Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,512 members, 7,819,853 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:25 AM

15 Ways To Know If You're Not Ready For Marriage - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 15 Ways To Know If You're Not Ready For Marriage (29883 Views)

No Lady Should Get Married If She Is Not Ready For This One Thing... / When You're Not Sure If She Loves You. / When A Girl Is Dating A Guy Who Is Not Ready For Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 15 Ways To Know If You're Not Ready For Marriage by Estimable(m): 5:05am On Dec 20, 2014
Dnt get married cos ur all friends are already married,finding the ryt partner is very important....
God l see u through,just believe.....

1 Like

Re: 15 Ways To Know If You're Not Ready For Marriage by Nobody: 5:12am On Dec 20, 2014
Okay...
Re: 15 Ways To Know If You're Not Ready For Marriage by lillyjane(f): 5:13am On Dec 20, 2014
WhiZTiM:
If you think guys/gurls are always readily available...

hohohohahahahhoho, This is why one of my distant cousins is still single at 42, he always said.....girls are everywhere..

1 Like

Re: 15 Ways To Know If You're Not Ready For Marriage by MissLirusehn(f): 5:14am On Dec 20, 2014
Ohhhkay smiley
Re: 15 Ways To Know If You're Not Ready For Marriage by clemz85(m): 5:15am On Dec 20, 2014
am not ready, till I start thinking about it
Re: 15 Ways To Know If You're Not Ready For Marriage by drkay(m): 5:18am On Dec 20, 2014
Guess am ready.
Re: 15 Ways To Know If You're Not Ready For Marriage by jireh250: 5:22am On Dec 20, 2014
When you are too opinionated...na only your opinion they correct everytime...na wahala o.
Can two work together except they be agreed?
Re: 15 Ways To Know If You're Not Ready For Marriage by 100Cents: 5:22am On Dec 20, 2014
LordRhot:
(1). If you believe that you must always have the last say in an argument,you are not ready for marriage.

(2). If you don't like anyone invading your space,you are not ready.

(3). If you're a lady,and you don't cook or don't like to,your marriage is not likely to be easy or funny.

(4). If you always say things exactly how they come to your mind not caring who is hurt,your marriage is likely to crash.

(5). If you believe you are who you are and no one can change that,you're not ready.

(6). If you think about others when you've fully sorted yourself out,you're not ready.

(7). If you are so good about holding a grudge and you will only let go when you feel like,stay unmarried.

(.8.). If you're a man and you are not engaged in ventures or a process in time that can financially take care of your immediate family and
beyond,you need to give yourself a few more years to be ready.

(9). If as a man,you're easily swayed and pressurized to do things against your wish,you are not ready for marriage.

(10). If you believe that women at best should be good in bed and kitchen affairs only,you will end up having a bitter and subdued wife;stay away.

(11). If your mind can't conceive the thought of having a more successful wife,even if it is temporary,then you have little growing up to do.

(12). If you have no confidence in your capability and your future,you have no business taking someone else with you.

(13). If as a man,you don't have a mentor or leader you follow,listen or defer to,you're not going to be able to lead your family.

(14). If you can't have wedding ceremony within a budget you can personally afford,give yourself more time. Who says you can't have 20 guests or less at your wedding? Cut your coat according to your cloth and take responsibility. As a man, you can define how small or large you want your wedding ceremony to be and be able to handle it.

(15). If you have anger problem such that you can destroy things when you are angry, get a therapist to help you in managing it. Otherwise engage God's help for the change you seek. With anger issues,you're a disaster waiting to explode.

Marriage is an investment, what you put into it is what comes out of it!
You Want to Add Something?

Agreed totally !

1 Like

Re: 15 Ways To Know If You're Not Ready For Marriage by Nobody: 5:22am On Dec 20, 2014
Rubbish.

With God, all things are possible.
Re: 15 Ways To Know If You're Not Ready For Marriage by shedraq1: 5:26am On Dec 20, 2014
[quote author=lillyjane post=29038997]

hohohohahahahhoho, This is why one of my distant cousins is still single at 42, he always said.....girls are everywhere..

