Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,224 members, 7,818,766 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:21 AM

Is it Possible for a AA genotype to give birth to SC.. Are They My Parents? - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Is it Possible for a AA genotype to give birth to SC.. Are They My Parents? (57904 Views)

Is It Possible For A Hiv Positive Man Not To Pass It To His Wife? / Help! His Genotype Is AA And His Wife's Genotype Is AS But Their Daughter is SS / Please Explain Genotype AA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is it Possible for a AA genotype to give birth to SC.. Are They My Parents? by writetopoker: 3:55pm On Jun 26, 2015
I hv tried solving this maths, but 2 tins are involve. 1.) your mum and dad hv a quedtion 2 ans or 2.) you are another JESUS undecided
Re: Is it Possible for a AA genotype to give birth to SC.. Are They My Parents? by ezychris(m): 3:56pm On Jun 26, 2015
adamshuaib:

its SS not SC
Its AA or AS or SS
Noo SC, it doesn't exist
SS can only be given birth by AS + AS soo both ur parents had to be AS to get u
There's actually AC and SC

3 Likes

Re: Is it Possible for a AA genotype to give birth to SC.. Are They My Parents? by frankac: 3:56pm On Jun 26, 2015
There is two things involve here either ur parents adopted you, or the nurses/doctor swap you with another kid in the hospital. Their should be an intensive investigation in dat particular hospital u were given birth to. Even d doctor should be queried. A lot of biz goes on in our various hospitals.
Re: Is it Possible for a AA genotype to give birth to SC.. Are They My Parents? by Omotayor123(f): 3:56pm On Jun 26, 2015
adamshuaib:

its SS not SC
Its AA or AS or SS
Noo SC, it doesn't exist
Wrong...

I'm SCgrin

1 Like

Re: Is it Possible for a AA genotype to give birth to SC.. Are They My Parents? by honeric01(m): 3:57pm On Jun 26, 2015
Which one is AC and SC?

I thought we only have AA, AS and SS? at least this is what we were taught in secondary school.

When AC and SC join o?

Air conditioner
Soccer Club

2 Likes

Re: Is it Possible for a AA genotype to give birth to SC.. Are They My Parents? by mightycrown1(m): 3:57pm On Jun 26, 2015
all of you should go for confirmation tests to be fully sure, otherwise your mum is in the best position to answer your question
Re: Is it Possible for a AA genotype to give birth to SC.. Are They My Parents? by Pope22(m): 3:57pm On Jun 26, 2015
Leem4:
[b]i was born in the mid 90s. At birth i am a very healthy child according to my mum and relatives. My mum said, she can count the number's of time she took to the hospital.
It all started, when i am six years old, i started having crises. Majorly rheumatic pains in my body.
When these become convesant, our doctor told my, parent to carry out genotype test on me. As per the result of the test, i am SC. Since i am young, i dont have the knowlegde nor understanding about these.
Some month ago, a program is being aired in regards to advice to youth, base on genotype.
Then i voiced out to my parent, that as an literate , WHY did they get married to each other when they knew they will give bith to SS. WHY did they give birth to me to make me suffer. WHY do i have to live my life like these always, (they dont allow me to get involve in many activities ). As the conversation ensued, my mum said, during her time, the awareness level is low, and people dont even mind it.
Six years ago, for rougly two years, i didnt go the hospital, talkless of having crises. Am very healthy, but since last year, the crises and many health issue erupt again.
We relocated, then we changed our hospital, the doc the said my parents and i should go for genotype test and blood group test.
THIS is where the problem lie's, my mum is AA and my dad is AC. Regarding to the bloog group test, all of us are A+. With my little, knowledge, about genetics, if AA and AC is cross breed, they will give rise to AA AC AA AA. And they are both A+ they will give birth to A+. When i showed my mum these mistake, he told my dad, then we went to another hospital to retake the test which is still the same.
Now my question is this possible,? Is there any scientific backing about these, or are the not my parent, but i have physical resemblance to my dad.
Please i need your answer's
[/b]
Don't get confused by all these people talking one thing or the other here, that is nairaland for you; most of them don't know when someone is serious.

Let me tell you something, there is something they call "mutation", its a kind of variation or alteration in the genotype of the offsprings. Normally, parents with AA and AA genotype will never have an offspring with AS but if mutation occurs, there is alteration and they will have an offspring with AS genotype, atleast one. Likewise parents with AA and AS like your parents are supposed to have offsprings with AA and AS gentypes but if mutation occurs, one of you is likely to have SS and its unfoortunate you happen to be the one that the mutation occured, so they are your parents and dont feel bad. You can get married to a guy with AA and have AS offsprings and you live your normal like. I am AA and I can get married to any lady regardless of her genotype so long there is love.

