Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,518 members, 7,826,952 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:31 AM

Why The Hate On South African Women? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why The Hate On South African Women? (10094 Views)

This South-African Lady Says All Nigerian Women Are Ugly / Beautiful African Women / Why Are South African Women Crazy About Naija Guys? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why The Hate On South African Women? by wierdpsycho: 6:03pm On Dec 18, 2014
MduZA:

amusing...
I don"t hear anyone laughing

2 Likes

Re: Why The Hate On South African Women? by rhames(m): 6:13pm On Dec 18, 2014
They understand the word love better than our Nigerian ladies who monetize love. grin

1 Like

Re: Why The Hate On South African Women? by rhames(m): 6:16pm On Dec 18, 2014
wierdpsycho:

I don"t hear anyone laughing

i am grin
Re: Why The Hate On South African Women? by wierdpsycho: 6:27pm On Dec 18, 2014
rhames:

i am grin
upload a voice note then

1 Like

Re: Why The Hate On South African Women? by adebayoggt(m): 6:32pm On Dec 18, 2014
grin grin grin. grin grin Enjoying this gidi gan..
I've Neva been to S.A but I know gbadun dem guys @ all.and d crime rate in d country is @ par with BH
Re: Why The Hate On South African Women? by hensben(m): 7:12pm On Dec 18, 2014
SA ladies are good and caring..they dont love for money.

#a living witness
Re: Why The Hate On South African Women? by goryorhal(m): 7:13pm On Dec 18, 2014
@ OP Abeg help me find one SA chick ..
Re: Why The Hate On South African Women? by rhames(m): 7:13pm On Dec 18, 2014
wierdpsycho:

upload a voice note then

the smiley will do cheesy
Re: Why The Hate On South African Women? by Nobody: 7:44pm On Dec 18, 2014
goryorhal:
@ OP Abeg help me find one SA chick ..

Wont that be problem since you are in Nigeria... I dont support human traffiking grin
Re: Why The Hate On South African Women? by goryorhal(m): 8:07pm On Dec 18, 2014
Chakakhan:

Wont that be problem since you are in Nigeria... I dont support human traffiking grin

What's child trafficking? I'm damn serious .. Thinking of hitting SA soon .. But there must be a reason why I'm going ..
If you got any pm me lets roll grin
Re: Why The Hate On South African Women? by Okonkwo2211: 9:07am On Dec 19, 2014
Southern African bitches, and one of them being the OP, especially SA, and Zimbabwean prostitutes who purport to be bona fide, integral women, are Nigerian men worshippers. Whats disheartening is that most of them carry with them the deadly HIV/Aids virus. Whilst HIV/Aids has wrecked havoc in Sub-Saharan Africa with an estimated approx. 25 million living with HIV/Aids, the pestilence is mostly predominant in Southern Africa. This is, inter alia, because negligent behaviour, ignorance, a nymphomaniac spirit for the desire of sex especially from the women, and no need to call them women anyway, they are de facto prostitutes because a woman is responsible. Southern African women, love uqmobmothi a lot, and sex. If you see some of these Southern African, especially from the 2 countries I have alluded to above on a paltry one million NLanders, they are mainly looking for fresh meat to get laid, but really beware of Aids, as the OP stands astutely, and severally to exonerate oneself and portray herself in an innocent posture but really is a wolf in a sheep skin.

1 Like

Re: Why The Hate On South African Women? by Nobody: 9:40am On Dec 19, 2014
Chakakhan:

lol u are putting me in an awkward position here... Im sort of a secret agent so i cant show u my identity cheesy or else the SA embassy will sack me

Then please take these back to your embassy:

We nigerians do not care about the nationalities of foreigners, we are very hospitable and patient

To us men are men ,women are women
We are too busy thinking of how to make money which also includes getting permits to live in other countries to have better lives

Average nigerian is hardworking and an entrepreneur even if we have an office job we still do business, tell me, where then is the time to hate?

