Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,260 members, 7,829,521 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:25 AM

Seven Things More Pleasurable Than Sex! - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Seven Things More Pleasurable Than Sex! (60061 Views)

Seven Things Singles Do When Tired Of Being Called "Single" / Seven Things More Pleasurable Than Sex / List Things That Are Better Than Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seven Things More Pleasurable Than Sex! by Truckpusher(m): 5:16am On Dec 21, 2014
SirShymex:

Lmao, you just don't know the right connect - weed is available everywhere. grin

Every time I go on holz, the first thing I look for is a proper connect. When you have black folks there, getting weed is the easiest thing, I tell ya. grin Even in North Africa.

I've been to Tunisia - the Arabs call it Bob Marley. grin
Lmao @ bob marley. grin

You know Asians are some kind of people you don't want in any social cycle and I was fresh in town but I finally met some Nigerians with some Japs and that actually made my stay a nice one.

You need to see these Japs get excited while we Africans be talking as if nothing happened. grin
Re: Seven Things More Pleasurable Than Sex! by Nobody: 5:17am On Dec 21, 2014
alert when you broke in school
Re: Seven Things More Pleasurable Than Sex! by Truckpusher(m): 5:19am On Dec 21, 2014
Re: Seven Things More Pleasurable Than Sex! by delors(m): 5:24am On Dec 21, 2014
Apart from the fact that this topic already graced the FP months, all the listed stuffs make absolutely no sense at all. None. Na everybody go win gold medal? Grandpa no go yansh grandma before dem see pikin and grand pikin? SMh...
Re: Seven Things More Pleasurable Than Sex! by Nobody: 5:27am On Dec 21, 2014
Truckpusher:
Lmao @ bob marley. grin

You know Asians are some kind of people you don't want in any social cycle and I was fresh in town but I finally met some Nigerians with some Japs and that actually made my stay a nice one.

You need to see these Japs get excited while we Africans be talking as if nothing happened. grin

Lmao...when Arabs tell you about Bob Marley - just know they're talking about weed. It's the same in Egypt as well. And their weed is nuts. grin

Everyone on these streets is or used to be a pothead: Obama, Oprah, Steve Jobs, Warren Buffet etc.. Asians also love weed.

I don't want to start telling stories, but the best weed grinders I've seen in my life - I saw them with Asians and Irish mofos. You know nyggahs grind weed with their hands. But these fvckers even microwave weed to make it drier, so as to enable it burn properly. grin

Anyway, any time you're in a new zone - the first thing you have to do is look for a connect. That's what I always do when I'm holz cos that's the only time I smoke weed these days, or when I'm super-free. And that's like probably every quarter.
Re: Seven Things More Pleasurable Than Sex! by Shigoboy(m): 5:31am On Dec 21, 2014
Hearing ur ex who denied you of sex is pregnant for a bike man.... cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Seven Things More Pleasurable Than Sex! by tinyanosa(f): 5:34am On Dec 21, 2014
Swimming in God's grace.
Re: Seven Things More Pleasurable Than Sex! by brawnmoney(m): 5:41am On Dec 21, 2014
Making Heaven at last!

Having read the bible verse mathew 11vs12, and seeing yourself in heaven.

#lol.
Re: Seven Things More Pleasurable Than Sex! by PerfectlyPerfect(m): 5:43am On Dec 21, 2014
SuperMartins:
The 1st time ur baby calls u dady..

Depends on if you planned on having the baby or not
Re: Seven Things More Pleasurable Than Sex! by tonywizman: 5:48am On Dec 21, 2014
when maga pays
Re: Seven Things More Pleasurable Than Sex! by IamOpemipo(m): 5:57am On Dec 21, 2014
Crack is sweeter than sex
Re: Seven Things More Pleasurable Than Sex! by chiibekee(f): 5:59am On Dec 21, 2014
Singing in ur church choir
Re: Seven Things More Pleasurable Than Sex! by Nobody: 6:08am On Dec 21, 2014
@Truckpusher

I gotta sign out with this naija and Jamaican link, with the doozy from the South-side, Sneakbo, and Stylo G.

And they both gave shouts to the two greatest potheads to ever come out of the two countries - Bob Marley and Fela Kuti.

Naija meet Jamaica - we all love ganja!

Out!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xOn7Aq_gGQw

2 Likes

Re: Seven Things More Pleasurable Than Sex! by Babe2sure(f): 6:08am On Dec 21, 2014
The first time you hit headline (for good thing)
Re: Seven Things More Pleasurable Than Sex! by isacolukay(m): 6:23am On Dec 21, 2014
Ibadannimowa:
Seeing ur ex's miserable life

Especially if she was the one that dumped you!
Re: Seven Things More Pleasurable Than Sex! by anssy(f): 6:26am On Dec 21, 2014
[quote author=emusmith post=29063839]

Ok... I wasn't cruising that direction sha... [/quote

which direction were you cruising? Story for the.........

