Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,708 members, 7,820,489 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:44 PM

Man Fights Wife Cus Dad Bought Her A New Car - Family (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Fights Wife Cus Dad Bought Her A New Car (57161 Views)

See What My Dad Bought For #500k Yesterday. / Drama As Man Fights Friend Over Wife In Hotel / Man Fights Over Prostitute In Hotel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Fights Wife Cus Dad Bought Her A New Car by Nobody: 1:50am On Dec 21, 2014
babygirlfl:
@ lordreed,

Please do not stop being the good person that you are. You make a lot of sense. You talk from experience and it's obvious you know what you are talking about. Some of these men may tell you things like you are not a man, you are a woman wrapper and so many other things to make you come down to their level. Please do not listen to them. A home with a man with your mentality is blessed and will be a happy home. You are a blessing to this generation and with just a few more men like you, our country will be a better place. You are special and a rare breed. You may not know how much you affect people positively with your write-ups but I am telling you that you do. Thank you very much.

Chei, this woman, you too nice o.

See better prayer na.
I'm sure lordreed is Ghana man. He can't be full Nigerian. Lai lai.

5 Likes

Re: Man Fights Wife Cus Dad Bought Her A New Car by Nobody: 1:51am On Dec 21, 2014
Chillisauce:

If only you knew the church rats behind the monikers, you won't bother cheesy

Mtn and airtel gives free mb, don't be surprised to see all manner of lunatics here.
That one called truckpusher with his round head like Chinese man reasoning from his behind.
No wonder they are still single. Something must be wrong.

Him siddon jidigba dey fight online war 24hrs.

No ambition but waiting for online clients

Buhahahahahaha. Well said.

5 Likes

Re: Man Fights Wife Cus Dad Bought Her A New Car by Truckpusher(m): 1:54am On Dec 21, 2014
Chillisauce:

See better prayer na.

Chai Lordreed! This is what you get from woman wrappering grin...smh
Re: Man Fights Wife Cus Dad Bought Her A New Car by SAMBARRY: 1:57am On Dec 21, 2014
Sophyrocks:

True talk!! The hypocrisy here is alarming. LOL.
very repulsive to say the least undecided

1 Like

Re: Man Fights Wife Cus Dad Bought Her A New Car by Nobody: 1:58am On Dec 21, 2014
correctguy0900:

it was childish on d part of d man to resort to physical imbroglio in dis case. however, it is also true da such gift should be tagged family gift from father inlaw . it's wiser if d wife tells d husband dat Daddy gave us a car rather than my dad gave me a car. in d former case, d husband already knows dat d ride is for his wife no doubt but save for d purpose of reinforcing deir oneness, it was tagged a gift for d family.

just imagine anytime the wife's mother in law comes around with loads of things, and d wife says " mama, ah, u came with so many things o, and mama will say yes dey r for my son." wouldn't it now be better if mama just says dat yes, dey are for u people my children. dat statement further reinforces deir oneness though d wife knows tinz dat are specifically for her hobby. my cent o

See another one o. cheesy
Choi!

You go fear opinion na.

See bolded.
Bwah
correctguy indeed
Re: Man Fights Wife Cus Dad Bought Her A New Car by Nobody: 2:00am On Dec 21, 2014
coogar:

i am not even talking about 3rd, 4th, 5th & 6th names.....it's the first name i am talking about here. a FIL feeling entitled to name a child i sired? he would be thoroughly & verbally lashed......he would tell me which part of his spërm cells produced the baby he wants to name.

african parents need to calm down - they are the ones destroying many marriages although the economy could be blamed too. some of these wives spent close to 35 years under their father's roofs so the dads feel like they own them - marriage or not! grin cheesy the FIL that will try such nonsense with me will live to regret it.

nansense!

Coogar, can I have the grass you are smoking that keeps you agile 24hrs.

