Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,833 members, 7,862,734 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 03:23 AM

Share The Experience And Let The Fun Roll! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Share The Experience And Let The Fun Roll! (522 Views)

Girls Share The Horrible Things Guys Have Done To Them / Val: Post The Pics Of You And Ur Bae And Let C The Most Beautiful Couple Here. / Share The Crazy Things You Did While In Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Share The Experience And Let The Fun Roll! by Nobody: 5:48pm On Dec 20, 2014
You must at one time meet him/her for the first time as in there is someone you met just for the first time. Share that sweet/horrible experience and let the fun roll... I take the lead.

It was actually last year when i decided to go to lasgidis for the first time. She was actually a friend in lagos and meeting her was my main reason of going to lagos. I entered lagos on Monday with the plan of meeting her on Wednesday and i told her i'm going back on Wednesday. She was trying to make it possible to meet up...

(A NIGHT BEFORE THAT DAY)
I told her to choose a location as she know that i'm a JJC in lagos. She said i should. Where do i knw? Come to my house i told her. She disagreed.. Rara o she said! Why? She said nothing. I told her not to come with her friends and she emphasized it that she can't come at all to my side. Then i said you'll stay at the gate and she said YES, that okay. (i laugh). But my cousin told me if my uncle should get me, i don enter gobe be that o.
I then chose my cousin's site!

(THE DAY GAN-GAN)
I don't know some places are duplicated in Lagos.. Alapere can be in three local gov'ts? Or Suru BS in different places? She actually said she was there and i can't just find her...! She must leave her side to Ketu o! She inquired about it and came at about 5pm. Pointing at you could get your attention... To cut it short... I crossed to her and she welcomed me with a slap at the back of my head and also comparing heights... I rest my case jare! You nko..............??
Re: Share The Experience And Let The Fun Roll! by holatin(m): 6:27pm On Dec 20, 2014
it was disastrous for me
Re: Share The Experience And Let The Fun Roll! by Mprex(f): 6:28pm On Dec 20, 2014
One small boy was busy disturbing his mama that he wants to see herundecided.

On getting to the movie location, he started smiling sheepishly and asking me where are we goingsad
I was just like, wetin mprex no go see for naija

Maga mood became activated and i told him Magic Citycheesy. Small boy open his mouth talk sey him no hold moneysad. I asked him to use his atm, he said his account is dormantshocked

I just jeje turn back, find the cab wey drop mecheesy
Re: Share The Experience And Let The Fun Roll! by Nobody: 6:37pm On Dec 20, 2014
Mprex:
One small boy was busy disturbing his mama that he wants to see herundecided.

On getting to the movie location, he started smiling sheepishly and asking me where are we goingsad
I was just like, wetin mprex no go see for naija

Maga mood became activated and i told him Magic Citycheesy. Small boy open his mouth talk sey him no hold moneysad. I asked him to use his atm, he said his account is dormantshocked

I just jeje turn back, find the cab wey drop mecheesy
guys and their funny acts
Re: Share The Experience And Let The Fun Roll! by Nobody: 6:38pm On Dec 20, 2014
holatin:
it was disastrous for me
wetin shele?

(1) (Reply)

The Secret To A Faithful Relationship (or getting Out!) / Inspirational Message To All Romancelanders / Jealous Of Your Ex?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.