Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,997 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:00 AM

Bible God And His Share Of Virgins And Other War Booty - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bible God And His Share Of Virgins And Other War Booty (21459 Views)

The Bible God Is Actually Satan, And Satan God / Why Does The Bible God Discriminate Against People With Flat Noses? / Wow. The Bible 'God' Killed More People Than 'Satan' Ever Did. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bible God And His Share Of Virgins And Other War Booty by Ifeann(f): 5:06pm On Jan 02, 2015
yazach:

"If you are going to dance outside, it is better to practice it at home" I have tested your level of intelligence but it seems so low, what you always mentioned about Islam have all been debunked but like yoruba adage "A child knows only two things: eating and sleeping"

I have asked you ones why bible would support slavery but your answer can only be "Christian has nothing to do with Old testament" as if God of Old testament is different from God of New testament.
I believe an Intelligent entity will ponder on why would bible support that and if found in the bible, was God so unfair to those people but instead, you want me to engage you in another topic of which you always show your dodging tactics when your are being caged

Loool. Did u say low intelligence.
Am I surprised at this derogatory remark. NOPE.
You see, when a muslim is cornered in a discussion about the Vices in the quran and hadiths , that terrible spirit of Islam pushes him to throw insults and red herrings so he can make an escape. BUT I won't let u go off that easy.

You said,"I have asked you ones why bible would support slavery but your answer can only be "Christian has nothing to do with Old testament" as if God of Old testament is different from God of New testament."
No true christain would say this, when I get asked these questions about the Old testament I look at the context and explain it. A fact you Muslims forget often is that Christians don't live under the old testament, that Law was given to the ancient Jews but Christians are very associated with the old testament because of this important reason- the coming of Christ was foretold therein.

You mentioned something about slavery in the bible,

Let's analyze some verses and compare it with the quran and Mohammed who came 3000years after some of theses commands were given in the torah.

Exodus 21: 7-11,
...And if the slave girl's owner arranges for her to MARRY HIS SON, he may no longer treat her as a slave girl, but he must treat her as HIS DAUGHTER. If he himself marries her and then takes another wife, he may not reduce her food or clothing or fail to sleep with her as his wife. If he fails in any of these three ways, she may leave as a FREE WOMAN without making any payment. (Exodus 21:7-11 NLT)

Remember, like I told you before, this is ancient law, thousands of years before Jesus and your prophet. However see the effort at fairness.

The "worse" treatment of slaves in the old testament is far better than your best verse on slavery in the quran.

Now let's analyze the verse
Jews were ALLOWED TO MARRY SLAVES AND THEY ARE FREE TO LEAVE HENCE NOT AGAISNT THEiR WILL as the ending of that passage shows.

in your haste to embarrass the old testament you once again condemn the Islam as evil . Let's see how slaves are treated in Islam even if they are married.

Qur'an (4:24)-"And all married women (are forbidden unto you) save those (captives) whom your right hands possess."
Even sex with married slaves is permissible. Hence the crime of sex slavery and adultery was approved by your prophet.

Qur'an (8:69)-"But (now) enjoy what ye took in war, lawful and good"
A reference to war booty, of which slaves were a part, ISIS are very much inlove with this verse.

Qur'an (33:50)-"O Prophet! We have made lawful to thee thy wives to whom thou hast paid their dowers; and those (slaves) whom thy right hand possesses out of the prisoners of war whom Allah has assigned to thee"

Qur'an (23:5-6)-"..who abstain from sex, except with those joined to them in the marriage bond, or (the captives) whom their right hands possess..."
This verse permits the slave-owner to have sex with his slaves. More vices.

See also Qur'an (70:29-30). The Quran is a small book, so if Allah used valuable space to repeat the same point four times, then sex slavery must be very important to him and Mohammed.

Qur'an (24:32)-"And marry those among you who are single and those who are fit among your male slaves and your female slaves..." Breeding slaves based on fitness. This is sickening.

Qur'an (2:178)-"O ye who believe! Retaliation is prescribed for you in the matter of the murdered; the freeman for the freeman, and the slave for the slave, and the female for the female."
The message of this verse, which prescribes the rules of retaliation for murder, is that all humans arenotcreated equal. The human value of a slave is less than that of a free person (and a woman's worth is also distinguished from that of a man's).

Your heart is darken and it is difficult to understand the message of God, the bible does not support slavery but gave commands for their fair treatment. Now let's look at what happened to Jews who kidnapped people with an attempt to sell them.

"He who kidnaps a man, whether he
sells him or he is found in his
possession, shall surely be put to
death." ( Exodus 21:16)

Another example,
"If a man strikes his male or female
slave with a rod and he dies at his
hand, he shall be
punished." ( Exodus 21:20)

Now let's take a look at the new testament

Galatians 3:28p
There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond(slave) nor free, there is neither male nor female: for ye are all one in Christ Jesus.

1 Corinthians 12:13:"For by one Spirit are we all baptized into one body, whether we be Jews or Gentiles, whether we be bond(slave) or free; and have been all made to drink into one Spirit."

Colossians 3:11:"Where there is neither Greek nor Jew, circumcision nor uncircumcision, Barbarian, Scythian, bond(slave) nor free: but Christ is all, and in all.

if you want to understand any other Old testament passage, get a Holy Bible, read the it and ask me for information regarding the larger context if you are too lazy to read the entire chapter. Then compare it with your quran and you will see its falsehood for what it is.
Re: Bible God And His Share Of Virgins And Other War Booty by limamintruth: 5:39pm On Jan 02, 2015
Ifeann:

You see, when a muslim is cornered in a discussion about the Vices in the quran and hadiths , that terrible spirit of Islam pushes him to throw insults and red herrings so he can make an escape. BUT I won't let u go off that easy.

You said,"I have asked you ones why bible would support slavery but your answer can only be "Christian has nothing to do with Old testament" as if God of Old testament is different from God of New testament."
No true christain would say this, when I get asked these questions about the Old testament I look at the context and explain it. A fact you Muslims forget often is that Christians don't live under the old testament, that Law was given to the ancient Jews but Christians are very associated with the old testament because of this important reason- the coming of Christ was foretold therein.

Let's analyze some verses and compare it with the quran and Mohammed who came 3000years after some of theses commands were given in the torah.

...And if the slave girl's owner arranges for her to MARRY HIS SON, he may no longer treat her as a slave girl, but he must treat her as HIS DAUGHTER. If he himself marries her and then takes another wife, he may not reduce her food or clothing or fail to sleep with her as his wife. If he fails in any of these three ways, she may leave as a FREE WOMAN without making any payment. (Exodus 21:7-11 NLT)

Remember, like I told you before, this is ancient law, thousands of years before Jesus and your prophet. However see the effort at fairness.

The "worse" treatment of slaves in the old testament is far better than your best verse on slavery in the quran.

Jews were ALLOWED TO MARRY SLAVES AND THEY ARE FREE TO LEAVE HENCE NOT AGAISNT THEiR WILL as the ending of that passage shows.

in your haste to embarrass the old testament you once again condemn the Islam as evil . Let's see how slaves are treated in Islam even if they are married.