We are aware of your country's attitude towards our people but have never ever reciprocated. The only time we dealt you heavy blow was when you dared to deport over 300 of our people on a flimsy insultive excuse of yellow card

We are very patient people, if not how many coutries do you think will tolerate the rubbish. Governments do and not have civil unrest? Am sure you watch international news and see civil unrest even in usa

How or where you got the notion that we don't like your women is am sorry, childish.

Note this, we are proud and yes arrogant,we do not entertain foreigners especially whites coming to treat us as slaves . Presently we are aware of working conditions of some companies run by indians,lebanese,germans and even chinese and are dealing with it.

Most companies run by whites are actually owned by blacks unlike your country that has allowed itself to be run and discriminated by white sa to the extent that some parts are strictly inhabitated by whites, how or why did u allow that?

On the contrary, your country dislikes nigerians and it bows down to our success and greatness. Quite alright,your country is beautiful more than nigeria but you can never boast of our greatnessm

Change the topic to why do south africans dislike nigerians and you will be surprised on the responses you will get

2 Likes

Re: Why The Hate On South African Women? by Nobody: 9:47am On Dec 19, 2014
Okonkwo2211:
Southern African bitches, and one of them being the OP, especially SA, and Zimbabwean prostitutes who purport to be bona fide, integral women, are Nigerian men worshippers. Whats disheartening is that most of them carry with them the deadly HIV/Aids virus. Whilst HIV/Aids has wrecked havoc in Sub-Saharan Africa with an estimated approx. 25 million living with HIV/Aids, the pestilence is mostly predominant in Southern Africa. This is, inter alia, because negligent behaviour, ignorance, a nymphomaniac spirit for the desire of sex especially from the women, and no need to call them women anyway, they are de facto prostitutes because a woman is responsible. Southern African women, love uqmobmothi a lot, and sex. If you see some of these Southern African, especially from the 2 countries I have alluded to above on a paltry one million NLanders, they are mainly looking for fresh meat to get laid, but really beware of Aids, as the OP stands astutely, and severally to exonerate oneself and portray herself in an innocent posture but really is a wolf in a sheep skin.

Sa does have a very high rate of hiv/ aids. Do you know they rape children as they beleiv will cure them of aids

There women are promiscuous ,that is a common knowledge and their men drink a lot.

These are just opinions that not only nigerians have,its internationally known

Like I told the op, this is a childish question, we nigerians do not have time for such as we are busy making money as long as no foreigner tries us, nothing go spoil as we are accused of being too hospitable sef.

Am sure the op is more than aware of all stated by my people

1 Like

Re: Why The Hate On South African Women? by Nobody: 10:07am On Dec 19, 2014
Chakakhan:

would one be a narcisst n still have an inferioty complex? I feel like this is a contradiction

also had you read the thread propely ud realize that its no about beauty but stereotypes. So im narcisstic for opening a thread challanging some messed up stereotypes about SA women which clearly arent true?

Please get a better argument

You are a very good example of an average sa hatred for nigerians

Do go over your comments. Are you here to get your info or insult us?

Any way if you feel we don't like your woemn, y not advise them to just stay in sa for security reasons. You actually feel this will help? ......smh

1 Like

Re: Why The Hate On South African Women? by Nobody: 3:24pm On Dec 19, 2014
Okonkwo2211:

grin ... So we meet again. You kill me with your comments... Funniest thing all day.

We love umqomboth grin ....this was the best part! Show you are sucking this out from your ass

These are the ignorant stereotypes im talkin about. Where do you get them Im really curious...it really fascinates me... Have you even been to SA?
Re: Why The Hate On South African Women? by Nobody: 3:29pm On Dec 19, 2014
emiraty:

You are a very good example of an average sa hatred for nigerians

Do go over your comments. Are you here to get your info or insult us?

Any way if you feel we don't like your woemn, y not advise them to just stay in sa for security reasons. You actually feel this will help? ......smh

please can you point out where i have insulted the nigerian population? If its where i insulted the poster then well yes that was my intention...it was a direct attack on his ignorance not nigerians in general.

