Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,257 members, 7,829,504 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:12 AM

She's A Christian While Am A Muslim - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She's A Christian While Am A Muslim (1588 Views)

When U Ask A Muslim Girl For Nudes / Is It Right For A Christian Woman To Say These Things? (photo) / How To Attract A Christian Lady In No Time. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

She's A Christian While Am A Muslim by adapcee(m): 4:42pm On Mar 01, 2010
There is this lady dat i really love so much and we av been together now for a while.She's someone am willing to take as my wife but the issue is that she's a christian while am a muslim.I av tried my bst to make her understand the consequence of couples aving different religion but its like she's not ready to sacrifice her religion.
Plz wat can i do?I really want this girl and am nt ready to loose her as-well.Thx
Re: She's A Christian While Am A Muslim by beingme(f): 5:05pm On Mar 01, 2010
re u ready to give up ur own religion? u better let her continue with her chosen religion
Re: She's A Christian While Am A Muslim by tunnytox(m): 5:09pm On Mar 01, 2010
It doesn't always work! Love have its limits
Re: She's A Christian While Am A Muslim by Nobody: 5:11pm On Mar 01, 2010
You cant eat ur cake and have it the same time.If u can convert to her religion which i doubt you can then go ahead with her.
I like for standing her ground not to change her religion for love or whatsoever cos when the wahala starts now after marriage u will start complaining that she is not submissive and stuff like that.
It is better you let go and dont ever start what you cant finish.
Re: She's A Christian While Am A Muslim by Nautillus(m): 5:12pm On Mar 01, 2010
Dont bother,. . .It would never work. . . .water and oil dont mix.

Break it off now
Re: She's A Christian While Am A Muslim by dominique(f): 5:19pm On Mar 01, 2010
you may think you have problems now, wait till you have kids and see how the disparity will affect your relationship.
its better to marry from your religion.
Re: She's A Christian While Am A Muslim by Nobody: 5:21pm On Mar 01, 2010
adapcee:

There is this lady dat i really love so much and we av been together now for a while.She's someone am willing to take as my wife but the issue is that she's a christian while am a muslim.I av tried my bst to make her understand the consequence of couples aving different religion but its like she's not ready to sacrifice her religion.
Plz wat can i do?I really want this girl and am nt ready to loose her as-well.Thx

and why shld she? why not sacrifice your own?
Re: She's A Christian While Am A Muslim by dominique(f): 5:29pm On Mar 01, 2010
davidylan:

and why shld she? why not sacrifice your own?

if he was the christian will you be asking him that?
Re: She's A Christian While Am A Muslim by Nobody: 5:31pm On Mar 01, 2010
dominique:

if he was the christian will you be asking him that?

I would ask the very same question . . . why is he expecting her to "sacrifice" her religion? why cant he sacrifice his? didnt he know what he was getting himself into before going to pop the question?
Re: She's A Christian While Am A Muslim by adapcee(m): 5:46pm On Mar 01, 2010
Thx 4all your comments.I was also thinking,will it be wise of me to allow her continue her religion while we get married?
Am thinking of future and not now.Thx
Re: She's A Christian While Am A Muslim by beingme(f): 5:57pm On Mar 01, 2010
letting her be with her religion after marriage is something that must be discussed and agreed btw both parties.

i ve seen it work btw my neighbours not 1 not 2, yours might work
Re: She's A Christian While Am A Muslim by Nobody: 5:58pm On Mar 01, 2010
adapcee:

Thx 4all your comments.I was also thinking,will it be wise of me to allow her continue her religion while we get married?
Am thinking of future and not now.Thx

Let her be pls. You have hijab-wearing "sistas" you can marry.
Re: She's A Christian While Am A Muslim by MissyB1(m): 6:07pm On Mar 01, 2010
Nautillus:

Dont bother,. . .It would never work. . . .water and oil dont mix.

Break it off now
Re: She's A Christian While Am A Muslim by ayettymama(f): 6:17pm On Mar 01, 2010
according to islam the men can marry other religions because it is belived he can 'influence' her to convert later on

if neither of u are particularly religious then u shuld both be fine- stop asking her to convert- let each man do his own

it doesnt stop either of u!-

if ur woman thinks shes religous shes decieving herself- be not unequally yoked with an unbeliever

it will turn sour for her when u want to take ur religion seriously and u find anotha muslim sister to love!

if u were the woman i would tell her to quit it!
Re: She's A Christian While Am A Muslim by r231(m): 6:20pm On Mar 01, 2010
its hard
Re: She's A Christian While Am A Muslim by Nobody: 6:34pm On Mar 01, 2010
My mom's a christian and dad's a muslim and they. . .oh wait, never mind.
Re: She's A Christian While Am A Muslim by keeptalkin(m): 6:35pm On Mar 01, 2010
'
Re: She's A Christian While Am A Muslim by manmustwac(m): 6:38pm On Mar 01, 2010
@adapcee
i'm an atheist and which ever woman {from whatever religious background} i decide to marry i will NEVER EVER try to change that persons religious beliefs. Because if i truly love her i would accept her the way she is.
Re: She's A Christian While Am A Muslim by tunde1200(m): 5:57am On Mar 04, 2010
as a muslimeen you married a muslim like you not other, if she can change good luck for you and if she cant dont try it is a bushit dont be blindfolded open your eyes well brother in islam is not an easy game
Re: She's A Christian While Am A Muslim by Nobody: 8:30am On Mar 04, 2010
You're asking your lady to sacrifice her religion for yours? Why don't you make the sacrifice?