Qur'an (4:24)-"And all married women (are forbidden unto you) save those (captives) whom your right hands possess."
Even sex with married slaves is permissible. Hence the crime of sex slavery and adultery was approved by your prophet.

A reference to war booty, of which slaves were a part, ISIS are very much inlove with this verse.

Qur'an (33:50)-"O Prophet! We have made lawful to thee thy wives to whom thou hast paid their dowers; and those (slaves) whom thy right hand possesses out of the prisoners of war whom Allah has assigned to thee"

Qur'an (23:5-6)-"..who abstain from sex, except with those joined to them in the marriage bond, or (the captives) whom their right hands possess..."

See also Qur'an (70:29-30). The Quran is a small book, so if Allah used valuable space to repeat the same point four times, then sex slavery must be very important to him and Mohammed.

Qur'an (24:32)-"And marry those among you who are single and those who are fit among your male slaves and your female slaves..." Breeding slaves based on fitness. This is sickening.

Qur'an (2:178)-"O ye who believe! Retaliation is prescribed for you in the matter of the murdered; the freeman for the freeman, and the slave for the slave, and the female for the female."
The message of this verse, which prescribes the rules of retaliation for murder, is that all humans arenotcreated equal. The human value of a slave is less than that of a free person (and a woman's worth is also distinguished from that of a man's).

Your heart is darken and it is difficult to understand the message of God, the bible does not support slavery but gave commands for their fair treatment. Now let's look at what happened to Jews who kidnapped people with an attempt to sell them.

Another example,
hand, he shall be

There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond(slave) nor free, there is neither male nor female: for ye are all one in Christ Jesus.

1 Corinthians 12:13:"For by one Spirit are we all baptized into one body, whether we be Jews or Gentiles, whether we be bond(slave) or free; and have been all made to drink into one Spirit."

Colossians 3:11:"Where there is neither Greek nor Jew, circumcision nor uncircumcision, Barbarian, Scythian, bond(slave) nor free: but Christ is all, and in all.

if you want to understand any other Old testament passage, get a Holy Bible, read the it and ask me for information regarding the larger context if you are too lazy to read the entire chapter. Then compare it with your quran and you will see its falsehood for what it is.

If only yazach & co. will read this and comprehend. lipsrsealed
Re: Bible God And His Share Of Virgins And Other War Booty by Ifeann(f): 6:05pm On Jan 02, 2015
limamintruth:

If only yazach & co. will read this and comprehend. lipsrsealed
I have explained this to yazach before. He keeps forgetting. But by Gods grace he will one day be free from the bondage of the antichrist

1 Like

Re: Bible God And His Share Of Virgins And Other War Booty by Rilwayne001: 3:19pm On Jan 03, 2015
I've been busy offline, but let me see if i can create time for you.

But hey i don't do gainsayers, so if you are one don't bother engage me for i will ignore you.

Ifeann:

Hi friend
It seems you want to debate, bring up any issue u have with Christianity and we share ponder on it in turn

First of all this thread is one of them, and it amazes me that even you did'nt address the OP, you skipped all my post from page (0) and come to page (4) to ask me to bring issue concerning xtianity.

Well, we've been discussing about an issue and i expect you to clear up the issue b4 asking me to engagw you in a debate. all your brother tried to clear it but they all ended up shooting themselvws in the leg and telling me to leave the verse as they are.

So lets start from here.

I shall ask you to address why Islam and your prophet endorses, supports and encourages slavery or child marriage or paedophilia or sex with captives (that your right hand possess) or beheadings or stonings or revenge missions or assassination of his critics or the abrogations of revelations or polygamy(legalised adultery) or temporary marriage (legalised prostitution still practised by the shi'a), domestic violence against women, or inferiority of women or Al Taqiyya (use of deceit) or Inc.est (he slept with his adopted son's ex wife after he divorced her since Mohammed lusted after her), or sex with sex slaves (which he did often), or No adpotion in Islam(there by leaving countless orphans destitute) or his irrational hate of wall garkos (little lizards) or dogs (mans best friend) or the 72 virgins which you will dis.virgin over and over again with your perpetual erections or Mohammed's sharing of war booty or any other vice of your choice in the Qu'ran ..

Hmmmm..i smell islamophobe or someone that has been patronizing all these anti-islam website.

Well open anyone you want and i will try and create time to clear your delusions and misconception about islam.

salam.

2 Likes

Re: Bible God And His Share Of Virgins And Other War Booty by Rilwayne001: 3:35pm On Jan 03, 2015
truthman2012:
@Op

Your question is based on your shallow knowledge of spiritual things.

Lolz,

what they resort to when they are clueless. grin

The 32 virgins is said to be the Lord's tribute.

calm down, not only the virgins are the tribute, about 700 animals was roasted too.

Why would an almighty God love roasted animal?

What would the Lord do with virgins?

perhaps he was goin to roast them as burnt offering same way he was offered a whole town as burnt offering

He must have needed them for His service in the synagoge.

Numbers 18:5 “You are to be responsible for the care of the sanctuary and the altar, so that my wrath will not fall on the Israelites again. I myself have selected your fellow Levites from among the Israelites as a gift to you, dedicated to th LORD to do the work at the tent of meeting. But only you and your sons may serve as priests in connection with everything at the altar and inside the curtain. I am giving you the service of the priesthood as a gift. Anyone else who comes near the sanctuary is to be put to death.

Now please provide your own verse to backup your point undecided

You should agree with me that the Lord does not need wives as He is not a man.

I never said he wants for himself wives, you said this bible god is nor a man, what do we call someone that love been offered roasted animals otherwise known as suya?

Virginity is appreciated in the spiritual realm. The Lord used Mary, a virgin to give birth to Jesus. Even the Devil too appreciate it. In Osun Osogbo worship, they use virgins. There are some babalawo sacrifices that require virgins to carry.

Virgins are appreciated? you mean your god appreciates virgins above little children that got smashed to the tree?.

your god is thus compared to osun osogbo..smh

2 Likes

Re: Bible God And His Share Of Virgins And Other War Booty by malvisguy212: 4:06pm On Jan 03, 2015
[quote author=Rilwayne001 post=29454744][/quote]God is against human sacrifice;
Deuteronomy 12:31: You must not
worship the LORD your God in their
way, because in worshiping their gods,
they do all kinds of detestable things
the LORD hates. They even burn their
sons and daughters in the fire as
sacrifices to their gods.
Deuteronomy 18:9-12:

When you enter
the land the LORD your God is giving
you, do not learn to imitate the
detestable ways of the nations there.
Let no one be found among you who
sacrifices his son or daughter in the
fire...Anyone who does these things is
detestable to the LORD, and because of
these detestable practices the LORD
your God will drive out those nations
before you.

The Midianites conspired with the
Moabites to curse Israel ( Num 22:1-7).
When the curse was turned into a
blessing instead ( 24:10-11), the Moabite and Midianite woman agreed to seduce the Israelite men and in doing so entice them to serve their idols ( 25:1-9, 31:15-16, Rev 2:14). The Israelites who fell prey to this and engaged in idolatry were also held responsible, and were executed ( 25:4-5). Virgin women and young girls were obviously not participants in this, so they were spared.