Your fingers no dey pain you ni?? grin
Re: Man Fights Wife Cus Dad Bought Her A New Car by Truckpusher(m): 2:01am On Dec 21, 2014
SAMBARRY:
very repulsive to say the least undecided
See cry tongue

1 Like

Re: Man Fights Wife Cus Dad Bought Her A New Car by SAMBARRY: 2:05am On Dec 21, 2014
Ride on mr my ego is more important than basic common sense . more grease to your elbows. Continue with the hypocrisy. Na una dey sharpen una wife teeth with wickedness.all those women building houses behind their husband's back na your type them get for house wey the husband go even pay house rent to the wife out of ignorance

Sharpen her teeth very well. She will learn more than jer teacher and practice it on you
coogar:

you just love arguing against logic to reiterate that you are the undisputed colonel save-a-sket. various factors can undermine the self confidence of either of the partners. that is set in stone.

how does the mother feeding her son undermines the son's authority. there you go again with your uncanny ability to argue against logic. son sits in the living room watching a football game & mother cooks for him - and his authority is questioned?

if this is true, how come your FIL buying your wife a car doesn't undermine your authority? you don't know how to argue. it's as if you are one of those gold-diggers that rely on your FILs for handouts.

car & food aren't on the same level.
how much is food? the mother bringing food to the house doesn't necessarily suggest you lack food in your house or you can't afford food. your FIL buying you a car puts your financial responsibility into scrutiny. he bought it cos you couldn't afford one = which also means you aren't a competent hubby = which also means you are infidel that cannot provide for family.

now, that's qualitative analysis!

you would never see me egging on MILs to bully housewives. MILs should stay in her hubby's house and should only visit when invited. the era of nosey parents invading homes is well & truly over.

i don't even tolerate fathers of girlfriends putting their nose in my business, let alone FILs. he would get verbally lashed if he questions my authority. if i ain't good enough for his trust fund babydaughter, he should never make the mistake of giving her to me. once i cross that bridge, there's a limit to his interference & visits.

my house, my rules, my headship!

5 Likes

Re: Man Fights Wife Cus Dad Bought Her A New Car by coogar: 2:06am On Dec 21, 2014
Chillisauce:

Coogar, can I have the grass you are smoking that keeps you agile 24hrs.

Your fingers no dey pain you ni?? grin

it's bolivian cocaine....100% pure.
however, i am not sure you are over the legal age to take some......so stick to your snuff for now.

3 Likes

Re: Man Fights Wife Cus Dad Bought Her A New Car by Nobody: 2:07am On Dec 21, 2014
Chillisauce:

Choi!

You go fear opinion na.

See bolded.
Bwah
correctguy indeed

And im name na correctguy. Hehehehehehe.
Him dey talk say the car supposed be for both husband and wife. The husband has his own car. this time, the wife gets her own car from her father. Where is the sense in saying the car should be introduced as a gift for both husband and wife?

3 Likes

Re: Man Fights Wife Cus Dad Bought Her A New Car by SAMBARRY: 2:09am On Dec 21, 2014
Truckpusher:
See cry tongue
* yawns*. Boring lines. We've heard it before

Re: Man Fights Wife Cus Dad Bought Her A New Car by Nobody: 2:11am On Dec 21, 2014
coogar:

it's bolivian cocaine....100% pure.
however, i am not sure you are over the legal age to take some......so stick to your snuff for now.

I dont do cocaine, i want grass ! my head is too light.
Re: Man Fights Wife Cus Dad Bought Her A New Car by Truckpusher(m): 2:11am On Dec 21, 2014
SAMBARRY:
* yawns*. Boring lines. We've heard it before

What's it with this picture of a guy with charred black lips and an encroaching bald head to go with it? tongue cheesy

And a yellow bow tie...mbanu - He works with MTN? grin
Re: Man Fights Wife Cus Dad Bought Her A New Car by Nobody: 2:12am On Dec 21, 2014
Sophyrocks:

Him dey talk say the car supposed be for both husband and wife. The husband has his own car. this time, the wife gets her own car from her father. Where is the sense in saying the car should be introduced as a gift for both husband and wife?

The guy is typical nairaland male. Rejected offline by females due to bad breath and body odour. They now come online to whine for us grin.

