Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,125 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:37 AM

Eye Opener!!! What Love Really Is.... (read) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Eye Opener!!! What Love Really Is.... (read) (648 Views)

Unreturned Love Really Hurts / Revealed: This Is How To Satisfy A Woman Even With Small Pen Is [read Here] / Is Love Really For Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Eye Opener!!! What Love Really Is.... (read) by Tracy66: 1:09pm On Dec 19, 2014
I think I just found the real meaning of L.O.V.E , I have been a business lover all my life I *sobs*
Read and enjoy

LOVE!!!
That's the most overused word in the world , and a lot of people say it without knowing the meaning of what love really is ,
You start to talk about love and people start using the word 'ALWAYS' especially the ladies they go like, "he will always always be there for me", he will always always love me no matter what, our love will always always survive the hard times, etc , but you know what? Let me tell you a hell truth
When we talk about love the word always doesn't really exist , always is the key to every woman's heartbreak
I just heard your mind ask me WHY?? How do you mean ??
Here is the answer

Rachel Speaks """** Because we expect that he will always be there, we expect that we will always be loved no matter what we do or what we look like, well that is clearly not the case now is it, because we get fat and we get old, we get traded in for younger models every day. So the simple truth is the only always is that everything changes. And in my experience men's whims are the most changeable of all,
so No, I guess is the answer to your question is no I do not want some guy to tell me that he is Always gonna be there to protect me from the scary noises at night because then I'm gonna know he's a liar. I can protect myself just fine thank you very much. *** (Rachel fades)

People are in relationships of Delusion , They know they aint never gonna be Mr/Mrs Right, they're just happy being Mr/Mrs Right Now.
And that's a major setback , you are everywhere together like Romeo N Juliet for some Faint reasons , maybe she is with him cause her is Rich , He is with The Lady cause she is good in bed,smokes or got some nice Tattoos you know those things juvenile hearts normally crave for , but in your heart of hearts , you always remind yourself , my children deserve a better husband, my wife can't be an alcoholic etc , Then what exactly LoVE??
Some people think love is an emotion that must be reciprocated , their idea of true LoVe is that their lover must in reciprocate all the love that they have given to their lover , well to me that's just a Love business , cause just like a failed business if the returns doesn't come way back , the lover always leave for someone else , that's when you hears stuffs like ' I loved you but you took me for granted that's why I left you ....... Let's not talk about horse shits

Some define LoVe as SEX , yea those people that believe that the only way that they can show that they love is by having sex with you , yuck
Katherine Speaks *** It's not about the sex sweetie, anyone can have sex, it's about the walk up the stairs***
What About BREAk Up And HeartBreak??
Ken Speaks*** Women don't make a move until they're ready. They can be with a guy for two years and spend the last 6 months trying to get over the guy so that when they're ready to move on, they just move on. Guys are totally different, when they break up they do if fast, but they can spend years trying to get over the girl because usually they don't think it through**

Do you know what love really is, Tom?

Love is a one way street, going from you out. And you give it because it makes you feel good to give it.
Because when you give it, it makes you strong. And that crazy, vulnerable, out of control scary feeling, feeling that most people think is love? It's not really love at all; it's just the need to be loved.
And believe me, its a really different thing. Real love isn't "I love you" hoping the other person is going to say it too. It's just, I love you. Its like giving someone a gift at Christmas, and if you get anything back, that's a bonus, that's extra.
But you shouldn't NEED to receive it, cause the true strength is in the giving of it. But then again, that's just what I think. And what do I know? I don't know anything.
Read complete article below....

Source : http://www.enekem.com/2014/12/this-is-what-love-really-is-read.html?m=1

I love this enekem.com ,

But really most of us don't know the meaning of love, after watching loads of beauty and the best, cinderelaa and dragos stories during our childhood, what's does love mean to you especially my ladies.

Re: Eye Opener!!! What Love Really Is.... (read) by Nimblemind(m): 1:18pm On Dec 19, 2014
angry it is too long jhoor

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Ladies Have The Highest Cummulative Incoming Call-time? / Meaning Of Different Kind Of Kisses / Not Busy Lately...wanna Go Outing With ME Please? #benin City Ladies Only

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.