Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,406 members, 7,819,439 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:19 PM

All Shahrukh Khan Fans Come In - Celebrities (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / All Shahrukh Khan Fans Come In (97459 Views)

Fans Come For Akpororo Seriously Over New Photo / Jiah Khan’s Last Heartbreak Letter To Boyfriend Before Committing Suicide / Aamir Khan Mr Perfectionist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: All Shahrukh Khan Fans Come In by sexyLeamon(f): 9:15am On May 16, 2009
It seems as soon as Kartik Versus Kartik wraps up, Farhan Akhtar will take time off to be with his kids. Then there's Shah Rukh Khan who is determined to forge a strong rapport with his kids during this summer. Especially now when SRK is on the verge of completing his only assignment My Name Is Khan he intends to spend a lot of time with both his children.In this, Shah Rukh seems to be united with Aamir who is currently on holiday with his son and daughter. Apparently, both of Aamir's children Junaid and Ira are very close to the mega-star.

See video at

[url]http://www.zoomtv.in/stories/Farhan-, with-kids/3034[/url]
Re: All Shahrukh Khan Fans Come In by sexyLeamon(f): 2:50am On May 20, 2009
with rani

Re: All Shahrukh Khan Fans Come In by sexyLeamon(f): 9:40am On May 26, 2009
Salman: I don’t have a problem with Shah Rukh

For the first time, Salman Khan directly spoke about his famous spat with Shah Rukh Khan at Katrina Kaif’s birthday bash last year. The duo has been warring after an alleged argument concerning their respective shows’ popularity erupted into a brawl.

We asked Salman, who is all set to host Dus Ka Dum’s season 2, whether he would object to Shah Rukh Khan being a special guest on his show. He coolly said, “If Sony brings him then he is more than welcome. Agar woh a gaye toh who khush naseeb hai. If Shah Rukh and Sony both wants to do an episode together then I don’t have a problem with it. It’s not a big deal.” But he also added, “Even if I did (have a problem with Khan), I wouldn’t discuss it publicly.”

Shah Rukh’s show Kya Aap Paanchvi Pass Se Tez Hai will not have a second season so clearly Salman is having the last laugh now. To this, he says, “I wish for everyone to do well, whether they are doing TV shows or films. If our work does not happen, how will the media and others get work. Kabhi kabhi Aamir ka bhi naam le lo meri maa. He is also collecting lots of money at the box office.”

There was news of a film project that hoped to bring the three powerful Khans (Shah Rukh, Aamir and Salman) together. To this, Salman suggest, “They should bring two of us together at a time. Like Shah Rukh-Aamir, me–Aamir, me-Shah Rukh,” while drilling in again, “I do not have a problem working with Shah Rukh. I am not getting married to him! You should ask him too whether he wants to do these projects or not.”

It will be interesting to see whether the channel dares to use SRK as an option for a special guest on DKD. Salman might act the thorough professional now, with his calm exterior, but he’s known for his temper tantrums on the sets.
Re: All Shahrukh Khan Fans Come In by sexyLeamon(f): 9:47am On May 26, 2009
with priyanka

Re: All Shahrukh Khan Fans Come In by sexyLeamon(f): 5:35am On Jun 02, 2009
I love God, in my own way. I am a firm believer in Him; my true friend. I don’t count the times I pray to Allah, because I am always praying in my heart, I don’t need to show how I pray or count how many times I pray. I don’t seek God. I find Him in everything and everywhere. The first time I prayed to God was when my mother lay dying. I never prayed earlier, that’s the kind of family we were — a regular Muslim family but one which didn’t have any hard and fast rules about praying. I really prayed hard, but she died all the same. That’s the irony of prayers.

I feel closest to my parents when I close my eyes in prayer. That’s how I connect with God. I count my blessings but I don’t count my prayers. Allah has given me so much love through my fans and the people around me — I couldn’t have asked for bigger blessings! I have no fear, because I believe in God.
Re: All Shahrukh Khan Fans Come In by sexyLeamon(f): 12:42pm On Jun 06, 2009
srk latest

Re: All Shahrukh Khan Fans Come In by sexyLeamon(f): 12:43pm On Jun 06, 2009
kiss

Re: All Shahrukh Khan Fans Come In by sexyLeamon(f): 12:44pm On Jun 06, 2009
kiss

Re: All Shahrukh Khan Fans Come In by sexyLeamon(f): 12:46pm On Jun 06, 2009
kiss

Re: All Shahrukh Khan Fans Come In by sexyLeamon(f): 12:51pm On Jun 07, 2009
srk walk the ramp

Re: All Shahrukh Khan Fans Come In by sexyLeamon(f): 6:13am On Jun 08, 2009
srk most popular quotes part 3

"Everything in life is difficult to maintain — your weight, your eyesight, your hair, your relationships, your love, respect. You keep making that effort. Sometimes it bears fruit and sometimes it doesn’t. If it doesn’t, it doesn’t mean that you did not make that attempt."

