Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,282 members, 7,815,478 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:03 PM

All Shahrukh Khan Fans Come In - Celebrities (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / All Shahrukh Khan Fans Come In (97441 Views)

Fans Come For Akpororo Seriously Over New Photo / Jiah Khan’s Last Heartbreak Letter To Boyfriend Before Committing Suicide / Aamir Khan Mr Perfectionist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: All Shahrukh Khan Fans Come In by sexyLeamon(f): 11:40am On Aug 01, 2009
[b]Looks like Aishwarya and Shah Rukh’s seven year old cold war is soon going to end. The two will reportedly be seen in Shah Rukh Khan’s next home production.

According to reports, the clash of the two titans that began when Aishwarya was ousted from ‘Chalte Chalte’ (SRK’s home production) due to Salman’s incorrigible behaviour on the sets of the same is on the verge of a cease. Since the ouster episode had not gone down well with Ash. The two chose to keep mum henceforth, leading to a subsequent cold war between the two. But things are now looking positive as the actors have apparently agreed to work together again.

Sources suggest that SRK and Ash have decided to bury their hatchets and work together for a flick to be produced by SRK’s ‘Red Chillies Entertainment’. The other details regarding the project are not known as yet but what’s sure here is the fact that the two colossal actors will surely be seen giving each other company.

The shooting for the film is expected to start in 2010. [/b]
Re: All Shahrukh Khan Fans Come In by Nobody: 6:09am On Aug 05, 2009
Aishwarya ria and SRK really look good
together hope they work together again.
Re: All Shahrukh Khan Fans Come In by sexyLeamon(f): 6:24am On Aug 06, 2009
not really kajol and he does
Re: All Shahrukh Khan Fans Come In by Nobody: 8:32am On Aug 08, 2009
yeah but he and Aish look good together also cool
Re: All Shahrukh Khan Fans Come In by sexyLeamon(f): 7:24am On Aug 09, 2009
undecided undecided
Re: All Shahrukh Khan Fans Come In by sexyLeamon(f): 9:34am On Aug 10, 2009
[b]There is nothing like a formula to get a success what someone wants the way the person desire, it just happens and often from the wrong decisions, says iconic actor "King Khan" Shahrukh Khan.

His acting skills have already led him to the crown of "King" in the Bollywood and even to the world fame. Now-a-days he carries many of the big banners in his pocket but still this star is not satisfied. The star desires more and more from his life.

Today he is not only owns a cricket team but also is the owner of a production house. This remarks that "King Khan" is not just a good actor but also a good businessman. It is with his brand value that Red chilies his own production house did amazing business with its two opening films "Om Shanti Om" and "Billu Barber".

Besides showing his love to sports by forming a cricket team but also make a lot of money through it. He alone is the brand ambassador of over 25 national and international brands which it makes him as big brands in the industry today.

SRK's achievement at film awards function is nothing new but recently he was also honoured with an honorary doctorate in arts and culture from Britain's University of Bedfordshire.

SRK has already achieved a number of goals he ever wished in his life and still he is lining up to the genius future of his own.[/b]
Re: All Shahrukh Khan Fans Come In by sexyLeamon(f): 1:11pm On Aug 11, 2009
[b]Be it their busts or their booties, their nakhras and latka-jhatkas or their bikini acts, we have discussed enough about the B-town babes. For a change we focus on the men that have taken Bollywood to great highs.

Recently, at the press conference of ‘ My Name Is Khan ’ Shahrukh was asked if the name of the movie suggests his supremacy amongst the top Khans in Bollywood. In his sugary way, SRK smilingly replied, “If that was in my mind, I would have called the film My Name Is Shahrukh.”

We often find people divided on the issue of who is a bigger Khan, Shahrukh, Aamir or Salman. Industry insiders believe that all the three Khans have their equal set of dedicated fan following. To draw our conclusions, we checked trends on the web to find who is the most searched of them all.

The Criterions we used,

Region: India
Search terms: Shahrukh Khan, Salman Khan, Aamir Khan
(NOTE: Out of the terms Shahrukh Khan, Shah Rukh Khan and SRK, ‘Shahrukh Khan’ is the most searched and hence we considered it for our search) [/b]
Re: All Shahrukh Khan Fans Come In by sexyLeamon(f): 10:41am On Aug 13, 2009
A MUST WATCH FOR ALL SRK FANS