Please read what he said and tell me if im not allowed to retaliate to that nonsence.
Re: Why The Hate On South African Women? by Nobody: 3:37pm On Dec 19, 2014
emiraty:

Then please take these back to your embassy:

We nigerians do not care about the nationalities of foreigners, we are very hospitable and patient

To us men are men ,women are women
We are too busy thinking of how to make money which also includes getting permits to live in other countries to have better lives

Average nigerian is hardworking and an entrepreneur even if we have an office job we still do business, tell me, where then is the time to hate?

We are aware of your country's attitude towards our people but have never ever reciprocated. The only time we dealt you heavy blow was when you dared to deport over 300 of our people on a flimsy insultive excuse of yellow card

We are very patient people, if not how many coutries do you think will tolerate the rubbish. Governments do and not have civil unrest? Am sure you watch international news and see civil unrest even in usa

How or where you got the notion that we don't like your women is am sorry, childish.

Note this, we are proud and yes arrogant,we do not entertain foreigners especially whites coming to treat us as slaves . Presently we are aware of working conditions of some companies run by indians,lebanese,germans and even chinese and are dealing with it.

Most companies run by whites are actually owned by blacks unlike your country that has allowed itself to be run and discriminated by white sa to the extent that some parts are strictly inhabitated by whites, how or why did u allow that?

On the contrary, your country dislikes nigerians and it bows down to our success and greatness. Quite alright,your country is beautiful more than nigeria but you can never boast of our greatnessm

Change the topic to why do south africans dislike nigerians and you will be surprised on the responses you will get

I just browsed though all of that and honestly I too have better things to do... If you really want me to read it please summarize it

Also i believe there is no limit on the number of threads one can create on NL so you are welcome to create your own thread asking that question... I will not be changing the title.
Re: Why The Hate On South African Women? by Nobody: 3:53pm On Dec 19, 2014
Chakakhan:

I just browsed though all of that and honestly I too have better things to do... If you really want me to read it please summarize it

Also i believe there is no limit on the number of threads one can create on NL so you are welcome to create your own thread asking that question... I will not be changing the title.

Hmmm you have better things to do yet you could spare time to write 2 paragraphs and ask us such a silly question. Guess that's just how your level of IQ is.

Warm regards,dear

3 Likes

Re: Why The Hate On South African Women? by Nobody: 4:22pm On Dec 19, 2014
emiraty:

Hmmm you have better things to do yet you could spare time to write 2 paragraphs and ask us such a silly question. Guess that's just how your level of IQ is.

Warm regards,dear

I have the the time to write things that make sense and are of interest to me but I can not spare any time to read things that dont make any sence or have some form of logic...

Good day to you too sir
Re: Why The Hate On South African Women? by Okonkwo2211: 8:51pm On Dec 19, 2014
Chakakhan:

grin ... So we meet again. You kill me with your comments... Funniest thing all day.

We love umqomboth grin ....this was the best part! Show you are sucking this out from your ass

These are the ignorant stereotypes im talkin about. Where do you get them Im really curious...it really fascinates me... Have you even been to SA?

no we haven't met, and i would not make it at all funny if i get the chance to meet you. If i had met you, i would have left you for dead, you nincompoop. I would have shoved a burning rod, or a knife into your infectious, rancourous smelly, rotten, and Aids ridden pu.c to ensure that you do not ever get the phantasmagoria imagination for the cheap marketing of your effing sick bottom to Nigerians. I know my Nigerian brothers. I know, with your rapid marketing exercise of your stenchy pun, you will meet one of my brothers who will effing kill you, Bleep you, and your motherfucking mama, you think its a kid, we Nigerians h8, Zimbabweans. Once again Bleep you!