Mutation is always rare but it happens sometimes, so don't listen to these people. Goodluck.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is it Possible for a AA genotype to give birth to SC.. Are They My Parents? by Nobody: 3:58pm On Jun 26, 2015
adamshuaib:

its SS not SC
Its AA or AS or SS
Noo SC, it doesn't exist

I was just going to Google SC. Never heard of that. Everyone is pssing comments without saying anything. I started thinking its a new term or something

1 Like

Re: Is it Possible for a AA genotype to give birth to SC.. Are They My Parents? by simplyaroy(m): 3:58pm On Jun 26, 2015
Leem4:
[b]i was born in the mid 90s. At birth i am a very healthy child according to my mum and relatives. My mum said, she can count the number's of time she took to the hospital.

It all started, when i am six years old, i started having crises. Majorly rheumatic pains in my body.
When these become convesant, our doctor told my, parent to carry out genotype test on me. As per the result of the test, i am SC. Since i am young, i dont have the knowlegde nor understanding about these.

Some month ago, a program is being aired in regards to advice to youth, base on genotype.
Then i voiced out to my parent, that as an literate , WHY did they get married to each other when they knew they will give bith to SS. WHY did they give birth to me to make me suffer. WHY do i have to live my life like these always, (they dont allow me to get involve in many activities ). As the conversation ensued, my mum said, during her time, the awareness level is low, and people dont even mind it.

Six years ago, for rougly two years, i didnt go the hospital, talkless of having crises. Am very healthy, but since last year, the crises and many health issue erupt again.

We relocated, then we changed our hospital, the doc the said my parents and i should go for genotype test and blood group test.
THIS is where the problem lie's, my mum is AA and my dad is AC. Regarding to the bloog group test, all of us are A+. With my little, knowledge, about genetics, if AA and AC is cross breed, they will give rise to AA AC AA AA. And they are both A+ they will give birth to A+. When i showed my mum these mistake, he told my dad, then we went to another hospital to retake the test which is still the same.
Now my question is this possible,? Is there any scientific backing about these, or are the not my parent, but i have physical resemblance to my dad.
[/b]

Be careful whose advice you follow, one semester course of genetics is not enough to make one a master. It's possible your parents are your parents, the only thing that can exclude it entirely is a DNA test. how to explain your S condition in the SC, you could have a point mutation (new and more likely). your mum could have the point mutation(new) and be carrying a mosaic, and she passed the defective one to you. this is possible theoretically but unlikely. That said, our knowledge of science is ever growing and we might never know why you have this

4 Likes

Re: Is it Possible for a AA genotype to give birth to SC.. Are They My Parents? by Fyzt: 3:58pm On Jun 26, 2015
Your Genotype can actually changed to AA,pls Visit Pastor T.B Joshua for deliverance or watch Emmanuel TV
Re: Is it Possible for a AA genotype to give birth to SC.. Are They My Parents? by mezebel(f): 3:59pm On Jun 26, 2015
House I just discovered am AA,D negative and my man is equally AA but O' positive. What will be the gene of my children?

1 Like

Re: Is it Possible for a AA genotype to give birth to SC.. Are They My Parents? by PMIcon(m): 4:00pm On Jun 26, 2015
Leem4:
I think, every one is saying there is a conspiracy, so there is no scientifical prove?

May be laboratory error, baby switch (intentional or mistake). Some rare genetic error. They told us never say never.

This thread is helpful: https://www.nairaland.com/2308423/genotype-aa-wifes-genotype-daughter
Re: Is it Possible for a AA genotype to give birth to SC.. Are They My Parents? by 9jatatafo(m): 4:00pm On Jun 26, 2015
kazmanbanjoko:
Hold on, lemme confirm from doctor sid.

Then you feel like flying over the moon because that is what Dr Sid knows and it will be surelere things
Re: Is it Possible for a AA genotype to give birth to SC.. Are They My Parents? by buoye1(m): 4:01pm On Jun 26, 2015
I'm not seeing any foul play here.... It's very possible...... Genetic mutation
Re: Is it Possible for a AA genotype to give birth to SC.. Are They My Parents? by scachy(m): 4:01pm On Jun 26, 2015
Leem4:

[/b]
Truly u need answers but what ever u get here can never solve ur problem,rather it ll complicate it more . It's better u take ur health condition in good fate, in as much as ur Mum is AA, there's no way she ll give birth to SS offspring even if I should suggest that she cheated on ur Dad to have you. But whether they r ur biological parents or not ll never solve d problem, learn to manage n live with it so that ur days ll be longer. Worrying ll only create more problems. God bless you.