[/quoare

You are already in your 30s as a woman, what are u waiting for to get married
Re: 15 Ways To Know If You're Not Ready For Marriage by Maximus17(m): 5:30am On Dec 20, 2014
mizjules:
No 2* I love my space fah embarassed guess I can adapt..
Mizjules been booking space since 1870, watching you on 3D
Re: 15 Ways To Know If You're Not Ready For Marriage by Olaooni88(f): 5:36am On Dec 20, 2014
ALKARULEZ615:
I hate LISTS
"Truth is bitter"

1 Like

Re: 15 Ways To Know If You're Not Ready For Marriage by passionate88: 5:47am On Dec 20, 2014
(2). If you don't like anyone invading your space,you are not ready.
Wow!... I ain't ready for that stuff... Thank God for that. angryangryangry

(7). If you are so good about holding a grudge and you will only let go when you feel like,stay unmarried.
Forgiveness is a sin angryangryangry

(11). If your mind can't conceive the thought of having a more successful wife,even if it is temporary,then you have little growing up to do.
I have always detest/disliked men that say they wouldn't want their wives to earn more/be more successful than them, untill I met one woman that earn more than her husband and I saw what the man is passing through at her hand... I just had a second thought... Most women, if given that opportunity will just kill the man, the way most women think in Nigeria is not different from how hyenas think... angryangryangry

(14). If you can't have wedding ceremony within a budget you can personally afford,give yourself more time. Who says you can't have 20 guests or less at your wedding? Cut your coat according to your cloth and take responsibility. As a man, you can define how small or large you want your wedding ceremony to be and be able to handle it.
With this quote from you, I now know that you are talking to the Malawis and not Nigerian audience... angryangryangry
Re: 15 Ways To Know If You're Not Ready For Marriage by llawal: 5:51am On Dec 20, 2014
You are funny die...see you
Re: 15 Ways To Know If You're Not Ready For Marriage by mizjules(f): 5:52am On Dec 20, 2014
Maximus17:
Mizjules been booking space since 1870, watching you on 3D
Haan nau wasn't booking space fah
Re: 15 Ways To Know If You're Not Ready For Marriage by 100Cents: 5:57am On Dec 20, 2014
Maximus17:
When you still sleep around like Dogs

When a lady can't stand the noises of little children

When you recognise marriage as a cage not a
blessing

Agreed totally

2 Likes

Re: 15 Ways To Know If You're Not Ready For Marriage by passionate88: 6:05am On Dec 20, 2014
lonelydora:
If after sleeping with your girlfriend and you narrate to your friends how the whole thing went, you are not ready for marriage.
If after sleeping with her guy, she now narrates everything to her friends and also at the hair dressing saloon, then that idioto isn't ready for marriage

1 Like

Re: 15 Ways To Know If You're Not Ready For Marriage by AKzee(m): 6:12am On Dec 20, 2014
leejeebaby:
ANGER! The last point is affecting my relationship badly
Same here. Are u a muslim? If yes, just resort to recitation of the glorious quran everyday. It helps and it has improved my situation beyond expectation.
Re: 15 Ways To Know If You're Not Ready For Marriage by latuntop(m): 6:12am On Dec 20, 2014
If you don't think about marriage, you are not ready.

4 Likes

Re: 15 Ways To Know If You're Not Ready For Marriage by rill: 6:13am On Dec 20, 2014
...... If u still comment on nairaland at midnight

2 Likes

Re: 15 Ways To Know If You're Not Ready For Marriage by Maximus17(m): 6:21am On Dec 20, 2014
mizjules:

Haan nau wasn't booking space fah
OK, u were booking land fah fah
Re: 15 Ways To Know If You're Not Ready For Marriage by Lathunjimi(m): 6:23am On Dec 20, 2014
leejeebaby:

Since you already spotted your bad, then work on it and enjoy your relationship.
Re: 15 Ways To Know If You're Not Ready For Marriage by mizjules(f): 6:25am On Dec 20, 2014
Maximus17:
OK, u were booking land fah fah
Stop stalking o! + watching me in 3d aint good for the eyes o tongue

1 Like

Re: 15 Ways To Know If You're Not Ready For Marriage by boss1310(m): 6:27am On Dec 20, 2014
i see all these rules being posted here and there on social media.there are no rules in relationships be it marriage or otherwise.each individual have peculiar character and what you might view as a good quality might be a bad one to others.don't scare people away from marriage nobody is perfect including me and the poster.i bet he isnt married.my wife is not perfect but neither am i,our imperfection actually makes our marriage work and enjoyable.but if you want a perfect marriage or partner then you have some story to tell the gods cos not even money or education can get u that.

2 Likes

Re: 15 Ways To Know If You're Not Ready For Marriage by Obiwannn: 6:30am On Dec 20, 2014
iceberylin:
16: ĨŦ ŶŐÚ ŚŤĨĹĹ ŐßĔŶ ŤĤĨŚ...

ĎŐŃŤ PÚŤ ÁĹĹ ŶŐÚŔ ĔĞĞs ĨŃ ŐŃĔ ßÁŚĶĔŤ wink

that's not true
Re: 15 Ways To Know If You're Not Ready For Marriage by ojisj: 6:32am On Dec 20, 2014
If u can't 4give nd 4get, u r nt ready for marriage
Re: 15 Ways To Know If You're Not Ready For Marriage by Bigcake: 6:35am On Dec 20, 2014
leejeebaby:
How? Please throw more light on it....
Re: 15 Ways To Know If You're Not Ready For Marriage by Maximus17(m): 6:36am On Dec 20, 2014
mizjules:

Stop stalking o! + watching me in 3d aint good for the eyes o tongue
hehe, and how come u were booking space by 2 30am in the nite? U no dey sleep abi Una geh meeting grin
Re: 15 Ways To Know If You're Not Ready For Marriage by daintyprincess(f): 6:39am On Dec 20, 2014
The way some posts are making fp Is very alarming. All these 99 ways or things to do this to do that no dey tire una,if person wan know e fit Google am na abi Google no dey work again?
Re: 15 Ways To Know If You're Not Ready For Marriage by Nobody: 6:42am On Dec 20, 2014
The Truth is:

You can't be Over- Ready for marriage!

You can only prepare for it, as you do for tests. Fine, I know you should not cynical but be positive But things are going to happen that you will not like but in it, you will adapt.

I therefore recommend: Young men and women, Fear Not!

As long as you're "Tired" of being single, that's enough symptom that you're ready for marriage. THEN to spice up the marriage and avoid much errors, READ BOOKS ON MARRIAGE, e.g "How to make a man feel loved, How to make a woman feel loved, How to satisfy a woman every time, The Love Dare, Making Your home, Making marriage work etc.

All these lists are summed up in one, Read, Read, Read at least 5 Good Marriage books and still keep reading after you're married TO keep you in love with the wife of your youth.

PS: MARRIAGE is an institution ordained by God, which brings the man and the woman together for the fulfilment of God's original plans and purposes for them, and also for companion, procreation and love.

Therefore I say, you can't truly succeed in marriage outside God!
You need Him to not only survive but also to thrive in your marriage.
When Christ is the CENTER of your coming together, talks of Pre-marital sex won't be an issue!
Actually, Christ makes you love your spouse with Agape love (forever)!
Drawing closer to Him, is Drawing closer to yourselves!

3 Likes

Re: 15 Ways To Know If You're Not Ready For Marriage by mizjules(f): 6:43am On Dec 20, 2014
Maximus17:
hehe, and how come u were booking space by 2 30am in the nite? U no dey sleep abi Una geh meeting grin
Lol early riser, didn't see you @ the meeting what happened?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Handsome Vs Confident Guys: Who Attracts The Ladies More? / Check Out These Beautiful Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander / Why Do Most Ladies Fall For Bad Guys?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.