1 Like

Re: Why The Hate On South African Women? by Nobody: 9:17pm On Dec 19, 2014
Okonkwo2211:

no we haven't met, and i would not make it at all funny if i get the chance to meet you. If i had met you, i would have left you for dead, you nincompoop. I would have shoved a burning rod, or a knife into your infectious, rancourous smelly, rotten, and Aids ridden pu.c to ensure that you do not ever get the phantasmagoria imagination for the cheap marketing of your effing sick bottom to Nigerians. I know my Nigerian brothers. I know, with your rapid marketing exercise of your stenchy pun, you will meet one of my brothers who will effing kill you, Bleep you, and your motherfucking mama, you think its a kid, we Nigerians h8, Zimbabweans. Once again Bleep you!

U need therapy sir... This worries me. Are you possessed or atheist?
I hope you are not married... You sound so abusive and angry
Re: Why The Hate On South African Women? by Nobody: 1:09am On Dec 20, 2014
Chakakhan:

But that's exactly how u sound.a taste of ur medicine is bitter? That's really funny
Re: Why The Hate On South African Women? by Okonkwo2211: 4:05am On Dec 20, 2014
Chakakhan:

i pray that you get killed, by one of my Nigerian brothers via insertion, of a hot burning iron rod, or a sharp knife in your pun to quell down your overzealousness, and thereby proving to you that i am monotheist. I can see your naivety is of one who does not understand us. You really underestimate us. Me, your sir? You must have been hallucinating and abruptly forgotten your school teacher. We really don't care if you are worried or not, and my marital status is none of your concern, are you Nigerian, and how many Nigerians have you seen on a Zimbabwean site? Just GTFO, a Nigerian site, you cantankerous c.unt, we have had enoff ofd your antics. Where are the moderators, Seun, come and ban this outright fool!

1 Like

Re: Why The Hate On South African Women? by itstpia8: 4:07am On Dec 20, 2014
lilmax:
Hate on something S.A women? Where?

good question.

nigerian women are the ones being bashed as far as i know.

even nigerian men are the biggest bashers of nigerian women.

1 Like

Re: Why The Hate On South African Women? by Nobody: 4:31am On Dec 20, 2014
Many Nigerian men on NL are always bashing Nigerian women. I wonder what they hope to achieve so if they bash their women on a daily basis then they'll bash SA women now and then. Bashing women seems to be their MO.
Re: Why The Hate On South African Women? by bamidbamid: 5:42am On Dec 20, 2014
Chakakhan:
This is not a thread to bash SA ladies please... Its for discussion. I am just curious and I would really like matured light hearted responses.

Before I carry on I know NL is a nigerian site and Im trespassing so bear with me and dont attack me please... I come in peace grin

I would like to believe that its not the case for everyone but (Some) Nigerian men have many bad things to say about SA ladies... I mean ud expect it from the woman but nope its the men

Now my question is why? What have SA women done to deserve to be put in such a bad light.... Esp here on the forum.

Is it the media? Is it from personal experience? Is it ignorance? What is it?

Can all SA women be:

1. Whores or cheap
2. Infected with HIV/AIDS
3. Uneducated
4. Have many children out of wedlock
5. Party animals
6. Gold diggers
7. That they all want t be with a nigerian man... Or steal him from his family back home

The list goes on.... Im not perfect but I certainly am none of those things and I dont think I know any woman who can be all that at once

Let the bashing begin cheesy

Kunjani Chaka Khan (speaking Thoxa)
south African women are gifted with dat backside.. my first time in s.a , I thought d females were given a special injection at birth to shoot out their ukwu.
Generally s.a ladies ar nice and friendly , so Nigerians there love dem.. but only for fun and for documentations.. d reason being that of the wide gap in culture and moral norms.. like the op did say, an average s.a babe is always jumping from one club to d other, sex with strangers means nothing to dem..etc
Lastly, s.a babes ar da bomb, very clean punanis, nicely shaped bodies (ukwu), careless abt ur money..
Ndiyakuthanda baby(dats for my thandyle, can't wait to av u in naija soon),
Ndiyakuthanda S.A..