"I am never as good as people say and am never as bad as people would like to believe."

"Aakhir mein jo achcha lage use apna lo, jo bura lage use jaane do."
At the end, whatever is good make it yours and whatever is bad let it go.

"I love the lack of privacy. If I were private i'd be alone. I think its fashionable to make such statements. I'd rather have the problem of walking into a restaurant and being mobbed than walk along Chandni Chowk unrecognised. An actor spends half his life trying to be recognised and the rest wearing dark glasses. Its stupid!"

"I have always wanted to be a star and I want to die being a star."

"Let's get real. I am 44 and I can't look 20. I have some fans who say I look 24, while there are others who tell me I look old nowadays. I believe both. I have started playing my age and I have no issues accepting the fact that actors age."

"My biggest recurring fear is that I'll wake up in the morning and find that someone has cut off my arms."

"I act like a kid. Even my performances are childish. For me, this industry is like a playhouse."

"I always forgive people. But I will never forget a person who has betrayed me once and is quite liable to do it again."

"There are days when I don't even want to smile on meeting people. But I push myself because I like to be loved and needed."

"I"m not a good PR person and I"m not a good media person.
I"m just a fantastic person."

"I have a lot of things worthy of showing but that doesn't mean I have to show them to everyone"

"there is so much good in the worst of us and so much bad in the best of us, that it hardly becomes any of us to talk about the rest of us!"

"Everything you desire doesen't come to you just like that(snaps a finger), you have to be calm and patient"

"It looks like I can't say 'NO' but I don't do anything that I don't want to."

"An actor needs to be in touch with people. I refuse to live in an ivory tower. I am at the entrance of the tower and I will resist going in. I need to be in touch."

"If you don't risk taking the odd wrong turn in the quest for breaking set patterns, you will go nowhere."

"Many people have a problem with the things I do. For them, I have only one thing to say: It's my life. If you don't like it, switch off."

"I am like a dog. I can snap sometimes, but you can't hate a dog. They are lovable creatures."

"I am nobody to be followed. I am like a cigarette; experience at your own risk. I don't want to pressure kids into believing that heroes are always the best."

Off screen, no woman can make me collapse on my knees."

"I love the lack of privacy. If I were private i'd be alone. I think its fashionable to make such statements. I'd rather have the problem of walking into a restaurant and being mobbed than walk along Chandni Chowk unrecognised. An actor spends half his life trying to be recognised and the rest wearing dark glasses. Its stupid!"
Re: All Shahrukh Khan Fans Come In by sexyLeamon(f): 11:09am On Jun 15, 2009
If you think Shah Rukh Khan is enjoying a relaxed vacation with kids in US then you are completely wrong! Well it’s true that Shah Rukh is in US with his family but apart from enjoying his family time, he is also shooting for Karan Johar’s forthcoming film My Name Is Khan.

SRK knows how to handle both the responsibilities well. Being aware of his schedule he accordingly planned his kid’s vacation in US so that he could be with them during their summer vacations and not hamper his work too. According to a unit hand during breaks and after finishing his shoot SRK dedicates his entire time to the family.

It is also known that SRK got a studio erected in Mannat to be able to shoot his Tv commercials at home and spend the time saved with his family.
Re: All Shahrukh Khan Fans Come In by sexyLeamon(f): 6:19am On Jun 18, 2009
Certain Muslim groups have taken objection to Shah Rukh Khan's statements about the Prophet. The actor who is presently in LA says he was misrepresented.

He clarifies, "Obviously, I think that there is no figure in history more important than Prophet Mohammad.

Also being a Muslim and standing up for the tenets of Islam is my most important agenda, and if they have seen my interviews, etc on TV about Islam, then the people who are objecting, should realise that what has appeared is a writing error not a thought or view that I believe in.

Prophet Mohammad is the most important positive figure in Islam, and anyone who questions my view on that, is doing it for just creating a controversy."
Re: All Shahrukh Khan Fans Come In by sexyLeamon(f): 6:24am On Jun 19, 2009
SRK INTERVIEW

If your home was burning down, what would you save with your two hands?
My children — son Aryan and daughter Suhana.

You are no fan of …

Restaurants and eating out.

How much power have women got?
As much as they would like to wield… It’s just that they need to believe in themselves.Women are more powerful than men, I’m a true believer of that. But sometimes they don’t wield it because they feel it would be wrong. I think they should go out and wield the power.