5 Likes

Re: Man Fights Wife Cus Dad Bought Her A New Car by SAMBARRY: 2:14am On Dec 21, 2014
When you see a man who has proper home training its not hard to know and even retraining himself. Different from people that grew up in the market square and garage
Chillisauce:

Choi!

You go fear opinion na.

See bolded.
Bwah
correctguy indeed

1 Like

Re: Man Fights Wife Cus Dad Bought Her A New Car by SAMBARRY: 2:15am On Dec 21, 2014
Chillisauce:

The guy is typical nairaland male. Rejected offline by females due to bad breath and body odour. They now come online to whine for us grin.

grin

1 Like

Re: Man Fights Wife Cus Dad Bought Her A New Car by SAMBARRY: 2:17am On Dec 21, 2014
Truckpusher:
What's it with this picture of a guy with charred black lips and an encroaching bald head to go with it? tongue cheesy

And a yellow bow tie...mbanu - He works with MTN? grin
you dey jealous that one too abi you dey fear am grin
Re: Man Fights Wife Cus Dad Bought Her A New Car by Nobody: 2:18am On Dec 21, 2014
Sophyrocks:

That guy won't be more than 16yrs. I will excuse his ignorance.
Na other papas here wey no gree marry. stay for daddy basement dey fight online gender war.

When they finally leave house, na to approach Orange and corn sellers. Sniff their pants and come here shout smelly kitty Kat.
grin

9 Likes

Re: Man Fights Wife Cus Dad Bought Her A New Car by Nobody: 2:19am On Dec 21, 2014
Chillisauce:

Buhahahahahahaha. You wan kill person. Please take it easy on him. grin grin

Whiners. Tpia did well by creating that thread for whiners. She has made us understand their whining in the simplest way possible. And this thread proves it more and more cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Man Fights Wife Cus Dad Bought Her A New Car by Truckpusher(m): 2:20am On Dec 21, 2014
SAMBARRY:
you dey jealous that one too abi you dey fear am grin
Lmao grin

Jealous who again? undecided
I no dey into any competition with your numerous bf cheesy

Upload your pix make we see that worwor face wey be like chillisauce left yansh cheesy tongue

2 Likes

Re: Man Fights Wife Cus Dad Bought Her A New Car by Nobody: 2:21am On Dec 21, 2014
Chillisauce:

Na other papas here wey no gree marry. stay for daddy basement dey fight online gender war.

When they finally leave house, na to approach Orange and corn sellers. Sniff their pants and come here shout smelly kitty Kat.
grin

Hahahahahahahahahahaha.

Awesome.

5 Likes

Re: Man Fights Wife Cus Dad Bought Her A New Car by Truckpusher(m): 2:22am On Dec 21, 2014
Chillisauce:

grin

To marry na achievement?

We no wan marry una until una hit that 40th birthday grin

Please endure biko nne

2 Likes

Re: Man Fights Wife Cus Dad Bought Her A New Car by Nobody: 2:23am On Dec 21, 2014
Sophyrocks:

Buhahahahahahaha. You wan kill person. Please take it easy on him. grin grin

Whiners. Tpia did well by creating that thread for whiners. She has made us understand their whining in the simplest way possible. And this thread proves it more and more cheesy

You should ask yourself all those Yahoo Yahoo emails and scams where the sender's are. Many of them plenty here. See them pack up in one room apartment in Lagos and other interior villages .

Ask their job descriptions, you will hear . IT.

grin

1 Like

Re: Man Fights Wife Cus Dad Bought Her A New Car by SAMBARRY: 2:23am On Dec 21, 2014
Truckpusher:
Lmao grin

Jealous who again? undecided
I no dey into any competition with your numerous bf cheesy

Upload your pix make we see that worwor face wey be like chillisauce left yansh cheesy tongue
e pain am o grin

See as jealousy and pain is written all over his post grin

1 Like

Re: Man Fights Wife Cus Dad Bought Her A New Car by Truckpusher(m): 2:25am On Dec 21, 2014
SAMBARRY:
e pain am o grin