The 32 virgin were not sacrifice, they were use for different reason, burn offering had to be male not female.
Re: Bible God And His Share Of Virgins And Other War Booty by Rilwayne001: 4:25pm On Jan 03, 2015
Stop lying abegg, stop it undecided

If you don't read how will you learn?
malvisguy212:
God is against human sacrifice;

But he was offered a whole town (including humans) as burnt offering isnt it

Deuteronomy 12:31: You must not
worship the LORD your God in their
way, because in worshiping their gods,
they do all kinds of detestable things
the LORD hates. They even burn their
sons and daughters in the fire as
sacrifices to their gods.

We all know numbers predates deuteronomy in the bible OT chronology, which means that the actionsof moses and his jihadist has been done in numbers b4 this one. further reading the context of deut:

Deu 12:29 The LORD your God will cut off before you the nations you are about to invade and dispossess. But when you have driven them out and settled in their land ,

This further shows that your god drove them out of their land

Deu 12:30 and after they have been destroyed before you, be careful not to be ensnared by inquiring about their gods, saying, "How do these nations serve their gods? We will do the same."

Your god dont want them to serve other gods that was why he lied that they do ofere there sons and daughters to their gods.

And we all know thegod that want his son as sacrifice, don't we?

We all know the god that want a whole town as burt sacrifice dont we?

I'll do justice to your other posts.

2 Likes

Re: Bible God And His Share Of Virgins And Other War Booty by truthman2012(m): 4:36pm On Jan 03, 2015
@Rilwayne001

You are yet to answer my questions: Is the bible God you are accusing the same as allah who is also your God? If not, who is he who just emerged and appeared to Muhammad from nowhere after so many years of human existence?

1 Like

Re: Bible God And His Share Of Virgins And Other War Booty by Rilwayne001: 4:36pm On Jan 03, 2015
Deuteronomy 18:9-12:

When you enter
the land the LORD your God is giving
you, do not learn to imitate the
detestable ways of the nations there.
Let no one be found among you who
sacrifices his son or daughter in the
fire...Anyone who does these things is
detestable to the LORD, and because of
these detestable practices the LORD
your God will drive out those nations
before you.

Same thing same explanation with the previous post.

The Midianites conspired with the
Moabites to curse Israel ( Num 22:1-7).
When the curse was turned into a
blessing instead ( 24:10-11), the Moabite and Midianite woman agreed to seduce the Israelite men and in doing so entice them to serve their idols ( 25:1-9, 31:15-16, Rev 2:14). The Israelites who fell prey to this and engaged in idolatry were also held responsible, and were executed ( 25:4-5). Virgin women and young girls were obviously not participants in this, so they were spared.

I already addresed this post on this thread, only that you wont stop being a gainsayer, which is why i hate discussing with you.

Num 22:2 Now Balak son of Zippor saw all that Israel had done to the Amorites,

No country will see his enemy coming wirhout having a plan to exterminate his enemy so what are you telling me?

i already showed you where you god told moses to offere these nationz to kill utterly everything breathing creatures of anytown that refuse to open gate for them, and those who open are to be their slavez. who will accept such a thing will you

, The 32 virgin were not sacrifice, they were use for different reason,

state the reasons with some bible passages as back up.

burn offering had to be male not female.

Lols.....another lie, am coming i will burst your lie now

2 Likes

Re: Bible God And His Share Of Virgins And Other War Booty by Rilwayne001: 4:38pm On Jan 03, 2015
truthman2012:
@Rilwayne001

You are yet to answer my questions: Is the bible God you are accusing the same as allah who is also your God? If not, who is he who just emerged and appeared to Muhammad from nowhere.

I will answer this question when you tell me who wrote the books of OT onrle after the other.

Lets start from the first 10 books of the OT.

1 Like

Re: Bible God And His Share Of Virgins And Other War Booty by truthman2012(m): 4:44pm On Jan 03, 2015
Rilwayne001:

I will answer this question when you tell me who wrote the books of OT onrle after the other.

Lets start from the first 10 books of the OT.

I asked questions but instead of answering, you are asking me questions in return. How does that sound? Answer my questions with what you know about OT.

How wrote the Torah your quran talks about?
Re: Bible God And His Share Of Virgins And Other War Booty by Rilwayne001: 5:08pm On Jan 03, 2015
truthman2012:

I asked questions but instead of answering, you are asking me questions in return. How does that sound?

You don't seem to get me.

Answer my questions with what you know about OT
How wrote the Torah your quran talks about?

Allah is the God of moses and other prophets, but he is not the God portrayed in the bible for those that wrote the bible are unknown pagans who did it to serve their owns selfish interest.

Now please answer my question.

Who wrote the books of OT one after the other. Lets start from the first 10 books of the OT..

2 Likes

Re: Bible God And His Share Of Virgins And Other War Booty by truthman2012(m): 5:37pm On Jan 03, 2015
You are dead wrong.

Your quran says it was allah (if God) who gave OT to Moses. ''Say (unto the Jews who speak thus): Who revealed the Book which Moses brought a LIGHT AND GUIDANCE FOR MANKIND, which ye have put on parchments which ye show, BUT YE HIDE MUCH THEREOF......(Quran 6:91).

First, it shows Mose wrote the OT and it was a LIGHT and GUIDANCE for mankind. Although allah says they hide from it, which means the one not hiden is the truth.

So, what is your quarel with the Torah or OT?

1 Like

Re: Bible God And His Share Of Virgins And Other War Booty by malvisguy212: 5:50pm On Jan 03, 2015
Rilwayne001:
Stop lying abegg, stop it undecided

If you don't read how will you learn?

But he was offered a whole town (including humans) as burnt offering isnt it

We all know numbers predates deuteronomy in the bible OT chronology, which means that the actionsof moses and his jihadist has been done in numbers b4 this one. further reading the context of deut:

Deu 12:29 The LORD your God will cut off before you the nations you are about to invade and dispossess. But when you have driven them out and settled in their land ,

This further shows that your god drove them out of their land

Deu 12:30 and after they have been destroyed before you, be careful not to be ensnared by inquiring about their gods, saying, "How do these nations serve their gods? We will do the same."

Your god dont want them to serve other gods that was why he lied that they do ofere there sons and daughters to their gods.

And we all know thegod that want his son as sacrifice, don't we?

We all know the god that want a whole town as burt sacrifice dont we?

I'll do justice to your other posts.
because deutoronumy come before number meaning Moses action was don long before number, DO YOU KNOW THAT THE OLDEST BOOK IN THE BIBLE WAS THE BOOK OF JOB? But genesis come before job.

God did not approved of human sacrifice,the 32 virgin was not sacrifice because burn offering required male.