2 Likes

Re: Why The Hate On South African Women? by itstpia8: 5:46am On Dec 20, 2014
The way some of these nl males talk, gives me the creeps.
Re: Why The Hate On South African Women? by Nobody: 6:05am On Dec 20, 2014
Okonkwo2211:

i pray that you get killed, by one of my Nigerian brothers via insertion, of a hot burning iron rod, or a sharp knife in your pun to quell down your overzealousness, and thereby proving to you that i am monotheist. I can see your naivety is of one who does not understand us. You really underestimate us. Me, your sir? You must have been hallucinating and abruptly forgotten your school teacher. We really don't care if you are worried or not, and my marital status is none of your concern, are you Nigerian, and how many Nigerians have you seen on a Zimbabwean site? Just GTFO, a Nigerian site, you cantankerous c.unt, we have had enoff ofd your antics. Where are the moderators, Seun, come and ban this outright fool!

yoh! Such hate and disgust. I believe Seun has no time for this nonsence. It is you who should be banned for protraying nigerians in such a negative light.

This is my last comment addressed to you. And by the way if this was an exam you sir would have failed. The question said 'why' as in explain the origins for the stereotypes not give me more! Goodness I even went as far as giving examples eg experience, media ect

Im done with u... All your points are irrelevant. Goodbye
Re: Why The Hate On South African Women? by Nobody: 6:13am On Dec 20, 2014
bamidbamid:

Kunjani Chaka Khan (speaking Thoxa)
south African women are gifted with dat backside.. my first time in s.a , I thought d females were given a special injection at birth to shoot out their ukwu.
Generally s.a ladies ar nice and friendly , so Nigerians there love dem.. but only for fun and for documentations.. d reason being that of the wide gap in culture and moral norms.. like the op did say, an average s.a babe is always jumping from one club to d other, sex with strangers means nothing to dem..etc
Lastly, s.a babes ar da bomb, very clean punanis, nicely shaped bodies (ukwu), careless abt ur money..
Ndiyakuthanda baby(dats for my thandyle, can't wait to av u in naija soon),
Ndiyakuthanda S.A..

Ngiyaphila. Im not Xhosa... There are 11 official languages... Whats the probability of me being xhosa lol. I do speak zulu tho.

Please explain the culture gap theory.... You are the only one who answered my question cheesy well done Sir

Although i listed the stereotypes they do not stand true for all SA ladies. No offence but you met ones that fitted that
Re: Why The Hate On South African Women? by Nobody: 6:17am On Dec 20, 2014
itstpia8:
The way some of these nl males talk, gives me the creeps.

I know... I expected a bit of bashing but none that bad n twisted....its scarey sad
Re: Why The Hate On South African Women? by Nobody: 6:25am On Dec 20, 2014
andromida:
Many Nigerian men on NL are always bashing Nigerian women. I wonder what they hope to achieve so if they bash their women on a daily basis then they'll bash SA women now and then. Bashing women seems to be their MO.

First female thoughts cheesy

Iv seen the threads bashing nigerian women... Here on NL. They are similar in some aspect esp the gold digging part but not as severe. Its sad but my mind tells me that its once again steretypes that men create because they've met a handful of bad women.

Why question is why leave all the good ones and persue the bad ones and then complain Did anyone force you
Re: Why The Hate On South African Women? by Nobody: 6:31am On Dec 20, 2014
itstpia8:

good question.

nigerian women are the ones being bashed as far as i know.

even nigerian men are the biggest bashers of nigerian women.

Well Iv experienced it several times on SA specific threads...but i dont only mean on NL bt the mentality towards SA women

But yes I do agree there is more bashing of nigerian women.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Guys Friendzoned In Most Hilarious Way!!! +pics / 10 Everyday Things People Worship As Sacred / Wow! Unilag Big Girls Have Fun Grabbing Their Asses At A Party In Lagos.(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.