From your Fairy Godmother you would ask for …
I would ask her to meet my daughter. She loves fairies.

According to you who is the most impressive figure in history?
There are lots of them, some negative ones like Hitler, then Napoleon,Winston Churchill and if I can call it history, then Prophet Mohammed and from recent time — Nelson Mandela. And there are the nice ones like Gandhiji and Mother Teresa.

What virtue should every man have?
The right thing to do, I think, is not use a modus operandi to make someone fall in love with you. Just be honest and go with it.

For one day I would like to be (Heidi Klum, George Bush, an Eskimo…)
No one else. The world wants to be me, so why should I want to be someone else?

What is your most favourite song ever?
‘Suzanna I’m crazy loving you’.

9. Which book made a deep impression on you and why?
I liked the plot and story of Shantaram. The Da Vinci Code is nice as well and so is Bourne Identity. I like fiction; of course Shantaram is not fiction, otherwise Nine Paths of Desire by an Iranian writer is another book that moved me.

Is there anything that angers you in this world?
Not any more, I don’t get angry about anything except when people let me down, like if somebody says I cannot do this. I like people who say I can’t and I don’t and I won’t, but I don’t like people who say they can, they will and then they don’t.

What are you made of? (Which incidentally happens to be the tagline of the brand
TAG Heuer!)
Lot of humour, lot of hard work, lot of perseverance and lot of fun. And I like to believe in lot of honesty.

You are since 2003, a member of the ‘TAG Heuer dream team of brand ambassadors’ with Tiger Woods, Maria Sharapova, Kimi Raikonnen, Lewis Hamilton and now Leonardo Di Caprio, just to mention a few… it must be something special: how do you feel in this role?
It’s very exciting. This brand chooses people around the world who’re not only achievers but perfectionists. Ihave seen Leonardo Di Caprio from Titanic, and also other movies before that — apart from being a handsome young man, he is also very intelligent. I saw and heard him speak at the Golden Globe awards. He knows what to say and speaks very intelligently.

Which watch do you generally wear? Do you connect with it as just an accessory or on a personal level?
Fortunately, I have enough TAG Heuer watches to match every mood and occasion. I wear the Carrera Tachymetre when I am relaxing or hanging out. I wear the Grand Carrera for slightly formal occasions. I like to wear my Monaco 69 SRK Limited Edition as well.

Which values of the brand do you share the most?
Sportiness and toughness.
Re: All Shahrukh Khan Fans Come In by sexyLeamon(f): 10:59am On Jun 23, 2009
Celebrities grab eyeballs in India, no doubt! and that's one big reason why they're chosen to endorse various brands. Here's a list of top celebrities who're spotted doing some extremely funny and senseless ads.

Compiled by Vipasha Pillai / Hill Road Media
Showing 2 of 7 images Previous Next

Funny brand endorsements by Bolly stars : Shahrukh Khan
Shahrukh Khan

BIG PICTURE OF SRK FROM THIS AD AT
[url]http://www.starboxoffice.com/publish, 09023718_2.jpg[/url]

King Khan can leave everyone behind when it comes to brand endorsements. SRK endorses brands like Emami Fairness cream, Pepsi, Hyundai Santro, Sunfeast, Airtel, Emami- Sona Chandi Chyawanprash, Lux and also Compaq Presario. Gosh! And how funny! If he endorses Hyundai, why does he move around in a Mercedes Benz. Well, yes we can so believe you drive that car Shahrukh! And to top it all Emami Fairness Cream How could he? We could understand if actors like Rajnikant or even Madhavan would endorse fairness creams, but why SRK?
Re: All Shahrukh Khan Fans Come In by romsky: 11:31am On Jun 23, 2009
i luv SRK so much
favor Kuchi kuchi hota hai & kal ho na ho so much
Re: All Shahrukh Khan Fans Come In by sexyLeamon(f): 7:06am On Jun 24, 2009
romade:

i luv SRK so much
favor Kuchi kuchi hota hai & kal ho na ho so much

you watch india films? shocked
Re: All Shahrukh Khan Fans Come In by sexyLeamon(f): 9:10am On Jun 25, 2009
SRK is a doll

Move over Katrina Kaif! Shah Rukh, Kajol and Karan Johar’s dolls are here. See them on the streets of LA.

