grin
Re: All Shahrukh Khan Fans Come In by sexyLeamon(f): 6:21am On May 08, 2009
SRK and Aamir
[b]Recently, megastars Aamir Khan and Shah rukh Khan appeared together at an event called ‘Fair Rights for Friday Night’ to explain the Bombay film industry’s stand on profit-sharing with multiplexes. As many remarked, it would be wonderful to see the two stars together on-screen. However, it would be considerably difficult. To understand why it requires exploring the cine-mythic spaces of both and delving into the recent history of the nation.

Both actors have redefined the idea behind ‘filmstars’. Their characters wander the world with the wonder of a traveller, returning to a soul that believes equally in the divine, the individual and the social.

Aamir Khan appeared on-screen in late 1980s and was an overnight sensation. He carved out an extraordinary filmic space, playing ‘everyday underdogs’, organising work through path-breaking moves new to an entropic film industry. In 1993, however, the unthinkable happened. After two notable filmic beginnings, SRK burst onto the screen powered by the force of psychosis. His manic thirst for revenge in Baazigar held a strange but strong attraction for audiences.

Against a backdrop of social unrest, SRK portrayed more screen villains, an insane stalker, a demented lover. With each successive psycho, he endeared himself more to viewers who loved his stammering deliveries, his shaky laughter and tightly-controlled overacting.

Then, DDLJ happened and it removed ‘Bombay’ from Bombay cinema. SRK was a Shammi Kapoor-like lover-boy cavorting against Swiss hills, New York nightclubs and the Thames. Bombay cinema now féted cosmopolitan mobility alongside conservative ‘Hindu Punjabi roots’. SRK encouraged a new cult of filmic personality, exploiting bodily appeal, engineering film gimmickry and boasting a love of money that broke all notions of brashness. SRK played unabashedly to India’s newly-moneyed middle class. In all this, Aamir Khan’s brand of cinema dug its heels deeper into Indian soil. His most noteworthy screen character was Bhuvan. Lagaan’s nomination at the Academy Awards took Aamir to a new, cosmopolitan viewership. Then, with an ‘airy’ Akash in Dil Chahta Hai, a rich Bombay playboy in a ‘business class’ world, Aamir’s range of characters dealt with the marginal, peasants, sportsmen, drop-outs and terrorists who challenge the system with varying results.

Around his 2006 blockbuster Rang De Basanti, India’s honeymoon with liberalisation was beginning to wane. With farmers’ suicides, soaring crime rates and crumbling infrastructure no longer easily swept under mall sales, Aamir’s ‘DJ’, advocating the vigilante killing of corrupt politicians, clicked. SRK’s lover-boys remained entertaining but rang a tad hollow against reports of the ill-treatment of Indian brides wedded to NRI grooms, limits closing on Indian emigration and indeed, the quiet appearance of the global recession.

Recently, the two stars have attempted switch-arounds with their roles. SRK’s portrayal of a Muslim hockey coach in Chak De India and later, a stodgy, small-town husband display his attempts to break out of his own glossy mould. Aamir’s ‘smash-hit’ portrayal of a millionaire seeking violent revenge in Ghajini displays his moving away from characters grounded in the social, legal and mundanely sane. They reflect the twists and turns India is taking as its new history unfolds. Its popular culture mirrors its emotions and mischievously suggests its dreams. The movements of its stars reflect changes in audiences, driven by transformations in experience, politics, landscapes and ideas.

Casting Aamir and SRK together would be an enormous filmic feat. Two diametrically opposed meta-characters, rooted in deeply contradictory socio-cinematic terrains, might be reconciled. Perhaps some of the biggest divergences in recent Indian history might find common ground. Until then, we-the-viewers can only be grateful for ‘Friday nights’ and their promise.[/b]
Re: All Shahrukh Khan Fans Come In by sexyLeamon(f): 9:30am On May 12, 2009
latest srk news

After Priyanka Chopra it was Shah Rukh Khan’s turn to host a party for their common Hollywood pal Gerard Butler. Despite smoking a peace pipe recently with Aamir Khan, it was too much to expect him to attend a party at Mannat but filling in was Imran Khan with girlfriend Avantika. Also seen was Farhan Akhtar, who is said to be negotiating with King Khan for the lead role in their film by Reema Kagti after Aamir turned it down. Anyways, as per tradition, the party went on till the wee hours,

(slideshow follows at link below but guests shown, no SRK picture here)

[url=http://www.dnaindia.com/slideshow.as, 252707&sldid=1]http://www.dnaindia.com/slideshow.as, 252707&sldid=1 [/url]

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (17) (Reply)

"I Am The Cutest": Danniie, Jay-Jay Okocha's Daughter Shares New Pictures / Abubakar Khalid: Wizkid's Childhood Friend Searching For Him For Over 12 Years / Destiny Etiko Celebrates Her Birthday With Braless Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.