Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,961 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:05 AM

Why The Hate On South African Women? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why The Hate On South African Women? (10050 Views)

This South-African Lady Says All Nigerian Women Are Ugly / Beautiful African Women / Why Are South African Women Crazy About Naija Guys? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why The Hate On South African Women? by Nobody: 11:03am On Dec 18, 2014
This is not a thread to bash SA ladies please... Its for discussion. I am just curious and I would really like matured light hearted responses.

Before I carry on I know NL is a nigerian site and Im trespassing so bear with me and dont attack me please... I come in peace grin

I would like to believe that its not the case for everyone but (Some) Nigerian men have many bad things to say about SA ladies... I mean ud expect it from the woman but nope its the men

Now my question is why? What have SA women done to deserve to be put in such a bad light.... Esp here on the forum.

Is it the media? Is it from personal experience? Is it ignorance? What is it?

Can all SA women be:

1. Whores or cheap
2. Infected with HIV/AIDS
3. Uneducated
4. Have many children out of wedlock
5. Party animals
6. Gold diggers
7. That they all want t be with a nigerian man... Or steal him from his family back home

The list goes on.... Im not perfect but I certainly am none of those things and I dont think I know any woman who can be all that at once

Let the bashing begin cheesy
Re: Why The Hate On South African Women? by ammyluv2002(f): 11:07am On Dec 18, 2014
So I have decided to stay put here * following*

Waiting for comments grin
Re: Why The Hate On South African Women? by decode55(m): 11:07am On Dec 18, 2014
**spreads mat**

CC:
Nmeri17
Tallesty1
Re: Why The Hate On South African Women? by Nobody: 11:12am On Dec 18, 2014
Chakakhan:
This is not a thread to bash SA ladies please... Its for discussion. I am just curious and I would really like matured light hearted responses.

Before I carry on I know NL is a nigerian site and Im trespassing so bear with me and dont attack me please... I come in peace grin

I would like to believe that its not the case for everyone but (Some) Nigerian men have many bad things to say about SA ladies... I mean ud expect it from the woman but nope its the men

Now my question is why? What have SA women done to deserve to be put in such a bad light.... Esp here on the forum.

Is it the media? Is it from personal experience? Is it ignorance? What is it?

Can all SA women be:

1. Whores or cheap
2. Infected with HIV/AIDS
3. Uneducated
4. Have many children out of wedlock
5. Party animals
6. Gold diggers
7. That they all want t be with a nigerian man... Or steal him from his family back home

The list goes on.... Im not perfect but I certainly am none of those things and I dont think I know any woman who can be all that at once

Let the bashing begin cheesy
SA women are preety and BaBa God Bless with good Backyard(ass) cheesy
i like SA women cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Why The Hate On South African Women? by LaurelP(m): 11:13am On Dec 18, 2014
Sorry but where re u gettin dis impression from? Any proof?
Re: Why The Hate On South African Women? by Nobody: 11:17am On Dec 18, 2014
lefulefu:

SA women are preety and BaBa God Bless with good Backyard(ass) cheesy
i like SA women cheesy

lol I will pass on this compliment to our representative to broadcast it nationally cheesy

My problem is that there is more to a SA lady than her pretty face or ass... No one ever compliments her mind or virtue... Its always something physical
Re: Why The Hate On South African Women? by Nobody: 11:21am On Dec 18, 2014
LaurelP:
Sorry but where re u gettin dis impression from? Any proof?

Well mainly on NL to be honest. I know its not representative of the wider population but Id say its a good sample. Just go to any thread where a SA woman is mentioned
Re: Why The Hate On South African Women? by Tallesty1(m): 11:22am On Dec 18, 2014
decode55:
**spreads mat**

CC:
Nmeri17
Tallesty1

shift make I seat.

*seats*

You say as the op stingy ni? Nah she post and nah she be first to comment.
Re: Why The Hate On South African Women? by Nobody: 11:23am On Dec 18, 2014
ammyluv2002:
So I have decided to stay put here * following*

Waiting for comments grin

Im holding my breath.... No bashing yet lol.... But the thread will not dissapoint
Re: Why The Hate On South African Women? by Nobody: 11:27am On Dec 18, 2014
Chakakhan:

Well mainly on NL to be honest. I know its not representative of the wider population but Id say its a good sample. Just go to any thread where a SA woman is mentioned
Sister we nigerian guys love SA ladies.Any hate u see here must be coming from a jealous female.

4 Likes

Re: Why The Hate On South African Women? by Nobody: 11:30am On Dec 18, 2014
Chakakhan:

lol I will pass on this compliment to our representative to broadcast it nationally cheesy

My problem is that there is more to a SA lady than her pretty face or ass... No one ever compliments her mind or virtue... Its always something physical
but a guy first sees the physical b4 he sees the other qualities.Its just our stubborn eyes grin
Re: Why The Hate On South African Women? by jampro123(m): 11:30am On Dec 18, 2014
My sister Nigerian men adore SA ladies because they know what love is. I am surprised to read what you just posted because from where we come from SA women are good. They support their men and stand by them. Please ignore all negative comments about SA women from Nigeria please.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why The Hate On South African Women? by adamskutty(m): 11:31am On Dec 18, 2014
Lemme book space cheesy

