Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,050 members, 7,810,928 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:32 PM

Is Frosbel Now An Atheist ? - Religion (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is Frosbel Now An Atheist ? (34647 Views)

Anti-Deity of Yahshua: Please Kindly Help Frosbel Answer This / Questions For Frosbel On Tithing / Brother Frosbel, Please Stop This Fight Against Trinity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Frosbel Now An Atheist ? by TV01(m): 3:31pm On Jan 07, 2015
PastorKun:

Sup bro? Longest time! cheesy
I dey 0!
Started an expanding family so "exodused" to the Family section. Stil step back here on rare occassion - just felt like responding to this.

How are you? I pray very well. And journeying purposefully. Any major life events?

All the very best.

TV
Re: Is Frosbel Now An Atheist ? by TV01(m): 4:01pm On Jan 07, 2015
@Frosbel, please keep us posted

TV
Re: Is Frosbel Now An Atheist ? by PastorKun(m): 8:50am On Jan 08, 2015
TV01:

I dey 0!
Started an expanding family so "exodused" to the Family section. Stil step back here on rare occassion - just felt like responding to this.

How are you? I pray very well. And journeying purposefully. Any major life events?

All the very best.

TV

I am fine and family is doing great, really nice to touch base with you.
Re: Is Frosbel Now An Atheist ? by Wilgrea7(m): 8:57am On Oct 03, 2016
is frosbel still on nairaland?? I'm really a fan of frosbel, goshen360, pastorkun and pastor AIO
Re: Is Frosbel Now An Atheist ? by Goshen360(m): 4:05am On Oct 05, 2016
Wilgrea7:
is frosbel still on nairaland?? I'm really a fan of frosbel, goshen360, pastorkun and pastor AIO

Hi, I'm always signed in on my phone, just peep what's going on but don't contribute much. I'm pretty sure the rest of our brothers mentioned are doing well too.
Re: Is Frosbel Now An Atheist ? by otemanuduno: 6:09am On Oct 05, 2016
I want to correct some charges that have been brought against me by many religious people on this forum, suggesting that I am an atheist for debunking their myths and contradictions.

I am not an Atheist.

Of course there is God but I am sincerely beginning to doubt that he is the God of the Christian religion.

I have found out that almost 80% of what I learnt as a Christian is either an outright lie, a frabication or a heavy dose of scripture twisting.

Most of you know how fanatical I was a few years ago , fighting for the trinity , hell fire, Virgin birth etc . Well ever since I embarked on a crash course in bible history , it is only God who has prevented my faith from crashing.

No one who reads the truth will deny that there are fundamental issues with a lot of bible stories and scripture. To suggest otherwise makes one a liar and participant in the misrepresentation of God's truth.

I agree with the overall message of the bible ( for there are many truths therein ) , but I cannot agree that it is word of a God when taken as a whole. This is just plain fallacy. Yes , God through his Spirit speaks to us and agrees with the truths he has revealed without which almost everything will become suspect.

I am still learning and now reading a book titled ' The Authentic Gospel of Jesus ' by late Geza Vermes, Professor Emeritus of Jewish studies at Oxford university. He was a former catholic priest. I am also an avid reader of articles by Bart Ehrmn Professor of Religious studies at the University of North Carolina. Bart was a former Evangelical Pastor.

What I have discovered is shocking and not for the faint hearted.

To be honest , I don't know where my quest and thirst for more knowledge will take me , sometimes I am scared, but this search will continue and my results will be shared wth you my good friends and of course enemies on this forum grin.

In summary , I am not an atheist and can never be one , not in this life or the next.

I am now an unfundamental thinking believer of Yeshua or Jesus.

Lil by lil, the truth will be out.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is Frosbel Now An Atheist ? by 5solas(m): 9:25am On Oct 12, 2016

Impossicant, God is real and so is Christ.

But what advice do you want to give me as a former brother, should I stop all research and quit listening to these ex-christian pastors who are also professors ?

Should I ignore glaring contradictions and accept them by faith as the truth ?

Please give me some advice.
Leave the ex-christian pastors ! Read the Bible and reformed theology.

Don't be ever learning! grin

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply)

Fr Paul Obayi "Okunerere" Announces He Is Leaving The Catholic Church / Why Are Natural Dreads Prominent Among White Garment Churches? / Eid-el-kabir: Church Distributes Food, Cash To Muslims In Kaduna State (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.