2 Kings 16:3: He walked in the ways of
the kings of Israel and even sacrificed
his son in the fire, following the
detestable ways of the nations the
LORD had driven out before the
Israelites.
Psalm 106:38: They shed innocent
blood, the blood of their sons and
daughters, whom they sacrificed to the
idols of Canaan, and the land was
desecrated by their blood.

the OT doesn't prescribe or
require human sacrifice. All the rules
concerning what sorts of offerings were
acceptable for various purposes mention only animals, birds, and grain - humans are never mentioned as an option. In fact, humans in general would not be acceptable as sacrifices because their sin made them imperfect, and only perfect sacrifices were acceptable.1 (Hence Jesus is the only human who could ever be accepted as a sacrifice.)
Re: Bible God And His Share Of Virgins And Other War Booty by Rilwayne001: 6:26pm On Jan 03, 2015
truthman2012:
You are dead wrong.

Then prove yourself by telling me who wrote the first 10books of the OT.

Your quran says it was allah who gave OT to Moses. ''Say (unto the Jews who speak thus): Who revealed the Book which Moses brought a LIGHT AND GUIDANCE FOR MANKIND, which ye have put on parchments which ye show, BUT YE HIDE MUCH THEREOF......(Quran 6:91).

Yes, moses wrote part of the 5books (not all) and brought the commandments to them but wat did they do to it.

Surah Al-Anaam, Verse 91:
And they measure not the power of Allah its true measure when they say: Allah hath naught revealed unto a human being. Say (unto the Jews who speak thus): Who revealed the Book which Moses brought, a light and guidance for mankind, which ye have put on parchments which ye show, but ye hide much (thereof), and (by which) ye were taught [size=15pt] that which ye knew not yourselves nor (did) your fathers (know it)? [/size] Say: Allah. Then leave them to their play of cavilling .

What does the above relay to you? okay you dontstill get it?

here is another

Surah Al-Baqara, Verse 75:
Have ye any hope that they will be true to you when a party of them used to listen to the word of Allah, then used to change it, after they had understood it, knowingly?

Surah Al-Baqara, Verse 79:
Therefore woe be unto those who write the Scripture with their hands and then say, "This is from Allah," that they may purchase a small gain therewith. Woe unto them for that their hands have written, and woe unto them for that they earn thereby

First, it shows Mose wrote the OT and it was a LIGHT and GUIDANCE for mankind. Although allah says they hide from it, which means the one not hiden is the truth.

Do you believe moses wrote the entire first 5books of the OT and not that it was later changed?

How about the remaining 5 among the first 10? who wrote them?

please answer these questions accordingly.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bible God And His Share Of Virgins And Other War Booty by Rilwayne001: 6:46pm On Jan 03, 2015
malvisguy212:
because deutoronumy come before number meaning Moses action was don long before number,

It further show the dubios chronology of the bible

In the book of numbers we read:

Num 1:1 The LORD spoke to Moses in the Tent of Meeting in the Desert of Sinai on the first day of the second month of the second year after the Israelites came out of Egypt. He said:

The bolded shows that they have'nt started killing people and taking possesions of their lands..they are still in the desert.

Now in the begining of deuteronomy:

Deu 1:3 In the fortieth year, on the first day of the eleventh month, [/b]Moses proclaimed to the Israelites all that the LORD had commanded him concerning them.

Deu 1:4 [b] This was after he had defeated Sihon king of the Amorites,
who reigned in Heshbon, and at Edrei had defeated Og king of Bashan, who reigned in Ashtaroth.

The bolded shows that they are no longer in the desert and havestarted killing people and taking over their lands.

Now tell me who is lying between you and the bible itself. for you said deut predates numbers.

DO YOU KNOW THAT THE OLDEST BOOK IN THE BIBLE WAS THE BOOK OF JOB? But genesis come before job.

How can job predates (by been the oldest book) Genesis that contains the creation stories?

God did not approved of human sacrifice,the 32 virgin was not sacrifice because burn offering required male.

Then what happend to them?

2 Kings 16:3: He walked in the ways of
the kings of Israel and even sacrificed
his son in the fire, following the
detestable ways of the nations the
LORD had driven out before the
Israelites.
Psalm 106:38: They shed innocent
blood, the blood of their sons and
daughters, whom they sacrificed to the
idols of Canaan, and the land was
desecrated by their blood.

I have addressed the above twice today, why are you bringing it up again stop being a gainsayer please angry

the OT doesn't prescribe or
require human sacrifice. All the rules
acceptable for various purposes mention only animals, birds, and grain - humans are never mentioned as an option.

He was offered a whole town as burt offering, its right yhere in the bible stop feigning ignorance undecided

In fact, humans in general would not be acceptable as sacrifices because their sin made them imperfect, and only perfect sacrifices were acceptable.1 (Hence Jesus is the only human who could ever be accepted as a sacrifice.)

A whole town that were full of pagans is to be offered as burt offering to the bible god ask for the verse, stop been ignorant undecided

1 Like

Re: Bible God And His Share Of Virgins And Other War Booty by truthman2012(m): 6:55pm On Jan 03, 2015
@Rilwayne001

Which part of Moses Books allah claims had been changed?

Was it that they hide or changed parts, why was allah inconsistent?

Was it not the same allah who said nothing can change his words (Quran 6:115) where was he when men were changing the Book he gave to Moses?
Re: Bible God And His Share Of Virgins And Other War Booty by truthman2012(m): 6:56pm On Jan 03, 2015
@Rilwayne001

Was it that they hid or changed parts, why was allah inconsistent?

Was it not the same allah who said nothing can change his words (Quran 6:115) where was he when men were changing the Book he gave to Moses?

Pls answer the questions one by one.
Re: Bible God And His Share Of Virgins And Other War Booty by aredbros: 7:03pm On Jan 03, 2015
plaetton:

OK.
Then let me ask the question.

What did Yahweh/ god do with 32 virgins?

This is a very simple question. If you don't know, say so. But pls no convoluted logic.

I know ignorance is the biggest disease in the whole world. All these rambling is because you lack some certain information:

Let me give you some insights with questions for you to do some research:

Do you know about the Levites? Do you know what God said about them? Do you know their function? Do you know what happens to the things they bring to the alter/temple?

In that era the Israelites weren't known to be cannibals' so I think if you think you have so much knowledge of history then you should be able to answer this.

I ask you to beware of who you are dealing with and I pray for you that his grace to be manifested in your life, in Jesus Name. Amen
Re: Bible God And His Share Of Virgins And Other War Booty by Rilwayne001: 7:09pm On Jan 03, 2015
This slow is stylishly evading my question grin grin

truthman2012:

Anything aside what is in the Quran

Was it that they hide or changed parts, ,

why was allah inconsistent?

He is consistent, you are the one that needs to open your brain and tell me who wrote the first 10books of the OT.

Freewill that it is...but the final scripture which is unchangeable.

Now please i have addressed your qusstions, please please please.address mine too.

who wrote the first 10books of the OT.

State them one after them one after the other, if you evade this quwstion for the last time, am igoring you for life undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bible God And His Share Of Virgins And Other War Booty by truthman2012(m): 7:42pm On Jan 03, 2015
@ Rilwayne001

You didn't answer my question and the one you answered was not explanatory enough:

Were some parts hidden or changed? I have opened my eyes and brain but I could not see either. As a muslim who is defending islam, put up your defence.

Do you mean men's freewill invalidated allah's words and got them changed? Yet he said nothing could change his words.

