Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,217 members, 7,849,767 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 09:20 AM

Why Do Girls Like their Own Wish To Be Done Always: - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Girls Like their Own Wish To Be Done Always: (2418 Views)

21 Things Girls Like To See When They Visit A Guy’s Place For The First Time / Why Do Almost All Girls Like Handsome Guys? / Why Do Girls Avoid/Ignore Me? It Is Impossible To Get A Date! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Girls Like their Own Wish To Be Done Always: by bravado: 3:11pm On Dec 09, 2008
i dont see any reason why the both of you are exchanging words
Re: Why Do Girls Like their Own Wish To Be Done Always: by MissyB1(m): 3:11pm On Dec 09, 2008
I'm sorry for derailing your thread . . . I'm out wink
Re: Why Do Girls Like their Own Wish To Be Done Always: by bravado: 3:19pm On Dec 09, 2008
missy b,who do you think you are to keep me waiting do you know who is talking to you, has any guy ever spent good money on you , i am willing to do that,
Re: Why Do Girls Like their Own Wish To Be Done Always: by MissyB1(m): 3:22pm On Dec 09, 2008
bravado:

missy b,who do you think you are to keep me waiting do you know who is talking to you, has any guy ever spent good money on you , i am willing to do that,

Where are the BABES on Nl . . . Abeg help me give this guy list. grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Do Girls Like their Own Wish To Be Done Always: by MrCrackles(m): 3:26pm On Dec 09, 2008
bravado:

shocked shocked shocked
Re: Why Do Girls Like their Own Wish To Be Done Always: by sexyLeamon(f): 5:07pm On Dec 10, 2008
bravado:

lmao grin grin
Re: Why Do Girls Like their Own Wish To Be Done Always: by steve49ja(m): 5:12pm On Dec 10, 2008
funny thing
always those with less than 15posts cool
Re: Why Do Girls Like their Own Wish To Be Done Always: by Nobody: 6:05pm On Dec 10, 2008
Now the problem is that chics always like running away from this topic, see how someone raised one of the best threads here, and all the chicks juz started disturbing.

Well me i go comment on the post.

They always do that because men made them feel that they (men) cannot live without the "glorified under". So even when they Bleep up, we still allow them to have their way, kia, this topic dun really bring out vex inside me
Re: Why Do Girls Like their Own Wish To Be Done Always: by Nobody: 6:06pm On Dec 10, 2008
Who won't want their wish to be done always kiss
Re: Why Do Girls Like their Own Wish To Be Done Always: by Nobody: 6:29pm On Dec 10, 2008
ibkaye:

Who won't want their wish to be done always kiss

U see wat i'm sayin. You chicks would neva eva admit the fact that you always get watchu want, na jazz una use hold us? angry
Re: Why Do Girls Like their Own Wish To Be Done Always: by Nobody: 7:11pm On Dec 10, 2008
emmeno:

U see what i'm sayin. You chicks would never eva admit the fact that you always get watchu want, na jazz una use hold us? angry
Jazz ko, blues ni grin
Re: Why Do Girls Like their Own Wish To Be Done Always: by Nobody: 7:14pm On Dec 10, 2008
You chicks are very terrible
Re: Why Do Girls Like their Own Wish To Be Done Always: by Nobody: 7:17pm On Dec 10, 2008
you mean 'some chicks' tongue
Re: Why Do Girls Like their Own Wish To Be Done Always: by Nobody: 7:45pm On Dec 11, 2008
sorry love, i meant all chick angry
Re: Why Do Girls Like their Own Wish To Be Done Always: by Akinagirl(f): 8:35pm On Dec 11, 2008
Well why not just date men?
Re: Why Do Girls Like their Own Wish To Be Done Always: by tmoney11(m): 8:44pm On Dec 11, 2008
Them be lady now, baba don talk am
Re: Why Do Girls Like their Own Wish To Be Done Always: by Nobody: 8:56pm On Dec 11, 2008
Akinagirl:

cheesy cheesy
Re: Why Do Girls Like their Own Wish To Be Done Always: by Sauron1: 9:01pm On Dec 11, 2008
bravado:

why do girls like their own wish to be done always and will not grant their guys same(unah dey want make person lick unah shirt but unah no fit lick person own) :p

