Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,208 members, 7,822,074 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:37 AM

All Shahrukh Khan Fans Come In - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / All Shahrukh Khan Fans Come In (97475 Views)

Fans Come For Akpororo Seriously Over New Photo / Jiah Khan’s Last Heartbreak Letter To Boyfriend Before Committing Suicide / Aamir Khan Mr Perfectionist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: All Shahrukh Khan Fans Come In by sexyLeamon(f): 5:19am On Feb 27, 2009
Srk filmfare pics

Re: All Shahrukh Khan Fans Come In by sexyLeamon(f): 5:20am On Feb 27, 2009
kiss kiss kiss

Re: All Shahrukh Khan Fans Come In by sexyLeamon(f): 4:17am On Feb 28, 2009
Bollywood's 10 Most Powerful People

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[url]http://www.nogyan.com/SectionPages/S, w.aspx?aid=862[/url]
Shah Rukh Khan: The King Khan is Bollywood's biggest brand. The name itself in the credits is enough to draw the crowds to the cinema halls.

shahrukh is #1!!!!!!!!
Re: All Shahrukh Khan Fans Come In by sexyLeamon(f): 4:50am On Feb 28, 2009
Film Titles - What they mean --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To help those of us who don't speak Hindi, below is a list of film titles and what they mean in English.
Thanks to everyone who helped put it together.
If anyone violently disagrees, please post and I can edit it in after.

A
Anjaam - Result
B
Baadshah - King
Baazigar - Gambler/Juggler
C
Chaahat - Desire
Chak de India - Go India!
Chamatkar - Miracle
D
Dil Se - Fom the Heart
Deewana - Crazy
DTPH - The Heart is Crazy
DDLJ - The Lover Will Take the Bride Away
Dil Ashna Hai - Heart is acquainted to you/Heart knows you
H
Hum Tumare, - I am Yours my Love /I Belong To You Darling
J
Josh - Energy
K
Koyla - Coal/Ember
KKHH - Something is Happening
KANK - Never Say Goodbye
KHNH - Tomorrow May Never Come
K3G - SOmetimes Happiness, Sometimes Sorrow
M
Main Hoon Na - I'm Here for You
Maya Memsaab - Madam Maya
Mohabbatein - Love Stories
O
One2Ka4 - Something Doesn't Add Up (lit. 1 + 2 = 4)
P
PBDHH - But the Heart is Still Indian/Still Indian at heart
Paheli - Puzzle
Pardes - Foreign
R
Raju Ban Gaya, - Raju Became a Gentleman
Ram Jaane - God Knows
Rab Ne Bana Di Jodi - Match Made in Heaven ( lit:God Made the Couple)
S
Saathiyaan - Companion
Silsiilay - Affairs
Swades - Our Country
Z
Zemaana Deewana - Crazy Society
Re: All Shahrukh Khan Fans Come In by sexyLeamon(f): 4:57am On Mar 03, 2009
In this video SRK's colleagues, including Yash Chopra, Amitabh Bachan, Kajol, Anupam Kher, Farah Khan and others talk about Shah Rukh and what makes him such an ammazing actor, human and thus a LEGEND,

later in the video SRK talks (looking sooo cutee, ) about his favourite songs,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NMJzAOmxfFY
Re: All Shahrukh Khan Fans Come In by sexyLeamon(f): 5:23am On Mar 05, 2009
Sushmita upset with King Khan!
By Santosh Mishra on Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Actress Sushmita Sen is said to be upset with Shah Rukh Khan.
When asked about Shah Rukh Khan and Saif Ali Khan, who were not present at the Filmfare Award ceremony, Sushmita said “We won’t miss Shah Rukh and Saif.

We don’t look back, we look forward.” She was angry in her quote and it could have being noted. Before this, King Khan said that he won’t be able to appear in the ceremony due to his operation and Saif was not there due to some personal reasons.

It’s being said that Sushmita Sen and Shah Rukh Khan shares good relationship. Even in the movie Dulha Mil Gaya, Shah Rukh Khan was said to be in a special appearance. Sushimita is in the lead role of the movie, at the same time his friend Muddasar Aziz has directed it. It’s the first directorial debut of Muddasar. But later on King Khan refused to be a part of the movie project.

Sources claimed regarding this, that producer of the movie Vivek Vaswani wanted to promote the movie in the name of King Khan and that’s the reason Shah Rukh retracted. And after that Sushmita is said to be angry on this very act of Shah Rukh.

2008 was a bad year for Sushmita, without any release and this time she’s facing such hurdles. Now let’s see, what happens.
Re: All Shahrukh Khan Fans Come In by sexyLeamon(f): 4:35am On Mar 10, 2009
Aamir tops Filmfare Power List (SRK is #2)

Power list-2008
1. Aamir Khan
2. Shah Rukh Khan
3. Yash and Aditya Chopra
4. Ronnie Screwvala
5. Karan Johar
6. Akshay Kumar
7. Farhan Akhtar
8. A R Rahman
9. Hrithik Roshan
10. Kareena Kapoor
Re: All Shahrukh Khan Fans Come In by sexyLeamon(f): 7:00am On Mar 16, 2009
Abhishek: SRK has always been like an elder brother

comes as quite surprising to hear that Abhishek Bachchan - son of Bollywood Megastar Amitabh Bachchan (whom people look upon, who is an institution of inspiration for countless people, an actor par excellence, whose acting even the film fraternities swear by) considers Bollywood Baadshah - Shah Rukh Khan as his source of inspiration!

Recently AB's baby - Abhishek in a close conversation with Farhan Akhtar at the chat-show 'Oye Its Friday' was all praises for Shah Rukh and held that SRK is always like his elder brother with right advices & a very helpful person.

