Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,862 members, 7,813,940 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:11 PM

Before And After Pictures Of Woman Who Got Pregnant - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Before And After Pictures Of Woman Who Got Pregnant (57910 Views)

Lady Born With Cleft Undergoes Surgery: Before And After Pictures / Fibroid Removed From A Woman Who Thought She Was Pregnant (Graphic Photos) / Isi Atagamen Sakalis Got Pregnant Despite 9 Fibroid Tumors, Shares Her Testimony (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Before And After Pictures Of Woman Who Got Pregnant by Yourprick: 6:12pm On May 10, 2023

3 Likes

Re: Before And After Pictures Of Woman Who Got Pregnant by Yourprick: 6:14pm On May 10, 2023

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Before And After Pictures Of Woman Who Got Pregnant by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:14pm On May 10, 2023
thats picture of BEFORE And AFTER makeup...

LA click LA Bend like crayfish...

201 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Before And After Pictures Of Woman Who Got Pregnant by Solidkay(m): 6:15pm On May 10, 2023
Pregnancy nah your mate

God bless every mothers out there.

183 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Before And After Pictures Of Woman Who Got Pregnant by chuksville(m): 6:17pm On May 10, 2023
Women are awesome! To carry another human being is not easy at all.
Women will still carry pregnancy and be:
-doing house chores.
-going to the market.
-preparing meals.
-washing husband's clothes.
-going to work.
-making love to the husband day & night.
-having mood swings.
ETC...

Women I twale for una oo!!!

486 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Before And After Pictures Of Woman Who Got Pregnant by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 6:18pm On May 10, 2023
Solidkay:
Pregnancy nah your mate

Lol grin
May be that's why some young men used to descend on (as in pummel) their wives during pregnancy.

As in the transformation aggravated their annoyance.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Before And After Pictures Of Woman Who Got Pregnant by Solidkay(m): 6:20pm On May 10, 2023
Pregnancy nah your mate

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Before And After Pictures Of Woman Who Got Pregnant by Modifire(m): 6:42pm On May 10, 2023

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Before And After Pictures Of Woman Who Got Pregnant by blaquebelle: 7:04pm On May 10, 2023
Na strong man she go born. Perhaps she should use makeup and filter the picture like she did for the first one.

21 Likes

Re: Before And After Pictures Of Woman Who Got Pregnant by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:06pm On May 10, 2023

9 Likes

Re: Before And After Pictures Of Woman Who Got Pregnant by ibechris(m): 8:49pm On May 10, 2023
This is what i call demystification.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Before And After Pictures Of Woman Who Got Pregnant by Jeon(f): 8:54pm On May 10, 2023
The reason why I will not carry pregnancy +labor [life or death ].

3 Likes

Re: Before And After Pictures Of Woman Who Got Pregnant by falcon01: 9:47pm On May 10, 2023
She was never that good looking, she has heavy make up on the before pics and The after was the real her plus the pregnancy effect.

82 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Before And After Pictures Of Woman Who Got Pregnant by padi94(m): 10:16pm On May 10, 2023
That is her true face

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Before And After Pictures Of Woman Who Got Pregnant by siofra(f): 10:32pm On May 10, 2023
chuksville:
-doing house chores.
-going to the market.
-preparing meals.
-going to work.
-having mood swings.
ETC...

Don't twale for us. That's torture. It's nothing to be praised or admired undecided
I hope more women realise this.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Before And After Pictures Of Woman Who Got Pregnant by Depriest2020: 11:01pm On May 10, 2023
siofra:

Don't twale for us. That's torture. It's nothing to be praised or admired undecided
Be calming down. It's just for 9months.

4 Likes

Re: Before And After Pictures Of Woman Who Got Pregnant by thesicilian: 11:05pm On May 10, 2023
falcon01:
She was never that good looking, she has heavy make up on the before pics and The after was the real her plus the pregnancy effect.
You're the true son of your father.
Looking at the 2 pictures closely there's no much difference apart from the make up

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: Before And After Pictures Of Woman Who Got Pregnant by LeeSmart: 12:02am On May 11, 2023
siofra:

Don't twale for us. That's torture. It's nothing to be praised or admired
Abeg make somebody also list wetin men the pass through for the family so daht dis young lady body go rest (e be like body the pepper her)

2 Likes

Re: Before And After Pictures Of Woman Who Got Pregnant by LeeSmart: 12:03am On May 11, 2023
ChizzyBuna:
And they expect husband not to cheat If na my wife be this, I for don divorce her
Are you married sir?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Before And After Pictures Of Woman Who Got Pregnant by JapaToDNext: 12:24am On May 11, 2023
This woman yurgly in the 1st pics, I no go lie O

1 Like

Re: Before And After Pictures Of Woman Who Got Pregnant by Nobody: 1:36am On May 11, 2023
ChizzyBuna:
And they expect husband not to cheat

If na my wife be this, I for don divorce her
🤣🤣
Na temporary na. If you no get strong mind, you go dey vex anyhow, but na inside you! 🤣

1 Like

Re: Before And After Pictures Of Woman Who Got Pregnant by RepoMan007: 3:08am On May 11, 2023
Make up is missing.

1 Like

Re: Before And After Pictures Of Woman Who Got Pregnant by mykealpha(m): 3:43am On May 11, 2023
:-Jesus Jesus
Re: Before And After Pictures Of Woman Who Got Pregnant by Freelancerr(m): 5:53am On May 11, 2023
Nothing wey pregnancy no de do 😂

Naso e go make women dey crave for unwanted stuffs.

Anyways.

I de do data entry jobs.
Check my signature and send me a message on my dm.

You go see girl wey slim and get, once she take in, fatness everywhere.

1 Like

Re: Before And After Pictures Of Woman Who Got Pregnant by Abolodje: 6:35am On May 11, 2023
Yourprick:
fiona looks so much prettier and I’m not even trolling

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Before And After Pictures Of Woman Who Got Pregnant by DrAkpamudehe: 8:16am On May 11, 2023
Scary shiit. Purks undecided
Re: Before And After Pictures Of Woman Who Got Pregnant by 1Sharon(f): 9:21am On May 11, 2023
chuksville:
-doing house chores.
-going to the market.
-preparing meals.
-going to work.
-having mood swings.
ETC...

And this is why when it comes to 50/50, the woman ends up doing more🥴

Husbands can come back from work and relax.

But wives that come back from work, simply cannot.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Before And After Pictures Of Woman Who Got Pregnant by flokii: 9:44am On May 11, 2023
Imagine waking up to see this scary face in the morning.. how the husband no go leave am run?

5 Likes

Re: Before And After Pictures Of Woman Who Got Pregnant by tonytony208(m): 9:47am On May 11, 2023
Solidkay:
Pregnancy nah your mate

Use your brain to reason small.

If she didn't wear makeup in the first picture, she would have also looked horrible

2 Likes

Re: Before And After Pictures Of Woman Who Got Pregnant by tonytony208(m): 9:51am On May 11, 2023
siofra:

Then go and remove your womb.

3 Likes

Re: Before And After Pictures Of Woman Who Got Pregnant by slawomir: 3:40pm On May 11, 2023
Damnnn niggar

She nor first fine

Make she nor use pregnancy cover up

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"How Painful Coronavirus Testing Is" - Woman Shares Video / Flood ‘chases’ Corpses Out Of Mortuary In Lagos / Chizzy Obanye Frances, Acid Attack Victim Celebrates 24th Birthday (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.