Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,530 members, 7,958,621 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 06:51 PM

How To Start A Profitable Plantain Farm In Nigeria (pics) - Agriculture (57) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / How To Start A Profitable Plantain Farm In Nigeria (pics) (176004 Views)

World's Largest Pig Farm In Kano / Mangu-Bokkos-Plateau: The Largest Mechanized Farm In Nigeria / How To Start And Grow A Profitable Plantain Flour Business In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) ... (69) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Start A Profitable Plantain Farm In Nigeria (pics) by Nobody: 11:22am On Sep 01, 2021
Best plantain suckers for sale at a very cheap price. Edo state. You harvest in eight months from your planting date. #50 per one for 500 pics and above. If you are interested WhatsApp on 08058814193.
Re: How To Start A Profitable Plantain Farm In Nigeria (pics) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 10:01am On Sep 12, 2021
#Doagric

Re: How To Start A Profitable Plantain Farm In Nigeria (pics) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 11:07am On Sep 13, 2021
#mondaymotivation

Whatever you sow,come back to you in hundred folds

Remember that adage"Whatever you sow,you reap"
Using my knowledge background in agriculture,that's partially correct.

In agriculture,that adage is not true
If you sow a grain,you will reap a whole maize cob with hundreds of grains.
If you sow a 5cm stem,you reap many cassava tubers and a 2m cassava stem/s
If you sow a cashew seed,you reap hundred of cashew seeds..
If you sow a soybeans seed,you reap hundreds of soybeans seeds
It's better to say " whatsoever you sow,you reap hundreds folds of it
As a farmer,that's how I think and that's the reality and. That's why we must watch our actions
Do not do to others what you don't want to be done to you because if you do,you will reap it back in hundred fold no matter the time it take
Like corn which takes 3months to reap after sowing
It may take a week,3 months,,a year,a decade or less
That's sounds moral?
Well,welcome to life 101 realities

As you go out today, make sure you sow the seeds of goodness, integrity,passion for your business and in your workplace because whatever you sow ,you reap hundred folds.
#waleagro

Re: How To Start A Profitable Plantain Farm In Nigeria (pics) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:06am On Sep 15, 2021
#Doagric#itpays
Re: How To Start A Profitable Plantain Farm In Nigeria (pics) by Timtim007(f): 9:36am On Sep 15, 2021
Can plantain grow in nasarawa state?
Re: How To Start A Profitable Plantain Farm In Nigeria (pics) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 6:13am On Sep 16, 2021
Timtim007:
It can grow if it has the right soil and you can provide the right weather conditions.
We once setup a large plantain farms in abuja with irrigation doing very well so you might have to look into irrigation and make sure the soil is not a sandy or clayey one
Re: How To Start A Profitable Plantain Farm In Nigeria (pics) by Timtim007(f): 4:56pm On Sep 16, 2021
Lesgupnigeria:

It can grow if it has the right soil and you can provide the right weather conditions.
We once setup a large plantain farms in abuja with irrigation doing very well so you might have to look into irrigation and make sure the soil is not a sandy or clayey one
Thank you sir
Re: How To Start A Profitable Plantain Farm In Nigeria (pics) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:04pm On Sep 19, 2021
Timtim007:

Thank you sir
You are welcome
Re: How To Start A Profitable Plantain Farm In Nigeria (pics) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 10:06am On Sep 20, 2021
#mondaymotivation

*Going the extra mile*

Early last week,i discovered that my body system changed, suddenly feel weak, felt disoriented and I had to find myself in the hospital taking drips.

Unfortunately that same day,I was scheduled to be a guest on a radio program on agriculture.

I was admitted by 1pm ,and by 4pm the radio interview should kickstart.

I was between cancelling the radio interview or going on with it

My mind was fast thinking
"If I did cancel at the last minutes,I wouldn't only disappoint the organization that invited me,it will caused a lot of inconveniences for them"

"Since it's just a 30mins programme, if I can get enough treatment and maybe 45mins -1 hour rest,then I should be able to get enough energy to talk for 30mins"

So I opted to go on with the radio interview.

So few minutes to 4' o clock,I sneaked out of the hospital,went straight to the car park where my car was parked, open the door,roll the windows up,put on the AC and got connected to the radio station where we had a successful programme.

After the 30 mins program,I leap back into the hospital with sense of another mission accomplished to continue with my treatment.

Now I am back stronger touring like 5 states where we have our farm estates within few days

This is a typical example of going the extra mile; grinding out result in the midst of inconveniences and uncertainties.

This is the culture we have created with our workers and staff at WaleAgro that makes us continue to deliver result no matter what and this is why you must always go the extra mile if you want to get result in anything you venture into because great success is unlocked through it.