Because women are the most self-centred set of people in the world.
Re: Why Do Girls Like their Own Wish To Be Done Always: by Akinagirl(f): 9:02pm On Dec 11, 2008
And you men are not?
Re: Why Do Girls Like their Own Wish To Be Done Always: by tmoney11(m): 9:03pm On Dec 11, 2008
Na So Them be ooooooo. afi emi ni kan
Re: Why Do Girls Like their Own Wish To Be Done Always: by Nobody: 9:04pm On Dec 11, 2008
Akinagirl:

Thats the only reason why we would always allow them (women) have their way, cos dating a man is equal to dating a wood

~Sauron~:

Because women are the most self-centred set of people in the world.

This preaches
Re: Why Do Girls Like their Own Wish To Be Done Always: by Sauron1: 9:05pm On Dec 11, 2008
Akinagirl:

And you men are not?

Not as much as y'all women. . . . .
A woman wants her feet kissed all the time.
Have u ever seen em female drivers in Nigeria. . . . . When they want u to give way, they look so apologetic and stuffs.
Ask em to give way and watch how their face turn ugly like it's made of superglue.
Buncha twats.
Re: Why Do Girls Like their Own Wish To Be Done Always: by bettes(f): 9:10pm On Dec 11, 2008
~Sauron~:

Buncha twats.
[color=#006600][/color]

Watch your language angry
Re: Why Do Girls Like their Own Wish To Be Done Always: by Sauron1: 9:14pm On Dec 11, 2008
bettes:

[color=#006600][/color]

Roflmao. . . . . . .A true woman defending her sex.
U wouldn't have complained if that was directed to men, would you.
Anutha self-seeking remark.
Re: Why Do Girls Like their Own Wish To Be Done Always: by bettes(f): 9:29pm On Dec 11, 2008
~Sauron~:

Roflmao. . . . . . .A true woman defending her sex.
U wouldn't have complained if that was directed to men, would you.
Anutha self-seeking remark.
[color=#006600][/color]

Men are capable of defending themselves.
Re: Why Do Girls Like their Own Wish To Be Done Always: by freezze(m): 9:30pm On Dec 11, 2008
bettes:

[color=#006600][/color]

Re: Why Do Girls Like their Own Wish To Be Done Always: by tope2000(f): 9:31pm On Dec 11, 2008
Because we do, if u have a problem with it commit suicide undecided
Re: Why Do Girls Like their Own Wish To Be Done Always: by Sauron1: 9:40pm On Dec 11, 2008
bettes:

[color=#006600][/color]
Men are capable of defending themselves.

Not as spiteful and aggressive like women do. tongue
Re: Why Do Girls Like their Own Wish To Be Done Always: by bettes(f): 9:46pm On Dec 11, 2008
~Sauron~:

Not as spiteful and aggressive like women do. tongue
[color=#990000][/color]

Dont you just love us!! wink
Re: Why Do Girls Like their Own Wish To Be Done Always: by Sauron1: 9:52pm On Dec 11, 2008
bettes:

[color=#990000][/color]

don't you just love us!! wink

I do.
Re: Why Do Girls Like their Own Wish To Be Done Always: by Nobody: 10:31pm On Dec 11, 2008
Re: Why Do Girls Like their Own Wish To Be Done Always:

. . . because we are made in God's image. Bite me!!!
Re: Why Do Girls Like their Own Wish To Be Done Always: by Sauron1: 10:40pm On Dec 11, 2008
stillwater:

. . . because we are made in God's image. Bite me!!!

Don't blaspheme here. . . . .God does not have boobs. angry angry angry angry angry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Rely Like Dis Guy, But He Does Not Call. / Damn Just Realised I Actually Have A Lot Of Male Friends Rather Than Females. / Is It Polite To Be Taking A Lady You Want To Mary As Your Wife To A Nightclub?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.