Compiled by Hill Road Media
Showing 1 of 5 images
Shah Rukh hits the road. The doll bears a close resemblance to him but isn’t smiling
SEE PIC AT [url]http://www.starboxoffice.com/publish, 09024158_1.jpg[/url]He and Kajol go shopping. The Kajol doll looks like any regular barbie
SEE PIC AT
[url]http://www.starboxoffice.com/publish, 09024140_2.jpg[/url]

My Name is Khan : Shah Rukh, Kajol and Karan dolls
Shah Rukh, Kajol and Karan, whose doll is nothing like him, barring the gelled hair
SEE PHOTO AT
[url]http://www.starboxoffice.com/publish, 09024104_3.jpg[/url]
Karan and Shah Rukh get serious over coffee!
SEE PHOTO AT
[url]http://www.starboxoffice.com/publish, 09024048_4.jpg[/url]
The real Shah Rukh and Kajol shooting My Name is Khan on the streets of LA.
SEE PHOTO AT
[url=http://www.starboxoffice.com/publish, 09024033_5.jpg]http://www.starboxoffice.com/publish, 09024033_5.jpg [/url]
Re: All Shahrukh Khan Fans Come In by sexyLeamon(f): 4:21am On Jun 26, 2009
he look so handsome

Re: All Shahrukh Khan Fans Come In by sexyLeamon(f): 10:58am On Jun 28, 2009
[b]Award winning Bollywood badshah Shahrukh Khan is to be given an honorary doctorate in arts and culture from the University of Bedfordshire in London next month.

Shahrukh, who has a huge fan base across the globe, is also a film producer and television host and will receive his award at the Hotel Courthouse, London on 10 July from Vice Chancellor Les bdon, CBE.

He was nominated by Routes 2 Roots, a non-governmental organisation which endeavours to bring together people, cultures and values from across southern Asia, in particular India and Pakistan.

University of Bedfordshire Deputy Vice Chancellor (External Relations) Ashraf Jawaid, said: "We are absolutely delighted to confer this honorary doctorate on Shahrukh Khan. He has made an outstanding contribution to the arts, culture and media which is recognised around the world."

Shahrukh started his career in the late 1980s appearing in several television serials. He made his film debut with the commercially successful Deewana in 1992 and since then has gone on to play a variety of critically acclaimed roles.

He has won seven Filmfare Best Actor Awards and appeared in films including Dilwale Dulhaniya Le Jayenge (1995), Kuch Kuch Hota Hai (1998), Chak De India (2007), Om Shanti Om (2007) and Rab Ne Bana Di Jodi (2008) which remain some of Bollywood’s biggest hits.

Films including Kabhi Khushi Kabhie Gham (2001), Veer Zaara (2004) and Kabhi Alvida Naa Kehna (2006) have been hits overseas making Shah Rukh one of the most successful actors of Hindi cinema. Since 2000 Shah Rukh has branched out into film production and television presenting.

He is married with two children. In April 2007 a life-size wax statue of him was unveiled at Madame Tussauds in London. During the same year, he was accorded the Ordre des Arts et des Lettres (Order of the Arts and Literature) award by the French government for his "exceptional career". [/b]
Re: All Shahrukh Khan Fans Come In by sexyLeamon(f): 11:01am On Jun 28, 2009
too cute kiss kiss

Re: All Shahrukh Khan Fans Come In by sexyLeamon(f): 11:11am On Jun 28, 2009
kiss kiss

Re: All Shahrukh Khan Fans Come In by sexyLeamon(f): 11:13am On Jun 28, 2009
kiss kiss

Re: All Shahrukh Khan Fans Come In by sexyLeamon(f): 11:13am On Jun 28, 2009
kiss

Re: All Shahrukh Khan Fans Come In by sexyLeamon(f): 11:15am On Jun 28, 2009
kiss

Re: All Shahrukh Khan Fans Come In by sexyLeamon(f): 11:16am On Jun 28, 2009
kiss

Re: All Shahrukh Khan Fans Come In by sexyLeamon(f): 11:24am On Jun 28, 2009
kiss

Re: All Shahrukh Khan Fans Come In by sexyLeamon(f): 11:25am On Jun 28, 2009
kiss

Re: All Shahrukh Khan Fans Come In by sexyLeamon(f): 11:27am On Jun 28, 2009
kiss

Re: All Shahrukh Khan Fans Come In by sexyLeamon(f): 11:32am On Jun 28, 2009
kiss

Re: All Shahrukh Khan Fans Come In by sexyLeamon(f): 11:32am On Jun 28, 2009
kiss kiss kiss

Re: All Shahrukh Khan Fans Come In by sexyLeamon(f): 11:37am On Jun 28, 2009
kiss kiss

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (17) (Reply)

"I Am The Cutest": Danniie, Jay-Jay Okocha's Daughter Shares New Pictures / Abubakar Khalid: Wizkid's Childhood Friend Searching For Him For Over 12 Years / Destiny Etiko Celebrates Her Birthday With Braless Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.