Already, you're laying down the law, and you're not even officially engaged! If I was the lady in question, I'd move on to find a Christian brother to marry.
Re: She's A Christian While Am A Muslim by ThoniaSlim(f): 9:01am On Mar 04, 2010
She should sacrifice her religion for you? But your not ready to do so!

LEAVE HER ALONE JOO! mtchewwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!
Re: She's A Christian While Am A Muslim by akin101: 10:10am On Mar 04, 2010
nothing stops you from marrying if u both lay down and agree on how u will live and will want your children raised
if fashola (i think he is a moslem and his wife is christian) can do it then so can you
Re: She's A Christian While Am A Muslim by ThoniaSlim(f): 10:12am On Mar 04, 2010
In a situation where the dude has started asking for her to change her religion. . .its quite obvious there won't be any ground rules because he's not comfortable with her being a christian!

So why date her in the first place?
Re: She's A Christian While Am A Muslim by galatico(m): 10:31am On Mar 04, 2010
adapcee:

Yeah I feel your pain!!!! I've gone through the same thing and came out strong, don't know why it's difficult for a Muslim Girl to get married to a Christian Guy, while it's quite easy for a Christian Lady to get married to a Muslim Guy .
Re: She's A Christian While Am A Muslim by beingme(f): 10:32am On Mar 04, 2010
ThoniaSlim:

In a situation where the dude has started asking for her to change her religion. . .its quite obvious there won't be any ground rules because he's not comfortable with her being a christian!

So why date her in the first place?

THX U GUY THAT'S THE 1ST QUESTION HE WAS SUPPOSE TO ASK HIMSELF B4 GOING INTO THAT RELATIONSHIP
Re: She's A Christian While Am A Muslim by franctony(m): 11:08am On Mar 04, 2010
simple, leave her alone, there re a thousand and one other muslim girls 2 marry.
u just deceive urself by thinking that apart from her there is no other girl u can marry . na lie
later now u start maltreating her for taking ur children to christianity, bc they will definitely follow their mum, and not u. ABEG NO RUIN THAT GIRL"S LIFE and ur own
Re: She's A Christian While Am A Muslim by Kelvinj(m): 11:18am On Mar 04, 2010
franctony:

simple, leave her alone, there re a thousand and one other muslim girls 2 marry.
u just deceive urself by thinking that apart from her there is no other girl u can marry . na lie
later now u start maltreating her for taking your children to christianity, bc they will definitely follow their mum, and not u. ABEG NO RUIN THAT GIRL"S LIFE and your own
exactly
@poster
Dude find some1 on ur side ok
Re: She's A Christian While Am A Muslim by poro: 5:02pm On Mar 04, 2010
life is in phases, so consider it wholesomely, decide on what ur present which will turn past will transform to for ur future, in nut shell dont think of just now but all tommorrow, islam doesnt compel or place people on condition to come into the faith, xept she wants to dont make her(surat kafirun), av been there not once not twice but severely, 2day am happy i finally found a muslim girl, its not that girls from other religion r nt ok infact iav met some i can never 4get in my life but what seem to be the biz of 2people 2day will turn out to be business of many 2moro(children and in-law) so consider all
Re: She's A Christian While Am A Muslim by Tokotaya: 5:12pm On Mar 04, 2010
Religion is deep-seated man. You don't want to mess with it. That's the reason even u are not ready to change. Let her go someone of similar faith.
Re: She's A Christian While Am A Muslim by 0hsisi: 5:21pm On Mar 04, 2010
you see why some of these Muslim men like olabowole annoy me
They shout Islam all over the place but when it comes to marriage their hooded girls are not good enough for them.
@ the poster,leave the girl alone and go and find your fellow Muslim
Travel from mosque to mosque,I'm sure you'll find someone there
If not,follow her to church and your problem is solved.
Re: She's A Christian While Am A Muslim by Nobody: 9:16pm On Mar 04, 2010
0hsisi:

you see why some of these Muslim men like olabowole annoy me
They shout Islam all over the place but when it comes to marriage their hooded girls are not good enough for them.
@ the poster,leave the girl alone and go and find your fellow Muslim
Travel from mosque to mosque,I'm sure you'll find someone there
If not,follow her to church and your problem is solved.

Spot-on.
Re: She's A Christian While Am A Muslim by 0hsisi: 12:35am On Mar 05, 2010
Siena,how now
I want to tell you that I really admire the love between your wife and you.
It is just so beautiful to see the joy on your faces in those pictures you post
That's how it's supposed to be
May it never grow cold but wax stronger and stronger.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Where Did I Go Wrong: ? / Nigerian Men Are The Best / Must I Pay B4 Going To Bed With Her?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.