Why would he surrender to men's defeat by giving another scripture - quran after men had succefully changed the Torah and Injeel?

Your question has been answered: quran says it was Moses who wrote the 5 books.

1 Like

Re: Bible God And His Share Of Virgins And Other War Booty by truthman2012(m): 8:52pm On Jan 03, 2015
@ Rilwaye001

Characteristic of you, you always run away under flimsy excuses when you are faced with the truth.

Allah, in order to deceive mankind tried to invalidate God's words to establish his own, the quran . The Spirit of the true God always expose his deception.

If he is the God of the bible, why did he allow men to change his word and then introduced another one, meaning he accepted the first defeat and now vowed not to be overcome again? Spiritual deception.
Re: Bible God And His Share Of Virgins And Other War Booty by Rilwayne001: 9:20pm On Jan 03, 2015
Okay for the last tym again undecided grin

truthman2012:

You didn't answer my question and the one you answered was not explanatory enough:

Okay let me make it clear to you for the last time and thats only if your brain will comprehend it.

Were some parts hidden or changed?
some were changed while some were hidden, and i present my explanations with quranic verses. now if you are doubting that some were change and some hidden read my answers and answer the following questions:

Can you please provide the following lost books of the OT?
Note: they are either hidden or carelessly lost but i can confidently tell you that they were hidden and lost forever.

LOST BOOKS
- The Book of Jasher (whose title fully translated means the Book of the Upright or the Book of the Just ) is mentioned in Joshua 10:13 and 2 Samuel 1:18. From the context in the Book of Samuel it is implied that it was a collection of poetry.

- The Book of the Wars of the Lord .[1] Referenced at Numbers 21:14 .

- A "Book of Songs" is referenced at 1 Kings 8:12– 13 (Septuagint).

- The Chronicles of the Kings of Israel and Chronicles of the Kings of Judah are mentioned in the Books of Kings (1 Kings 14:19, 14:29). They are said to tell of events during the reigns of Kings Jeroboam of Israel and Rehoboam of Judah , respectively. The Chronicles of the Kings of Israel is again mentioned in 1 Kings 16:20 regarding King Zimri , and many other times throughout 1 and 2 Kings.

- The "Book of Shemaiah , and of Iddo the Seer" (also called Story of the Prophet Iddo or The Annals of the Prophet Iddo) is mentioned in the book of 2nd Chronicles. (II Chr 9:29, 12:15, 13:22). Iddo was a seer who lived during the reigns of Solomon,Rehoboam, and Abijah. His deeds were recorded in this book,which has been completely lost to history, save for its title. However, it is interesting to note that Zechariah was the son of Iddo, but this was likely not the same Iddo. (Ezra 5:1, Zechariah 1:1)

- The Manner of the Kingdom.[2] Referenced at 1Samuel 10:25 .
- The Acts of Solomon. Referenced at 1Kings 11:41 .

- The Annals of King David . Referenced at 1Chronicles 27:24 .

- The Book of Samuel the Seer. Also called Samuel the Seer or

- The Acts of Samuel the Seer, which could be the same as 1 & 2 Samuel. Referenced at 1Chronicles 29:29 .

- The Book of Nathan the Prophet . Also called Nathan the Prophet or The Acts of Nathan the Prophet or History of Nathan the Prophet .Referenced at 1Chronicles 29:29 , and also
2Chronicles 9:29 .

- The Book of Gad the Seer. Referenced at 1Chronicles 29:29 .

- The Prophecy of Ahijah,[8] might be a reference to 1 Kings 14:2–18. Referenced at 2Chronicles 9:29 .

- The Book of the Kings of Judah and Israel . Referenced in 2Chronicles 16:11 , 2Chronicles 27:7 and 2Chronicles 32:32 . Might be the same as 1 & 2 Kings .

- The Book of Jehu, could be a reference to 1 Kings 16:1–7.
Referenced at 2Chronicles 20:34 .

- The Story of the Book of Kings. Referenced at 2Chronicles 24:27 .

These^^ are just few of the many hidden books that was later lost. If these books were hidden among the many what does that relay to you?

Now my number 2 answer and question

The Quran say:
Surah Al-Baqara, Verse 79:
Therefore woe be unto those who write the
Scripture with their hands and then say, "This is
from Allah,"
that they may purchase a small gain
therewith. Woe unto them for that their hands have
written, and woe unto them for that they earn
thereby

The point here is those books attributed to moses and co were not written by moses but by other unknown men, that was what the quran saud in the verse above. i told you to prove the verse wrong by telling is who wrote those books moses and who?

I can confident tell you that the first 10 books of the OT were not written by those who they were attributed to. do you have an objection? tell me and i will school you on it.

Will do justice to yyour remaining posts.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bible God And His Share Of Virgins And Other War Booty by Rilwayne001: 9:49pm On Jan 03, 2015
I have opened my eyes and brain but I could not see either. As a muslim who is defending islam, put up your defence.

Perhaps you are blind and daft? because onlily the blind will have their eyes wide open and woudnt be able to see, and only the retardedd will have a brain and wouldnt be able to comprehend simple things..

Do you mean men's freewill invalidated allah's words and got them changed?

No

But we all know human beings are cantankerous to the word of God. Why would some kill prophets of God while he didnt do nothing to them from stoping the killing, otherwise the qustion isdirected back to you.

In Psa 91:14 "Because he loves me," says the LORD, "I will rescue him; I will protect him, for he acknowledges my name. Psa 91:15 He will call upon me, and I will answer him; I will be with him in trouble, I will deliver him.
Psa 91:16 With long life will I satisfy him and show him my salvation."

Do we then say the prophets that were killed are not of God, perhaps the bible god was lying that he will rescue those who love him from troubles.?
Lets not forget that Jesus too was allegedly killed in this manner and we read that he call on god to rescue h before he was caught.

Furthermore the bible says Gpd is not an author of confusion, how comewe bave over 41000sects practsing different dogma, isnt dat confusion?

Why would he surrender to men's defeat by giving another scripture - quran.

Why would the bible god surrender to human defear by sending prophets upon prophetz.?

Why would he not keep to his words by rescuing those who loved him during the timecof distress?

Why is did he allow confusions to transpire in the church?

You question has been answered: quran says it was Moses who wrote them.

You don't believe in the Quran do you?
Christians brlieve moses wrote te Torah i.e the first 5books of the OT, do you believe this as well?

Who wrote the other books of the OT?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bible God And His Share Of Virgins And Other War Booty by truthman2012(m): 11:21am On Jan 04, 2015
Rilwayne001:

Perhaps you are blind and daft? because onlily the blind will have their eyes wide open and woudnt be able to see, and only the retardedd will have a brain and wouldnt be able to comprehend simple things..

No

But we all know human beings are cantankerous to the word of God. Why would some kill prophets of God while he didnt do nothing to them from stoping the killing, otherwise the qustion isdirected back to you.

In Psa 91:14 "Because he loves me," says the LORD, "I will rescue him; I will protect him, for he acknowledges my name. Psa 91:15 He will call upon me, and I will answer him; I will be with him in trouble, I will deliver him.
Psa 91:16 With long life will I satisfy him and show him my salvation."

