Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,119 members, 7,835,766 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:38 PM

I Think I Am In Trouble..... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Think I Am In Trouble..... (1511 Views)

How The Gift I Innocently Got For My Boss's Daughter Got Me Into Trouble / Etisalat Sales Girl Has Put My Relationship in Trouble / Am In Trouble! My Wife's Best Friend Is In Love With Me: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Think I Am In Trouble..... by NewNigeriaMind: 8:17am On Dec 21, 2014
Please what I am about to say will not make a lot of meaning except you read my previous post.

Over the past one month I have been having issues with my main girl. I told her I need a break from the relationship and that is because she was calling girls in my phone and issuing warning to them that I am only using them for sex.

After the break from my main chick I have been on a sex marathon with different girls. Including my neighbour.

On Thursdays I went to e-centre sabo. I met a girl there and her name is something wiz kid once sang about. Anyway we got talking and I promise to come see her later in the evening.

Around 6pm I went back to see her. She said she doesn't want to go home directly cause of traffic that we should hang around. So I drove down to uni lag guest house and from their we went to the lagoon front. That's her first time of seeing uni lag lagoon front and the third mainland bridge from afar.

Around 8pm we went to my apartment. She was cool and she even made food for me. Then I took her home around 9.30pm.

On Friday I went back to see. This time I convince her to sleep over in my place.

She started feeling sick around 7pm in my place. So I got her drugs and made her ovaltine chocolate. She slept off and when she woke up around 11pm she was better.

Around 1am I started kissing her. She was willing and she started sucking me and kissing me back hard. All french kiss and stuff with tongue and all the likes. Then I took off her night gown. That was when she said stop. She said we are moving too fast. She is not ready for me to Bleep her yet. So I left her alone and moved to the other part of the giant bed. I turned my back and covered myself with the duffet. Some minutes later she cuddled up to me and she told me I can have her but she will just let me do anything I want but I should know her heart is not in it.

As a bad guy I took off her gown. Brought out my condom. Suck her whole body, she was dripping wet. Inserted by dick and bleeped her good. Missionary, doggy and then I asked her to lay on her tommy and push her ass up. Then I went in from behind holding her big ass. I came afterwards. And I was about to sleep off when I notice she was crying.

She got up and began to wear her clothes. She said I will regret what I did to her because she was not ready for sex.

God come and see begging. I begged her for the next one hour before she agreed to go back to sleep.

In the morning we woke up late. We then went to ikeja city mall for shopping because she said she can't wear the cloths the wore the previous day. She is suppose to resume at work yesterday. By the time we left ICM it's was already late in the afternoon. She became angry. She didn't talk to me again. When she got out of my car at sabo she still wasn't talking to me.

Now I woke up this morning and I got these messages from her.

She called me a fool and that I will regret it. I think I can ruin her abi. I should not worry because she will deal with me.

What can I do cause I am really scared now.
Re: I Think I Am In Trouble..... by IamLEGEND1: 8:24am On Dec 21, 2014
i cant stop laughing
Re: I Think I Am In Trouble..... by dOnLarich: 8:49am On Dec 21, 2014
Nigga man abeg move This to JOKE section
Re: I Think I Am In Trouble..... by temitemi1(m): 8:50am On Dec 21, 2014
Super story...
Re: I Think I Am In Trouble..... by Sunkyphil(m): 8:53am On Dec 21, 2014
guy hope u never nta one chance;d lady may b out to ruin ur lyf beta start fasting n prayer
Re: I Think I Am In Trouble..... by Nobody: 9:01am On Dec 21, 2014
Your fear alone will mess your mind up ......besides that I think its good for you..
.you're feeling like a sharp guy bleep her this way that way bla bla bla .......whatever your eye sees use your head to carry

2 Likes

Re: I Think I Am In Trouble..... by TheRealCoolHunK: 9:16am On Dec 21, 2014
Oh boy! The last guy that experienced this kinda thing, you don't wanna know what happened to him.

3 Likes

Re: I Think I Am In Trouble..... by sseunth(m): 9:36am On Dec 21, 2014
papa ajasco and company manufactured by wale adenuga productions
Re: I Think I Am In Trouble..... by iceberylin(m): 9:57am On Dec 21, 2014
TheRealCoolHunK:
Oh boy! The last guy that experienced this kinda thing, you don't wanna know what happened to him.
grin
Re: I Think I Am In Trouble..... by NewNigeriaMind: 10:17am On Dec 21, 2014
dOnLarich:
Nigga man abeg move This to JOKE section

This is not a. Joke and the girl is still issuing threats on watsapp
Re: I Think I Am In Trouble..... by dOnLarich: 10:19am On Dec 21, 2014
NewNigeriaMind:

This is not a. Joke and the girl is still issuing threats on watsapp
. You don Enter 1 Chance be that
Re: I Think I Am In Trouble..... by NewNigeriaMind: 10:20am On Dec 21, 2014
Why are you people heartless like this.....

Some of you think this is a joke.

The girl is issuing threat on watsapp
Re: I Think I Am In Trouble..... by NewNigeriaMind: 10:21am On Dec 21, 2014
Gosh she kept saying I will see what will happen.

I am her I am sorry.
I don't even know which part I should be sorry for.....making go late to work or fucking her.
Re: I Think I Am In Trouble..... by jmoore(m): 10:23am On Dec 21, 2014
News>> Jealous girlfriend cuts off boyfriend's pen***.

