Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,632 members, 7,813,090 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:51 AM

Unreturned Love Really Hurts - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Unreturned Love Really Hurts (2573 Views)

Does Love Really Die? / This Thing Really Hurts More Than A Break Up (Picture Added) / Is Falling In Love Really For Everyone? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unreturned Love Really Hurts by Jay3000(f): 3:02pm On Sep 25, 2015
Love's bitter.. Love's sweet.. Buh love $ucks!

Hmmm 'Unreturned love'..tho This is not a new problem, but it's still a heartbreaking issue up till this day.
Anyways I Just wanna share my experience on this issue and seek good advice.
Recently.. That's about 2months ago, I met this guy in school through my very good friend. at first I just saw him as every other random guy who's into me so I didn't really take him serious. He tried so many means of getting my attention, first.. Acted as a 'badboy' (maybe cause he thought I was into that).. That got my attention but I hated him.. So after a short while.. I bumped into him on my way home, and somehow we bonded really well... I invited him over to my house and we had a long chat, he told me so much about himself (tho I think maybe he lied about his personality) Honestly I fell in love with his personality, and to crown it all..we made out before he left that evening.
Hmmm.. Well I really thought I had found the right guy that day.. Anyways to cut the long story short.. After that day, he started having a different attitude,at first I was made to believe that he puts up that attitude because of his friends, but then again.. Everything did not make any sense... This time around I became the person seeking his attention.. And unknown to me during this period he and his friends were making fun of me(like I was one of those other girls that's after him)I realized all these when I was already so much In love with him, and then my friend told me about her own history with this same guy, it was somewhat similar to mine.. Gosh! I felt so embarrassed and at same time angry with my friend for giving me those details late.I felt so terrible that I went on to date another guy just to get over this person but it's obviously not working. And now I'm kinda hurting this new guy's feelings cause he showers so much love on me and I don't really reciprocate an even quantity of love towards him.. sincerely I don't want anyone to hurt the way I did so I have to make this relationship work, therefore I have to get over these feelings. Well, I really don't blame anyone, I blame myself for giving love a chance! Anyways I just need some few tips on how to get over love quickly..your suggestions are welcome. Thanks
Re: Unreturned Love Really Hurts by Cutehector(m): 3:04pm On Sep 25, 2015
I think I wrote abt dis sometime ago..

I said, dnt ever tell someone u love d person wen ur not so sure of their feelings towards you... Even if u do tell dem, dnt force dem to love u bak in return.. Love takes time to develop

2 Likes

Re: Unreturned Love Really Hurts by Owliver(m): 3:05pm On Sep 25, 2015
Its simple. just take a wrap of weed and pretend you were never in love.
Re: Unreturned Love Really Hurts by agarawu23(m): 3:07pm On Sep 25, 2015
One thing about relationship is,

Don't force someone to love you.

You know he isn't the right guy already so move on and give the new guy a trial and with time, you will get over him.

Don't rush giving the new guy pvssy has you did to the first guy wink
Re: Unreturned Love Really Hurts by Nobody: 3:07pm On Sep 25, 2015
How cud u fall in love in a one nyt stand? shocked

1 Like

Re: Unreturned Love Really Hurts by EnigmaticEnigma(m): 3:09pm On Sep 25, 2015
Owliver:
Its simple. just take a wrap of weed and pretend you were never in love.

What he said undecided
Re: Unreturned Love Really Hurts by EnigmaticEnigma(m): 3:10pm On Sep 25, 2015
KashyBaby:
How cud u fall in love in a one nyt stand? shocked

So a simple kiss is now a one night stand

Sure you ain't Amish
Re: Unreturned Love Really Hurts by Owliver(m): 3:10pm On Sep 25, 2015
OP anytime i feel inlove with someone i just saw or met, i just say in my heart "oh sharap its not love. you just wana phuck" and most times i laugh over it. love grows with time thats why love for parents and siblings are the strongest. so make no mistake.

1 Like

Re: Unreturned Love Really Hurts by babywhite(f): 3:11pm On Sep 25, 2015
for every human there is a perfect man/ woman for them,keep calm and wait for ur perfect match,time flies
Re: Unreturned Love Really Hurts by Owliver(m): 3:12pm On Sep 25, 2015
agarawu23:
One thing about relationship is,

Don't force someone to love you.

You know he isn't the right guy already so move on and give the new guy a trial and with time, you will get over him.

i like ur last statement looool. we guys are baaaad. soooo bad lol
Re: Unreturned Love Really Hurts by Nobody: 3:13pm On Sep 25, 2015
EnigmaticEnigma:

So a simple kiss is now a one night stand

Sure you ain't Amish

Y the hell u r quoting me?? haven't u read the whole script?? angry

Unless u r the guy who she slept with....ass

1 Like

Re: Unreturned Love Really Hurts by Owliver(m): 3:14pm On Sep 25, 2015
babywhite:
for every human there is a perfect man/ woman for them,keep calm and wait for ur perfect match,time flies
this is false. there is no match for anyone. life is an adventure you get what you get
Re: Unreturned Love Really Hurts by agarawu23(m): 3:14pm On Sep 25, 2015
Owliver:
we? shocked
Talk about yourself alone grin
Re: Unreturned Love Really Hurts by SirLegal(m): 3:15pm On Sep 25, 2015
Don't know why I smell/sniff LIES from this your good to be true escapade or need I say Crush Love story.