Re: Seven Things More Pleasurable Than Sex! by nagoma(m): 6:28am On Dec 21, 2014
Changing the destructive path being pursued by your country by voting out PDP.
Re: Seven Things More Pleasurable Than Sex! by emmysexxy(f): 6:30am On Dec 21, 2014
agabaI23:
Urinating after holding back urine for a long time grin
E sweet pass orgasm
or pollucting after you have been pollucting in your stomach when you are with your crush and she leaves.men that's heaven
Re: Seven Things More Pleasurable Than Sex! by vivaciousvivi(f): 6:34am On Dec 21, 2014
Eating cake and vanilla ice cream! cheesy
Re: Seven Things More Pleasurable Than Sex! by hman4real(m): 6:35am On Dec 21, 2014
softandsweet:
When a stranger compliments me genuinely

You look lovely dear. smiley
Re: Seven Things More Pleasurable Than Sex! by energylee(m): 6:47am On Dec 21, 2014
Eating pounded yam and turkey laps and when you're finished, they're still calling for maltina nd milk
Re: Seven Things More Pleasurable Than Sex! by gohzieh(m): 6:48am On Dec 21, 2014
SLEEP is sweet
Re: Seven Things More Pleasurable Than Sex! by TrishaP(f): 6:55am On Dec 21, 2014
flashyoba231:
..badt guy grin..badt guy

I'm not a guy

1 Like

Re: Seven Things More Pleasurable Than Sex! by Nobody: 6:59am On Dec 21, 2014
Nothing will be as painfull as Buhari loosing in 2015, we will see yet another cry, I pitty that old man.
Re: Seven Things More Pleasurable Than Sex! by davroca16(m): 7:01am On Dec 21, 2014
leejeebaby:
Loving God
that's all. smiley
Re: Seven Things More Pleasurable Than Sex! by seggs101(m): 7:02am On Dec 21, 2014
softandsweet:
When a stranger compliments me genuinely
i love your signature its cool...
Re: Seven Things More Pleasurable Than Sex! by sir4B(m): 7:05am On Dec 21, 2014
leejeebaby:
Loving God
Re: Seven Things More Pleasurable Than Sex! by stanech: 7:09am On Dec 21, 2014
Letting a fart out after holding it in for so long
Re: Seven Things More Pleasurable Than Sex! by Nobody: 7:15am On Dec 21, 2014
iceberylin:
nothing compares cool
Eheh. .u never stop makin sense.

btw where is my iPhone na??see u falling ur hand o wink
iceberylin:
nothing compares cool

btw where is my iPhone na??see u falling ur hand o
Re: Seven Things More Pleasurable Than Sex! by Nobody: 7:18am On Dec 21, 2014
Annypie:

btw where is my iPhone na??see u falling ur hand o winkEheh. .u never stop makin sense.

btw where is my iPhone na??see u falling ur hand o

Compares to ?
Re: Seven Things More Pleasurable Than Sex! by icemania: 7:18am On Dec 21, 2014
Taking a piss after holding it in for sooooooo long. Heavenly feeling gbam!
Re: Seven Things More Pleasurable Than Sex! by cannonnier(m): 7:22am On Dec 21, 2014
emusmith:

I must say this: I am speaking from the perspective of having undertook several hours to Study, Observe, Take notes, Listen, Read etc.

What makes these points valid? You may ask.
Sexx is only temporary, if you know what I mean.
Most or All of these leave a mark with Others & You for a very long time- I call that mark, "LEGACY".

Without much ado, lemmie, quickly highlight SEVEN THINGS MORE PLEASURABLE THAN SEX!

1. Winning The First Ever Gold Medal For Your Country In The Olympics.

2. At Old age, Seeing Your Children Do Better Than You.

3. Watching Your First Baby Sleep Cozily.

4. Falling In Love For The First Time At A (Tender Age), so to speak.

5. Graduating From The University After Ten Long Years Of Delay Due To Strike.

6. Scoring The Only Goal In The 93rd Minute In A UEFA CHAMPIONS LEAGUE FINAL.

7. Getting Married After A Long And Delayed Single hood (mainly applicable to the ladies, WADR.)

You can ADD yours...

Eating pizza

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

After 10 Yrs Of Prostituting To Repay Madam In Malaysia, Lady Returns To Nigeria / Man In Tears As His Girlfriend Rejects His Proposal In Public / Man Almost Suffocates As Ladies Crowd Him With "One Corner" Dance (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.