Do we then say the prophets that were killed are not of God, perhaps the bible god was lying that he will rescue those who love him from troubles.?
Lets not forget that Jesus too was allegedly killed in this manner and we read that he call on god to rescue h before he was caught.

Furthermore the bible says Gpd is not an author of confusion, how comewe bave over 41000sects practsing different dogma, isnt dat confusion?

Why would the bible god surrender to human defear by sending prophets upon prophetz.?

Why would he not keep to his words by rescuing those who loved him during the timecof distress?

Why is did he allow confusions to transpire in the church?

You don't believe in the Quran do you?
Christians brlieve moses wrote te Torah i.e the first 5books of the OT, do you believe this as well?

Who wrote the other books of the OT?

Your insults did not catch me by surprise, afterall what do I expect from a jihadist. If you muslims are allowed into heaven you will bomb it one day. Smh!

Yes, those books you call the missing books in the bible are not included because they are mere repititions of what we have in the bible today.

The quran says Torah was given to Moses, Psalms to David and Gospel to Jesus and not only fails to mention the missing books but does not say what they contain. That the quran talks about Torah, Psalms and Gospel and does not talk about the missing books and what they contain shows they are unimportant.

Yes, God is not the author of confusion. This biblical statement has been borrowed and used by muslims on this forum many times. If there is confusion in the church, Satan is the author, not God. You have no point at all. Now tell me, who is resposible for the various islamic sects killing one another? This is war that is far more than confusion.

Who wrote the other books of the OT you asked? What business do you have with that? The Books that allah confirmed were written by Moses,David and Jesus, do you believe them? Believe the books of Moses, of David and of Jesus and they are enough for your salvation.

Allah decided to put muslims in confusion: he said some parts of the bible are hidden or changed but fails to specifically point out or state the hidden or changed ones. Why would anyone hide or change God's words? If changed, why is it still working. People, including me have acted upon it and have seen result. You muslims that falsely claim to have the correct words have nothing good to show for it. No miracles, it is crisis in all parts of the world.

Tell me what was hidden or changed in the bible. It has been proven that Gabriel who spoke to Muhammad was the Devil who tried to pervert the word of God to establish his own to send mankind to hell.
Re: Bible God And His Share Of Virgins And Other War Booty by malvisguy212: 12:46pm On Jan 04, 2015
Rilwayne001:

It further show the dubios chronology of the bible

In the book of numbers we read:

Num 1:1 The LORD spoke to Moses in the Tent of Meeting in the Desert of Sinai on the first day of the second month of the second year after the Israelites came out of Egypt. He said:

The bolded shows that they have'nt started killing people and taking possesions of their lands..they are still in the desert.

Now in the begining of deuteronomy:

Deu 1:3 In the fortieth year, on the first day of the eleventh month, [/b]Moses proclaimed to the Israelites all that the LORD had commanded him concerning them.

Deu 1:4 [b] This was after he had defeated Sihon king of the Amorites,
who reigned in Heshbon, and at Edrei had defeated Og king of Bashan, who reigned in Ashtaroth.

The bolded shows that they are no longer in the desert and havestarted killing people and taking over their lands.

Now tell me who is lying between you and the bible itself. for you said deut predates numbers.

How can job predates (by been the oldest book) Genesis that contains the creation stories?

Then what happend to them?

I have addressed the above twice today, why are you bringing it up again stop being a gainsayer please angry

He was offered a whole town as burt offering, its right yhere in the bible stop feigning ignorance undecided

A whole town that were full of pagans is to be offered as burt offering to the bible god ask for the verse, stop been ignorant undecided
bible is not like the quran, infacte, job even senior Abraham,during the time of job, satan walk freely on the earth, satan can even enter heaven and speak to God. The book of genesis is a summary of the creation story, the book of job enlightened us about God creative power.

the war against the isrealite started when the isrealite are on the deserts , you quote number1:1 claiming the war starte there? Dead wrong, it started in exedus 17:8.

God did not approved of human sacrifice, I give you prove,does virgin serve in the temple.female are not sacrifice, it is only male (not human) animals.the virgin were not use as slaves because God condemned slavery,unlike Allah who oder all foreigners to pay jizya tax.

This is what God say concerning foreigners;
Leviticus 19:33-34(NIV)
33 “‘When a foreigner resides among you
in your land, do not mistreat them. 34
The foreigner residing among you must
be treated as your native-born. Love
them as yourself, for you were foreigners
in Egypt. I am the Lord your God.
THAT IS THE BIG DIFFERENT BETWEEN GOD AND ALLAH.

All the rules
acceptable for various purposes mention
only animals, birds, and grain - humans
are never mentioned as an option. In
fact, humans in general would not be
acceptable as sacrifices because their sin
made them imperfect, and only perfect.
Re: Bible God And His Share Of Virgins And Other War Booty by yazach: 11:58am On Jan 06, 2015
Ifeann:

Another example,
hand, he shall be

LoL. Well you try for your ill-self explanation and as a result, I will comment on just two of your statement

Firstly,

@bold, are you opposing Jesus by the statement in bold red color? undecided undecided
17 “Do not think that I have come to abolish the Law or the Prophets; I have not come to abolish them but to fulfill them.
New International Version
"Do not think that I have come to abolish the Law or the Prophets; I have not come to abolish them but to fulfill them.

New Living Translation
"Don't misunderstand why I have come. I did not come to abolish the law of Moses or the writings of the prophets. No, I came to accomplish their purpose.

English Standard Version
“Do not think that I have come to abolish the Law or the Prophets; I have not come to abolish them but to fulfill them.

New American Standard Bible
"Do not think that I came to abolish the Law or the Prophets; I did not come to abolish but to fulfill.

He even affirm that nothing out of the law will be left unfulfilled
18 For truly, I say to you, until heaven and earth pass away, not an iota, not a dot, will pass from the Law until all is accomplished.

He went ahead and gave a warning
9 Therefore whoever relaxes one of the least of these commandments and teaches others to do the same will be called least in the kingdom of heaven, but whoever does them and teaches them will be called great in the kingdom of heaven.