And did I just read that you actually "made out" on the first day he came to ur house on an Invitation from you

Once again Seems Good to be true.
Re: Unreturned Love Really Hurts by EnigmaticEnigma(m): 3:15pm On Sep 25, 2015
KashyBaby:

Y the hell u r quoting me?? haven't u read the whole script?? angry

Unless u r the guy who she slept with....ass

grin grin grin
Re: Unreturned Love Really Hurts by Owliver(m): 3:16pm On Sep 25, 2015
agarawu23:
we? shocked
Talk about yourself alone grin
only a badass guy would make such statement man.
Re: Unreturned Love Really Hurts by Nobody: 3:17pm On Sep 25, 2015
Owliver:

Thank God you knw
Re: Unreturned Love Really Hurts by Owliver(m): 3:19pm On Sep 25, 2015
SirLegal:
Don't know why I smell/sniff LIES from this your good to be true escapade or need I say Crush Love story.

And did I just read that you actually "made out" on the first day he came to ur house on an Invitation from you

Once again Seems Good to be true.
i have seen where someone met someone on campus on a perfect morning. in the evening of the same day dey had seks. make no mistake my friend
Re: Unreturned Love Really Hurts by agarawu23(m): 3:21pm On Sep 25, 2015
Owliver:
only a badass guy would make such statement man.
lipsrsealed
Re: Unreturned Love Really Hurts by Owliver(m): 3:21pm On Sep 25, 2015
avasweet:

Thank God you knw
sweet heart i didnt mean. for you to see that. am sorry
Re: Unreturned Love Really Hurts by babywhite(f): 3:29pm On Sep 25, 2015
Owliver:
this is false. there is no match for anyone. life is an adventure you get what you get

we are saying the same thing it will get to seeing ur perfect match,if there is no match we wouldn't be having this conversation
Re: Unreturned Love Really Hurts by Owliver(m): 3:36pm On Sep 25, 2015
babywhite:

we are saying the same thing it will get to seeing ur perfect match,if there is no match we wouldn't be having this conversation
sorry lady, until you can see the future there is no such thing as "your match".... ok what of those that saw "their worse" where is their perfect match gone to? so pls make no mistake
Re: Unreturned Love Really Hurts by Nobody: 4:02pm On Sep 25, 2015
Jay3000:
I don't want anyone to hurt the way I did so I have to make this relationship work

So sorry for your pain err try not to martyr yourself for your new relationship if it's not working you should talk to the new guy maybe let him go rather than use him as rebound. You will be fine.
Re: Unreturned Love Really Hurts by Nobody: 4:18pm On Sep 25, 2015
Thats why I got mad love for ma homies #nohomo There is no way a bro is gonna withold information that will hurt his homie Niggas give each other the 4 11 on a broad OP sorry about this but your friend is one very dumb backstabbing bìtch you should stop hanging around such
Re: Unreturned Love Really Hurts by Jay3000(f): 4:27pm On Sep 25, 2015
agarawu23:

I didn't mention anything about sex on the post.. I said 'made out' as in kissed... Dude was scared of touching me, think that was the reason I fell for him at first.. I mean, a guy who's not interested in your body.. That's pretty much hard to find
Re: Unreturned Love Really Hurts by UjSizzle(f): 4:34pm On Sep 25, 2015
Someone always get hurt in a rebound relationship.
You should free this new guy and take some time off to heal-- forgive the guy that hurt you and forgive yourself for falling for his trick (I'm sure the latter is what really hurts here.)

You'll be fine.
Re: Unreturned Love Really Hurts by Cholls(m): 4:36pm On Sep 25, 2015
my sister i tell people this days if you're going through depression what you have to do is Just Dance!!! Till that state of mind wears off.

Life is fair for does who take the right medication for every occation.
Re: Unreturned Love Really Hurts by naijaboiy: 4:38pm On Sep 25, 2015
gringringringrin
Re: Unreturned Love Really Hurts by morethanadoll(f): 4:43pm On Sep 25, 2015
Okay, first thing's first. You met the guy for one day. You both talked. You both shared a kiss at the end. He began to show disinterest in you. For me, I would've moved on too easily from this. Yes, our conversation was great and yes, he may have been everything that I wanted, but right now, he is showing me that he doesn't want me and I would tied, clipped, and burned that. Secondly, you are now with a man who adores you and actually loves you. Be good to that man. Shower him with your thoughts and love and you will begin to receive how love should really feel and how this man is doing his best to keep you happy. You will forget about that silly, one night. It will now be a thought about a waste of time. Good luck to you!

1 Like

Re: Unreturned Love Really Hurts by Nobody: 5:04pm On Sep 25, 2015
Love is Ephimeral........................ at the end of day nothing matters not even love. also it's expected you go through this, it's the normal fate for those who are open to emotional feelings.
Re: Unreturned Love Really Hurts by agarawu23(m): 6:28pm On Sep 25, 2015
Jay3000:

I didn't mention anything about sex on the post.. I said 'made out' as in kissed... Dude was scared of touching me, think that was the reason I fell for him at first.. I mean, a guy who's not interested in your body.. That's pretty much hard to find
OK now I get you more.

Those guys are hard to find truly but it depends on how you treat them.
Re: Unreturned Love Really Hurts by Nobody: 6:39pm On Sep 25, 2015
Jay3000:

Just kissed?
WTF?
I thought the guy had gone all the way
what if he had fùcked you?
I bet you'd kill yoself

.....but wait o. Its very likely thats what he told his friends
about how he hit it on the 1st night etc
and niggas be looking up to him n shìt.
sorry kid

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Do Slim Guy Love Fat Girls / Woman Caught Red Handed Cheating By Husband. You Won't Believe What Happened N. / Guys I Need Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.