CHECK OUT: The Rocking DOSTANA of Farhan & Abhishek!

"SRK is somebody whom I have always looked upto. He's been always like an elder brother with his advice & very helpful in that way. He once told us a story which I think was fantastic. He said "Is Duniya mein do kism ke actor hote hain. They are like runners. One that runs because they have been chased and one that runs because they love running. So, be the actor that loves running. Don't act that you have to, means somebody is forcing you to act. Do it for the love of acting." And that's something I will always remember throughout my life. " Revealed Abhishek at the show.

After hearing this, all we can say is you truly possess the same modesty & generosity as your father (Big B) does when it comes to crediting others for their acts.
Re: All Shahrukh Khan Fans Come In by sexyLeamon(f): 6:00am On Mar 17, 2009
Whatever I do, they accept it: SRK

It’s Shah Rukh Khan all the way. Besides wooing people’s hearts with his arched eyebrows and dimpled smiles in his films, SRK has assured to entertain people through as many media as possible. After ruling Bollywood, Shah Rukh is back on TV and now we can even see him very often on sports channels, thanks to the IPL. “I have always believed that we have just one life and we should do as many things as possible in this lifetime. So right now I am involved in so many things simultaneously. But it’s not that I do everything, I just supervise,” says the owner of the Kolkata Knight Riders.

We know Shah Rukh is a sportsman himself, so to what extent is he involved with his team and their playing strategies? SRK replies, “It will be like one of them telling me how to act. My job is to just teach them one dance step everyday. As a rule, I don’t join them for their team meetings, I only enter the room once the meeting is over.” And his team is doing pretty well with just his emotional support and SRK is confident that his team will win. Though this time he won’t be with his team as he will be in London for an award ceremony, he is neither apprehensive nor nervous. “I always tell them to believe that whatever they are going to do will go wrong, and then give it your best shot. Chances are that everything will be fine.”

He says he can do several things together and we have no reasons to doubt that. He has his unlimited endorsements, which he thinks “are less than last year”, and his comeback on TV as quizmaster of a new show — Kya Aap Paanchvi Paas Se Tez Hain. “This show has children and is less formal, I am enjoying it. I am quite confident of its success,” says SRK, who will be hosting a quiz show for the second time.

The actor is everywhere. Not just in India but his second wax statue is going to be soon unveiled in Paris’s Grevin wax museum, which will make him the second Indian to get his wax statue made there after Mahatma Gandhi. His last two releases broke all box office records. So what is the mantra of his success? “I would never say that this is all because of me. I used to think that seven-eight years ago. But now, I think there is a section of the audience, that loves me unconditionally. Whatever I do, they accept it and love it,” he says emotionally.

Re: All Shahrukh Khan Fans Come In by sexyLeamon(f): 6:06am On Mar 17, 2009
srk latest tv ad

Re: All Shahrukh Khan Fans Come In by sexyLeamon(f): 6:06am On Mar 17, 2009
kiss

Re: All Shahrukh Khan Fans Come In by sexyLeamon(f): 6:07am On Mar 17, 2009
kiss

Re: All Shahrukh Khan Fans Come In by sexyLeamon(f): 6:08am On Mar 17, 2009
srk ans sus

Re: All Shahrukh Khan Fans Come In by sexyLeamon(f): 6:10am On Mar 17, 2009
kiss

Re: All Shahrukh Khan Fans Come In by sexyLeamon(f): 6:10am On Mar 17, 2009
kiss

Re: All Shahrukh Khan Fans Come In by sexyLeamon(f): 6:14am On Mar 17, 2009
Launch Of Watch-Southern Indian City

Re: All Shahrukh Khan Fans Come In by sexyLeamon(f): 6:17am On Mar 17, 2009
Tag Heuer Monaco 69 Timepiece

Re: All Shahrukh Khan Fans Come In by sexyLeamon(f): 6:18am On Mar 17, 2009
kiss

Re: All Shahrukh Khan Fans Come In by sexyLeamon(f): 6:19am On Mar 17, 2009
kiss

kiss

kiss

Re: All Shahrukh Khan Fans Come In by sexyLeamon(f): 6:20am On Mar 17, 2009
kiss

Re: All Shahrukh Khan Fans Come In by sexyLeamon(f): 6:21am On Mar 17, 2009
kiss

Re: All Shahrukh Khan Fans Come In by sexyLeamon(f): 6:22am On Mar 17, 2009
Tag Heuer Signature Series Watch

Re: All Shahrukh Khan Fans Come In by sexyLeamon(f): 6:23am On Mar 17, 2009
kiss

Re: All Shahrukh Khan Fans Come In by sexyLeamon(f): 6:23am On Mar 17, 2009
kiss

Re: All Shahrukh Khan Fans Come In by sexyLeamon(f): 6:25am On Mar 17, 2009
Shoppers Stops 'Start Something New' Campaign

Re: All Shahrukh Khan Fans Come In by sexyLeamon(f): 6:26am On Mar 17, 2009
kiss

Re: All Shahrukh Khan Fans Come In by sexyLeamon(f): 6:26am On Mar 17, 2009
kiss

Re: All Shahrukh Khan Fans Come In by sexyLeamon(f): 6:27am On Mar 17, 2009
kiss

Re: All Shahrukh Khan Fans Come In by sexyLeamon(f): 6:28am On Mar 17, 2009
kiss

Re: All Shahrukh Khan Fans Come In by sexyLeamon(f): 8:03am On Mar 17, 2009
with Aish

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

"I Am The Cutest": Danniie, Jay-Jay Okocha's Daughter Shares New Pictures / Abubakar Khalid: Wizkid's Childhood Friend Searching For Him For Over 12 Years / Destiny Etiko Celebrates Her Birthday With Braless Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.