Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,971 members, 7,817,849 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:10 PM

Bible God And His Share Of Virgins And Other War Booty - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bible God And His Share Of Virgins And Other War Booty (21454 Views)

The Bible God Is Actually Satan, And Satan God / Why Does The Bible God Discriminate Against People With Flat Noses? / Wow. The Bible 'God' Killed More People Than 'Satan' Ever Did. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bible God And His Share Of Virgins And Other War Booty by wolesmile(m): 8:32am On Jun 24, 2015
italo:

I need to know if you are a Bible believer or not.

It will inform my response.

When u guys attack the Qur'an, do you wait to ponder on whether u believe in it or not?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bible God And His Share Of Virgins And Other War Booty by Rilwon: 6:03pm On Jul 24, 2016
grin
Re: Bible God And His Share Of Virgins And Other War Booty by Presbulg(m): 11:04pm On Jul 24, 2016
Rilwon:
grin
Are you the one who created this thread ?
Re: Bible God And His Share Of Virgins And Other War Booty by KINGinVAHALA: 3:05am On Jul 25, 2016
Presbulg:

Good morning bro, please kindly check your email, I have replied your mail.
Re: Bible God And His Share Of Virgins And Other War Booty by Rilwon: 6:03am On Jul 25, 2016
Presbulg:

Yep, i am rilwayne001 cool
Re: Bible God And His Share Of Virgins And Other War Booty by Rilwayne001: 7:12pm On Oct 11, 2016
Rilwayne001:

address the OP undecided
Re: Bible God And His Share Of Virgins And Other War Booty by APCsupporter: 9:01pm On Oct 11, 2016
Rilwayne001:

Where

The word of God is different from the word of man.

Now please address the OP

Wow. I have always thought that you were not a believer. May Allah bless you

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Prophet Jeremiah To Support Mohbad's Son And Wife, To Help Police Investigation / 31 Powerful Scriptures To Help Strengthen Us Through This Uncertain Times / TB Joshua Helps An Indonesian Lady & Her Family After Murder Allegation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.