The following affirm those laws are righteousness and only when you exceed those righteousness will you enter paradise
20 For I tell you, unless your righteousness exceeds that of the scribes and Pharisees, you will never enter the kingdom of heaven.
So it is left for you to accept those laws and enter kingdom of heaven or reject them and be among the dwell of fire embarassed embarassed

Secondly,
Thank God you accept that bible also support slavery, but I notice a kind of hidden in you statements that it is mentioned in Old testament grin grin This makes me laugh. Apart from the fact that Jesus did not come to abolish those laws, he put it in to practice by:
The servant will be severely punished, for though he knew his duty, he refused to do it. "But people who are not aware that they are doing wrong will be punished only lightly. Much is required from those to whom much is given, and much more is required from those to whom much more is given." (Luke 12:47-48 NLT)

So the question is as follows:
Since you blackmail Islam with slavery, Why would bible God support it both in Old and new testament

1 Like

Re: Bible God And His Share Of Virgins And Other War Booty by yazach: 2:16pm On Jan 06, 2015
Ifeann:

I have explained this to yazach before. He keeps forgetting. But by Gods grace he will one day be free from the bondage of the antichrist
grin grin grin grin
I doubt if you even know who antichrist is
ANTICHRIST
1- Believing Jesus is God when Jesus himself denied his equality with God
2- Believing Jesus as Son of God without strait and clear evidence
3- Doctrine of trinity
4- Unable to fulfill the five signs (picking snakes with hand, drinking poison without harm, speaking in tongue, healing the sick)
5- Downgrading God as drunkard, sleeping, given birth to, not having entire knowledge etc
To mention few
Re: Bible God And His Share Of Virgins And Other War Booty by Ifeann(f): 8:45pm On Jan 06, 2015
yazach:

LoL. Well you try for your ill-self explanation and as a result, I will comment on just two of your statement

Firstly,

@bold, are you opposing Jesus by the statement in bold red color? undecided undecided
17 “Do not think that I have come to abolish the Law or the Prophets; I have not come to abolish them but to fulfill them.
"Do not think that I have come to abolish the Law or the Prophets; I have not come to abolish them but to fulfill them.

New Living Translation
"Don't misunderstand why I have come. I did not come to abolish the law of Moses or the writings of the prophets. No, I came to accomplish their purpose.

English Standard Version
“Do not think that I have come to abolish the Law or the Prophets; I have not come to abolish them but to fulfill them.

New American Standard Bible
"Do not think that I came to abolish the Law or the Prophets; I did not come to abolish but to fulfill.

He even affirm that nothing out of the law will be left unfulfilled
18 For truly, I say to you, until heaven and earth pass away, not an iota, not a dot, will pass from the Law until all is accomplished.

He went ahead and gave a warning
9 Therefore whoever relaxes one of the least of these commandments and teaches others to do the same will be called least in the kingdom of heaven, but whoever does them and teaches them will be called great in the kingdom of heaven.

The following affirm those laws are righteousness and only when you exceed those righteousness will you enter paradise
20 For I tell you, unless your righteousness exceeds that of the scribes and Pharisees, you will never enter the kingdom of heaven.
So it is left for you to accept those laws and enter kingdom of heaven or reject them and be among the dwell of fire embarassed embarassed

Secondly,
Thank God you accept that bible also support slavery, but I notice a kind of hidden in you statements that it is mentioned in Old testament grin grin This makes me laugh. Apart from the fact that Jesus did not come to abolish those laws, he put it in to practice by:
The servant will be severely punished, for though he knew his duty, he refused to do it. "But people who are not aware that they are doing wrong will be punished only lightly. Much is required from those to whom much is given, and much more is required from those to whom much more is given." (Luke 12:47-48 NLT)

So the question is as follows:
Since you blackmail Islam with slavery, Why would bible God support it both in Old and new testament

"Surprise Surprise" . Another muslim quotes the bible out of context. Well NO its not a surprise. The level of ignorance u Muslims exhibit is shocking. Classic strawman. U make a false assumption and attack it thinking u are making a point while u only exhibit ur ignorance for basic theology and clear passages.

You said,"LoL. Well you try for your ill-self explanation and as a result, I will comment on just two of your statement"

Well my friend my explanation was honest, accurate and with enough details and authentic verses to back it up. I know why u decided to "address" the 2 statements, which coincidentally are associated with christainity, its because u can't even address the terrible amount of vices in your quran and hadiths with my emphasis on the inhumane treatment of slaves by Mohammed as commanded by his allah. This is the typical muslim.

You also said,"Firstly,
@bold, are you opposing Jesus by the statement in bold red color? :-"

I affirm and support everything Jesus teaches. I really won't bother explaining that verse Matthew 5:17-18 in depth to u because my effort will be wasted on you but nevertheless I will give u a brief insight.
Jesus said, "“Do not think that I have come to abolish the Law or the Prophets; I have not come to abolish them but to fulfill them. For truly I tell you, until heaven and earth disappear, not the smallest letter, not the least stroke of a pen, will by any means disappear from the Law UNTIL EVERYTHING IS ACCOMPLISHED". He was crucified, died and was resurrected and hence paid the price for the sins of those who accept him hence ACCOMPLISHING EVERYTHING as prophesied. There is more theological meaning to this like; Jesus illustrates the Law by doing as the real Law requires, in contrast to how many Pharisees were living but I won't go into it. In addition St Paul a literate Jewish scholar, guided by the holy spirit and who understood the scripture wrote in Galatians 3:23-25;
Before the coming of this faith, we were held in custody under the law, locked up until the faith that was to come would be revealed. So the law was our guardian until Christ came that we might be justified by faith. Now that this faith has come, we are no longer under a guardian."

So u see my friend, u will never understand this if u remain under the bondage of Islam and closeminded thinking.

Then you said,"Secondly,
Thank God you accept that bible also support slavery, but I notice a kind of hidden in you statements that it is mentioned in Old testament grin grin This makes me laugh."

Wow.. Now u are making a fool of yourself and on top of that you are now lying...and Your English is getting more difficult to understand. Look at what I said in that my previous comment and I quote it back to you, "...Your heart is darken and it is difficult to understand the message of God, the bible does not support slavery but gave commands for their fair treatment"
So u see u are really confused. But I won't blame you. Its the lying spirit of Islam in you.

Then you said' " Apart from the fact that Jesus did not come to abolish those laws, he put it in to practice by:
The servant will be severely punished, for though he knew his duty, he refused to do it."

Be careful what u say about Jesus, even your sources command you to respect him... and saying false things about the Son of God ..well I hope he forgives you.
That passage u quoted Luke 12:47-48 is an explanation of the parable of the watchful servant(Luke 12:35-40).
Start from Luke 12:35-40 that's the parable and in Luke 12:41 peter then asks Christ,"Lord does this parable apply to us or do you mean it for everyone" the Christ explains that parable with a metaphorically story about the faithful or unfaithful servant which you quoted ignorantly to try and justify the verses encouraging slavery in your quran.

I really do get tried and bored of correcting u Muslims but I must. No matter how u try, u can never bring the teachings in Christianity to the putrid level of Islam's teachings in the quran and hadiths.
Re: Bible God And His Share Of Virgins And Other War Booty by yazach: 1:47pm On Jan 08, 2015
Ifeann:

"Surprise Surprise" . Another muslim quotes the bible out of context. Well NO its not a surprise. The level of ignorance u Muslims exhibit is shocking. Classic strawman. U make a false assumption and attack it thinking u are making a point while u only exhibit ur ignorance for basic theology and clear passages.

It is now paining you that you result to abusive words grin grin grin Have you forgotten your usual way of quoting the Qura'an out of context(twisting it the way you like). My friend, we don't need any spiritual meaning of the bible it is glaring, verses like John 3:16 have no spiritual meaning abi? grin grin grin grin grin grin

You said,"LoL. Well you try for your ill-self explanation and as a result, I will comment on just two of your statement"

Well my friend my explanation was honest, accurate and with enough details and authentic verses to back it up. I know why u decided to "address" the 2 statements, which coincidentally are associated with christainity, its because u can't even address the terrible amount of vices in your quran and hadiths with my emphasis on the inhumane treatment of slaves by Mohammed as commanded by his allah. This is the typical muslim.