Chakakhan chakakhan ,what a lovely name u got grin
Re: Why The Hate On South African Women? by jampro123(m): 11:31am On Dec 18, 2014
Also the physical structure of the SA female is a dream come true for Nigerian men.
Re: Why The Hate On South African Women? by Dreyl(m): 11:33am On Dec 18, 2014
*observing*
Re: Why The Hate On South African Women? by Nobody: 11:35am On Dec 18, 2014
Chakakhan:

but i was thinking its the other way round.I always had the impression that SA women dislike nigerian men cheesy.At least thats what of my peeps over there say cheesy.
Re: Why The Hate On South African Women? by Nobody: 11:36am On Dec 18, 2014
adamskutty:
Lemme book space cheesy

Chakakhan chakakhan ,what a lovely name u got grin
*agrees* cheesy
Re: Why The Hate On South African Women? by Nobody: 11:38am On Dec 18, 2014
lefulefu:

*agrees* cheesy

Thanks... Its after the singer cheesy borrowed it from her
Re: Why The Hate On South African Women? by Nobody: 11:41am On Dec 18, 2014
lefulefu:

but i was thinking its the other way round.I always had the impression that SA women dislike nigerian men cheesy.At least thats what of my peeps over there say cheesy.

I dont wanna generalize but I dont think thats the case. It depends where you stay in SA....
Re: Why The Hate On South African Women? by Nobody: 11:45am On Dec 18, 2014
Chakakhan:

Thanks... Its after the singer cheesy borrowed it from her
AGHHHH yvonne chakakhan.....
*singing*
Am burning up
Am burning up
my heart's on fire
am burning up burning up .....
u know that song?
love it cheesy
Re: Why The Hate On South African Women? by Nobody: 11:46am On Dec 18, 2014
jampro123:
My sister Nigerian men adore SA ladies because they know what love is. I am surprised to read what you just posted because from where we come from SA women are good. They support their men and stand by them. Please ignore all negative comments about SA women from Nigeria please.

lol so im imagening some of the comments Iv read and even had addressed to me... Maybe it was ignorance but not all nigerian me adore SA women often labelling them as vixens.

But i appreciate your comment as your observation is true in some cases. Not all SA women are perfect
Re: Why The Hate On South African Women? by herald9: 11:48am On Dec 18, 2014
Women are women.. No matter where they are from.

We don't hate them...we adore them.

We only hate the guys...they like bragging alot. angry

That's why we wanna show them where they belong.
Re: Why The Hate On South African Women? by Nobody: 11:49am On Dec 18, 2014
lefulefu:

AGHHHH yvonne chakakhan.....
*singing*
Am burning up
Am burning up
my heart's on fire
am burning up burning up .....
u know that song?
love it cheesy

lmao oh my lawd no...not Sis Yvone chakachaka.... Chakakhan as in the American singer who sings 'SWEET THING' lol but i do like that song tho
Re: Why The Hate On South African Women? by Nobody: 11:50am On Dec 18, 2014
Chakakhan:

lmao oh my lawd no...not Sis Yvone chakachaka.... Chakakhan as in the American singer who sings 'SWEET THING' lol but i do like that song tho
ok grin
Re: Why The Hate On South African Women? by herald9: 11:51am On Dec 18, 2014
And who talk say SA ladies are pretty... with that their Soweto faces and languagesgrin
Re: Why The Hate On South African Women? by Nobody: 11:52am On Dec 18, 2014
herald9:
Women are women.. No matter where they are from.

We don't hate them...we adore them.

We only hate the guys...they like bragging alot. angry

That's why we wanna show them where they belong.

hmmm interesting angle...
Re: Why The Hate On South African Women? by Nobody: 11:55am On Dec 18, 2014
herald9:
And who talk say SA ladies are pretty... with that their Soweto faces and languagesgrin

Is that the only place you've been in SA? .... If so then u really havent seen much
Re: Why The Hate On South African Women? by herald9: 11:58am On Dec 18, 2014
Chakakhan:

Is that the only place you've been in SA? .... If so then u really havent seen much

upload your pics and proof me wrongsad
Re: Why The Hate On South African Women? by Nobody: 12:01pm On Dec 18, 2014
herald9:

upload your pics and proof me wrongsad

lol hey I love a challange but this is not about me ...its about SA women in general grin

but you are wrong and im not from soweto :p
Re: Why The Hate On South African Women? by herald9: 12:08pm On Dec 18, 2014
Chakakhan:

lol hey I love a challange but this is not about me ...its about SA women in general grin

but you are wrong and im not from soweto tongue

Lolz... and I can't direct my questions to SA women since they are not here...

You're the ambassador... So you'd want to represent them well...

I'm waitingcheesy
Re: Why The Hate On South African Women? by lilmax(m): 12:11pm On Dec 18, 2014
Hate on something S.A women? Where?
Re: Why The Hate On South African Women? by Nobody: 12:16pm On Dec 18, 2014
herald9:

Lolz... and I can't direct my questions to SA women since they are not here...

You're the ambassador... So you'd want to represent them well...

I'm waitingcheesy

lol u are putting me in an awkward position here... Im sort of a secret agent so i cant show u my identity cheesy or else the SA embassy will sack me

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

"Dating mentality of girls aged 18-25"; My Opinion / How Girls Behave When You Want To Remove Their Pant / My Landlady Wants Me To Bang Her... Help Me Oo!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.