Fear don catch you? grin
Re: I Think I Am In Trouble..... by NewNigeriaMind: 10:28am On Dec 21, 2014
Guys this is serious. Why are you people reading and smiling.

Be your brothers keeper. Can't you people offer any advice.

I am thinking of going to see her by noon.
Re: I Think I Am In Trouble..... by BecaciaBarbie(f): 10:49am On Dec 21, 2014
Lol

She gave herself voluntarily to you....so what's the P? Abi u don jam mermaid? Repent bro! You never can tell what her next move might be....just Pray to your God for mercy.

1 Like

Re: I Think I Am In Trouble..... by holusormi(m): 11:29am On Dec 21, 2014
Nigger,, call her bluff joor !!! So far you didn't despoil her then spiritually , physically and everythingcally, she got nothing on you ,, btw, I hope she didn't carry ina used condoms home Ooo, cos if she did then we have a problem,, advise , don't talk to her , stop begging , block her on whatsapp, stop all communications , when her brain comes back from where it went on vacation, she'll text an apology message ( p.s : am talking from experience )
Re: I Think I Am In Trouble..... by Sunkyphil(m): 11:43am On Dec 21, 2014
just pray n seek for forgiveness
Re: I Think I Am In Trouble..... by janvier27(m): 11:48am On Dec 21, 2014
May be her way of seeking attention. Or she expected more pay back. If that's the case, take her out a couple of times but no intimacy. Pay fully for what you have done. Be more careful with your choices. Your main girl was trying to save you from this kind of stress after all. Not worth it.
Re: I Think I Am In Trouble..... by luckybaddest(m): 12:32pm On Dec 21, 2014
holusormi:
Nigger,, call her bluff joor !!! So far you didn't despoil her then spiritually , physically and everythingcally, she got nothing on you ,, btw, I hope she didn't carry ina used condoms home Ooo, cos if she did then we have a problem,, advise , don't talk to her , stop begging , block her on whatsapp, stop all communications , when her brain comes back from where it went on vacation, she'll text an apology message ( p.s : am talking from experience )
that all what I did when am in that situation,after then we have fhuck times without number

1 Like

Re: I Think I Am In Trouble..... by Nobody: 2:01pm On Dec 21, 2014
NewNigeriaMind:
Guys this is serious. Why are you people reading and smiling.

Be your brothers keeper. Can't you people offer any advice.

I am thinking of going to see her by noon.

Ignore her... don't reply her messages. Try to focus ya mind on some other stuffs.

And try to be ya sisters keeper... stop fuckin like a fucklican.
Re: I Think I Am In Trouble..... by Acekidc4(m): 2:37pm On Dec 21, 2014
NewNigeriaMind:
Please what I am about to say will not make a lot of meaning except you read my previous post.

Over the past one month I have been having issues with my main girl. I told her I need a break from the relationship and that is because she was calling girls in my phone and issuing warning to them that I am only using them for sex.

After the break from my main chick I have been on a sex marathon with different girls. Including my neighbour.

On Thursdays I went to e-centre sabo. I met a girl there and her name is something wiz kid once sang about. Anyway we got talking and I promise to come see her later in the evening.

Around 6pm I went back to see her. She said she doesn't want to go home directly cause of traffic that we should hang around. So I drove down to uni lag guest house and from their we went to the lagoon front. That's her first time of seeing uni lag lagoon front and the third mainland bridge from afar.

Around 8pm we went to my apartment. She was cool and she even made food for me. Then I took her home around 9.30pm.

On Friday I went back to see. This time I convince her to sleep over in my place.

She started feeling sick around 7pm in my place. So I got her drugs and made her ovaltine chocolate. She slept off and when she woke up around 11pm she was better.

Around 1am I started kissing her. She was willing and she started sucking me and kissing me back hard. All french kiss and stuff with tongue and all the likes. Then I took off her night gown. That was when she said stop. She said we are moving too fast. She is not ready for me to Bleep her yet. So I left her alone and moved to the other part of the giant bed. I turned my back and covered myself with the duffet. Some minutes later she cuddled up to me and she told me I can have her but she will just let me do anything I want but I should know her heart is not in it.

As a bad guy I took off her gown. Brought out my condom. Suck her whole body, she was dripping wet. Inserted by dick and bleeped her good. Missionary, doggy and then I asked her to lay on her tommy and push her ass up. Then I went in from behind holding her big ass. I came afterwards. And I was about to sleep off when I notice she was crying.

She got up and began to wear her clothes. She said I will regret what I did to her because she was not ready for sex.

God come and see begging. I begged her for the next one hour before she agreed to go back to sleep.

In the morning we woke up late. We then went to ikeja city mall for shopping because she said she can't wear the cloths the wore the previous day. She is suppose to resume at work yesterday. By the time we left ICM it's was already late in the afternoon. She became angry. She didn't talk to me again. When she got out of my car at sabo she still wasn't talking to me.

Now I woke up this morning and I got these messages from her.

She called me a fool and that I will regret it. I think I can ruin her abi. I should not worry because she will deal with me.

What can I do cause I am really scared now.

Lol! The trouble wey dey cum 4u still dey dress up dey makeup. I pity u oh! Hehehe!!!
Re: I Think I Am In Trouble..... by chimimi(f): 6:30pm On Dec 21, 2014
U need Jesus @op!

(1) (Reply)

Help / I Want A Sugar Boy – Cossy Orjiakor / Picture: Help, She Is Looking For A God Fearing Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.