You are wrong, I addressed the two statement because it will expose you more and it has done the purpose only that you are trying your dodging tactics and I will add more: Your bible even allow a man to sell his daughter/son as slave grin grin grin care to know that?

The
You also said,"Firstly,
@bold, are you opposing Jesus by the statement in bold red color? :-"

I affirm and support everything Jesus teaches. I really won't bother explaining that verse Matthew 5:17-18 in depth to u because my effort will be wasted on you but nevertheless I will give u a brief insight.
Jesus said, "“Do not think that I have come to abolish the Law or the Prophets; I have not come to abolish them but to fulfill them. For truly I tell you, until heaven and earth disappear, not the smallest letter, not the least stroke of a pen, will by any means disappear from the Law UNTIL EVERYTHING IS ACCOMPLISHED". He was crucified, died and was resurrected and hence paid the price for the sins of those who accept him hence ACCOMPLISHING EVERYTHING as prophesied. [/b]There is more theological meaning to this like; Jesus illustrates the Law by doing as the real Law requires, in contrast to how many Pharisees were living but I won't go into it. In addition St Paul a literate Jewish scholar, guided by the holy spirit and who understood the scripture wrote in Galatians 3:23-25;
Before the coming of this faith, we were held in custody under the law, locked up until the faith that was to come would be revealed. So the law was our guardian until Christ came that we might be justified by faith. Now that this faith has come, we are no longer under a guardian."

Not so fast don't twist it because it is clearly stated:
17 “Do not think that [b]I have come to abolish the Law or the Prophets;
I have not come to abolish them but to fulfill them.

Now this explain it clearly
New Living Translation
"Don't misunderstand why I have come. I did not come to abolish the law of Moses or the writings of the prophets. No, I came to accomplish their purpose. You can now tell us how this means death and resurrection undecided undecided undecided

You also metioned that Paul was guided by Holy Spirit, Honestly this man is your problem and I don't blame him Jews have been successfully lead you people astray or is it not paul who ask you to leave the teachings of Jesus and move on to perfect ones(care to know that also)

So u see my friend, u will never understand this if u remain under the bondage of Islam and closeminded thinking.
I pray you will be delivered from the bondage of Paul because Jesus will deny you

Then you said,"Secondly,
Thank God you accept that bible also support slavery, but I notice a kind of hidden in you statements that it is mentioned in Old testament grin grin This makes me laugh."

Wow.. Now u are making a fool of yourself and on top of that you are now lying...and Your English is getting more difficult to understand. Look at what I said in that my previous comment and I quote it back to you, "...Your heart is darken and it is difficult to understand the message of God, the bible does not support slavery but gave commands for their fair treatment"
So u see u are really confused. But I won't blame you. Its the lying spirit of Islam in you.

Then you said' " Apart from the fact that Jesus did not come to abolish those laws, he put it in to practice by:
The servant will be severely punished, for though he knew his duty, he refused to do it."

Be careful what u say about Jesus, even your sources command you to respect him... and saying false things about the Son of God ..well I hope he forgives you.

Did you think we muslims are like you, never!!! I am only quoting how you people describe Jesus. As for me I believe Jesus to be: Messenger of Allah, Son of Marry and he can neither forgive nor give except with the permission of His Creator(ALLAH)May Allah be pleased with Him

That passage u quoted Luke 12:47-48 is an explanation of the parable of the watchful servant(Luke 12:35-40).
Start from Luke 12:35-40 that's the parable and in Luke 12:41 peter then asks Christ,"Lord does this parable apply to us or do you mean it for everyone" the Christ explains that parable with a metaphorically story about the faithful or unfaithful servant which you quoted ignorantly to try and justify the verses encouraging slavery in your quran.
Stop this your hide and seek game you bible support slavery it is an in-denying fact
Christians who are slaves should give their masters full respect so that the name of God and his teaching will not be shamed. If your master is a Christian, that is no excuse for being disrespectful. You should work all the harder because you are helping another believer by your efforts. Teach these truths, Timothy, and encourage everyone to obey them. (1 Timothy 6:1-2 NLT)

I really do get tried and bored of correcting u Muslims but I must. No matter how u try, u can never bring the teachings in Christianity to the putrid level of Islam's teachings in the quran and hadiths.

My Friend, it is high time you accept the fact that bible support slavery even a Man can sell his child as slave. Just answer my question as follows: Why did Bible support slavery?
Re: Bible God And His Share Of Virgins And Other War Booty by Ifeann(f): 6:53pm On Jan 08, 2015
[quote author=yazach post=29604586][/quote]

Yazach I have refuted your silly argument, accept the truth or reject it .. I quoted that verse on servants and told u the parable and the figurative story used to explain it. Read Luke 12 again my friend. It doesn't in anyway encourage servitude talk less of slavery. But wallow in ur denial if it brings you bliss but one day u will have to answer for it. Christains have spent their time warning u of islam and your false prophet same way christains have been warning the word of faith movement, Mormons, Jehovah witnesses etc. Some will be reject some will accept.

Yazach on a different topic if I asked u to take the toys of the hands of your 6 year old daughter and hand her to a man in his 50s for marriage dispite the fact that this man already has several wives and sex slaves in his harem and this man will later disvir.gin her when she is 9 years old - will you accept to have this man marry your child.
Re: Bible God And His Share Of Virgins And Other War Booty by Ifeann(f): 7:17pm On Jan 08, 2015
yazach:

grin grin grin grin
I doubt if you even know who antichrist is
ANTICHRIST

the anti christ is a term used to warn us christains of people like Mohammed, Joseph Smith etc

1John 4:15 Whosoever shall confess that Jesus is the Son of God, God dwelleth in him, and he in God.

1 John 2:22 Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist, that denieth the Father and the Son. 23 Whosoever denieth the Son, the same hath not the Father: [(but) he that acknowledgeth the Son hath the Father also]

Jesus is the Son of God, or denies that Jesus Christ IS come in the flesh, or denies that Jesus is the Christ (anointed one). Every person that denies the Son, does not have the Father and is antichrist, and also is an antichrist.

However, the single most egregious - and only unforgivable sin - in Muhammad's religion is committed, if a Muslim were to confess that Jesus is the Son of God. A sin worse than child rape or cold-blooded murder. Isnt thatt taught as shirk in Islam my friend.

Sura 19:88 They say: "(Allah) Most Gracious has begotten a son!" 89 Indeed ye have put forth a thing most monstrous!

Surah 9.30The Jews call 'Uzair a son of God, and the Christians call Christ the Son of God. That is a saying from their mouth; (In this) they but imitate what the Unbelievers of old used to say. God's curse be on them: how they are deluded away from the Truth! Surah 9.30"

Need I say more. Islam is an anti christ.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

TB Joshua Helps An Indonesian Lady & Her Family After Murder Allegation / Pastor Chris Charges Gate Fees For Watch Night Service? / Photo Of The Day, Purify Your Intentions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 213
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.