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b89gqbFnol8
Re: All Shahrukh Khan Fans Come In by sexyLeamon(f): 11:06am On Aug 13, 2009
this one is so funny for all srk and Aamir khan fans grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T6hejVmqheQ
Re: All Shahrukh Khan Fans Come In by rayzbay(f): 8:32pm On Aug 14, 2009
well am a die hard fan of sk.i watch is film and enjoy them. pls can anybody tell me any of his latest films. cheesy
Re: All Shahrukh Khan Fans Come In by sexyLeamon(f): 6:20am On Aug 15, 2009
no latest movie yet. his 2008 release was, rab ne bana di jodi and billo barber. his most awaited movie is, my name
is Khan. am not sure of the release date. I will update u later
Re: All Shahrukh Khan Fans Come In by sexyLeamon(f): 7:28am On Aug 16, 2009
Breaking News: SRK detained for questioning at US airport
[b]MUMBAI: Superstar Shahrukh Khan was detained for about two hours early Saturday morning (around 1am IST) at Newark airport in the US because his

surname featured on the most common list. The actor, who is visiting the US to attend a South Asian event where he was the guest of honour was released after Congress MP Rajiv Shukla spoke to the authorities in the US and the Indian counsulate.

The actor was detained after his name flashed on the computer. He was asked several questions about the purpose of his visit. His hand baggage was checked. He was not allowed to even make a phone call for nearly an hour.

Speaking to TOI, the actor said: "I told them I was a movie star and had recently visited the country for the shooting of my film. Nothing seemed to convince the immigration officer. There were other immigration officers who even vouched for me but this particular officer did not listen to anyone. I even told them I had an invitation from the South Asian community and was there to attend an event.’’ Shahrukh is to return to India on August 18.

Shukla, who came to the actor’s rescue condemned this act saying, "It is really not fair. Just because he has a common surname does not mean that every Muslim can be taken as a suspect or considered to be a terrorist. The Amercian authorities should adopt a methodology so that well-known names like Shahrukh Khan and APJ Abdul Kalam are not harassed like this. They should focus on getting the actual suspects.’’ [/b]

am so offended by this bullshit angry angry angry
Re: All Shahrukh Khan Fans Come In by rayzbay(f): 8:53pm On Aug 16, 2009
are the airport authority mad or what
Re: All Shahrukh Khan Fans Come In by sexyLeamon(f): 9:35am On Aug 17, 2009
say dat out loud, am so damn pissed off!
Re: All Shahrukh Khan Fans Come In by sexyLeamon(f): 6:10am On Aug 19, 2009
After Bollywood actor Shah Rukh Khan was detained at Newark airport for a security check, many others like Zayed Khan and Irrfan Khan have come out with the ordeals they faced in the US because of their last names. This is what they have to say:

Zayed Khan: Of course, we Khans go through this kind of humiliation all the time. I've gone through it, Salman has gone through it. I'm glad people are talking about it because of Shah Rukh. There have been times when I've been with 17 people in a team on tour or for a shooting in the US. Out of these only one gets detained at the airport. Guess who invariably gets detained? And some Caucasian bully, who does these checkings by the book and thinks all Khans are terrorists, will tell you it's a random check. Tell me, how can there be random checks on five US airports one after another and in all of them only yours truly gets detained for additional checking? I think there's a big difference between being secure and being ignorant.

Iqbal Khan (TV actor): Such attacks on Khans is nothing new. These things happen at American airports. It's time for all Muslims to let everyone know Islam means believing in God and in peace. It's happened to me. Once I was to go to the US for a show, I was the only one who didn't get a visa. And I was the only Muslim. However recently I applied again and I got a 10-year multiple entry visa.

Shabina Khan (dress designer): I really don't know what happened with Shah Rukh in the US. But I definitely get into issues at the airport thanks to my surname. It's annoying. It's scary.

Kabir Khan (director): I was accompanying my wife in the US along with the Morani Brothers. It was a flight from LA to Washington just 15 days after 9/11. So the fear and paranoia were not totally unjustified. We were waiting for the flight to take off talking to each other in Hindi when some passengers complained that we were talking in a 'strange' language. Within no time two burly FBI agents came on board and took me and my co-passengers to the front of the plane. When they got to know my name, they questioned me for more than two hours, googled my name for terrorist links and then finally allowed me to fly.

They asked me if I had been to Pakistan. I told them no. If I had told them that I had been to Afghanistan, they'd have freaked out. Two other passengers on board refused to fly with us. So they were asked to deboard. So you see post 9/11 persecution comes with its inbuilt safety measures. But I honestly think a part of the global fear is justified. We can't blame people for being paranoid after what has happened.
Re: All Shahrukh Khan Fans Come In by Nobody: 12:08pm On Aug 19, 2009
sexyLeamon:

Breaking News: SRK detained for questioning at US airport
[b]MUMBAI: Superstar Shahrukh Khan was detained for about two hours early Saturday morning (around 1am IST) at Newark airport in the US because his

surname featured on the most common list. The actor, who is visiting the US to attend a South Asian event where he was the guest of honour was released after Congress MP Rajiv Shukla spoke to the authorities in the US and the Indian counsulate.