Good morning and have a wonderful week

1 Like

Re: How To Start A Profitable Plantain Farm In Nigeria (pics) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 11:42am On Sep 22, 2021
#DoagricItPays
Re: How To Start A Profitable Plantain Farm In Nigeria (pics) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 9:12am On Sep 23, 2021

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WZzAg3q08h4

Video snippet of our Agribusiness millionaire zoom meeting on plantain farm business with Mr Clifford
Re: How To Start A Profitable Plantain Farm In Nigeria (pics) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 10:25am On Sep 29, 2021
#gogreen
Re: How To Start A Profitable Plantain Farm In Nigeria (pics) by Henryimoter(m): 6:30am On Sep 30, 2021
Soyabeans available for pickup call 07069670428
Re: How To Start A Profitable Plantain Farm In Nigeria (pics) by Sodiq36: 12:58am On Oct 01, 2021
Henryimoter:
Soyabeans available for pickup call 07069670428

Can you deliver?
Re: How To Start A Profitable Plantain Farm In Nigeria (pics) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 1:16pm On Oct 01, 2021
#doagricItpays
Re: How To Start A Profitable Plantain Farm In Nigeria (pics) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:05am On Oct 04, 2021
Learn everyday and act on what you learn to push yourself toward your goal.
That's how to progress and have succes
#mondaymotivation

1 Like

Re: How To Start A Profitable Plantain Farm In Nigeria (pics) by brownemmanuel43(m): 10:05pm On Oct 22, 2021
Lesgupnigeria:

Learn everyday and act on what you learn to push yourself toward your goal.
That's how to progress and have succes
#mondaymotivation
How many suckers can occupy half plot of land?
Re: How To Start A Profitable Plantain Farm In Nigeria (pics) by staga: 3:05am On Oct 23, 2021
Timtim007:

Very well. But best results are seen when you plant after the rains come.
Re: How To Start A Profitable Plantain Farm In Nigeria (pics) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 10:48am On Oct 23, 2021
brownemmanuel43:

How many suckers can occupy half plot of land?
About 75 suckers
Re: How To Start A Profitable Plantain Farm In Nigeria (pics) by brownemmanuel43(m): 1:05pm On Oct 23, 2021
Lesgupnigeria:

About 75 suckers
Okkkk, like how much can start the 75 suckers?
Re: How To Start A Profitable Plantain Farm In Nigeria (pics) by brownemmanuel43(m): 3:57pm On Oct 23, 2021
Lesgupnigeria:

About 75 suckers
Then, can I plant plantain, yam and do poultry at the same land?
Re: How To Start A Profitable Plantain Farm In Nigeria (pics) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 1:36pm On Oct 28, 2021
brownemmanuel43:

Then, can I plant plantain, yam and do poultry at the same land?
You can start the 3 agribusinesses on the same land,it's too small for it
Re: How To Start A Profitable Plantain Farm In Nigeria (pics) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 7:07am On Nov 01, 2021
You wish to make millions from agriculture but you don't want to learn from those that are doing fine in the agricultural sector or upgrade your know-how,then you are not ready

Practical knowledge is key if you want to succeed in farm business.
Get it.
You can sign up for the link on my first thread to register if you want to know.
Happy new month.
#waleagro
Re: How To Start A Profitable Plantain Farm In Nigeria (pics) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:37am On Nov 02, 2021
Practical knowledge is key in this farming business.
Invest in yourself if you want to build a successful farm enterprise
Re: How To Start A Profitable Plantain Farm In Nigeria (pics) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 10:18am On Nov 03, 2021
#gogreen
Re: How To Start A Profitable Plantain Farm In Nigeria (pics) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 7:12am On Nov 04, 2021

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PoYWgElAvKs

#Jointhetrain
#getinvolved
#Gogreen
#Agriculturepays
Re: How To Start A Profitable Plantain Farm In Nigeria (pics) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:02am On Nov 06, 2021
Happy weekend my people
Re: How To Start A Profitable Plantain Farm In Nigeria (pics) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:28am On Nov 08, 2021
Winner never quit
Quitter never win
Don't give in
#mondaymotivation
Re: How To Start A Profitable Plantain Farm In Nigeria (pics) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 7:21am On Nov 09, 2021
Good morning
Don't forget to call 09031147593 when you are ready to setup or manage your plantain farm from start to finish
Re: How To Start A Profitable Plantain Farm In Nigeria (pics) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:59am On Nov 11, 2021
You want to start your farm business and start earning from it,we have got you covered
We have the right land,the right farm experts to assist you from farm setup till when you start earning from it.
We currently have presence in Ogun,osun,Oyo,Ondo and kwara states
Call 09031148593 for more info

#waleagro
Re: How To Start A Profitable Plantain Farm In Nigeria (pics) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 5:22pm On Nov 13, 2021
If you are looking at venturing into farm business, plantain is one of the viable you should go for but talk to expert people and get training before going into it.
Re: How To Start A Profitable Plantain Farm In Nigeria (pics) by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:37am On Nov 25, 2021
#DoPlantain
#itpays

(1) (2) (3) ... (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) ... (69) (Reply)

Acres Of farmland For Sale At N60,000 Per Acre / My Organic Poultry Project (broilers) / Hidden Truths About Plantain Farming Business

Viewing this topic: Sageez(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.