See as jealousy and pain is written all over his post grin

Yimu

1 Like

Re: Man Fights Wife Cus Dad Bought Her A New Car by LordReed(m): 2:25am On Dec 21, 2014
coogar:

you just love arguing against logic to reiterate that you are the undisputed colonel save-a-sket. various factors can undermine the self confidence of either of the partners. that is set in stone.

coogar you don dey carry goal post go again. We were on sex just now and now you've brought something else. Tomorrow you will say I love shifting goal post.

how does the mother feeding her son undermines the son's authority. there you go again with your uncanny ability to argue against logic. son sits in the living room watching a football game & mother cooks for him - and his authority is questioned?

if this is true, how come your FIL buying your wife a car doesn't undermine your authority? you don't know how to argue. it's as if you are one of those gold-diggers that rely on your FILs for handouts.

If a mother (mine or hers) wants to come to be boss in my house, she better stay back in her own home.

It is either pride talking or vain arrogance. FIL is in his house sending them a gift and he is supposed to be threatened? How is it gold digging? Did he ask for it or anticipate it in any manner? Why is an unexpected gift now gold digging?

car & food aren't on the same level.
how much is food? the mother bringing food to the house doesn't necessarily suggest you lack food in your house or you can't afford food. your FIL buying you a car puts your financial responsibility into scrutiny. he bought it cos you couldn't afford one = which also means you aren't a competent hubby = which also means you are infidel that cannot provide for family.

now, that's qualitative analysis!

Sheesh you don't even know the meaning of qualitative analysis. Look up the meaning and try again.

you would never see me egging on MILs to bully housewives. MILs should stay in her hubby's house and should only visit when invited. the era of nosey parents invading homes is well & truly over.

i don't even tolerate fathers of girlfriends putting their nose in my business, let alone FILs. he would get verbally lashed if he questions my authority. if i ain't good enough for his trust fund babydaughter, he should never make the mistake of giving her to me. once i cross that bridge, there's a limit to his interference & visits.

my house, my rules, my headship!

His house, his rules. He sat in his house and sent you a gift. If you like throw it into the ocean that's your business.

3 Likes

Re: Man Fights Wife Cus Dad Bought Her A New Car by SAMBARRY: 2:25am On Dec 21, 2014
Them plenty for face me I face you where them dey share their numerous experiences grin

poverty too wants companions grin

just look at the thread in front section grin
Chillisauce:

You should ask yourself all those Yahoo Yahoo emails and scams where the sender's are. Many of them plenty here. See them pack up in one room apartment in Lagos and other interior villages .

Ask their job descriptions, you will hear . IT.

grin

1 Like

Re: Man Fights Wife Cus Dad Bought Her A New Car by Nobody: 2:25am On Dec 21, 2014
Truckpusher:
To marry na achievement?

We no wan marry una until una hit that 40th birthday grin

Please endure biko nne

A think say u wan sleep?
Abi you still dey trouble shoot your software grin
You don baff today sef. Those your boxers go don smell die. It was white grin

6 Likes

Re: Man Fights Wife Cus Dad Bought Her A New Car by LordReed(m): 2:27am On Dec 21, 2014
Chillisauce:

See better prayer na.

FUll blooded Naija man men! grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Man Fights Wife Cus Dad Bought Her A New Car by Truckpusher(m): 2:27am On Dec 21, 2014
Chillisauce:

A think say u wan sleep?
Abi you still dey trouble shoot your software grin
You don baff today sef. Those your boxers go don smell die. It was white grin
Sorry Oh.

I say I no dey follow okpo abeg leave me - I no wan pay you ,but my dog no get choice sha. cheesy
Re: Man Fights Wife Cus Dad Bought Her A New Car by SAMBARRY: 2:28am On Dec 21, 2014
Truckpusher:
Yimu
if you are yawning then go and sleep. Did any one force you to be on nairaland 24hours grin

abeg no pour me that your stinking saliva while yawning.cover am well undecided grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (27) (Reply)

"Mummy Calm Down" - Boy Negotiates His Way Out Of Beating By His Mother / Is It Right For A Married Woman To Be Dressing In Front Of Her Younger Brother? / Bride Dumps Groom On Wedding Day For Being A Drop-Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.