The actor was detained after his name flashed on the computer. He was asked several questions about the purpose of his visit. His hand baggage was checked. He was not allowed to even make a phone call for nearly an hour.

Speaking to TOI, the actor said: "I told them I was a movie star and had recently visited the country for the shooting of my film. Nothing seemed to convince the immigration officer. There were other immigration officers who even vouched for me but this particular officer did not listen to anyone. I even told them I had an invitation from the South Asian community and was there to attend an event.’’ Shahrukh is to return to India on August 18.

Shukla, who came to the actor’s rescue condemned this act saying, "It is really not fair. Just because he has a common surname does not mean that every Muslim can be taken as a suspect or considered to be a terrorist. The Amercian authorities should adopt a methodology so that well-known names like Shahrukh Khan and APJ Abdul Kalam are not harassed like this. They should focus on getting the actual suspects.’’ [/b]

am so offended by this bullshit angry angry angry
I saw this on CNN I was so shocked shocked
Re: All Shahrukh Khan Fans Come In by rayzbay(f): 8:33pm On Aug 19, 2009
pls can anybody tell me y innocent muslims are classified as terorists.
Re: All Shahrukh Khan Fans Come In by Nobody: 8:45pm On Aug 19, 2009
topic

is he the one who was detained at a US airport?
Re: All Shahrukh Khan Fans Come In by sexyLeamon(f): 1:19pm On Aug 20, 2009
yes he is the one
Re: All Shahrukh Khan Fans Come In by sexyLeamon(f): 9:34am On Aug 21, 2009
[b]Aamir Khan has turned down the state government’s offer to campaign against child labour. The state labour ministry had been pursuing the actor for over four months.

Kavita Gupta, state labour secretary, said, “We felt Aamir was ideal for the campaign. It took us a while before we could meet and discuss the idea with him. We were told that he was busy with the election campaign, after which he was going abroad. We could only meet him after he returned. But unfortunately, he won’t be doing the campaign.”

It was only recently that Gupta managed to meet the actor with a concept note. “He said he’s been doing a lot of government interest campaigns and felt that if he spoke on every subject, his credibility would suffer,” said Gupta. When asked if the government is planning to approach any other actor, she said, “I guess we will have to approach Shah Rukh Khan now.”

Clarifying his position on the matter, Aamir said, “I’m doing a lot of public service messages and I didn’t want to dilute the (message in the) ads that I’ve already done by doing another one.” The actor has earlier done public service ads like the election campaign and promotion of tourism.

While the government has already started looking at other options, adman Prahlad Kakkar, who has offered his services to do the creatives for the campaign, refuses to give up on Aamir. “Aamir is the right choice for this issue and he has enormous credibility. He must have disagreed with the creative, not the cause,” said Kakkar. [/b]
Re: All Shahrukh Khan Fans Come In by sexyLeamon(f): 9:40am On Aug 21, 2009
cool cool

Re: All Shahrukh Khan Fans Come In by sexyLeamon(f): 9:43am On Aug 21, 2009
kiss kiss

Re: All Shahrukh Khan Fans Come In by sexyLeamon(f): 9:48am On Aug 21, 2009
cool cool

Re: All Shahrukh Khan Fans Come In by sexyLeamon(f): 9:51am On Aug 21, 2009
cool cool

Re: All Shahrukh Khan Fans Come In by sexyLeamon(f): 9:59am On Aug 21, 2009
kiss

Re: All Shahrukh Khan Fans Come In by sexyLeamon(f): 10:00am On Aug 21, 2009
cool cool

Re: All Shahrukh Khan Fans Come In by sexyLeamon(f): 10:01am On Aug 21, 2009
cool cool

Re: All Shahrukh Khan Fans Come In by sexyLeamon(f): 10:01am On Aug 21, 2009
cool cool

Re: All Shahrukh Khan Fans Come In by sexyLeamon(f): 10:07am On Aug 21, 2009
cool cool

Re: All Shahrukh Khan Fans Come In by sexyLeamon(f): 10:09am On Aug 21, 2009
cool cool

Re: All Shahrukh Khan Fans Come In by rayzbay(f): 11:12pm On Aug 21, 2009
wink smiley

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (17) (Reply)

Abubakar Khalid: Wizkid's Childhood Friend Searching For Him For Over 12 Years / "I Am The Cutest": Danniie, Jay-Jay Okocha's Daughter Shares New Pictures / Destiny Etiko Celebrates Her Birthday With Braless Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.