1 Like

Re: Is it Possible for a AA genotype to give birth to SC.. Are They My Parents? by PMIcon(m): 4:02pm On Jun 26, 2015
Don't worry dear. Whatever the issue you were not a mistake. God formed you Himself.
Re: Is it Possible for a AA genotype to give birth to SC.. Are They My Parents? by braine(m): 4:03pm On Jun 26, 2015
this is scary.
Re: Is it Possible for a AA genotype to give birth to SC.. Are They My Parents? by sanniabiola(m): 4:04pm On Jun 26, 2015
Chaii, when a witch decide to study Genetic engineering, and your father rape her in final year when mummy was pregnant with you. Naso she carry you do practical only to show your father he's being watched. Your matter straight to Synagogue. Only TBJ can explain this. #gbam
Re: Is it Possible for a AA genotype to give birth to SC.. Are They My Parents? by adamshuaib(m): 4:05pm On Jun 26, 2015
Drsmiles:
Doctors point of view grin
Impossible if all these tests are true positives
However the tests should be repeated ( your dad may carry the AS genotype )
Before you jump to conclusions
And contrary to some 'voiced' opinion here
The SC genotype actually exists
SS o not SC
Re: Is it Possible for a AA genotype to give birth to SC.. Are They My Parents? by emmanuelsone: 4:05pm On Jun 26, 2015
U're even confusing.....which one are you? SS OR SC........AC are mostly taken for AA atimes....maybe mix up! They can still av SC if dt shud be d case! Clear ursef wateva way b4 u start misbehaving to d woman who gave birth to you
Re: Is it Possible for a AA genotype to give birth to SC.. Are They My Parents? by Nobody: 4:05pm On Jun 26, 2015
U and ur parents should first get a DNA test to be 100% sure about who really produced the male n female gamete to form u. if the test proves that they are ur parents, Then the only possible explanation is that a genetic mutation took place in ur parents, causing u to be a sickler..

NB - make sure u stay back for the results so that either ur parents, especially ur mum will not influence the result in case ur present dad is not ur real dad....u know what ah mean.
Re: Is it Possible for a AA genotype to give birth to SC.. Are They My Parents? by doe: 4:06pm On Jun 26, 2015
Have a DNA test done first to confirm your parents are biologically yours.
Secondly prepare yourself emotionally for any shocking result.

Hope it all goes well.
Re: Is it Possible for a AA genotype to give birth to SC.. Are They My Parents? by Karlebolu(m): 4:06pm On Jun 26, 2015
Go for the kid's DNA test.
Re: Is it Possible for a AA genotype to give birth to SC.. Are They My Parents? by Nobody: 4:07pm On Jun 26, 2015
Leem4:

[/b]
I think the question should be more about your health than asking parental issues. You see I have seen a sickler healed in the name of Jesus Christ and today he is alive. To me your health is important and I will have you meet any Christian for your healing prayer or better still you can make the request yourself. As per your genetic composition I will say science is nothing to write home about.
Re: Is it Possible for a AA genotype to give birth to SC.. Are They My Parents? by Nobody: 4:07pm On Jun 26, 2015
Leem4:

[/b]

BETTER TRUTH

YOUR MOTHER DON GO PLAY BALL FOR OUTSIDE.

JUST GO ASK HER WHO BE YOUR REAL FATHER,
MAYBE HE GO BE THAT MAY GUARD FOR OUTSIDE WERE YOU DEY LOOK AM LIKE SHITTE
Re: Is it Possible for a AA genotype to give birth to SC.. Are They My Parents? by Obynolee(f): 4:07pm On Jun 26, 2015
Leem4:
what is giving concern is dat my mum is AA not dad.
Assumming my mum is As and dad is AA, den something is wrong. But my MUM IS AA. Even if she is unfaithful dat A must appear in my gene

Just take it as you see it
Re: Is it Possible for a AA genotype to give birth to SC.. Are They My Parents? by Valentine73(m): 4:08pm On Jun 26, 2015
Maybe u were swapped @ birth as a baby;either due to carelessness of hospital staff or willful/intentional. Confirm ur DNA against ur parents'. If its still possible start praying against Gene/destiny changing enemies
Re: Is it Possible for a AA genotype to give birth to SC.. Are They My Parents? by Nobody: 4:09pm On Jun 26, 2015
Angelou:
baba nee!! Park well no one asked for ur opinion here..... MULLATO

Ode!
Re: Is it Possible for a AA genotype to give birth to SC.. Are They My Parents? by hotgunz(m): 4:10pm On Jun 26, 2015
alabiyemmy:
oNLY YOUR mUM CAN ANSWER YOUR QUESTION.
bt u saw him sayin his mom s AA no matter wat he can't b the mom, mayb hospital change d baby during birth.
Re: Is it Possible for a AA genotype to give birth to SC.. Are They My Parents? by Nobody: 4:11pm On Jun 26, 2015
Speaking authoritatively......you may need to ask questions about your parentage.
Re: Is it Possible for a AA genotype to give birth to SC.. Are They My Parents? by Bonjelomo: 4:11pm On Jun 26, 2015
E get a e be

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

How Do I Take Care Of My Penis To Ensure High Libido And Strong Erections? / "How Painful Coronavirus Testing Is" - Woman Shares Video / Before And After Pictures Of Woman Who Got Pregnant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.